Jones Blessing....

Comments

• Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Still doesn't work for me. And yes they are working on it. b:chuckle Snail is faster then their work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I would like a bonus blessing attributes because of this huge inconvenience during x2 week ... maybe -6% Channel, -.05Channel, or an additional amount to the attack level or add some defense level ... just some thoughts. Anyone else agree?b:laugh
    I agree ^^
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • violetelf
    violetelf Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I'll be good with my usual blessing, just that they fix it soon...
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    i think i figured it out! you have to hate FW and not like it to get jones blessing
    and the ones like me that hit 'like' doesn't get the blessing. if it makes sense b:laugh
    fix it already!
  • Liba - Heavens Tear
    Liba - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Great, so now it just says i have to like the Perfect world facebook page.... smooth fix PW, smooth.
    Haters gunna love this ^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Liba- 9x Sage veno, TheEmpire
    X_xMoonx_X - 7x Future demon cleric
    _Nix_x - 7x Sin :)
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I have never used Jones blessing o_o
  • Sharuum - Lost City
    Sharuum - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Lol, this is just a bonus. To be honest, I wish they would take it out of game completely. Then, once my psy hits r9, nobody will stand a chance muahahahab:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Evonmin - Raging Tide
    Evonmin - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    i think i figured it out! you have to hate FW and not like it to get jones blessing
    and the ones like me that hit 'like' doesn't get the blessing. if it makes sense b:laugh
    fix it already!

I comment on all pwi link on my facebook "Lies, pwi no more giving Jones' Blessing" atm.
    Till they really gives Jones' Blessing.
  • Icingdeath - Dreamweaver
    Icingdeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    now it just says post limit exceeded for the day try again, and no blessing b:cry
  • flufuls
    flufuls Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    SWEET BABY JESUS.!! ITS STILL THE SAME OLD BROKEN THING. ITS JUST THIS TIME IT KEEPS ON SAYING, "PLEASE LIKE PERFECT WORLD STUFF" ITS FLOODING MY ACCOUNT. JUST REMOVE IT FOR GODS SAKE IF U CANT FIND A GOOD WAY TO FIX IT. PEOPLE WHO HAVE IT OVER POWER THOSE WHO DOESNT HAVE IT. ITS SO UNFAIR, WHAT IF SOMEONE HAD TW AND THEY DIDNT HAVE THE BLESSING, THIS IS SO WRONG, JUST REMOVE IT IF U CANT FIX. b:cry
  • stephshannon
    stephshannon Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    still broken... STILL... a whole week... seriously PWI, poor show, poor!
  • Liba - Heavens Tear
    Liba - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Bump for awareness
    Haters gunna love this ^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Liba- 9x Sage veno, TheEmpire
    X_xMoonx_X - 7x Future demon cleric
    _Nix_x - 7x Sin :)
  • QueenOfNukes - Heavens Tear
    QueenOfNukes - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I wanted to start another thread confirming that Jones Blessing page was still broken but then I'll get scolded for necro and blah blah so here goes.

I do remember them saying that they would fix the page right? So has it been fixed yet? I tried getting my blessing but it still had that whole liking Forsaken World thing and despite liking it, it doesn't work.

Is anyone still having problems? I trust that PW is lagging on their promises?
    "Beware of the Queen, she'll nuke our heads off if we don't listen to her. b:surrender" - Devereaux

QueenOfNukes was created on 16th June 2011.
  • Syedora - Sanctuary
    Syedora - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I still have problems with it. Sometimes it shows me to like Forsaken World (although today it said Perfect World fan page) and sometimes it says "post limit exceeded for this account".

I have no idea what's wrong. One of my friends just got it today, yet I can't.

EDIT: oops this is actually wrong avatar o.o well whatever XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Desdi - Demon Venomancer ★ Aryami - Sage Cleric ★ Syedora - Sage Psychic ★
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Just tried for me, didn't work
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • apoth4u
    apoth4u Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Yep, still not working...sigh
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Weird, works just fine for me, just got J. Blessing, not that i need any more of them, just tested.
  • stephshannon
    edited July 2011
    still not working
  • Ms_Annasutra - Heavens Tear
    Ms_Annasutra - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    They said they'd fix it on Monday, however, it's Sunday and still can't seem to get one. Am I surprised? Not at all. How long has that tabbing issue on FB59-Glutt been active? Oh only about a year and a half..
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    b:sweat Every time I see one of these threads, I feel obligated to try getting a Jones. My mailbox is so full right now it's not even funny. I can't for the life of me figure out why I can get them, on all my chars, and why the link seems so broken for some people. Someone, PLEASE fix this! It's not fair that a lvl45 cleric has 10+ Jones in his mailbox, while people who need them can't get them. D:<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • blesswave
    blesswave Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    fI don't know how some of the people manage to get this jones without click like on FW...but for some other like me...WE CANT GET IT EVEN AFTER LIKE....so please fix it....(getting annoyed to see my page like FW)
    edited July 2011
    I really would like an answer from the GMs about this, and they're not replying. Posting this to help bring the issue back to the front page of general discussion.

They had better not close it because of necro because if I started a new thread, they would suggest that I post it here. =,=
    "Beware of the Queen, she'll nuke our heads off if we don't listen to her. b:surrender" - Devereaux

• marasorisky
    marasorisky Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    PWI STAFF OR GM..
    You said "we will fix it by monday"
    now its 1 week after you said it. this is damn ridicolous
    We put time and money into this game and we get some lame mainatance broken links etc?
    maybe if you put the time to fix this damn link instead of cashing in out money to make a new damn game.. maybe you should focus to the people whos been complaining about this link..
    FIX IT ASAP you said by monday now its Tuesday...1 week after
  • stephshannon
    edited July 2011
    seriously, if you can't fix it, remove it and make sure your **** works before you implement it next time ffs
  • iesbear
    iesbear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Why can't you guys see it as a bonus and not something you have 24/7?b:cute

it's not like you can't play without it. let them take their time.
    if they gave you the job to fix this woulden't you be the same
    ?b:question
    Well hello thereb:cute~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    UPDATE

Jones Blessings page is still not fixed. Or is it just me?

If anyone has tried and is successful, do drop a note here, please. Thank you. (:

edited July 2011
    I have no problem getting it, dislike pwi on FB then get Jone`s, it will ask to like this ****

again and after you should get the blessing, at least worked for me got the blessing 2 days

in a row.
    edited July 2011
    I have no problem getting it, dislike pwi on FB then get Jone`s, it will ask to like this ****

again and after you should get the blessing, at least worked for me got the blessing 2 days

in a row.

Not fair, it doesn't work for me. QQ.

edited July 2011
    Maybe it`s the same **** like DQ rewards, I have difficulties getting them, need to try

numerous times to send something, but some people get the it with the 1st try, so go figure,

everything is fu cked up by this incompetent company.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    IT's been working for me this entire time. I go to the site through google, perhaps that's why? I seriously just got another one and have been this entire time. Hasn't once asked me to like jones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit