RKH vs BloodFeast duel

Comments

• Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    A couple weeks back I ran into a no-named sin that actually knew what he was doing. I'd rather not explain what "knew what he was doing" actually means so all the idiot sins we have on the server have the chance to learn better and become even more annoying, but trust me, this sin knew what he was doing. He put actual thought into his attack instead of "OCCULT ICE + 5APS HURRRR DURRRRRRRRRRR."
    And you know what's sad? I couldn't beat him. I could, when I got lucky, but I'd rather not have to rely on luck to get a win. This sin reminded me that sins are SOOOO overpowered, that they can actually beat Psys too, unless the Psy has +12 gear, at which point Soul of Silence is just too overwhelming for the sin.

But if you're willing to take my word for it that our sins are ALL about three steps behind their potential (I somehow doubt anyone will have trouble agreeing with me on this), then yeah, I don't think any of our well-known sins deserve the praise they may get.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • RKH - Harshlands
    RKH - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Focused Mind / Tidal isn't purely class based. I use Focused on some people because of their damage, that little chance to nerf their damage can save my life more than tidal ever would. for antistun we have maze steps :)
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Wow, seriously ppl? this thread still generating discussion?

Get over it, BloodFeast sucks, he fails in everything but cash shopping, end of story.
    Sins are only good for bp, killing shades in FC and Nirvana, they're facking pve slaves and they're needed because of that, and on pvp, pfft, they're the reason pvp is dead, 'cause they're "so pro" that once u take 3 steps out of sz 4 or 5 sins pop out of stealth, kill u and go back on stealth, every sin discussion is a dead end.

EDIT: lulz, I saw the video of BloodFeast vs Syntheros, and seriously, that's just another prove on how hard BloodFeast fails:

1. After having the chance of being myself in true pvp specially on the old days, that was just a pathetic and boring deal, idk how some ppl enjoy that kind of dumb pvp where nothing really happened besides OP wep kills player, period.

2. The comments at the end, LOL, BloodFeast in a desperate try of making ppl believe his made of pure awesome stuff, when every real pwi player will agree with me that a +12 second( I think, but if it is just first recast, same thing) recast dagger of a 5aps sin can pierce through anything in game, is plain and simple math, no skill or anything besides math involved, I would really hope that he read this post, shame he doesn't read the forums but here it goes: nobody is impressed, fail player is fail, and BloodFeast fails because he thinks he is pro using a +12 5aps sin, and even funnier, he thinks he is considered pro by others :D luuuulz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    what is this thread about and why is the server down b:angry?
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    what is this thread about and why is the server down b:angry?

Is about making fun of BloodFeast bro xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Winter_ - Harshlands
    Winter_ - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    who is RKH ? never seen him b4
  • StarryWolf - Harshlands
    StarryWolf - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    syuushoii wrote: »
    wow, what a twist on what actually went down, i was there, RHK tried for 1 hr in duels lol... one 1 duel out of about 40, and BloodFeast was dueling 3 people with no wait for cooldowns in between, tbh i was impressed. Whats funny he wasnt using his R9 at all using nirv dags, AND RKH tried in pvp for a whole hr before that, wasted his whole charm for that 1 SS, Pro with ur US lag in a 1v1, vs an aussie with over 800ms. Not to mention that particular duel you won, he was using a bow lmfao... its hilarious how people picked up on ur failness before i even posted this.

*Edit* I have my reasons to not trust Josh aka TooLz, he does similar things to this, eg on malaysian server forum, where he got totally rolled for trying to claim hes best bm on server... RKH your following his footsteps man. Not to mention your rep at being Golgotha v2.0.

Trolololol who the hell are you guys? 1 Duel out of 40 Holy **** and if he was dueling 3 people all at once then his skills arent gonna be ready in case you didnt know tele stun has an extremely long cooldown and headhunt takes 2 sparks so i dont know why you think your so amazing. Not to mention the fact that a +3 r8 psy can still one almost any sin. Throw psy buffs on there to seal em for a second boom dead. 1 out of 40 GG.
  • BloodFeast - Harshlands
    BloodFeast - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Holy mother of... lol 4 pages? when the heck did all this happen LOL... amazing...

umm lol im speechless... ok well just a few points lol

1. I love you brave young men, who for some reason are using lvl 1-2 alt names and not their mains, to insult me...well trying to insult me.

