All aboard the European Server Hype Train... Woooot woooot

Options

Comments

• SinouNao - Harshlands
    SinouNao - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    If you do go... Post ss of your fb's....and culti bosses.

What you wanna see there?
  • Azzan - Harshlands
    Azzan - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'm in if it's a pvp server. Would definately wanna join a RPK guild. Still undecided what class, but would be nice to try playing wizard without 500+ ping b:surrender
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'm in if it's a pvp server. Would definately wanna join a RPK guild. Still undecided what class, but would be nice to try playing wizard without 500+ ping b:surrender

^THis^

..but then again I'm going back the states indefinitely sooo....i may stay in the US servers
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Batini - Archosaur
    Batini - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I assume we can use the same client, it's just a new server....???
  • O_o - Lost City
    O_o - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Someone teach me german nao! b:cry

5 more days till release b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Phii - Harshlands
    Phii - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    You can play on the english server aswell, oyu dont need to learn german lol.
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    _Spot_ - Lost City Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I ll give it a try also maybe bm/barb/sin ill make...

BTW roy this is tivas hay thereb:pleased
  • Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide
    Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    This thread right here is the reason why PWI abuses and continues to abuse peoples loyalty.

Instead of bringing the event's foward a couple of hours they make new servers people roll to these servers and spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars 6 months down the line maybe even less people are in the same situiation as they are now if not worse.

If you are F2P by all means go for it but if your P2P then try and be a little bit smart before spending all that money again I have no right to tell anyone what to do with there money I agree with that but I do find it all really werid you would want to do it again

I live in England a europe server would be great for me but I have no intentions of rerolling infact I can't even stomach logging in to the game for long periods anymore.
    02/07/2011 - Lost paitence with PWI sold all my gear bought packs and wasted my coin till it was gone... goodbye PWI b:bye
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    Pytharia - Lost City Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    If you'd asked me 2 weeks ago i'd say i wouldn't be too excited and won't start a new character but my thoughts have changed and i'm looking forward to doing so. It'll be nice to have a fresh start i guess, even though the server may not be populated too much, i'm from England so it'll be nice for me, granted it probably won't be my main server for the near future but still.

If it's pvp i'm gonna love it even more.b:dirty

I should add that i agree they should've still changed the times for TW on the other servers, i'm not p2p, never spent a penny so the blow is less so for me, i guess that's why i find it easy to start a new character, i do feel for those who have built up a nice character and due to school/life can't enjoy TW.

I really hope the community in the European servers turn out well.
  • SinFulGodX - Sanctuary
    SinFulGodX - Sanctuary Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'll be leaving behind:
    +12 2nd cast cleric
    +12 full r9 archer
    +11 r9 sin
    +11 2nd cast 5.0aps zerk sin

Hmmmmm that just made me feel a lil sick.

But seriously can't do 4am war anymore. Is a killer!!!!

I'd be happiest man alive if we could do a one time server transfer but will never happen so not even goin to go there.

Hmmm if you're just gona abandon these toons im sure something cold be done with them.... like errrmm- giving em to me =)
  • Batini - Archosaur
    Batini - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I can't wait until such a time as they decide to release an Australasian server.....

I understand the player base is Nth AMerica etc etc and all times are based on the most amont of people being online, TW for me isn;t so bad (11am Saturday mornings for 'Friday' TW's) but what is annoying is all the events during the week are also at this time, while most are at work/school etc.

At least at some point PWI might have entertained an event catering to those in the Asia Pacific time zones.... anyway, I live with it..
  • EviLBarbieRO - Lost City
    EviLBarbieRO - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • Manostra - Harshlands
    Manostra - Harshlands Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Im kinda depressed since i believe most servers are pve. I hope they just give us at least one pvp server
    I hate Room 38
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    As much i liked the europeon its simply too late for me. I am 5 levels from 100, no way i am going to do it over again. Secondly leaving all my friends, unless they all move, i wont move and lastly the time it will take to get 100 again, since everyone is starting from zero.

But maybe in the future, i might have a look. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BigDin - Harshlands
    BigDin - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    As much i liked the europeon its simply too late for me. I am 5 levels from 100, no way i am going to do it over again. Secondly leaving all my friends, unless they all move, i wont move and lastly the time it will take to get 100 again, since everyone is starting from zero.

But maybe in the future, i might have a look. b:pleased

You're going to be missing out on all the reasons I'm going LOL.

10x chars are great. I have 5 end game chars and it's fun to kill bosses in 1 spark and 1 shot squads in TW (zzzz crystal walk again) but what is WAAAY more fun is:

- Fb19 with 2x/3x squads
    - 6x TW lasting >1hr and needing tactics other than "Zerg B"
    - team farming / helping each other with bosses/culti's

Don't get me wrong. I'm sure load will oracle through the levels but HH and frost need to meet new people and make squads rather than getting ur OP mate to solo it for u. should have some fun but granted hard work / new challenge.

BUT THE QUESTION ON MY MIND... IS THIS JUST HYPE? Wish a GM could confirm something. Feels like it's just hype if I'm honest as it's only 3 days from live and nothing on Pwi site (I know DE site does say something tho)... Fingers crossed!!!
  • legnilla
    legnilla Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Open pve server on 6 June. For pvp server we have to wait ......................... : S
  • Phii - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Nobody said that you have to wait. But you know, our CM here is slow and it may take a while till he does his job and tells us what kind of server the eng-eu will be.
  • Bryssa - Harshlands
    Bryssa - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    server pve is official --> http://pwi-forum.fr.perfectworld.eu/showthread.php?t=42912

server pve, "is coming" official in the same post. Said gm --> http://pwi-forum.fr.perfectworld.eu/showthread.php?t=42912&page=7
  • SinouNao - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Thats the french server, we need to know the EN one
  • BigDin - Harshlands
    BigDin - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yeah really only interested in
    1) PVP server
    2) English version

If not guess I'#ll stay on Lost City till there is one...
  • Ecatomb - Harshlands
    Ecatomb - Harshlands Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Will be 2 server for the 6th july: german (pve) and french (pve)
    There are thinking about a pvp english one ...

They should have done an english server the 6th too ....
    ecatomb.net/pwi/

Skill Database - Item Database - Character Simulator
    Baby Pet - Rare Pet - lvl100 Pet - Quest
    Screenshot of: Fashion - Mount - Armor - Weapon
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    If that's true, then PWE must be smoking something stupid, out of all the languages to not open a server for in the EU, how can they not open an English one...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Nyxyo - Harshlands
    Nyxyo - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    eu server sounds so good since pwi don't care at all about eu players with this 3-4am wars/event... i wonder if most of eu players switch servers what will gonna happen on pwi lolb:laugh
  • Subzz_ware - Lost City
    Subzz_ware - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Is there any confirmed new European server in English?
  • SinouNao - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Is there any confirmed new European server in English?

GM is time to answer this
  • cantfindanamewtf
    cantfindanamewtf Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Im up for new servers :D
  • Phii - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I dont know if you know, but you can play with your current client in the 'german' server. Which means you have everything on english. Join/make an english faction and you can play in english with english speaking people
    EASY AS That.
  • SinouNao - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I was hoping for a PvP english one thats why i would like to know if there will be one or not cuz the French and German one will be PvE
  • LadySam - Heavens Tear
    LadySam - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    english - PvP or GTFO !
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

Yeah and then PW DE will be probably just like PW MY. It will have 'a golden age' during 2012 and then in 2 years on (2014) it will catch gold farmers and advertisers the economy will get bent catch AIDS and die.
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye