TW schedule

Options

Comments

• Nekhebet - Heavens Tear
    Nekhebet - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Here is the thing about tw.Many of us in the large factions,that even includes drakon,have been playing this for years. When we started we wanted to get up there in level so we could tw effectively. Many of us hit 70 and started then,for those slower,they watched as the ante went up and realised they had to work even harder as those guilds grew in power and number.We worked our ***** of getting leveled,getting gear and learning how to play the correct way.Many spent hours in zhen to just go up a few levels.The most exp bonus we got was x2 or 50%.No one but a well geared veno could solo tt's and nobody could solo ff(it was a pain in the ***). We have sat here and grew as a community together,whether we like each other or not.Most,despite everything, have a mutual respect for another 'OG' as I like to call em. Most of the noobs out there don't tw. The ones that get to 100 in a week but never really played a toon.They seemed to be shuned by the rest for taking the easy way out.Tw is our neighborhood picnic. Its our time to get together,talk some trash and enjoy the only thing in this game that hasn't been completely messed up.

Also many just do it because we are waiting on ***.

Before i posted on my alt zDaniel now i post on my main.
    I did all the things u did i worked my *** to get to lvl 100+ but i did that cause i liked the game. Now picnics are fun but even those become boring when u do them whit same people in the same place for a long time.

@Taleon I did tw's for a dam long time first whit Rad and then whit Enrage and in my experience it's same **** every week. Yes Enrage can choose to defend 2 out of 3 guilds but that is all. Sometimes proly they will defend all 3. Same goes for other guilds that get ganked.

What i was asking is how some of the old players that are still playing this game can do repetitive things for such a long time and not get bored.
    I am just curious cause i was not able to do it anymore:)

Have a nice day and enjoy PWI if u can^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Just another veno!!!
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    they don't. well some do, some stay on and on doing it for years. some of my closest friends in PWI have been doing this since the begining. Some like me, get a uhmmm raft and going boating ^^
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    PWi is about only 5 minutes of my time now. Login, open fairy boxes, grab Nirv keys, and do something at AH.

To be honest, I don't know why I still do this, I'm sick of how the game is and the players within are.

Maybe I'm addicted.........LF help. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • DarkFury - Heavens Tear
    DarkFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Reminds me of Tao no showing Enrage all those times ages ago...........if anything.

GD is just too obsessive for PWi at this point. :P

Yes when Tao was weakened and being ganked, they no showed their strongest opponent, and defended the other lands they had as best they could..........

Hmmmm interesting comparison....
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    PWi is about only 5 minutes of my time now. Login, open fairy boxes, grab Nirv keys, and do something at AH.

To be honest, I don't know why I still do this, I'm sick of how the game is and the players within are.

Maybe I'm addicted.........LF help. b:chuckle

Most of us hate the game, its become a habit, usually to log on just to chitchat with people or kill some time when nothing else to do :p Sometimes im just online for many hours without doing anything.. I rather do as little as possible unless I sometimes feel I want to do something. Many people have spent sooooo much RL cash in this game that they cant really quit cause of it... I am one of them.. When you put money in something u dont want to see it all wash away even though its wasted money, harder to quit then. I was gonna quote Nekhebet actually, but wtf is fairy boxes?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • MothBall - Heavens Tear
    MothBall - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    but wtf is fairy boxes?

You get them each time you die in PvE. I continually farm kill myself in fb19 to stock up on mirages b:victory
    edited July 2011
    Options

Hmmmm interesting comparison....

Nothing interesting really, when that very concept applies to well.....all factions at this point.

If GD was ganked by Rad, Enrage and....some other faction like Drakon or xWaRx, what would GD do? Either way, its not that exciting.

Rad has avoided Enrage a few times already when ganked by Enrage and GD.

Overall, its just a predictable trend, and thus....TW is very predictable, and boring. Farmville is more exciting. :P
    but wtf is fairy boxes?

Boxes that drop from TT bosses, they give 6 mirage celestones upon opening, you can open up to 6 a day per account, the boxes bind to you to after picking them up, so can't trade/exploit them.

I have about 440-ish left from the last 2x.....

Basically, a new daily for me where I get up to 36 mirages a day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I think I got bored of Farmville after I harvested 3 patches of things, and bought a tree. Still the best farm in the world though ...
  • MiniDusk - Heavens Tear
    MiniDusk - Heavens Tear Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    you can hardly complain when you made it boring for yourselves by no showing goldigrz

WOW! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! So tell me, was it the veno buffer's fault that you no showed GD? I'd LOVE to see a few people (who shall remain nameless) pin this one on me. It's bad enough they had to stoop so low as to claim that I wasn't buffing them during the other tw (when others clearly saw that I was) so that it apparently was MY fault that the previous tw against GD was lost. TFF! b:laugh On the bright side, I have more money and less stress since quitting this game. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    they don't. well some do, some stay on and on doing it for years. some of my closest friends in PWI have been doing this since the begining. Some like me, get a uhmmm raft and going boating ^^

Sadly i've seen way too many great TW'ers/people quit because TW is so damn repetitive when TW's start to end up in the same quick scenario.

Honestly i miss the days when people had to shoot me like 10 times before i was killed. It took skill to kill people, and you had time to do what you wanted to do in TW even if you were losing. So afterwards you could look back at a fun fight even if you lost.

