Regenesis - Dreamweaver - The Fourth Server Champion!

Comments

• ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Alt Faction = a faction run maintained and lead by the same people as other said faction with their alts.

It was a good try though but you're not even close. b:cute

is that your defintion or did you google that?
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • LovesTragedy - Lost City
    LovesTragedy - Lost City Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    When I said apoth had been unavailable I meant in the way of IT WAS ALREADY GONE. Not in cooldown, GONE completely. You can't use what you don't have....

I find that hard to believe. I would be pretty damn fail to go into a tourney without enough backup pots for any contingency. I find it even harder to believe that a top guild ona PvE server wouldnt have those backup pots ready.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chars:
    CptMaggots 101 sage R8/NV Seeker
    LovesTragedy 100 demon R8 Cleric

~Finally quit this god forsaken game~
    Enjoy the rest of the downward spiral. See you in SWtOR b:bye
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    How sad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I find that hard to believe. I would be pretty damn fail to go into a tourney without enough backup pots for any contingency. I find it even harder to believe that a top guild ona PvE server wouldnt have those backup pots ready.

WTF difference would it be if a PvP server went and killed it? It's still the same PvE or did I miss something and all the PvE from PvP servers were removed and they got coins some other magical way? b:bye
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Tunnel Snakes Rule!!!
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    TUNNEL SNAKES RULE
    This is all irrelevant because harshlands is in 1st.
    Unban me.
  • //athan - Dreamweaver33
    //athan - Dreamweaver33 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    i m ashamed we have someone like you on DW...

because i say the truth? b:shocked
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Uhhhh it's called being in vent with those of us that have done it, which included me.....

ok i was there.. anyway

yes we had inf life harpy down to 14m from 30m when some of us wiped and gm's called it off..30 to 14 took about 2 min.

then we got called back in us who died, buffed up and 2 mins, then normal harpy. on this our sin died to purge at 4m hp. barb died idk some time after.. i died right after barb.. bm was there to 2,4m or something.. then died..
    cleric died shortly after.. then or wizzy died last. didnt go 2 min to 2,4m left.. slightly less.

yes we'r not knowing what harpy do really, well what it do.. but not when.
    Harpy is never up in DW, we've never fighted it. always the same ppl who kill harpy after maints.

so sure laugh.

Alt-faction for me is a faction that contains 50%+/- of members, to support other TW faction. As i know booty is leaded BBs wife. And if i see how they ganked IT (regardless fair or not fair, thats not the topic) i can pretty much consider that as Regens alt faction, if more than 90% of people dont appear to Bootys defense, cause Regen had several ganks at the same time.

because i say the truth? b:shocked
    No, because others say the truth and you fail even at argumentating. My 10 years old sister can do it even better.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011

Alt-faction for me is a faction that contains 50%+/- of members, to support other TW faction. As i know booty is leaded BBs wife. And if i see how they ganked IT (regardless fair or not fair, thats not the topic) i can pretty much consider that as Regens alt faction, if more than 90% of people dont appear to Bootys defense, cause Regen had several ganks at the same time.

We have 15-20 alts in there out of 190. I'd say we average about 12 regen alts per TW of around 70ish people. That's about 17% of the TW population and none of these players have any officer roles or responsibilities at all. You keep further talking out your *** will simply show how ignorant a player can be.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Vanquish only had 4 members show up so having 1 left while the other factions had 1 and 2 left proves how well Vanquish members play b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Coldsnow. go look up every single regenesis member on core connect.

fast way http://pwi.kathar.in/ and **** lol.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    We have 15-20 alts in their out of 190 fail more pls.

