All aboard the European Server Hype Train... Woooot woooot

BigDin - Harshlands
BigDin - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
edited July 2011 in General Discussion
Only just seen the hype. But if it's true and it's PVP - I'm IN.

Who's with me:
BigDin (Harshlands)
SuperHands (Lost City)

FINALLY WON'T HAVE TO STAY UP (well get home drunk) AT 4am FOR TW / EVENTS WAAAHOOOOOOO

If and when true. Will make a FtK TW guild and recruitment starts now lol. Excited!!!
Post edited by BigDin - Harshlands on

Comments

• Caliope - Harshlands
    Caliope - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Im in.
    Dont want get up 2-5am forTWb:angry
    b:victoryCaliope (Harshlands)
  • Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    b:victory ill try to play both, new european and my old server. Too much time invested to reroll completely b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SinouNao - Harshlands
    SinouNao - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    SinouNao (Harshlands) b:victory
  • BigDin - Harshlands
    BigDin - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    b:victory ill try to play both, new european and my old server. Too much time invested to reroll completely b:surrender

I'll be leaving behind:
    +12 2nd cast cleric
    +12 full r9 archer
    +11 r9 sin
    +11 2nd cast 5.0aps zerk sin

Hmmmmm that just made me feel a lil sick.

But seriously can't do 4am war anymore. Is a killer!!!!

I'd be happiest man alive if we could do a one time server transfer but will never happen so not even goin to go there.
  • Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I'll be leaving behind:
    +12 2nd cast cleric
    +12 full r9 archer
    +11 r9 sin

That just made me cry a little.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mustang_Roy - Archosaur
    Mustang_Roy - Archosaur Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I'll be leaving behind:
    +12 2nd cast cleric
    +12 full r9 archer
    +11 r9 sin

I'd be happiest man alive if we could do a one time server transfer but will never happen so not even goin to go there.

wow that is hard to beat... well i am in too :D
    I have been in 3 servers reaching levels 90-101, but something always comes up in RL
  • SinouNao - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    You joking? Server transfer? Its players like you that keep them happy xD no way they would do that so you can have those again in the european as well b:laugh
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I'd probably make a character or two there but I doubt i'd properly move over.

I'd be leaving behind a lot of effort into my characters and the friends i've made on Dreamweaver.

It'll be interesting to see how my ping would be to any European server. See if it's significantly better than my connection to Dreamweaver. I remember when I first started, ping was excellent and lag spikes non existent. Unfortunately can't say the same now....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011
    what classes will be popular here you think? I have yet to try the OP sin, imma get the 5aps/4aps no matter what! You think R9 dagger is cheaper than nirvana dagger? i havent been game for some time (if u buy the mats i mean for nirvana). And which is better? I might just get R9 for ring, dagger and also the R8 chest.

Also heard that sins are kinda crappy in tw....oh well i was wiz b4, and i get ridiculous something like 50+ kills per tw. Wonder what our role is as sin, once we get out of stealth we probably get tab-targeted straight away
  • Tjikkie - Raging Tide
    Tjikkie - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I'm in when its pve.
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    not worth rerolling on this game anymore. I would love EU timezone server and less ping zomg.. but yeah the game have not enough to offer. i stay on current server unless able pay for server transfers lol. but doubt it.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Hitori_Hanso - Sanctuary
    Hitori_Hanso - Sanctuary Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I'll be leaving behind:
    +12 2nd cast cleric
    +12 full r9 archer
    +11 r9 sin

I'll reroll to Harshlands if I can have your char b:chuckle
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    what classes will be popular here you think? I have yet to try the OP sin, imma get the 5aps/4aps no matter what! You think R9 dagger is cheaper than nirvana dagger? i havent been game for some time (if u buy the mats i mean for nirvana). And which is better? I might just get R9 for ring, dagger and also the R8 chest.

Also heard that sins are kinda crappy in tw....oh well i was wiz b4, and i get ridiculous something like 50+ kills per tw. Wonder what our role is as sin, once we get out of stealth we probably get tab-targeted straight away

sins are good for taking out bind posts, killing flying clerics that arent brambled, and scouting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Caliope - Harshlands
    Caliope - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    So we have relase data new EU server GM confirm that.
    http://pwi.de.perfectworld.eu/news/?p=20731
  • rgog
    rgog Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I remember a long time ago E*verquest let people transfer characters to a new server but you had to go naked, but kept your level.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    If it's PvE ill go onto it, if not then bugger it, simply because I stopped *hardcore* playing this game as soon as it went p2w and lost any real motive to try level and get my gear sorted, I aint competing with all the +10-12 nirvana/aps/R9 players looking for some easy kills, it's boring enough dealing with that in TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Kokkin - Dreamweaver
    Kokkin - Dreamweaver Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    It would be interessing to try a pve server with decent event times for sure ^^
    But if its in german like that previous post, i won't try it for sure lol
  • MaidenChina - Harshlands
    MaidenChina - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Wars at three in the morning? Not in love with it. Having to stay up until four in the morning just to try and compete against Psychics like Longknife, JaFakYS, and other cash shop cows (cows being the NICE word to describe them)....not in love with that either.

I guess I'll leave behind a +10 Nirvana barb and a TT90 green 95 Psychic, a 63 LA/Ha Hybrid Seeker, and a 65 planned-to-be-r8 pure MAG Venomancer.

....not.

But you would make new servers instead of just moving the event times a few hours ahead?
    ...Complicated fix for an easy-to-solve problem...ijs.
  • SinfuINature - Harshlands
    SinfuINature - Harshlands Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I'll be leaving behind:
    +12 2nd cast cleric
    +12 full r9 archer
    +11 r9 sin

i dont even have ashura boots yet... thats a lot of coin right there...
  • ProtocoI - Harshlands
    ProtocoI - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    If it is a pvp server you can count on me to be there ^^.

Being able to do tt, FC, fbs with others my level as well as Pvp on my seeker sounds good enough for me.

Which reminds me, any potential pvp guilds starting up? If I had enough time to commit I would make my own but I do not, though I would be happy to give whatever guild I'm in a good name ^^ lmao.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Belgarion_ - Dreamweaver
    _Belgarion_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I would love them to offer a limited time (say 7 day) transfer option but I seriously doubt they will. I might make a character there but for now I'll be staying on DW
  • LadySam - Heavens Tear
    LadySam - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I`ll miss b:bye German language suck as hell , and i don`t know even a single word from a french one so .... b:sad
    P.S Make an english one !
  • SinouNao - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Its not the server that is in French or German its the client that you download, so if you have english the server will be in english
  • Killercows - Sanctuary
    Killercows - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Perfect world international - Deutschland sounds pretty ugh.

Ive read they will have at least one german, one french and one english server. Ive never played any other mmorpg but i have heard about germans translating into english for other games. I do not look forward to that. I think the german version will be very good.

It gives the chance for a different mindset though. On a european server i think they would try to look after the players more as the player base would be smaller and therefor they need to make sure to keep the players around.

For now the website and forums seem to be only in german and that kinda mess things up. Hope they will fix that. I guess not though and that the gm communication will be mostly in german.
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Ive read they will have at least one german, one french and one english server.

If that is the case, won't that kind of butcher the player base for those European servers? Unless they get a big influx of new players along with current PWI players, I can't see those servers being particularly full.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NOTREAL - Archosaur
    NOTREAL - Archosaur Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I hate euro servers. True our timezone might match nicely but itl be flooded with people who cant or wont speak english. and il lose contact with about 80% of my friends.

I think il keep my Harshlands friends / enemies / largely english speakers thanks.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I might, simply to get away from the *******s that live in the US. Plus, I'm not much interested in the Events/TW anymore... I'll have a 90 Archer and an 85 Sin for TW on Sanct anyway...

Completely rerolling sounds ominous anyway.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Olivassin - Heavens Tear
    Olivassin - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    finally... they posted a release date :-D

-> next week, 6th july :3

Font

Get ready for it =D

PS: i hope >24 hours is not a necro.... i just saw a european thread being locked for 'too many european threads opened' for ChaoticShelly. Heh, i had to go to the 3rd page >.>

edit: i see this is posted on the 2nd page of this thread... fail ._.
    edited June 2011
    i need a way to level up fast here XDD. Obviously BH, FCs, hyper PQs, what else is there to do? Oracles still good these days?
  • SinouNao - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    i need a way to level up fast here XDD. Obviously BH, FCs, hyper PQs, what else is there to do? Oracles still good these days?

For mid levels maybe but mostly hypers now xD