they're good at taking free lands, i'll give them that much
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    several drakon people told me that they're going to own enrage, because they're the better TW faction. b:shocked

b:shutupb:shutupb:shutup

Rofl.. yeah right.. they will get owned in 10 minutes like always and thats how it always will be.. They may look strong with all the 100+ people, but its every man for himself and no teamwork involved I guess.. And you need to actually fight someone on the other side to get any practice to become better.

And Enrage should be ashamed of not showing to GD with their strongest and let the other 2 lands go, I Was confident that after last weeks loss you would throw all you got at us. So this tells me that Enrage is no longer the faction that wants a good TW and a good fight that they have always talked about before. They want the lands and 15 minute of TW every weekend instead of a great battle that could last a while. Sad is the only word to describe that. And Evanera, your the top dog in Enrage, you should do the final call on what to do anyways so if your wish was to defend GD with all what you have that is what I would have expected, but if the majority doesnt, does that mean Enrages members are scared or do they just want more money? Doesnt matter, but show up next weekend, its more fun battles to come, but they wont exist if its nobody on the other side.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Reminds me of Tao no showing Enrage all those times ages ago...........if anything.

GD is just too obsessive for PWi at this point. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Reminds me of Tao no showing Enrage all those times ages ago...........if anything.

GD is just too obsessive for PWi at this point. :P

Well Enrage also no-showed Tao when Tao won every weekend unless they only had 1 fight. So it goes both ways, its just that Tao wanted lands and good TWs, but land was bigger priority, Enrage says its the other way around but do the same things as Tao did..
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited July 2011
    Options
    several drakon people told me that they're going to own enrage, because they're the better TW faction. b:shocked

b:shutupb:shutupb:shutup

Several ppl in drakon are also wondering where all their tw pay is going and if they are paying enrage not to attack them.
    gotta love rumors started by ppl within the faction itself
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Well Enrage also no-showed Tao when Tao won every weekend unless they only had 1 fight. So it goes both ways, its just that Tao wanted lands and good TWs, but land was bigger priority, Enrage says its the other way around but do the same things as Tao did..

Well, its all just personal perspective then.

On a side note, I would love someone from Drakon explain their TW pay system. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Drakon dont give out TW pay? :S Well its not like they lose any charm, but still b:shocked
  • HaveanLight - Heavens Tear
    HaveanLight - Heavens Tear Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Several ppl in drakon are also wondering where all their tw pay is going and if they are paying enrage not to attack them.
    gotta love rumors started by ppl within the faction itself

WTF paying enrage ? as we all know, all enrage members are Cser ... they don't need money at all.

The rumor is that Enrage is alliance with Drakon
    we will see in the next 2 week if Drakon wiil bid on enrage or will stick at the north waiting for attack b:sleep b:fatb
    Dot...Dot...dots....dots... b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    X
    We
    Are
    Reality
    X
    **** QUIT PWI BECAUSE NEW HORIZON EXPANSION SUCKS ****
    edited July 2011
    Options
    WTF paying enrage ? as we all know, all enrage members are Cser ... they don't need money at all.

I feel honored, being called a CSer. b:cute

:P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Several Enrage members told me of their disappointment at the 18 minute TW's they had instead better/longer with GD. I share this feeling b:sad

Drakon might be a pushover, but when the time comes, they will probably be as big of a factor in a 3 way gank as xWarx ... b:bye
    edited July 2011
    Options
    There's always PK and other means of PvP aside TW if you have the need to kill Enrage mobs.

Just buy r9!

Coming soon at 70% off................I wish...........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

The rumor is that Enrage is alliance with Drakon
    we will see in the next 2 week if Drakon wiil bid on enrage or will stick at the north waiting for attack b:sleep b:fatb

You are an idiot.Not all of us are cs'ers.Just like not all of gd drakon or rad are cs'ers.its a generalization that has no solid ground to stand on.Go back to your noob hole.

As for drakon,I fear we may be underestimating there force. While enrage and the 3 amigos fight among each other with no one really gaining much of anything other then kill counts,drakon sleeps in the north,gaining members,racking up money,discussing the future. They know as well as any that they have no more free lands up there so they have 2 choices if they want to continue to tw. They can join the ganking on enrage or they can wait a week and see if gd gets that piece of land between them and then attack gd.Either course will gain the wrath of the 2 meanest factions on the server.

And now for this weekends tw's. I was expecting more of a fight out of war and rad. I was shocked at how fast both wars ended.I am curious about what happened out there guys? Rad got rolled pretty fast and most of war didnt even bring charms.Why?
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    And now for this weekends tw's. I was expecting more of a fight out of war and rad. I was shocked at how fast both wars ended.I am curious about what happened out there guys? Rad got rolled pretty fast and most of war didnt even bring charms.Why?

No idea what happened, i wasn't there b:surrender

As for drakon, I've been hearing stuff about how they would own other guilds. Also mono has been very busy in trying to persuede well geared and skilled people from other guilds while downtalking the guild that person is in, and to my surprise there's actually people who take the bait. Makes me kinda sad tbh, especially if they are nice folks. He sure is still the same manipulative person i've known from when he was thrown out of rad.