Must be a jk, cause i know like 5 already by names. I'm pretty sure i dont know 1/3 of alts in booty. We had against booty equal chances, when regen got ganked they appeared only with 10+ ppl...in % its more than 50%. dont get so touchy

Coldsnow. go look up every single regenesis member on core connect.

fast way http://pwi.kathar.in/ and **** lol.
    Ever heard of multiply accounts? Guess not..no wonder u failed at Harpy.
  • Larkray - Dreamweaver
    Larkray - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Idk about you, but I don't usually waste money I don't need to on extra things I wouldn't need. Say you just bought a new mount. Would you buy a second just because you don't have it and something might make you need it in the future? (ex: **** with second mount on another account) In my position I would have only brought what I'd need for the one use. It's also possible that they did bring many, but were down to one of it after the actual pvp math was finished.
    There's more to making a judging than everything being in black and white. The decision making process is a puddle of grays.
    True friends aren't those who would bail you out of jail, they're the one sitting with you in the cell saying, "Well that was fun!"
    Proud Level 101 Heavy/Arcane Tanking Fox Venomancer of DW~

Family is the people you're with, not the roof over your head. Ty Kindrid for helping me see that again.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Must be a jk, cause i know like 5 already by names.

Zero said it best
    gratz :D
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

edited July 2011

No, because others say the truth and you fail even at argumentating. My 10 years old sister can do it even better.

where was i "argumentating"? was just pointing zero QQ about 1st round, and laugh at the harpy fight, when they would have maybe die too, since they needed 2 clerics on the map?

ur kinda funny, maybe ur 10 years old sister is better than u too b:thanks
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    where was i "argumentating"? was just pointing zero QQ about 1st round, and laugh at the harpy fight, when they would have maybe die too, since they needed 2 clerics on the map?

ur kinda funny, maybe ur 10 years old sister is better than u too b:thanks

I think you got the wrong point. I dont care what Zero said. I meant this ****.
    and lol at ppl from LC : "oh we duo and we solo", go cash more? XD

Not even my 10-years sister would go that low to bash people for nothing. They didnt fail the boss...and DW is the server that has most cashshoppers. You actually digging your own grave. Cause if i m from LP i would totally laugh my *** off cause of your stupid offense. DW is well known for their cashshoppers. Way more than any other Server.
    edited July 2011
    I think you got the wrong point. I dont care what Zero said. I meant this ****.

Not even my 10-years sister would go that low to bash people for nothing. They didnt fail the boss...and DW is the server that has most cashshoppers. You actually digging your own grave. Cause if i m from LP i would totally laugh my *** off cause of your stupid offense. DW is well known for their cashshoppers. Way more than any other Server.

well, maybe ur not aware that not a lot of ppl can solo harpy? and seems like they say everyone do it? maybe ur not aware that LC has prolly the most R9 population? idk if u saw videos of TWs, but everyone have G15/R9, and a lot of them +12.
    since he is famous, do u know cheze? full +11/12 gears, he failed a lot of times soloing harpy, and did it in this famous video about "herb farming". so unless everyone have better than full +12 (where is +13? D:) and play better than cheze (maybe u dont know it, but he is a very skilled player) i dont think there are that many ppl who can actually solo it.

and even if u need +11-12 gears to do it, i doubt everyone have enough coins to spend in the game to be able to "solo" a boss. if the goal of a MMO game is to solo, its sad.
    so yeah, to be proud to be able to solo a pixel boss, go cash more

if u dont understand, then sadly u know nothing about gears on this game
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    well, maybe ur not aware that not a lot of ppl can solo harpy? and seems like they say everyone do it? maybe ur not aware that LC has prolly the most R9 population? idk if u saw videos of TWs, but everyone have G15/R9, and a lot of them +12.
    since he is famous, do u know cheze? full +11/12 gears, he failed a lot of times soloing harpy, and did it in this famous video about "herb farming". so unless everyone have better than full +12 (where is +13? D:) and play better than cheze (maybe u dont know it, but he is a very skilled player) i dont think there are that many ppl who can actually solo it.

and even if u need +11-12 gears to do it, i doubt everyone have enough coins to spend in the game to be able to "solo" a boss. if the goal of a MMO game is to solo, its sad.

