Regenesis - Dreamweaver - The Fourth Server Champion!

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    It doesnt matter, DW is still a server with most CS regardless r9. LP is the oldest Server on PWI, not every player who got R9 is a cashplayer there. Btw speaking of that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFvWW-3tJ70
    Cleric and BM duo Harpy. Both dont even have R9, just full Nirvy Set. One of them isnt CS.

Wow it was really funny how many times the BM attempted to cast extreme poison / tangling mire.

Just when I think he's finally noticed that Harpy is immune to damage amplification and already has 0 pdef, he casts both again lol.

Next time he should try using phys marrow.

Sangodoc wrote: »
    Er... not true. I believe that Harpy Wraith is the only source of Dragonling Essence, which is necessary for some level 97/98 weapons.

Technically she's also a "glitched" quest boss for a level 92 quest (glitched because the quest erroneously points to a non-existent version of Harpy Wraith instead of the real Harpy Wraith). It would be nice if they'd fix that some day, but it's been broken forever.

The harpy they used for this tourney is apparently the version needed for the quest as someone on my server was able to complete it. I'm bummed out about that as its my last quest D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I for one had a blast in this little tournament. Big thank you to Vanquish for letting me be involved and having the chance to play with the so called "Big boys" of the server. Big gratz to Regen and all the other teams that took part. Haters going to hate but I for one believe that those that took part did Dreamweaver proud b:victory
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I had a freaking blast today. I lasted a lot longer than I probably should have, but I loved it and I'd so do it again (I wish I had some sutra orbs though).

And so much **** slinging and no one pointed out the typo Frankie did in system chat?

"AND...FIHGT!" b:laugh
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Congrats Regen :)

-returns to lurking forums/enjoying the game known as "real life"-
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    seksi1 wrote: »
    First off I would like to say how proud we are in Regen to see our team that was picked from volunteers get so far in the first ever PWIC tourney!! We had many players from Regen and other factions on vent cheering our team on...it was AMAZING experience!! It's really too bad the butt hurt and the trolls have to ruin it, you guys can find something bad in any situation...it's too bad, Regen went into the tournament to not only represent Regenesis, but our wonderful server Dreamweaver and I will stand by this, no matter what anyone does haters are always going to hate. Yup, Regen made it to the finish and failed at Harpy...**** happeneds. Good thing we have all you klingons eager to find some holes in our achievement. Regen deserved it as much as any other team did that participated and unlike other factions who complain about how things went down, if you were first place and got to fight harpy and won/lost we would be proud of you for making it to the end.

In the end, we are all ONE family. Dreamweaver. It's only the ppl who chose to find the negatives in everything that divide us.

A big congratz to everyone who participated in this event, you should hold your heads high! Everyone put in a valiant effort and showed what our server is made of just by showing up and putting in effort, this goes to the first out to the last out.

fail attemp to justify stupidity. They didnt bother to get information about the boss.
    Regen wanted to represent the server, they got the chance and embarrassed the "family" rather. It was known hours before the tourny, that you have to kill Harpy. Even i, who didnt participate went to my friends and told and warned them about harpy. hell i even made charms and runes just for this boss, explaning the tactic. it has nothing to do with "haters gonna hate", its embarassment.

DW is not one family, stop beeeing so melodramatic please.
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    fail attemp to justify stupidity. They didnt bother to get information about the boss.
    Regen wanted to represent the server, they got the chance and embarrassed the "family" rather. It was known hours before the tourny, that you have to kill Harpy. Even i, who didnt participate went to my friends and told and warned them about harpy. hell i even made charms and runes just for this boss, explaning the tactic. it has nothing to do with "haters gonna hate", its embarassment.

DW is not one family, stop beeeing so melodramatic please.