Now it's a 1 shot fest where killing the other first is the quickest way to victory. Have enough rank 9 wizzies and archers and you can pretty much lock up the enemy if they don't have the same firepower as you. As result you get to see 80 vs 80 battles that don't last longer then 15 minutes. People like to become strong, but PWI has let us become way too strong which pretty much destroyed TW now. For those who lose it sucks obviously, but to those who win will get bored because there's simply no challange left?

I was told that rank 9 was still a very very very rare thing in chinese pw, and they don't have the jones blessing either. Their TW must be a lot more fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
  • DarkFury - Heavens Tear
    DarkFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I guess really what i was trying to say Knownase was that around the time of the map reset and just after, there was considerable boasting and coaxing from some members of Enrage encouraging the ganks and to bring it and they'd still own the map etc.

You have never heard this from any other guild recently. "The mighty" can no longer stand up to 2 or 3 at a time as they could in the past. Still seem to be strongest 1 vs 1, but that's not reality on this server right now.

Watch out what you wish for is the caveat!
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I guess really what i was trying to say Knownase was that around the time of the map reset and just after, there was considerable boasting and coaxing from some members of Enrage encouraging the ganks and to bring it and they'd still own the map etc.

You have never heard this from any other guild recently. "The mighty" can no longer stand up to 2 or 3 at a time as they could in the past. Still seem to be strongest 1 vs 1, but that's not reality on this server right now.

Watch out what you wish for is the caveat!

cant stand up to 2 or 3? o.o

lol? i think Enrage IS THE ONLY faction to stand up to 2/3. no others can.
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    His point being that we can no longer defend what we said we could have in the past/have said we would in the past. Which is true, however also keep in mind those statements were made a while back, now GD is much stronger, and in honesty, there is still a good chance we can 3 way defend.

It's hard to 3 way defend due to the recent timeslots we've been having, while you guys co-ordinate it before hand..

TW has been fun lately nonetheless so there shouldn't be too much complaining. b:thanks
  • Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    hell, i still get out there week after week, half the time all the dd's poof and the clerics too. then i just listen to the little voices in my head as i run around and see how long i can live for. when ya got 4 or 5 enrage dd's on you theres not much you can do but think of ways to stay alive. at least it makes me better the next time they come at me. if all the cooldowns are done. if nothing else at least i get to learn where my upgrades need to be. if only i knew how to farm 200 or 300 mil to finish the gear.b:surrender
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    actually, who are you? don't see you in TW. i'd love to ream you to death.

just don't bring andor.

Can i feel important now? can i? please... b:cute *pushes back hoju in the hills * b:avoid
    I did all the things u did i worked my *** to get to lvl 100+ but i did that cause i liked the game. Now picnics are fun but even those become boring when u do them whit same people in the same place for a long time.

I do same things with same ppl over and over again for like 2 years and still didnt get bored of it :P The secret is being attached to those ppl <3 But i guess its just me and the way i am xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    Aeyisha - Lost City Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Can i feel important now? can i? please... b:cute *pushes back hoju in the hills * b:avoid

I do same things with same ppl over and over again for like 2 years and still didnt get bored of it :P The secret is being attached to those ppl <3 But i guess its just me and the way i am xD

You are VERY attached to me, aren't you Andro.

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
    Where wizards pull catas and barbs are nearly extinct...
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Attachments scare me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • JOKER_ - Heavens Tear
    JOKER_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    gahaha. sure, other acc. especially when you trash another faction from the alt. gg.

actually, who are you? don't see you in TW. i'd love to ream you to death.

just don't bring andor.

also, could non-factors like sheswes stop talking about TW kthx.

well as you noticed im Sheswes - and when i was lvl 100 ur mother probably bought u ur 1st PC b:chuckle
    yea i dont TW much - mostly show up only 4 good wars (ganks etc)b:pleased

i dont trash another faction - i just lol from some of their membersb:laugh
  • JOKER_ - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    Options
    no b:cute
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    well as you noticed im Sheswes - and when i was lvl 100 ur mother probably bought u ur 1st PC b:chuckle
    yea i dont TW much - mostly show up only 4 good wars (ganks etc)b:pleased

i dont trash another faction - i just lol from some of their membersb:laugh

I just lol at some of your writing skills, or lack thereof.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
  • JOKER_ - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I just lol at some of your writing skills, or lack thereof.
    should i b:cry ? b:cute
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    should i b:cry ? b:cute

Do you think I was being nice or mean? because it's up to you to decide what to do...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
  • JOKER_ - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    Options
    decision decision b:puzzled
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    decision decision b:puzzled

decide! or I will log on HT and help you decideb:sin

b:avoid

trolol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
  • JOKER_ - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    Options
    decide! or I will log on HT and help you decideb:sin

b:avoid

trolol
    errrm ok b:shocked.... 1st opt!.... no no... the 2nd one!... no w8! 1st or 2nd, 1st or 2nd.... errmm damn... guess you need to log on HT b:chuckle
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    errrm ok b:shocked.... 1st opt!.... no no... the 2nd one!... no w8! 1st or 2nd, 1st or 2nd.... errmm damn... guess you need to log on HT b:chuckle

Well I am online...

About to log off because I got my damn nirvana keysb:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    And that noob wiz is not online coz he is at work b:chuckle
    b:pleased i love days off
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • JOKER_ - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    Options
    pffff... gyo is off so no rb 4 ya anyway !b:chuckle
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options

I love holidays from work :)
    pffff... gyo is off so no rb 4 ya anyway !b:chuckle

PSHHH, MOAR WORK LESS CHIT CHAT!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
  • JOKER_ - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    Options
    b:surrender
    oh well.. 3h35min left