2. I love how people try to get their two minutes of fame, of some fail sin... (the fail sin is me)

3. I will not even discuss pvp with you sir, why? I have nothing to prove nor nothing to debate about, especially with people who do not have the minerals to use real names...I WONDER WHY? loool

4. My money says, the ALTS talking are the people that LOVE me so much... i.e. Josh_XT, Divine_Death AKA Okeanno :)

6. This is what I do not understand, when I had +5 nirvana daggers...and then +10'd then, these people above
    said "I am all gear"... fine...then..the RANK sales came out, along with refines...nearly every player on the server, has rank8 or 9...and MANY have better refines than I ever had...and yet after I win a fight... you say.."OHH HES SCARED TO FIGHT OUTTA STEALTH"...
    Exactly what is it you guys want me to do? It is not my fault you guys spend so much money, and can not still win, do you want me to use BARE fists to fight? I never said I was PRO, but I will not say a good fight to people like RKH, who twist things around so much to gain a few minutes of fame... I go to University, I go to work, I come home and play for FUN, easy men easy...

Your obsession with what i do and how i do it, is just to much, your beginning to scare me...seriously... its not healthy.

Ask yourself..why bother writing PARAGRAPHS on a player who is fail? Why? :/ Thank you for your time.

:) cya!
  • zbzkda
    zbzkda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Ohhhh snap, y'all done activated his trap card...

And you know he edited that post like over 9000 times so he's got it all set up just right for you guys b:shocked

Now I want to see moar assassins sh*t talking each other talking about their "skill" LOLOLOLOL
    I seriously wonder: people who don't RPK, if you play the board game "Sorry!" and you roll the dice so that you land on an opponents piece and send it back to the beginning, do you sincerely apologize and ask everyone if you can have a do-over roll so you can give your victim another chance? It's a god damn game..

--LongKnife
  • Player_two - Harshlands
    Player_two - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    lmao this makes me lol. WHO GIVES A FLYING SHT???????...its sins we are talking about noone cares about how well the class pvps are anything. it snot like its hard. i was on an alt lowbie sin(like 3x)..afk came some mystic was trying to pk me (also a lowbie i hope or it makes it even more funny) so i force stealthed waited a sec for hp to go up came out and 2 shot her. big ****** woop.

noones. cares. about. sins.

[/thread]
    b:shocked oh noes was walking and forgot to breath
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    p2 <\3
  • RKH - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Says the guy who has a 101 barb, which 90% of them are pretty much buff slaves XD
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Holy mother of... lol 4 pages? when the heck did all this happen LOL... amazing...

umm lol im speechless... ok well just a few points lol

1. I love you brave young men, who for some reason are using lvl 1-2 alt names and not their mains, to insult me...well trying to insult me.

2. I love how people try to get their two minutes of fame, of some fail sin... (the fail sin is me)

3. I will not even discuss pvp with you sir, why? I have nothing to prove nor nothing to debate about, especially with people who do not have the minerals to use real names...I WONDER WHY? loool

4. My money says, the ALTS talking are the people that LOVE me so much... i.e. Josh_XT, Divine_Death AKA Okeanno :)

6. This is what I do not understand, when I had +5 nirvana daggers...and then +10'd then, these people above
    said "I am all gear"... fine...then..the RANK sales came out, along with refines...nearly every player on the server, has rank8 or 9...and MANY have better refines than I ever had...and yet after I win a fight... you say.."OHH HES SCARED TO FIGHT OUTTA STEALTH"...
    Exactly what is it you guys want me to do? It is not my fault you guys spend so much money, and can not still win, do you want me to use BARE fists to fight? I never said I was PRO, but I will not say a good fight to people like RKH, who twist things around so much to gain a few minutes of fame... I go to University, I go to work, I come home and play for FUN, easy men easy...

Your obsession with what i do and how i do it, is just to much, your beginning to scare me...seriously... its not healthy.

Ask yourself..why bother writing PARAGRAPHS on a player who is fail? Why? :/ Thank you for your time.

:) cya!

LOL got u down here huh, and I'm a amazed how u try to look cool and mature about your comment man but seriously xD we all know better, I bet that u are indeed hurt by all this ppl not saying u are pro, I know this for a fact because of the way u behave ig+ stuff like the comments on that video, and that's my point, u fail because u care. U say u go to University, and work... pffft we all do, or at least most of us, that have nothing to do with this xD u gotta admit it, u don't play to have fun, u get yourself a sense of false accomplishment through your sin, and wtf, u say ppl can't win spending all that money? I've seen u get pwnd as much as u u kill other ppl, and let's face it, that's the way the game is, and no bro sorry, nobody is trying to take "their two minutes of fame" out of u, 'cause first of all "fame" in this game is ridiculous xD and second of all u don't have a good "fame". And finally, why write about a "player who's fail" as u ask, that u point out as obsession... we write 'cause is funny to imagine yourself butthurt hehe

Omfg, I'm trolling hard this days o.o
    lmao this makes me lol. WHO GIVES A FLYING SHT???????...its sins we are talking about noone cares about how well the class pvps are anything. it snot like its hard. i was on an alt lowbie sin(like 3x)..afk came some mystic was trying to pk me (also a lowbie i hope or it makes it even more funny) so i force stealthed waited a sec for hp to go up came out and 2 shot her. big ****** woop.

noones. cares. about. sins.

[/thread]

I support this comment 100%
    Says the guy who has a 101 barb, which 90% of them are pretty much buff slaves XD

Barbs are and always will be waaaaaaay more useful than sins, now get off my forums and bp me :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • RKH - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Didn't he tell you? He spent his college loan on his character.
    Barbs are and always will be waaaaaaay more useful than sins, now get off my forums and bp me :D

Please elaborate on this :) I'm dying to hear.
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Didn't he tell you? He spent his college loan on his character.

Please elaborate on this :) I'm dying to hear.

Why would he tell me? He's a grown man, he can do with his money what he wants not my problem and what does that has to do with this? xD

KK, I'll elaborate:

Barbarians are and always will be waaaaaaay more useful than assasins, now get off my forums and blood paint me :D

Better?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • RKH - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Just elaborated on how little your IQ is. I meant tell me what makes a barb more useful than a sin.
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Just elaborated on how little your IQ is. I meant tell me what makes a barb more useful than a sin.

Read the post above bro, can't make it much more clear than that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • RKH - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Alright, someone with an IQ ABOVE 20 please explain this to me? Fail bm is fail :\
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Alright, someone with an IQ ABOVE 20 please explain this to me? Fail bm is fail :\

LOL dude, u really don't get it do u???

KK, I'll explain it to u like u are in kinder garden lmao

By just placing "barbs are more useful than sins PERIOD" I'm making a statement that there are no more words needed to clarify that opinion, that everything I specify or discuss, u will try to discuss with some dummy argument which will end up in a dead end, but the truth is and always will be that the barbs are more useful, seems u are the one with IQ problems because u are too dumb to get the non verbal communication implied on my comment, and I'm not even gonna call u fail, because u are a new generation hyper exp player, and a sin, that alone speaks for itself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • RKH - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Barbs are more useful in TW, okay. Who's more useful in FC? Who's more useful in Nirvana? Who's more useful in almost ANY PvE instance? And who is better in PvP? Exactly, shut up.
  • RKH - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Barbs are more useful in TW, okay. Who's more useful in FC? Who's more useful in Nirvana? Who's more useful in almost ANY PvE instance? And who is better in PvP? Exactly, shut up.

Oh, and for the record, the only class more useful than a sin is a BM.
  • whatchagonado
    whatchagonado Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Lol go play a real class.
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited June 2011

LOL see, u are even dumb enough to stay quiet and walk away with some dignity, sins more useful in FC??? lmao, Nirvana yes, sins more useful in almost every pve instance??? LMAO, better on all around pvp????LMAO HARD seriously, I'm not gonna debate where there's no point, my advice: re roll a real class and play it, then we'll talk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Lol go play a real class.

Wow, u posted while I was writing, u read my mind xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • RKH - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Sins ARE a real class. They're an unfair and massively OP class. But essentially, they still exist. Ergo, real class. Next dumb post plz? thx.
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Sins ARE a real class. They're an unfair and massively OP class. But essentially, they still exist. Ergo, real class. Next dumb post plz? thx.

OMG REALLY?????? They exist so they're a real class????

I recommend u to take a few classes:

Non-verbal communication 101
    Sarcasm 101
    People-are-toying-with-you 101
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • JoshXT - Harshlands
    JoshXT - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Sin > All but BM
    BM > All.

ijs.
  • RKH - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Non verbal communication. I got that, what you're saying is "I dunno wtf I'm talking about so I take 10 minutes to post an empty flame, I really don't know anything, sorry. I'm a bit slow."
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Most sins are stupid and just face-roll keyboard auto-attack. This is why they will never be taken seriously.

In terms of TW, all of the other classes are more useful. And TW means a lot more than regular PVP and especially stupid duels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • JoshXT - Harshlands
    JoshXT - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Aren't you in Valhalla? Are you claiming to know something about TW? rofl..