We are so! Now dance with us! Dance the dance of life. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Nigelus - Dreamweaver
    Nigelus - Dreamweaver Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    QQ more pls!!!so nice to c all this trolls here saying regen fails blablabla and more blablabla XD
    i love u guysb:kiss
    regen won the pk tourny 1 wizard,1archer,1barb,1cleric,1sin,1bm
    zero u lost?u got killed?soo bad!!!dammm!!poor r9 +12g15 all +10 bm, QQ more pls.
    coldsnow: i didnt c u there? are u forious couse u wasnt there?i am sry dude, go cash more pls.
    simple guys regen won, u didnt. yes we got squad wiped doing harpy so what? u cant believe how nervous i was, my legs were shaking, i was so freaking nervous couse i wasnt doing that just for me i was doing it representing my faction and i wanted to do it fine.
    first harpy we killed it i got the dragoline essecnes to probe it if u dont beleive me.
    second we were already nervous we made a mistake and we died. simple as that. if we coudl get a ress and re-try it we woudl do it, but no..it was one single try. i died when boss wast at 1.5m hp, yes i am pissed off couse if i had barb and bp i woudl kill it, but yes barb died trying to rebuff us, and sin was already dead. we had a pvp squad not a pve, we didnt have a veno that probably woudl work better to purge harpy. we tried wiht heartz wiht his bgow and trock wiht his lvl 100 skill, we did our best and we are proud about it.
    u are not any1 to tell us we failed or anything, u know why?becouse u never reached the 3rd stage of this tournament.
    1-stage was the hardest one, even if IT says we all attaked them. it was :3,O_O,regen and IT. yes probably we all attked IT, u know why?couse most of ppl, sadly are like zero. jsut read his posts and u will realize how this guy is. big CS that QQ , i am sry if almost all factions see IT as the **** of this server. i dont think u are **** i think u are just inmature players trying to show off scaming,manipulating or cheating other players.
    we lost 3 players in first stage, that show u that first stage ,when u say we all attked IT, was the hardest one. even more, if u didnt realize catface squad was harder than IT just merangelus,azzasin and kaizor showed that CS + skills= pro players, not like some IT, CS+a toon= a bot, even if they can one shoot me in tw, i dont care, in a 1vs1 we showed that. zero pls dont QQ more, u lost in first stage, say gz and leave wiht honor.

anyway, i wont read this post anymore so if u are gonna answer this then do it to other ppl read it couse i wont.

i wanna tys :3,O_O,IT,Vanquish,EQ,Spades,and tempest for the fun. was very good and all must feel proud about this. was an exellent event.

tyvm regenesis to let me be ur bm in this event, even i dont have the best gears, as bm in regens. i wanna tys all the ppl in regen that beleived on me and to those that dont i hope i showed that i can be a good non CS bm time to time b:surrender

tyvm to all the haters
    tyvm to regenesis
    tyvm to my love (ppl that know me know who is b:chuckle )

PS: cya in thursday pvp tournt guys, btw, why ppl still killing IT in that tourney? there would be a reason...b:sad
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    coldsnow: i didnt c u there? are u forious couse u wasnt there?i am sry dude, go cash more pls.

1. i m not a dude
    2. i m not a cashplayer
    3. i didnt even bother to sign up for the event, i dont have best gear. Yet even i know how to kill harpy. b:bye

fail troll

PS: Zero is f2p player.
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Xx_Zero_xX - Dreamweaver
    Xx_Zero_xX - Dreamweaver Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    QQ more zero, cause xCurse wasnt here?

seems like ur so pro, but last time i saw u doing harpy, u had 2 clerics, so like u say : JAJAJAJAJAJA

and lol at ppl from LC : "oh we duo and we solo", go cash more? XD

b:bye

even with xCurse we would've died , it's not easy fighting vs 12 people. and LOL ... i duo it with Aubree ill make sure to fraps it for u next time b:laugh

and btw i dont cash lol , been on this game long enough ... u should know :)
    edited July 2011
    QQ more pls!!!so nice to c all this trolls here saying regen fails blablabla and more blablabla XD
    i love u guysb:kiss
    regen won the pk tourny 1 wizard,1archer,1barb,1cleric,1sin,1bm
    zero u lost?u got killed?soo bad!!!dammm!!poor r9 +12g15 all +10 bm, QQ more pls.
    simple guys regen won, u didnt. yes we got squad wiped doing harpy so what? u cant believe how nervous i was, my legs were shaking, i was so freaking nervous couse i wasnt doing that just for me i was doing it representing my faction and i wanted to do it fine.
    first harpy we killed it i got the dragoline essecnes to probe it if u dont beleive me.
    second we were already nervous we made a mistake and we died. simple as that. if we coudl get a ress and re-try it we woudl do it, but no..it was one single try. i died when boss wast at 1.5m hp, yes i am pissed off couse if i had barb and bp i woudl kill it, but yes barb died trying to rebuff us, and sin was already dead. we had a pvp squad not a pve, we didnt have a veno that probably woudl work better to purge harpy. we tried wiht heartz wiht his bgow and trock wiht his lvl 100 skill, we did our best and we are proud about it.
    u are not any1 to tell us we failed or anything, u know why?becouse u never reached the 3rd stage of this tournament.
    1-stage was the hardest one, even if IT says we all attaked them. it was :3,O_O,regen and IT. yes probably we all attked IT, u know why?couse most of ppl, sadly are like zero. jsut read his posts and u will realize how this guy is. big CS that QQ , i am sry if almost all factions see IT as the **** of this server. i dont think u are **** i think u are just inmature players trying to show off scaming,manipulating or cheating other players.
    we lost 3 players in first stage, that show u that first stage ,when u say we all attked IT, was the hardest one. even more, if u didnt realize catface squad was harder than IT just merangelus,azzasin and kaizor showed that CS + skills= pro players, not like some IT, CS+a toon= a bot, even if they can one shoot me in tw, i dont care, in a 1vs1 we showed that. zero pls dont QQ more, u lost in first stage, say gz and leave wiht honor.

anyway, i wont read this post anymore so if u are gonna answer this then do it to other ppl read it couse i wont.

i wanna tys :3,O_O,IT,Vanquish,EQ,Spades,and tempest for the fun. was very good and all must feel proud about this. was an exellent event.

tyvm regenesis to let me be ur bm in this event, even i dont have the best gears, as bm in regens. i wanna tys all the ppl in regen that beleived on me and to those that dont i hope i showed that i can be a good non CS bm time to time b:surrender

tyvm to all the haters
    tyvm to regenesis
    tyvm to my love (ppl that know me know who is b:chuckle )

PS: cya in thursday pvp tournt guys, btw, why ppl still killing IT in that tourney? there would be a reason...b:sad

lol ....1st ) i said gz with honor read back to my first post dumbass ,2) get some facking pdef man... no wonder harpy rolled u , using LA ornaments TROLOLOLOLOL b:chuckle 3rd)12v6 is not easy 4th) i dont CS been playing for long enough worked for all my sht. kthx
  • Nigelus - Dreamweaver
    Nigelus - Dreamweaver Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    btw gms, do we get a prize for being this fail and win this tourney in dw server?or we dont get prizes cosue we are that fail?XD
  • QuickClaw - Lost City
    QuickClaw - Lost City Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    wall of text

this hurts my eyes b:cry
    Frankieraye:
    I'm not too worried about susa really. r9 does not exist in the real world
    edited July 2011
    btw gms, do we get a prize for being this fail and win this tourney in dw server?or we dont get prizes cosue we are that fail?XD

u will get new ornaments b:victory
  • LovesTragedy - Lost City
    LovesTragedy - Lost City Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Idk about you, but I don't usually waste money I don't need to on extra things I wouldn't need. Say you just bought a new mount. Would you buy a second just because you don't have it and something might make you need it in the future? (ex: **** with second mount on another account) In my position I would have only brought what I'd need for the one use. It's also possible that they did bring many, but were down to one of it after the actual pvp math was finished.

Apoth is free. Your argument fails.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chars:
    CptMaggots 101 sage R8/NV Seeker
    LovesTragedy 100 demon R8 Cleric

~Finally quit this god forsaken game~
    Enjoy the rest of the downward spiral. See you in SWtOR b:bye
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    Er... not true. I believe that Harpy Wraith is the only source of Dragonling Essence, which is necessary for some level 97/98 weapons.

Technically she's also a "glitched" quest boss for a level 92 quest (glitched because the quest erroneously points to a non-existent version of Harpy Wraith instead of the real Harpy Wraith). It would be nice if they'd fix that some day, but it's been broken forever.

Soooooo thanks for proving my point....
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
    edited July 2011
    Traz i believe its late , go to sleep b:avoid
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Traz i believe its late , go to sleep b:avoid

I just slept for 5 hours slept 12 hours yday i'm good, now it's time to make more monaaaaaaa b:pleased
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I find that the most erotic part of the woman is the boobie...

http://0.tqn.com/d/animals/1/0/V/t/shutterstock_304958.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Schlitz - Dreamweaver
    Schlitz - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    WTG to the winners. b:victory
  • SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver
    SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I did harpy some time ago, and was superluck when he did his aoe purge.
    My HP was pretty low, so I used a tranq orb, and seconds later he purged b:pleased

Guess I would have died if I wasn't that lucky :p

Direct link to that part of the video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFvWW-3tJ70&feature=youtu.be&hd=1&t=5m21s
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • //athan - Dreamweaver34
    //athan - Dreamweaver34 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011

one thing i remember is u didnt know how to stun pulls in FC b:shocked
    and got gears to be 5,0 so fast, as axe bm wonder how u did to farm money that fast,even more when u spend ur time in FC b:avoid
    ok mayde u don cash, maybe ur mom or bro did for u? b:chuckle

btw, u say 12 vs 6, but i thought u said o_o was alt faction, cant kill alts? xD
    prolly the same as TW, prefer no shows b:avoid

btw 12 vs 6 is not true, :3 atacked o_o from begining
  • Featherstone - Dreamweaver
    Featherstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    lol wow so many people giving opinions and stuff. Well, sorry IT but o_o didn't have the best team either. So it's not like 12 super players going on you. Actually, everyone in that room went for you. So you should be proud to be considered the biggest threat. If i remember well, your dds went down very fast, then the rest was a matter of time. First round was the messier cause people was everywhere attacking everyone, that's how azzazzin could pick up people and try to win alone, lol. In the end we sticked together and waited for his move.