It doesnt matter, DW is still a server with most CS regardless r9. LP is the oldest Server on PWI, not every player who got R9 is a cashplayer there. Btw speaking of that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFvWW-3tJ70
    Cleric and BM duo Harpy. Both dont even have R9, just full Nirvy Set. One of them isnt CS.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011

I find it a more fun achievement in killing arma in 2 sparks with a squad then solo'ing it in 12 minutes. b:victory
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

edited July 2011
    It doesnt matter, DW is still a server with most CS regardless r9. LP is the oldest Server on PWI, not every player who got R9 is a cashplayer there. Btw speaking of that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFvWW-3tJ70
    Cleric and BM duo Harpy. Both dont even have R9, just full Nirvy Set. One of them isnt CS.

one of them isnt CS =/= DW is the server that has most cashshoppers
    some factions in LC have more R9 than Regen + IT together

and yes SupperHebbe is hax, who dont know it? 20158 HP, G15 claws, kinda easier to tank it. but did u see even with his awesome gears, without cleric he would have died?
    so dont tell me that many ppl can solo harpy. even duo, u cant do it if u farm DQs to get ur gears :p

PS: its weid cause a friend of Magiere told me he cashed at one moment <.<
  • brazenbusboy
    brazenbusboy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Curious how this topic somehow descended into a p*ssing contest of who could dis the other server the most. b:infuriated

Gratz to those who took the time and effort to compete, regardless of how they managed to get there. b:thanks

Funny how many of these blowhards were not in the contest.b:shutup

Where is the video? Don't tell me there is no video. b:beg

Please if any PW staff are listening, how about some video.b:beg
    Just some guy
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011

and yes SupperHebbe is hax, who dont know it? 20158 HP, G15 claws, kinda easier to tank it. but did u see even with his awesome gears, without cleric he would have died?
    so dont tell me that many ppl can solo harpy. even duo, u cant do it if u farm DQs to get ur gears :p

SupperHebbe has spent enough on this game for 10 people let alone 2, but shhhh we'll just let her have it. Honestly don't think he needed that non-cs cleric to do that LOL.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

edited July 2011
    lol traz

and yes i agree with brazenbusboy, instead of saying :regen sux blabla QQ gank
    they won, whatever ppl can say, killed EQ within 1 min without a death in final, and ppl say fail
    yes they died at harpy, but dont forget they got the increased life and they didnt wipe

too bad u killed my wizzy guys b:sadb:chuckle
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011

I'm friend of Magiere and i know he is not a cashshopper. Maybe he did once..but ever asked how much he charged ONCE? 10 bucks doesnt make you a CS.

And as for solo harpy. I seen it many times myself that you can do it with several people and one cleric. So i wonder just out of curiousity, why Regen sent people that never killed Harpy and that totally unprepared. If they been on Vent with Traz even..no warning? No Guide? It was known few hours before the Tournament that you have to kill Harpy. Not bothered to get info about the boss? No offense, i m just wondering how the hell that happend.

I suppose Regen sent their best-geared members. as you seen on the video its only ONE bm with 20k HP...Regen is the strongest faction. They dont have people with this HP amount? No Barbs? Just 6 people that didnt know how to kill Harpy...
    i cant really tell why they failed...but most likely they got wiped cause they lacked knowledge and skills, not cause of their "bad" gear, so it isnt LPs fault. They have every reason to laugh at us.

@Traz: i never said Hebbe is not a CS.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    lol traz

and yes i agree with brazenbusboy, instead of saying :regen sux blabla QQ gank
    they won, whatever ppl can say, killed EQ within 1 min without a death in final, and ppl say fail
    yes they died at harpy, but dont forget they got the increased life and they didnt wipe

too bad u killed my wizzy guys b:sadb:chuckle

It's a shame they got that increased life harpy well under 50% (aka over 15m a normal one had) in about 3:15 seconds :(
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

edited July 2011
    I'm friend of Magiere and i know he is not a cashshopper. Maybe he did once..but ever asked how much he charged ONCE? 10 bucks doesnt make you a CS.

And as for solo harpy. I seen it many times myself that you can do it with several people and one cleric. So i wonder just out of curiousity, why Regen sent people that never killed Harpy and that totally unprepared. If they been on Vent with Traz even..no warning? No Guide? It was known few hours before the Tournament that you have to kill Harpy. Not bothered to get info about the boss? No offense, i m just wondering how the hell that happend.

I suppose Regen sent their best-geared members. as you seen on the video its only ONE bm with 20k HP...Regen is the strongest faction. They dont have people with this HP amount? No Barbs? Just 6 people that didnt know how to kill Harpy...
    i cant really tell why they failed...but most likely they got wiped cause they lacked knowledge and skills, not cause of their "bad" gear, so it isnt LPs fault. They have every reason to laugh at us.

@Traz: i never said Hebbe is not a CS.

LP : i love Linkin Park too :o
    and no, regen didnt send our "best" geared players, actually, we made a thread with sign up, for whoever was available at this time (oh yes some ppl work or go to college etc at this time :o) and then made them fight for each class.
    trash talk more about us, nigelus is a good bm, and if im right, he has ~16k hp buffed. yay not the best geared bm but he did good. and they died cause of purge, ok a mistake but is it a reason to bash ppl that actually own the map and won the pvp tournament?
    oh and not everyone can do harpy, since not everyone can stay online at like 4 am to kill Wbs/harpy every day/week.

"And as for solo harpy. I seen it many times myself that you can do it with several people and one cleric." solo = several ppl?

PS : we just killed harpy few minutes ago on the map b:shutup
  • raidenderby
    raidenderby Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    most of regen didn't even bother, a poorly decribed event with sucky *** mounts as award for winning server

never would i waste my time on that
  • seksi1
    seksi1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    First off I would like to say how proud we are in Regen to see our team that was picked from volunteers get so far in the first ever PWIC tourney!! We had many players from Regen and other factions on vent cheering our team on...it was AMAZING experience!! It's really too bad the butt hurt and the trolls have to ruin it, you guys can find something bad in any situation...it's too bad, Regen went into the tournament to not only represent Regenesis, but our wonderful server Dreamweaver and I will stand by this, no matter what anyone does haters are always going to hate. Yup, Regen made it to the finish and failed at Harpy...**** happeneds. Good thing we have all you klingons eager to find some holes in our achievement. Regen deserved it as much as any other team did that participated and unlike other factions who complain about how things went down, if you were first place and got to fight harpy and won/lost we would be proud of you for making it to the end.

In the end, we are all ONE family. Dreamweaver. It's only the ppl who chose to find the negatives in everything that divide us.

A big congratz to everyone who participated in this event, you should hold your heads high! Everyone put in a valiant effort and showed what our server is made of just by showing up and putting in effort, this goes to the first out to the last out.
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    No reason to laugh Harpy is honestly a worthless boss to do anyway. It's not needed for anything
    Er... not true. I believe that Harpy Wraith is the only source of Dragonling Essence, which is necessary for some level 97/98 weapons.

Technically she's also a "glitched" quest boss for a level 92 quest (glitched because the quest erroneously points to a non-existent version of Harpy Wraith instead of the real Harpy Wraith). It would be nice if they'd fix that some day, but it's been broken forever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    Er... not true. I believe that Harpy Wraith is the only source of Dragonling Essence, which is necessary for some level 97/98 weapons.

Technically she's also a "glitched" quest boss for a level 92 quest (glitched because the quest erroneously points to a non-existent version of Harpy Wraith instead of the real Harpy Wraith). It would be nice if they'd fix that some day, but it's been broken forever.

both goes under the term useless. the wepeons suck and quest is broken and reward is ****. no1 does quests anyway..
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz