Regenesis - Dreamweaver - The Fourth Server Champion!

frankieraye
frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
edited July 2011 in General Discussion
What a marathon! Dreamweaver easily had the longest matches of any server, and the most technical difficulties as well.

Round 1: InTandem VS Regenesis VS :3 VS o_o

Winner: Regenesis

This fight came down to one assassin vs 4 Regenesis members. Unfortunately for him, he was not able to kill them before the 15 minute time limit, and Regenesis moved on.

Round 2: Equinox VS Vanquish VS Spades VS Dynasty

Winner: Equinox

This battle also went all the way to the 15 minute mark, likely due to the large number of Barbs involved.. In the end, Equinox finished with 2 members to Vanquish and Dynasty's 1 member.

Round 3: Equinox VS Regenesis

Winner: Regenesis

By far the quickest bout of the day, Regenesis defeated all 6 Equinox combatants within about 60 seconds, and without losing any of their own.

Round 4 (Boss Fight): Regenesis vs Harpy Wraith

Though their likely-crazy Barbarian jumped into the fray before the starting gun, Regenesis found their stride and got off to a blistering pace against the feared Harpy Wraith. Unfortunately, it was then noticed that the Harpy spawned was of the "Increased Life" variety, and thus the fight had to be stopped and re-done with the correct neutral version of the Harpy.

Once again Regenesis got off to a torrid pace, bringing the Harpy Wraith down to 50% health within about 1 minute, putting them on pace to shatter the current 1st place time. But it was not to be - once the Harpy hit about 15%, the squad wiped, and the GM's were left to pick up the pieces..

Grats and thank you to all the teams who participated! Next battle: Harshlands
Post edited by frankieraye on

Comments

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Congrats to your credit card bills, guys!

And grats to the GMs for their incompetence in spawning an increased life harpy wraith!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    harpy is winning at a 50% clip these days 0.o
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Wow. Wow. PVE servers losing the PVE part. lol.

Anyway, GO CATALYST~~~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Unfortunately, it was then noticed that the Harpy spawned was of the "Increased Life" variety, and thus the fight had to be stopped and re-done with the correct neutral version of the Harpy.

lol'd
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Go catalyst goooo.
    Unban me.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    why did you let our team win dreamweaver? - we suck at PVE QQ
    i like potato
  • Xx_Zero_xX - Dreamweaver
    Xx_Zero_xX - Dreamweaver Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    First of all i'd like to thank everyone for the event it was fun.Now lets talk about it .... i dont know who the hell divided the 8 factions ... it was PRO !!!putting 2 factions on 1 of the rounds that work together (Regen & o_o) that was VERY pro... /sarcasm so Pro that it took Regen to the top but yes...what everyone expected without the baby faction Harpy SPANKED their **** LOL b:chuckleb:cryb:chuckle make sure next time the teams are better GM's... better divided and we might actually have a champion that is a REAL champion doing things by themselves.Anyways, gratz Regenesis u had a decent team Omalley = beast hehe, so did other every faction b:thanks b:bye
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    WTF another server champion team wipe to harpy??
    edited July 2011
    First of all i'd like to thank everyone for the event it was fun.Now lets talk about it .... i dont know who the hell divided the 8 factions ... it was PRO !!!putting 2 factions on 1 of the rounds that work together (Regen & o_o) that was VERY pro... /sarcasm so Pro that it took Regen to the top but yes...what everyone expected without the baby faction Harpy SPANKED their **** LOL b:chuckleb:cryb:chuckle make sure next time the teams are better GM's... better divided and we might actually have a champion that is a REAL champion doing things by themselves.Anyways, gratz Regenesis u had a great team Omalley = beast hehe, so did other every faction b:thanks b:bye

Half of me wishes that BootyCamp still had a territory at qualifying - then they could have put Regen and BOTH of their alt guilds into the battle at the same time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    WTF another server champion team wipe to harpy??

thats what happens when the ones facing harpy get there with help :O
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Both the top "PVE-Carebear" servers that was called back in the days both failed at PVE, quite ironic I must say. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    Half of me wishes that BootyCamp still had a territory at qualifying - then they could have put Regen and BOTH of their alt guilds into the battle at the same time.

lol if u want a wipe at harpy wraith go for it , ill just LOL b:chuckleb:cryb:chuckle
    edited July 2011
    lol if u want a wipe at harpy wraith go for it , ill just LOL b:chuckleb:cryb:chuckle

I was agreeing with you, Zero b:chuckle

As scary as that is . . . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Larkray - Dreamweaver
    Larkray - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Would like to point out a few things:

1. it was :3 against THREE regen no four :o
    2. The first spawn of harpy did take apoth that could have been reserved for the real one. That in itself should have put a disqualifier on PWI itself for the **** up, which would advance regen into the finals
    There's more to making a judging than everything being in black and white. The decision making process is a puddle of grays.
    True friends aren't those who would bail you out of jail, they're the one sitting with you in the cell saying, "Well that was fun!"
    Proud Level 101 Heavy/Arcane Tanking Fox Venomancer of DW~

Family is the people you're with, not the roof over your head. Ty Kindrid for helping me see that again.
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Both the top "PVE-Carebear" servers that was called back in the days both failed at PVE, quite ironic I must say. b:laugh
    That's probably because the only PvE anyone does anymore is in FC. lol. Other than that they waste there time PKing one another in front of Orchid Temple.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    2. The first spawn of harpy did take apoth that could have been reserved for the real one.

So they lost cause they ran out of apoc?
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited July 2011

No, it was 4 Regen. Azzazin killed one of 'em. :P
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited July 2011

2. The first spawn of harpy did take apoth that could have been reserved for the real one. That in itself should have put a disqualifier on PWI itself for the **** up, which would advance regen into the finals

Cant disregard another servers time in the kill because Gm's suck ***. Gm's should have allowed ample time for Regen to regroup to take on the real harpy tho.
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    ANOTHER squad wipe...? hell with it; let's just send harpy to china.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
    edited July 2011
    lol no need for apo anyways at Harpy till it Purges,wich is 30% hp b:sweat apo should be ready by then
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    So what's next, sacrificial assault harpy?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver
    ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    If it had been 100 glitched fc dragoons they would have so aced it b:victory
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    It's pretty funny to see these OP squads wiping. Learn to use defense charms and AD at the 5m mark.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Larkray - Dreamweaver
    Larkray - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    So they lost cause they ran out of apoc?

Basically yes, and @ Zero, harpy WAS at 30% when they reset it, it was at 50% before 2.5 minutes. They reset her at 3 minutes 28 seconds.
    There's more to making a judging than everything being in black and white. The decision making process is a puddle of grays.
    True friends aren't those who would bail you out of jail, they're the one sitting with you in the cell saying, "Well that was fun!"
    Proud Level 101 Heavy/Arcane Tanking Fox Venomancer of DW~

Family is the people you're with, not the roof over your head. Ty Kindrid for helping me see that again.
    edited July 2011

Well duh - any TW faction (and most other "big" factions) can ace that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Lol, that's what I'm saying. XD
    That is the only PvE they know.
    edited July 2011
    It's pretty funny to see these OP squads wiping. Learn to use defense charms and AD at the 5m mark.

lol i know right ... prob spamming frenzy. then ''omg why's my AD not ready'' b:cry boom wipe b:chuckle
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    So Gm's didnt restart timer after spawning the real Harpy? Im confused. Someone has the complete run down, someone who was actually in the squad, about what happened at Harpy?
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    So Gm's didnt restart timer after spawning the real Harpy? Im confused. Someone has the complete run down, someone who was actually in the squad, about what happened at Harpy?

..read original post, they wiped.
    edited July 2011
    Basically yes, and @ Zero, harpy WAS at 30% when they reset it, it was at 50% before 2.5 minutes. They reset her at 3 minutes 28 seconds.

Lark ... apoc CD is 2 minutes i believe.if it takes 2.5mins to get to 50% (20% away from purging) apo should be ready and they should know purge is coming ... so please dont blame it on the apoc cm'on be forealz ... besides i saw Regen/Booty wipe 4 times at harpy LOL so this isnt the 1st time.