Core Connect : A failure ?

Options
Queenofpower - Dreamweaver
Queenofpower - Dreamweaver Posts: 112 Arc User
edited March 2014 in General Discussion
Has PWI stopped updating core connect completely ? Pvp kills dont seem to be getting updated even the achievement points are not being updated. Is it that difficult to keep it updated ?? Where is all the money going ? I see FW part of core connect is getting updated.....
Post edited by Queenofpower - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Has PWI stopped updating core connect completely ? Pvp kills dont seem to be getting updated even the achievement points are not being updated. Is it that difficult to keep it updated ?? Where is all the money going ? I see FW part of core connect is getting updated.....

the money is going to making sure players cant discuss "japan", or tell their squad they cant run any more nirvanas for the night because they are about to "passout"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elemental_w - Heavens Tear
    Elemental_w - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    My kill count was reset to 0. And its not going back to normal, and even new kills aren't showing up awesome right.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Options

Core was already in use before FW came out, so it was much easier to code it to apply the PvP kills to the various accounts. Core has had to be adapted to PWI, and they are still working on it. Give them some time to work out some more of the bugs...they did just release the Achievement Token Shop.
    the money is going to making sure players cant discuss "japan", or tell their squad they cant run any more nirvanas for the night because they are about to "passout"

The filter is being worked on, so this sort of vindictiveness is actually highly unnecessary.b:mischievous
  • S_Swipe - Sanctuary
    S_Swipe - Sanctuary Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Core was already in use before FW came out, so it was much easier to code it to apply the PvP kills to the various accounts. Core has had to be adapted to PWI, and they are still working on it. Give them some time to work out some more of the bugs...they did just release the Achievement Token Shop.

Really hoping that we get more achievements to earn but most of all that it will no longer take five minutes to load the core page b:surrender
  • GetNukked - Sanctuary
    GetNukked - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    how long is it going to take them to "work on it" mine has not updated in a month now
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I got my glorious 2pk count back on my veno... b:embarrass
    Seekers count is still 0 which should be 1...b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LilithPaige - Dreamweaver
    LilithPaige - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The filter is being worked on, so this sort of vindictiveness is actually highly unnecessary.b:mischievous

It is also extremely annoying to have a conversation with anyone in PWI and have to rewrite every other line because PWI decided to filter a huge amount of words unnecessarily b:cute
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Your asking PWI to do a good job on something???? Where have you been all these months xD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • LilithPaige - Dreamweaver
    LilithPaige - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I am unable to view any of my other chars atm, on the home page in Core connect when you scroll down, I see my main toon (cleric) and there used to be little arrows either side of the picture to view my other tons, but they have disapered now :( not sure how to view my toons any other way than that one. QQ

although even when it was working and i did have arrows, I only ever seen my PW toons there, not my FW ones so at least PWI is still PW minded that way :D
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Core connect has never worked.
    Core connect will never work.
    Even when core connect is being semi-functional, it is completely pointless.

I suggest that you shun core connect and wait for it to crawl into a dark cardboard box under a bridge and drink itself to death.

Because nobody loves it. Everybody hates it.
    Just go down into the garden, and eat worms.
  • GetNukked - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    but i do want it to work, or be replaced by something else that gives accurate kill counts
  • ArchAngeLi - Harshlands
    ArchAngeLi - Harshlands Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I like how they released the allmighty token shop.. and it has absolutely nothing useful in PWI shop
  • Kristina_t - Heavens Tear
    Kristina_t - Heavens Tear Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

its being downgraded. They removed a ton of achievements since making it possible to buy things with the points.
  • Minimus_ - Sanctuary
    Minimus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Give them some time to work out some more of the bugs...they did just release the Achievement Token Shop.

Core connect was released already some time ago and you are normally expecting it to be released in a proper state (=working). Even if not everything is fixed immediately after its release the bugs and a very long loading time are still a problem after several month and annoying. Additionally you can't choose avatars for your earthguard chars what isn't a biggie but it could be fixed.
    Middle lane, middle lane.. b:shutup
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

Seekers count is still 0 which should be 1...b:embarrass

b:laughb:victory
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    Aeyisha - Lost City Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

That Achievement shop is pretty ****ty for PWI at the moment though, so no excuse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
    Where wizards pull catas and barbs are nearly extinct...
  • GetNukked - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    shameless bump, i wanna know what is going on with this
  • Queenofpower - Dreamweaver
    Queenofpower - Dreamweaver Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Core connect has never worked.
    Core connect will never work.
    Even when core connect is being semi-functional, it is completely pointless.

I suggest that you shun core connect and wait for it to crawl into a dark cardboard box under a bridge and drink itself to death.

Because nobody loves it. Everybody hates it.
    Just go down into the garden, and eat worms.

b:laughb:laughb:laugh

But seriously...the only thing the programmers/devs seem good at is creating new types of packs....the Token shop was the ultimate fail News "Announced".....
  • Bogatir - Heavens Tear
    Bogatir - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    my newer alts seem to be getting some of their achievements but my 102 main has actually gone backwards. probably some kind of record. a 102 with a whopping 10 achievement points. they took them away awhile back. i submit a ticket every couple of months and get the standard we forwarded it to the appropriate dept response. you would think that after almost a year it would be at least semi functional but i'm not holding my breath. i find it amusing that they made a big deal of it when it came out, video and all. and since day 1 it's been a useless deal for us and a waste of resources and money for them. oh wait probably not since they don't seem to be doing anything with it.
  • Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Not only does Core Connect not work right, it also lags like ... b:angry.
    Trying to look at another profile or even a guildlist seems to be too much to handle.
    Useless and annoying is all it is atm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hitori_Hanso - Sanctuary
    Hitori_Hanso - Sanctuary Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I am unable to view any of my other chars atm, on the home page in Core connect when you scroll down, I see my main toon (cleric) and there used to be little arrows either side of the picture to view my other tons, but they have disapered now :( not sure how to view my toons any other way than that one. QQ

although even when it was working and i did have arrows, I only ever seen my PW toons there, not my FW ones so at least PWI is still PW minded that way :D

If you click on your avatar picture, it should pop up with all of the characters on that account for every PWE game currently released. You have to drag those pictures to the 'alt' section to be able to see them by clicking the arrow.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    CORE Achievement/PvP bugs are being worked on as we speak. If you believe your CORE pvp kill count is wrong, please submit a ticket about the issue.
  • BryFoo - Raging Tide
    BryFoo - Raging Tide Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    O.o

Really.......b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    CORE Achievement/PvP bugs are being worked on as we speak. If you believe your CORE pvp kill count is wrong, please submit a ticket about the issue.

What about broken profiles?

My ticket was returned as saying they have no idea how to fix it. b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • madhoe
    madhoe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    why is it that i cannot get blessings for all my characters on the drop down some of my characters are not there for the account and i cannot log into core connect with out being redirected to Arc this is getting annoying lol. I have tried uninstalling Arc but same thing no matter which search engine i use.
    b:angryb:sad
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    madhoe wrote: »
    why is it that i cannot get blessings for all my characters on the drop down some of my characters are not there for the account and i cannot log into core connect with out being redirected to Arc this is getting annoying lol. I have tried uninstalling Arc but same thing no matter which search engine i use.

This looks like a NECRO!

madhoe replied to a message that was 2 years 8 months 18 days 10 hours 51 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.

Let's see how long it takes for a mod to close this :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2014
    Options
    madhoe wrote: »
    b:angryb:sad
    1. Read sticky threads.

2. Use search feature to find other workarounds that have been posted numerous times.

3. Don't necro threads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.