RKH vs BloodFeast duel

124»

Comments

• RKH - Harshlands
    RKH - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I do agree with Garaver, this thread needs closed lol. It's turning into a flame war =.= It's okay, they'll nerf us OP sins, then people will go back to complaining about the OP venos and their broken nix. Just a vicious circle ^^
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    have You Played A Sin Eoria? How About Timing And Coordination When That "face-roll Keyboard Auto-attack" Doesn't Work? Eeeexactly.

Occult Ice + 5aps Hurrrrrrrrdurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    I <3 AGOREY
  • RKH - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    1: Unless your genie is pure STR, occult ice doesn't always work.
    2: <<NOT 5aps
    3: What next?
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited June 2011

3: What next?

Re-roll a different class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Needs more colour longknife.
  • Loupu - Harshlands
    Loupu - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Barbs are more useful in TW, okay. Who's more useful in FC? Who's more useful in Nirvana? Who's more useful in almost ANY PvE instance? And who is better in PvP? Exactly, shut up.

who cares about pvp when tw exist,many ppl here stay on pwi cause of tws

and yea sins are useless in tws,so using the same god damn skills at EVERY target doesnt help much to win,cause sins go for single targets

also ofc they arent the most usefull class in any pve instance,in fc you dont need sin,in gv you dont need sin etc etc...
  • ATTENTlON - Harshlands
    ATTENTlON - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Lol? You need 2.86 APS during sparking (which means 2.0 base APS for demon and 2.86 base for sage) to perma spark as a Sin using chi skills. 2.86 is what you get as base if you go full interval with R9 dags. R9 armor has no interval so you are *only* 0.35 intervals short. And when you are sage with R9 you'll put CoD on and use skills, therefore gaining chi even slower. So no, you can't perma spark as sage R9.

Cloud Eruption on regen genie + Sage Inner Harmony proc / Sage RDS / Tackling Slash.

You miss out on any other genie skills but staying sparked isnt that hard b:bye
  • zbzkda
    zbzkda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Lol? You need 2.86 APS during sparking (which means 2.0 base APS for demon and 2.86 base for sage) to perma spark as a Sin using chi skills. 2.86 is what you get as base if you go full interval with R9 dags. R9 armor has no interval so you are *only* 0.35 intervals short. And when you are sage with R9 you'll put CoD on and use skills, therefore gaining chi even slower. So no, you can't perma spark as sage R9.

Um...as a non Assassin, seeing the Assassin class with not one, but two skills with insanely low cooldown which both GIVE a high amount of chi and ALSO do damage, with LOW channel times, all I can say is that if you have one skill that can be used every 15 seconds which also immobilizes, and another that can be used every 30 seconds and cannot miss, and both give chi, apart from Master Li's (assuming sage), and apart from the chi gained from your other attacks, and you cannot remain perma-sparked, you should PLEASE, PLEASE immediately uninstall your client, and donate your PC to a charity.

Don't talk BULLSH*T about you cannot remain perma-sparked simply because you don't have 5 aps. You have TWO skills dedicated to ensuring you get 250 chi every 30 seconds. Every other class manages to get chi as needed, but you, the class which gets it on a silver platter tell me you need APS before you can use a SKILL? LOLOLOLOL b:bye
    I seriously wonder: people who don't RPK, if you play the board game "Sorry!" and you roll the dice so that you land on an opponents piece and send it back to the beginning, do you sincerely apologize and ask everyone if you can have a do-over roll so you can give your victim another chance? It's a god damn game..

--LongKnife
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    zbzkda wrote: »
    Um...as a non Assassin, seeing the Assassin class with not one, but two skills with insanely low cooldown which both GIVE a high amount of chi and ALSO do damage, with LOW channel times, all I can say is that if you have one skill that can be used every 15 seconds which also immobilizes, and another that can be used every 30 seconds and cannot miss, and both give chi, apart from Master Li's (assuming sage), and apart from the chi gained from your other attacks, and you cannot remain perma-sparked, you should PLEASE, PLEASE immediately uninstall your client, and donate your PC to a charity.

Don't talk BULLSH*T about you cannot remain perma-sparked simply because you don't have 5 aps. You have TWO skills dedicated to ensuring you get 250 chi every 30 seconds. Every other class manages to get chi as needed, but you, the class which gets it on a silver platter tell me you need APS before you can use a SKILL? LOLOLOLOL b:bye

A sin with 2 APS will get around 230-250 chi every 15 seconds (accounting for lag), if he spams both chi skills on cooldown, which is the length of a triple spark. He wouldn't be able to be perma-sparked, but he certainly could remain triple sparked for long enough to get the job done. With genies and pots I bet a sin with around 2 aps could be triple sparked for at least 2-3 minutes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Lol you are ****ing ****. I have been trying to perma spark ever since 89 and I gained my interval gears slowly, so I have worked through every 0.05 interval trying to perma spark. Who said you can't perma spark unless you are 5 APS? Do you know how to read?
    Lol? You need 2.86 APS during sparking (which means 2.0 base APS for demon and 2.86 base for sage) to perma spark as a Sin using chi skills.

So please, go make a 89 Sin and have fun perma sparking with 1.33 APS. "Oh I no haz sin but I c all des chi skillz de haz so I'ms sure they can make 300 chi every 15 secondz". Any full R9 who doesn't put CoD on is a fail anyways.
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    LilNai - Harshlands Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Lol you are ****ing ****. I have been trying to perma spark ever since 89 and I gained my interval gears slowly, so I have worked through every 0.05 interval trying to perma spark. Who said you can't perma spark unless you are 5 APS? Do you know how to read?

So please, go make a 89 Sin and have fun perma sparking with 1.33 APS. "Oh I no haz sin but I c all des chi skillz de haz so I'ms sure they can make 300 chi every 15 secondz". Any full R9 who doesn't put CoD on is a fail anyways.

Perma spark is perfectly possible even with CotD on @ 1.25 normal attack speed for a sage with their skills complete. For a demon it would be possible with minimal autoattacking with chill off. The damage is far from your most efficient, and you lose out on using your genie for anything but chi, but he is however correct in saying its possible.
  • zbzkda
    edited July 2011
    I don't think you understood my point: you have two skills that give a combined 200+ chi every 30 seconds APART from your normal chi gain from auto-attack. As a non-Assassin, I'm telling you that since I and every other class in the game manage just fine and get our chi, I'm telling you that YOU, with all of your h4x and autoattack and your 200+ chi every 30 sec ARE FAIL if you cannot remain permasparked. I do not CARE about your trivial little calculations, see? They are just indications of fail to me b:bye and seem like more of the idiotic stuff Assassins talk, basically saying that "We're not as OP as we seem!", when YES, 200+ chi every 30 seconds IS OP. That is 2 sparks EVERY 30 seconds.
    I seriously wonder: people who don't RPK, if you play the board game "Sorry!" and you roll the dice so that you land on an opponents piece and send it back to the beginning, do you sincerely apologize and ask everyone if you can have a do-over roll so you can give your victim another chance? It's a god damn game..

--LongKnife
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    I do not CARE about your trivial little calculations, see?

Lol? What calculation? I'm speaking from experiences while you are speculating with your "200+ chi every 30 seconds". It's 400 chi every 30 seconds with Inner, RDS and Tackling, but in case the math is too hard for you, perma sparking is 600 chi every 30 seconds. So unless you can produce 200 chi every 30 seconds with auto attacks + Cloud Erouption, which you can't even with a full MAG genie and attacking at 1.33 APS, you can't perma spark.
  • zbzkda
    edited July 2011
    Err, 3 sparks = 300 chi, you know that, right? I rest my case...

--LongKnife
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Err, 3 sparks = 300 chi, you know that, right? I rest my case...

Err, 3 sparks = 15 seconds, you know that right? I rest my case...
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Why is this thread still alive.
  • KittyChow - Harshlands
    KittyChow - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    why Is This Thread Still Alive.
    Its Called Forum Pvp Brah
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    why does this thread have 2.3k views lol..?
  • RKH - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    *shrug* It's spawned another thread too lol.
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Hamburgers are sooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooood