List of Original Raging Tides players

Comments

• CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Lal even when we're not playing we still make people rage, Asher still got it lmao.

Anyways, back to my secret cave, i go hibernate pwi too lame these days.

-afterdefensivecrapandsuch.
    snappp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Rounin - Raging Tide
    Rounin - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    There is a reason ppl say old is gold. although this is a game in the cyber world but i did meet or i should say got to know some funny and cool ppl.

back in Empire days a faction that really was going to dominate the map. but thanks to a lame so called fail attack cleric by the name of asher .... sigh remembering this still makes me pissed

Asher from a music officer who used to play tunes on Empire vent to a faction destroyer.
    but got to hand it to him he did play some sick tunes made grinding a much fun thing to do.

good times
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    but got to hand it to him he did play some sick tunes made grinding a much fun thing to do.

He still does and is, the tunes keep us going.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • KY - Lothranis
    KY - Lothranis Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Hey hey i like Asher. And it takes alot for me to not think every joe is a doosh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ty Dorset<3
  • Luke - Raging Tide
    Luke - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Asher.b:cute
  • Myrtle - Raging Tide
    Myrtle - Raging Tide Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Hey guys ! b:cute
    <3 thx for mentioning me ^^
    *missing RT*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Each time the sun goes down,
    I remember that somewhere near,
    It's spreding its first morning sunshines.
    b:shy
  • SaltyFish - Raging Tide
    SaltyFish - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Manintights - Plays He has ChickenMan, Xionz, Turdis, Visa (Bm his Main now)
    Sunkist - Plays, I have Skyye, MrsMarvelous, Sobe, SaltyFish (Sin, my main now)

To dang many chars I tell ya! b:laugh

Good to see ya around again Asher!
  • Omanko - Raging Tide
    Omanko - Raging Tide Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Hey guys ! b:cute
    <3 thx for mentioning me ^^
    *missing RT*

Azula u still playing? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Khaor - Raging Tide
    Khaor - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    ehh, I should have WC'ed and PK'ed more b:laugh

and Takinom still plays, mostly with the Sin
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Azula u still playing? b:chuckle

LOL

/5char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    y no one say bastilla?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Who's Bastilla?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
  • ObviousAlt - Lothranis
    ObviousAlt - Lothranis Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    that nab sin from Rage
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    that nab sin from Rage

Dawwww someone remembers :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ObviousAlt - Lothranis
    ObviousAlt - Lothranis Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Dawwww someone remembers :3

how could i forget.. u tried to pk my bm at OT and epicly failed b:chuckle
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    At least I was willing to try. And don't foret this was before the APS hype so i had to try and skill spam through HA
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Eye catching thread although when I looked at the intro I thought it was just gonna be another "PWI was only worth playing when I was around,yada,yada,yada..." one but it was actually somewhat interesting when you remember at least half of those folks and damn,there's lots of 'em.

I quit FW months ago btw.

Cya !
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    Eye catching thread although when I looked at the intro I thought it was just gonna be another "PWI was only worth playing when I was around,yada,yada,yada..." one but it was actually somewhat interesting when you remember at least half of those folks and damn,there's lots of 'em.

I quit FW months ago btw.

Cya !

ayano-chan b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    At least I was willing to try. And don't foret this was before the APS hype so i had to try and skill spam through HA

As the game should be.. aps ruined my pk fun D:
    damn OP sins
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    ZeaKuro - Raging Tide Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I played within the first 4 months, but I didn't PK or world chat any back then. b:lipcurl
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
    1. One who murders by surprise attack, especially one who carries out a plot to kill a prominent person.
    synonyms: murderer, killer, gunman, executioner, informalhitman, hired gun.
    Latin assassnus; Greek δολοφόνος
  • toast223
    toast223 Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    this is the most **** piece of **** thread in history of pwi forums
    and op says he has university real life and 2 mmorpgs what a bull**** but still have time to make this lol
    i dont know this server but how does somebody tell who is original player?
    use wc troll pvp play like no lifer = original player
    i bet there are tons of real original players that arent an attention **** like op because they play only for fun

this gotta be told
    and what a waste of time
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    toast223 wrote: »
    and op says he has university real life and 2 mmorpgs what a bull**** but still have time to make this lol
    i bet there are tons of real original players that arent an attention **** like op because they play only for fun

this gotta be told
    and what a waste of time

Hello man.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited July 2011

this gotta be told
    and what a waste of time

These would be the ppl who made a difference on RT.
    You sir are just butthurtzor no one will remember you where ever you are b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
  • Omanko - Raging Tide
    Omanko - Raging Tide Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited July 2011

this gotta be told
    and what a waste of time

interesting...tell me more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    ^ people posting that think they ever mattered in the life of Raging Tide.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    These would be the ppl who made a difference on RT.
    You sir are just butthurtzor no one will remember you where ever you are b:bye

uhm no, this is just the list of people asher knew to be honest. basically all the people who were either in his circle of friends or spamed wc and such to be known as "factors" i doubt anyone on this list actually made a "difference" on the server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Liandri - Lothranis
    Liandri - Lothranis Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    uhm no, this is just the list of people asher knew to be honest. basically all the people who were either in his circle of friends or spamed wc and such to be known as "factors" i doubt anyone on this list actually made a "difference" on the server.

So your basically saying i knew everyone on the server who started? I think i probably did as everyone knew me also, & for your information half the people on that list despise me and they will admit it. A lot of people on that list changed the server to what it is now, sorry you wasn't around to see it.
    Liten Men Tuff
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    So I don't understand why people take this thread so seriously. Is it that big of an accomplishment to have played since server start and never get past 90? I'm quite happy to admit I've only played for about a year (whoa, didn't realize it's been that long). I'm not trolling, just wondering why it matters when you started playing on a server. b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ProtocoI - Harshlands
    ProtocoI - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Man it's been a long time since I have seen a lot of the names on this list but I gotta tell ya I remember virtually all of them, good job asher.

I remember the epic pk battles we used to have in swamp/ hidden orchid/ sp, etc and I remember vividly the qq that came out of Mypixelshurt mouth when I'd kill him.
    I remember when qqme was just a band of hardcore talking players that just decided to make it before the change in leadership and from what I've heard, massive take over.

I remember the first week making friends with nightrage when we were grinding on pre culti 69 mobs and my main competitor for pk kills was Okra cuz that's what we always seemed to be doing.

I remember that 8x assassin who everyone was afraid of cuz he was so high level but when people got to his level realized he was just a high level nub lol.

I remember fuzzy wuzzy when he was just a Lil panda, and I pked anyone who tried to make fun of him talking in the third person (love u fuzz ^^)

But most of all I remember that in those days it didn't matter what level you were because if you were good, you got recongized and if u werent... Well.. You were blue named or our food. I can't tell you every story in the world that happened but I can tell you this. Through all the drama and such we sure had a hella good time.

Oh and btw I'm playing off and on ATM cuz I'd rather be out in the summer heat then chillin in front of a computer screen ^^.

Always am and will be the one and only

~_Whisper_
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    So your basically saying i knew everyone on the server who started? I think i probably did as everyone knew me also, & for your information half the people on that list despise me and they will admit it. A lot of people on that list changed the server to what it is now, sorry you wasn't around to see it.

love how people read and stop reading half way, i said either your circle of friends (which a few of them were and tbh still arent even known yet made the list) or spammed wc and i'll even amend my original statement to those who you fought agaisnt aswell. my original statement however, that they didnt make a difference on the server, still stands.

btw whats wrong asher? fr server forums too boring so u gotta come back here? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
This discussion has been closed.