Was a lot fun doing event, I am very sure i wasn't the best choice as cleric, but i did my best, lol. As for harpy, never did it before, so was kinda lost on the effects. Also it was very different from first time to second. On first it only stunned, poisoned, gave that annoying channeling debuff and gave the HF debuff on people. But on second time it went crazy, lol. It purged, it stunned more and in the end was harder. While i was stunned, it took 2 tanks down. So if you want to blame anyone about being fail at harpy, you can just blame me, lol. If I had more experience I am sure the result would be different. Also there are many great clerics in regen that would have done that better. So i really don't mind taking the blame and i don't really think we should be ashamed at all to die to harpy. Technically, it's all or nothing. We wanted to win the interserver thing, so we needed to take risks.

Anyways, better luck next time IT. Work your image, will help a lot.

And thanks for the oportunity to take part in the event, kinda never expected to be in regen team, imagine winning. xD b:victory
  • flooow
    flooow Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    even with xCurse we would've died , it's not easy fighting vs 12 people. and LOL ... i duo it with Aubree ill make sure to fraps it for u next time b:laugh

Lets be honest here. It was more like 18 people vs IT because :3 were obviosuly going to target you guys first anyways b:laugh.
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    Loarvion - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    feather i am sure u tried ur hardest doesnt matter what anyone else says its only a game and doesnt matter b:cute wow i think its the only nice thing i ever said to u pfft its the last one too so shut up xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    @coldsnow you have no idea what your talking about, you have no idea what goes on in Regenesis, you weren't there to see what happened go get a tamp-on please my dear.

Anyway im very proud of you Regenesis. You did your best <3
    edited July 2011
    one thing i remember is u didnt know how to stun pulls in FC b:shocked
    and got gears to be 5,0 so fast, as axe bm wonder how u did to farm money that fast,even more when u spend ur time in FC b:avoid
    ok mayde u don cash, maybe ur mom or bro did for u? b:chuckle

btw, u say 12 vs 6, but i thought u said o_o was alt faction, cant kill alts? xD
    prolly the same as TW, prefer no shows b:avoid

btw 12 vs 6 is not true, :3 atacked o_o from begining

:3 might've atacked o_o but both o_o and regen atacked IT lol ... but anyways it happens not always it's winning.
    1) i know how to stun
    2)neither mom or my brother helped me, i climbed the mountain by myself.. my brother quit the game... when he came back i helped him build his sin and we would always spamm TTs farm our gears etc..
    3) like i pointed out before ... it might be alts but everyone is WELL geared not like it's a level 70 alt , it is gear that is used on main toons lol.transfered thru acc stash
    4) sorry for all the posts... just abit dissapointed with Dreamweaver's top faction perfomance @ Harpy Wraith , pretty sad failing at the PVE part. being a PVE server b:surrender
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    :3 might've atacked o_o but both o_o and regen atacked IT lol ... but anyways it happens not always it's winning.
    1) i know how to stun
    2)neither mom or my brother helped me, i climbed the mountain by myself.. my brother quit the game... when he came back i helped him build his sin and we would always spamm TTs farm our gears etc..
    3) like i pointed out before ... it might be alts but everyone is WELL geared not like it's a level 70 alt , it is gear that is used on main toons lol.transfered thru acc stash
    4) sorry for all the posts... just abit dissapointed with Dreamweaver's top faction perfomance @ Harpy Wraith , pretty sad failing at the PVE part. being a PVE server b:surrender

From what i gathered is near the end of harpy's life is that she just kept purging and purging she was chaining it from what i heard in vent. But ill have to see if theres a video or if someone recorded it.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Actually Harpy Wraith is the joke of this PK tournie. The tournie was ultimately decided by a PvE boss b:cute
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Kokkin - Dreamweaver
    Kokkin - Dreamweaver Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Gratz Regen on the winning :D

2 bad u guys died in harpy.. but well, s**t happends and i'm sure that if there is another chance you guys will do it better (live and learn, and the best way to learn stuff is with our mistakes ^^)

I also must say that i feel very proud of every1s performance :) [specially Dynasty ofc <3 hehehe]

Cya all u guys in game b:victory b:bye
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    Loarvion - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Gratz Regen on the winning :D

2 bad u guys died in harpy.. but well, s**t happends and i'm sure that if there is another chance you guys will do it better (live and learn, and the best way to learn stuff is with our mistakes ^^)

I also must say that i feel very proud of every1s performance :) [specially Dynasty ofc <3 hehehe]

Cya all u guys in game b:victory b:bye

amen b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now