The best server in PWI

Azura - Lost City
Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
edited July 2011 in General Discussion
b:sin So even though the inter-server tournament was not adequate for pvp in my opinion, in the end it still showed which is the best server b:laugh

Gratz tri-force on the winning. I don't like the way the tournament was held, because it excluded a lot of people and because having land doesn't mean anything really, but you are decent.

Lost City > Harshlands and all the carebear servers b:victory
Post edited by Azura - Lost City on

Comments

• zbzkda
    zbzkda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I demand a match between the LC team and the HL team b:surrender
    I seriously wonder: people who don't RPK, if you play the board game "Sorry!" and you roll the dice so that you land on an opponents piece and send it back to the beginning, do you sincerely apologize and ask everyone if you can have a do-over roll so you can give your victim another chance? It's a god damn game..

--LongKnife
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Wait, is this a...

Spoiler Alert!!
  • SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary
    SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I guess the pk servs are better than us at carebearing. Good job.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Our time was 3:10:54.. They made me restat to claw build and we won ;)

Also our sin was Sage not Demon.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    GO Team Tri-Froce... ;o. Of course LC won. We rock.
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • krittycat
    edited July 2011

...Traitor.b:scorn
  • Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Grats LC
    Unban me.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2011

That would explain it...Was said you wouldn't do it but I guess you caved in for it. Although, this was the team I personally figured would win (baring you had restated and you did).

Gz to LC...Just make PW proud over there. CN has some insanely tough players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Arania - Lost City
    Arania - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Pro team. LC IS THE BEST <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Dreamweaver was destroying Harpy the only problem is the gms spawned an increased health harpy which is 2x the hp and they had that harpy down to under half life at 2 mins and 30 seconds so..... then they decided to respawn another harpy after they got rid of the first one. so everyones apoc was gone and their genie resetting and stuff so no one was able to be ready for the 2nd go at it. b:chuckle

edit: oh and woot 2k posts. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Kremia - Lost City
    Kremia - Lost City Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Congratz Tri-Force
    And yes, Lost City is the best server b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Grats LC had my monies on Tri-force/instinct so im rich now b:laugh

(our sin was neither sage or demon since we didn have one b:avoid)
  • zbzkda
    zbzkda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Franky and Kritty please a match between the two teams? Just for good sporting :(

You guys can do it during maintenance: if you don't wanna set up a separate temp server, just arrange that during the next maintenance, you guys put up a PWI-server process instance that will be hosted on one of the current servers, and copy across the accounts for the 7 players from each server to the config for that instance, and let them log in. Please? After the matches, you just remove the temp instance; no changes done to the currently installed instance of the PWI server program on the server to be used.

It's not much to ask for something you guys know that a very large number of the players now want to see. Please? 3 matches, best out of three. Oh GOD I want this SO BAD. PLEASE, do at least this for us, the players, the customers, please?
    I seriously wonder: people who don't RPK, if you play the board game "Sorry!" and you roll the dice so that you land on an opponents piece and send it back to the beginning, do you sincerely apologize and ask everyone if you can have a do-over roll so you can give your victim another chance? It's a god damn game..

--LongKnife
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    ...Traitor.b:scorn

This made me lol xD.
  • VVayne - Lost City
    VVayne - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I'm bummed because I'm at work and didn't really get to be involved with everything to do with the tourney and cheer on my guild, and I really would have liked to see Azura/QuFeng/ArchEvil and co. in action. They should really have more events like this to keep people interested in the game, our vent was the most active I've ever seen it outside TW b:victory

Grats to Tri-Force and good luck in the server tourney :D
  • LovesTragedy - Lost City
    LovesTragedy - Lost City Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Hell yes! I was rooting for Tri-Force (sorry fellow Kagebushi lol). Lost City ftw!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chars:
    CptMaggots 101 sage R8/NV Seeker
    LovesTragedy 100 demon R8 Cleric

~Finally quit this god forsaken game~
    Enjoy the rest of the downward spiral. See you in SWtOR b:bye
  • Spliffany - Lost City
    Spliffany - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    China is going to be tough for sure, but we'll try our best to represent LC over there.

Thx for the support, LC. b:thanks

PvP servers > PvE servers :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Peerless -> GuardianZ -> RageQuit -> Spectral -> Essence -> Tri-Force [retired]
  • krittycat
    edited July 2011
    zbzkda wrote: »
    Franky and Kritty please a match between the two teams? Just for good sporting :(

You guys can do it during maintenance: if you don't wanna set up a separate temp server, just arrange that during the next maintenance, you guys put up a PWI-server process instance that will be hosted on one of the current servers, and copy across the accounts for the 7 players from each server to the config for that instance, and let them log in. Please?

It's not much to ask for something you guys know that a very large number of the players now want to see. Please? 3 matches, best out of three. Oh GOD I want this SO BAD.

How the heck did my name get included in here?

Contrary to popular belief, I am not a GM...just thought I would clarify that.b:mischievous
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Tri-Froce has got it in the bag. IJS.
  • krittycat
    edited July 2011
    This made me lol xD.

Glad I can provide some comedic relief for some of the tension.b:bye
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    So.. our alternate is currently on vacation IN China he wasnt even here for this tournament. Will he be able to log on for the next tournament?
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Dreamweaver was destroying Harpy the only problem is the gms spawned an increased health harpy which is 2x the hp and they had that harpy down to under half life at 2 mins and 30 seconds so..... then they decided to respawn another harpy after they got rid of the first one. so everyones apoc was gone and their genie resetting and stuff so no one was able to be ready for the 2nd go at it. b:chuckle

edit: oh and woot 2k posts. b:victory

correct me if im wrong but wasnt this addressed by one of the members participating, and he said the gm's had them wait so the cooldowns werent an issue. just sayin. i doubt the gm's would have them fight it over without a brief intermission. especially after something that was their fault.

anywho grats to tri-force
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Woot LC won, Yeah ! Now if you want a punching bag for china practice...

wait I'm to squishy still T_T.

Azura let's fight again next week in the theater :P !!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Tri-Force vs. Catalyst. Make it happen, GMs. b:beg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • WangZi - Dreamweaver
    WangZi - Dreamweaver Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Great job, that 's some insane timing for Harpy. Good luck in China b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig made by Dorset b:victoryb:thanks
  • QuickClaw - Lost City
    QuickClaw - Lost City Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Tri-Force vs Catalyst lets do thisss b:angry

i thirst for more blood.
    Frankieraye:
    I'm not too worried about susa really. r9 does not exist in the real world
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    correct me if im wrong but wasnt this addressed by one of the members participating, and he said the gm's had them wait so the cooldowns werent an issue. just sayin. i doubt the gm's would have them fight it over without a brief intermission. especially after something that was their fault.

anywho grats to tri-force

yeah he said the cooldowns were done it doesn't mean they brough enough apoc for 2 harpy wraiths and the whole tourney.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    yeah he said the cooldowns were done it doesn't mean they brough enough apoc for 2 harpy wraiths and the whole tourney.

if they didnt bring ample apoths then thats on them not pwi. just sayin always bring more than necessary just in case. dont bring 5 ****in apoths to a tourny and expect them to last.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • QuickClaw - Lost City
    QuickClaw - Lost City Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited July 2011

then that was their problem.. for example i know of somone who took 3 days off work and +11/12 ed all of their gear for this tourny now thats dedication...
    Frankieraye:
    I'm not too worried about susa really. r9 does not exist in the real world
  • merespartan
    merespartan Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    *** yeah ;d LC won :D congratz tri-force :D