The best server in PWI

2»

Comments

• OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    What's the point of defending regen? They didn't even have the common sense to question whether it was supposed to be hp enhanced. There were probably videos already out showing it wasn't supposed to.
    Though their likely-crazy Barbarian jumped into the fray before the starting gun
    They apparently even tried to cheat by starting before the GM said to start.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fisga - Lost City
    Fisga - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    What's the point of defending regen? They didn't even have the common sense to question whether it was supposed to be hp enhanced. There were probably videos already out showing it wasn't supposed to.
    Originally Posted by frankieraye
    Though their likely-crazy Barbarian jumped into the fray before the starting gun

so their barb was LEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY JEEEEEEENKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS ??
    100% F2P PWIC Finalist Cleric b:victory
    You registered on: 2008-07-31 23:11:17 :P
  • Kemonomimi - Momaganon
    Kemonomimi - Momaganon Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    b:sin So even though the inter-server tournament was not adequate for pvp in my opinion, in the end it still showed which is the best server b:laugh

Gratz tri-force on the winning. I don't like the way the tournament was held, because it excluded a lot of people and because having land doesn't mean anything really, but you are decent.

Lost City > Harshlands and all the carebear servers b:victory

Maybe a better team, but absolutely not a better server.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited July 2011

no there were no videos and not to mention DW was the first for the day. sorry but to say that there were videos of how this tournament is supposed to be is stupid this is the first time the tournament came around. and there was only 3 matches 1 day before. and tbh you don't know exactly what frankie meant by what he said about throck jumping in before the gun. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Lenestro - Sanctuary
    Lenestro - Sanctuary Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    i would have made EVERY harpy wraith an increased hp boss, longer boss fight would make a more accurate showing of who was really the best :P
  • LovesTragedy - Lost City
    LovesTragedy - Lost City Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Maybe a better team, but absolutely not a better server.

Keep telling yourself that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chars:
    CptMaggots 101 sage R8/NV Seeker
    LovesTragedy 100 demon R8 Cleric

~Finally quit this god forsaken game~
    Enjoy the rest of the downward spiral. See you in SWtOR b:bye
  • Xx_Zero_xX - Dreamweaver
    Xx_Zero_xX - Dreamweaver Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Gratz Tri-Force kick some A$$ in China.. oh and question : what weps did the peeps from Tri-Force had?
  • QuickClaw - Lost City
    QuickClaw - Lost City Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Gratz Tri-Force kick some A$$ in China.. oh and question : what weps did the peeps from Tri-Force had?

+12 Rank 9 Daggers/+12 1st cast Nirvana Daggers (for Harpy Wraith)
    +12 Rank 9 Pataka
    +12 Rank 9 Pataka
    +12 Rank 9 Glaive
    +11 Rank 9 Poleaxe/+10 Lunar Claws
    +12 HH100 Fists/+11 Rank 9 Dual Axes
    Frankieraye:
    I'm not too worried about susa really. r9 does not exist in the real world
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    b:heart Lost City b:cute

They'll need to merge all the other servers for next years PWIC to even it up a bit! b:avoid
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Xx_Zero_xX - Dreamweaver
    Xx_Zero_xX - Dreamweaver Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    +12 Rank 9 Pataka
    +12 Rank 9 Pataka
    +12 Rank 9 Glaive

nice b:victory GL in china
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited July 2011
    Originally Posted by QuickClaw - Lost City
    +12 Rank 9 Pataka
    +12 Rank 9 Pataka
    +12 Rank 9 Glaive

Won't mean **** in China.

Just another example of gear > skill

whoopty do, Lost won with some PvE action.
  • QuickClaw - Lost City
    QuickClaw - Lost City Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    brent40 wrote: »
    Won't mean **** in China.

Just another example of gear > skill

whoopty do, Lost won with some PvE action.

someone's mad b:laugh

p.s. gear wise the instinct team out geared us (full +12 r9 psy and archer :S)
    Frankieraye:
    I'm not too worried about susa really. r9 does not exist in the real world
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited July 2011
    someone's mad b:laugh

Yea save the 15 year old rhetoric for someone that really cares.

I just made a logical statement,

Wasn't a diference of gear, was a diference of classes fml
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    then that was their problem.. for example i know of somone who took 3 days off work and +11/12 ed all of their gear for this tourny now thats dedication...

Professional (I mean in game). Happy journey !b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    +12 Rank 9 Pataka
    +12 Rank 9 Pataka
    +12 Rank 9 Glaive

+11 Lunar Claws* I love me some tisha.

Also Rosey don't you love that me and NyKage will be representing PWI in China.. lol at least I'm not forum banned at the moment :3

Edit: We aren't the ones going to China just that we will be part of the team lol XD My Vote is for QuickClaw and Fisga. QuickClaw killed 5 of their members. Fisga aggroed Calvin for days and wouldn't die. I did purge SuperHands and Blade_Aether though so I helped. ;(
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Yay Tri-Force! b:kiss You two make Lost City proud when you're over there in China b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Titsania - Lost City
    Titsania - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    +12 Rank 9 Pataka
    +12 Rank 9 Pataka
    +12 Rank 9 Glaive

This makes me feel a lot better.. I was a little dazed by the whole championship thing to start with and for those of you who know me, know I am way more PVE than PVP but my love for my faction leader and my faction gave me the strength to show up at least. I have to laugh about the whole thing since QuickClaw managed to take out our cleric, then me before I got my second or third hit in. My instinct reaction of stealth and hide wouldn't have worked against a 105 sin anyways... But before all this I was soo soo proud of my +10 1st cast nv daggers. b:cry Maybe its time to go rank 9 +12. Oh wait I forgot I can't; I had to get a car for my 16yr old so he could get a job and learn the value of a dollar for himself. b:laugh. I think the car and full rank 9 are about the same price. I should have made him walk to work, builds character.

But this was a lot of fun and brought me a lot closer to people in the faction as we planned, plotted, chatted, laughed, speculated and stuff in the days leading up to the fight. The pvp after the fight when we thought we were trapped in the instance was a blast. Gratz Cat on being the last Kage standing and for showing us where the door to get out was, and thank you to all my team mates for the moral support and guidance.

Grats tri-Force on the win. I hope Susa and Kage have a great time in China. Thanks PWI for shaking things up in what has become a bit of a boring game at high levels.