• X - Lothranis
    X - Lothranis Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Hey it was my kill just be glad you got something

Screenshot or gtfo! b:cute
  • Riney - Raging Tide
    Riney - Raging Tide Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Troll? Psh since when was I ever a troll.

(>●,..,●)>

I wont lie, Ive been a busy son of a besh ever since I quit PW. There was a long period of League of Legends, now Im unsure if Riot will ever learn how to balance it. Then there was a long dry period of trying to find a game.

Then, I was introduced to MLP: Friendship is Magic. As you can quite tell, I am a brony, and a proud one at that. Twilight Sparkle is best pony.

After I was converted, I then heard Firefall was going into beta, and that keys were going out soon. Luckily, I was able to snag one from one of the eariliest beta testers, and have been in it since november. Now Im part of one of the largest pre game communities Ive ever seen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    xRiney - League of Legends. TwilightSparkle / Rarity - Path of Exile closed beta. Dark_Marine - Firefall

Proud brony.
  • Trump - Raging Tide
    Trump - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    @Somebody eh i remember you, when you was leader of resolve at one point if im not mistaken.
    its kind of cool seeing all these names again i havent seen since i was a nabby barb, and i so shoulda wc'ed more b:laugh

QQ i cant work the stupid quote button
    more questions asked-more ppl helping to solve-better community-better support...b:bye
  • AmberToy - Raging Tide
    AmberToy - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Me and Sarah still come on but its rare.
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    lol necro
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Please do not post in threads that were last posted in a month or more ago. This is called a necro and it is against forum policy. Thank you.b:thanks

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.