Jones Blessing....

Options

Comments

• chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Rose, I don't take anything you said personally - Don't worry. However I think it was important to stress and elaborate that no one is ignoring the issue by keeping it to "they know" which may seem a little illusive.
  • Mad_Shadow - Sanctuary
    Mad_Shadow - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i finally was able to get a blessing but it spammed my FB page with 17 messages saying i received a blessing lol
  • Sin_Gaghet - Dreamweaver
    Sin_Gaghet - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I can't get my bless. When i push "like", it refresh page, but it don't offers me send blessing, it offers push this button again. Opera 11.11
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Liking the FW page was certainly not intended to be necessary for someone to get a Jones' Blessing -- If anything it would be having to Like the PWI page.

So this is definitely a mistake, and we'll fix it on Monday. Thanks for letting me know :)
  • FruityMelons - Heavens Tear
    FruityMelons - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I can't get my bless. When i push "like", it refresh page, but it don't offers me send blessing, it offers push this button again. Opera 11.11

Ditto this and additionally, it won't allow me to log in from that page either. Redirects me to a different page asking me to log in again. Then i can log in and going back to the blessing page it knows i'm logged in. Same thing for forum. I was logged in but replying to this message required me to relog once again.

Argh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Risingson - Lost City
    Risingson - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yo, I don't care that you have to like FW to get it, and I don't care about whether it is a mistake or not that you have to do that, but I would like to be able to actually get my god damn blessing.

I did like FW on Facebook, did everything I was asked to do, and I still can't get the blessing. It publishes on my FB wall as if I did get it, but I actually don't. It's sort of irritating. Anybody else having this issue? I'd like to have that damn blessing before TW...

Well?
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • Risingson - Lost City
    Risingson - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    yeah, follow your own advice, "son".
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • chaoticshelly
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    @.@ im confused i just got one on my main account again and one on my fiances account and i didnt have to like FW but on her Computer she did have to like FW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • scorch2
    scorch2 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The jones blessing doesn't work. I don't intend to play Forsaken world any time soon because of RL. Please put jones blessing back to how it was. This is what I've done.

1) go on http://pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook
    2) log in
    3) log into facebook
    4) click "like"
    5) dead, no usual screen to choose server and character
    6) went to forsaken world on facebook, "like" is checked

I'm using firefox 5.0 also tried with chrome
  • Aiaiku - Heavens Tear
    Aiaiku - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I am having the same issue I liked FW and Still no Jones blessing it was working just fine before 2x fix it please T.T
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Liking the FW page was certainly not intended to be necessary for someone to get a Jones' Blessing -- If anything it would be having to Like the PWI page.

So this is definitely a mistake, and we'll fix it on Monday. Thanks for letting me know :)

From the jones blessing sticky
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • chaoticshelly
    edited June 2011
    Options
    From the jones blessing sticky

It was originally posted here. b:thanks
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    It was originally posted here. b:thanks

LOL i totally stole it from you on there b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • lor69
    lor69 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I just had a look and indeed it seems like you have to like Forsaken World to be eligible to get the Jones Blessing, alas, I have already liked last March it and it doesn't forward me to the select character page so I can't receive the Jones Blessing. I'm assuming that's what people are reporting, so I'll forward it to the appropriate team.

Keep reporting if anyone else is experiencing this sort of issue. Thanks.

Same here.i dont know whats wrong.i already put likes in pwi and FW.but i stell cant get it.I already get jones bless 3 times but in thi stime i cant get it...
  • bodycount77
    bodycount77 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Same here i try FF,IE,Opera,Chrome everything and it shows like i got it on FB but i have no choice to choose server or char where to send its totally anyoingb:angry.
    3 Days i cant send blessing on my chars but PWI get advertise on my FB that suxx b:angry
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    whats the big deal menz.
  • DearChelsey - Raging Tide
    DearChelsey - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Want an ss of the message...Oh and let them know it has posted to my FB TWO TIMES and I have to keep checking it so that it does not spam my account.

http://i54.tinypic.com/105xy4h.jpg

^ The issue for more then a few fyi and when this happens it posts to FB.

I've been having the same exact problem, what the heck is going on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Silvy for my signature. b:cute
  • lightcharm
    lightcharm Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    scorch2 wrote: »
    The jones blessing doesn't work. I don't intend to play Forsaken world any time soon because of RL. Please put jones blessing back to how it was. This is what I've done.