What i'm wondering is, how many people can drakon field in a TW. And how much experience do they have in fighting real guilds. Those two factors are important. But i wouldn't underestimate them, especially since i don't know much about them at all lately. But they could also be a huge dissapointment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Well im pretty sure Drakon is the only faction that keeps it up to 200 members more or less alll the time, but that also means they lose lots of people fast and they gain people fast. Makes it hard to keep a stable core of players and good community. I am pretty sure Drakon will field 80 people for every TW without a problem... And when u meet 80 people for TW its hard to beat them without having 80 yourself. I think Drakon is stronger then xWaRx and Radiance, but lack the experience of good TWs to improve, but we will see. Nice to get those alt factions out off the map anyways.
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I am anxious to see what happens. They have some very good players there, some of which are pretty experienced in tw.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited July 2011
    Options

maybe enrage members cs but drakon afaik only faction with the " Do you charge zen yes/no " question on their application form b:bye
  • sundaymonday
    sundaymonday Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    As far as where Drakon's TW pay went, you need not look further than Leolord's +12 gears, and all the defense gems... even on the weapon b:chuckle
  • sundaymonday
    sundaymonday Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Oh, not saying Leolord had anything to do with it... it's the director.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ^ Unfortunately when forming a decent troll argument it actually helps to have played this game for more than thirty six seconds.
    edited July 2011
    Options
    maybe enrage members cs but drakon afaik only faction with the " Do you charge zen yes/no " question on their application form b:bye

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, with all the current stereotypes of this server, you would think Enrage or GD would have such a question.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    Aeyisha - Lost City Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hi, I charge $1000 a week. Can I join Enrage?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
    Where wizards pull catas and barbs are nearly extinct...
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, with all the current stereotypes of this server, you would think Enrage or GD would have such a question.
    I always thought when Mono was leader the first questions are:

1. Are you a female? If so, can I buy you as my wife?

2. If not a female, do you have a sibling I can buy as a wife?

3. If no female siblings, do you own any camels I could buy as my wife?

4. What's your unbuffed phys atk:

• Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It's funny, when Mono was pm'ing a Rad member to try and get them to join Drakon, Mono said that he gives members charms if they afford them. "If he cant afford charm we give him one*

Notice the fact he says males will get them? b:chuckle
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It's funny, when Mono was pm'ing a Rad member to try and get them to join Drakon, Mono said that he gives members charms if they afford them. "If he cant afford charm we give him one*

Notice the fact he says males will get them? b:chuckle

Just a heads up warning, mono has killed entire enrage wiz squads with Myriad sword stance, atleast that's what mono said.... You better watchout when you're fighting drakon again. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • JOKER_ - Heavens Tear
    JOKER_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    nvm JOKER = sheswes.

enrage trashtalking GD on their alts now so it looks as if lot of people don't like us? o:
    if im not at home and im using "uknown" PC i always type from the other acc b:victory
    no offense... but who are you lol? lvl 103 and it's the 1st time i see your name b:shocked ....damn ff dragons? b:chuckle
  • ZDaniel - Heavens Tear
    ZDaniel - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i really don't know how u people don't get bored of the tw's...same sht every week same people same guilds. Same ****ty map.
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Here is the thing about tw.Many of us in the large factions,that even includes drakon,have been playing this for years. When we started we wanted to get up there in level so we could tw effectively. Many of us hit 70 and started then,for those slower,they watched as the ante went up and realised they had to work even harder as those guilds grew in power and number.We worked our ***** of getting leveled,getting gear and learning how to play the correct way.Many spent hours in zhen to just go up a few levels.The most exp bonus we got was x2 or 50%.No one but a well geared veno could solo tt's and nobody could solo ff(it was a pain in the ***). We have sat here and grew as a community together,whether we like each other or not.Most,despite everything, have a mutual respect for another 'OG' as I like to call em. Most of the noobs out there don't tw. The ones that get to 100 in a week but never really played a toon.They seemed to be shuned by the rest for taking the easy way out.Tw is our neighborhood picnic. Its our time to get together,talk some trash and enjoy the only thing in this game that hasn't been completely messed up.

Also many just do it because we are waiting on ***.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    if im not at home and im using "uknown" PC i always type from the other acc b:victory
    no offense... but who are you lol? lvl 103 and it's the 1st time i see your name b:shocked ....damn ff dragons? b:chuckle

gahaha. sure, other acc. especially when you trash another faction from the alt. gg.

actually, who are you? don't see you in TW. i'd love to ream you to death.

just don't bring andor.

also, could non-factors like sheswes stop talking about TW kthx.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    TW itself is one of the few things that keep many people going. The game deadends 100+. which as it has been posted already, is easy to obtain now in a matter of weeks.
    It is no different as to why some people play on a PVP server, in short, it gives you something to do that breaks up the "norm"
    Do you really think the same ganks happen every week ? or same time slots for the ganks ? no, ofc they do not. Thus giving a few factions something to strive for that week, weather bragging rights, trash talk, or what have you.

PWI screwed up TWing a while back, they turned everything back to the way it was at the reset of the map. In time, this will all repeat itself more then likely. But at least to most, it is something to do once a week worth wild in the game. If you don't like, lol by all means, don't do it. There are plenty of geared out CS toons out there that do not TW at all.
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I personally love the cata pulling in tw, taking that beating and coming out alive, ducking and diving around trying to avoid stuns and aoe's. Even with tab targeting being ingame now (wow I sound old x.x), can still find myself being able to ninja round 3 or 4 squads on a path to work on a tower alone. Satisfaction.

Being a cata barb is 1 of the very few things left in game that requires at least some knowledge and skill to do well, specially with shtty gear like mine. It's 1 of the few things that's a challenge, and a privilege to do b:cute It never gets tiring, tedious, or boring.

Aside from winning and having fun, my main goal is to never get hit like some of these wishy washy barbs getting hit 30k+ in TW, with their R9 JOSD, or nirvana rhino plated bulletproof muscles.

I'm sure other people feel the same way doing their roles in a TW too ... Of course some just have nothing better to do until bigger better games come out, and like to feel they are god's gift to the world.