1) go on http://pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook
    2) log in
    3) log into facebook
    4) click "like"
    5) dead, no usual screen to choose server and character
    6) went to forsaken world on facebook, "like" is checked

I'm using firefox 5.0 also tried with chrome

Same exact problem. Thought this was gonna be fixed this patch. What happened?
    "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." -John3:16
  • Simi_P - Dreamweaver
    Simi_P - Dreamweaver Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I'm still unable to get Jones as well. My fiance can't either. The best part is; I wouldn't have a problem with liking FW to get one; but when I get to the point where it says to 'like' FW to continue; I can't even like it because the icon isn't actually lit up, it's kind of grayed out!! LOL I've tried it from Mozilla and IE and same thing, both browsers. Plus it's showing up on our Facebook pages that we recieved one, but we definitely haven't because it never gets to the screen to pick the character, etc. Can't get passed the likeing part. So, yeah it's definitely still messed up:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Liba - Heavens Tear
    Liba - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

-Two days later- No fix frankie? :l Typical that this would happen the week i return to PW.... lol b:chuckle It hasn't changed....
    Haters gunna love this ^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Liba- 9x Sage veno, TheEmpire
    X_xMoonx_X - 7x Future demon cleric
    _Nix_x - 7x Sin :)
  • Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide
    Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'm just trying to work out how this code could accidently slip in to the jones blessing page...

Also why it would now be Tuesday and it has still not been taken down. I wonder how much FW's facebook page has had attention over this "accident"

Please dont treat me like I am ignorant.
    02/07/2011 - Lost paitence with PWI sold all my gear bought packs and wasted my coin till it was gone... goodbye PWI b:bye
  • KAZMOENEEK - Heavens Tear
    KAZMOENEEK - Heavens Tear Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    actually there is no probs for me getting blessing...now they are unlimited LOLOLLLLL refresh and keep gettting woot!
  • pwinerd
    pwinerd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I'm still unable to get Jones as well. My fiance can't either. The best part is; I wouldn't have a problem with liking FW to get one; but when I get to the point where it says to 'like' FW to continue; I can't even like it because the icon isn't actually lit up, it's kind of grayed out!! LOL I've tried it from Mozilla and IE and same thing, both browsers. Plus it's showing up on our Facebook pages that we recieved one, but we definitely haven't because it never gets to the screen to pick the character, etc. Can't get passed the likeing part. So, yeah it's definitely still messed up:)

Yeah like Simi said. When i try to get Jones', I got stuck at "Like FW" button, i press like, it start logging or something, then it just stop. And i got left without Jones' but FW has my like vote. b:angry b:angry b:beatenup
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I get Jones blessing, no limit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Liba - Heavens Tear
    Liba - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I get Jones blessing, no limit.

Ashivas, what do you use for your internet? Firefox, chrome, explorer? e.t.c....
    Haters gunna love this ^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Liba- 9x Sage veno, TheEmpire
    X_xMoonx_X - 7x Future demon cleric
    _Nix_x - 7x Sin :)
  • Rhayzor - Raging Tide
    Rhayzor - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yo, I don't care that you have to like FW to get it, and I don't care about whether it is a mistake or not that you have to do that, but I would like to be able to actually get my god damn blessing.

I did like FW on Facebook, did everything I was asked to do, and I still can't get the blessing. It publishes on my FB wall as if I did get it, but I actually don't. It's sort of irritating. Anybody else having this issue? I'd like to have that damn blessing before TW...

Well?

i had the same exact problem..sighs they need to get this page moving im 2 days without jones now and it's killing me !
  • PaperRoses - Dreamweaver
    PaperRoses - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    So it tells me to like Forsaken World, and I already did, but it still wont let me get a blessing? b:angry
    Decadence will out.
  • Ilenka - Harshlands
    Ilenka - Harshlands Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I am not getting the blessing either and having the same issue. I gave the like to FW, and it published on my facebook wall... but the mail isnt coming at all. QQ
  • flufuls
    flufuls Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    QQ everyone who like forsaken world unlike it.!! after all the pressing and raging.!! don't expect me to play that apathetic game.!!!! RAWR.!!!!!! QQ