Bosses amped after last update?

Options
Nizari_ - Harshlands
Nizari_ - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
Hi,

Ok let me start by giving some detail.

My friend is a lvl 90 BM and I am lvl 90 Sin

We were soloing (duo) TT and also FC for the past few days.

Last night we tried FC but we were having a hard time with the bosses.
Like the bishop boss was spawning new bishop about when the previous one's hp is only half where as before we have more than enough time to kill them. Bosses also took longer to be killed.

We experienced the same thing in TT. Before we had no probs with drum boss, last night he killed us twice.

So my question is, does anyone know if bosses have been amped in the last update?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ty Dorset for the siggy.
Post edited by Nizari_ - Harshlands on

Comments

• _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I don't know, but a few friends of mine seem to have had similar experiences in BH metal. A Full r9 cleric who I know was one shotted, fully buffed, by a metal attack from the boss. I have seen this cleric tank that boss without full buffs before, without much trouble. They were wondering if the bosses had been made stronger in the update and at the moment I can not confirm that, but it does appear that they might have been.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I've seen a power increase as well. Just more **** to kill this game...
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
    edited June 2011
    Options
    yea my cleric friend with full r9 was also hit for 45k yesterday by colluseast in 3-1. I don't know if that boss has that high of a range to begin with but damn how are people supposed to farm their tt99?
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    yea my cleric friend with full r9 was also hit for 45k yesterday by colluseast in 3-1. I don't know if that boss has that high of a range to begin with but damn how are people supposed to farm their tt99?
    Or tt90 even? Ik, this is ridiculous PWI...
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Or tt90 even? Ik, this is ridiculous PWI...

Oh yea, that. Lol
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Oh yea, that. Lol
    Just helped a friend with 3-1 for his TT90 so it's fresh in my mind lol.
    Seriously, 5aps BM with BP dying in 3-1...how the hell? Even my friend's guildmates in vent were like "wtf?" at how hard a time we had.
    ~Spazz~
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Just helped a friend with 3-1 for his TT90 so it's fresh in my mind lol.
    Seriously, 5aps BM with BP dying in 3-1...how the hell? Even my friend's guildmates in vent were like "wtf?" at how hard a time we had.

Ugh sounds like us yesterday at steelation in 3-2, would stun us, debuff us, then hit us for like 5k-6k, and in the end when he had 15% or so of his hp, he went after the barb that was parked in another room because he was dual logged for buffs. Steelation couldn't reach from the wall, and even with 3 sparks from +10 weapons he couldn't be aggroed off the barb and he reset..at 15% hp......

We ticketed the **** out of that.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yep...my friend (85 cleric. We also had a 97 cleric, don't worry xD) got his charm ticket with a 1.7k aoe, then a 7k aoe instantly after. How the hell is anything but a barb or OMGWTFFACEROLLINGRUBBERBBQAWESOMESAUCEINMYPANTS CSd DD with 10k+ hp suppose to survive that?
    ~Spazz~
  • Nizari_ - Harshlands
    Nizari_ - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I am Really glad we are not alone in this. We both felt like noobs having such a hard time with FC LOL
    I wonder if / when they will fix this. Because as you guys have said. how the hell are we supposed to farm our gear?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Dorset for the siggy.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Not even uber leet geared characters can handle it, so you can't even buy it.
    WTF was PWI thinking?
    ~Spazz~
  • Masuna - Harshlands
    Masuna - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'm not sure where i heard this, or even if its correct but.. I'm pretty sure i read somewhere that on certain days elements are stronger or weaker, i think the metal may be stronger when drum boss decides to kick some butt b:surrender
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I did not TT/FCC since the patch but from what you said it seems horrible. I'd say GMs/Devs/their mom really should stop destroying our instances. Instead of just buffing the bosses into oblivion, why not make new instances/modes? Like Normal/Hard/Insane TT or Normal/Hard FCC?
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • ProtocoI - Harshlands
    ProtocoI - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Oh no, they made it so that high aps classes can't solo instances anymore, now people will have to start making squads with a barb as the tank in order to kill bosses again. Oh Lord the pain.... The agony.... I'm melting......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Oh no, they made it so that high aps classes can't solo instances anymore, now people will have to start making squads with a barb as the tank in order to kill bosses again. Oh Lord the pain.... The agony.... I'm melting......
    No one but the barb can survive. Thus, you have no squad anyway. Learn to read before you post sh*t like this again.
    ~Spazz~
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options

Does this mean they fixed barb agro? I don't think so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Does this mean they fixed barb agro? I don't think so.
    Last I checked, a barb can't keep aoe from hitting squad mates anyway...
    ~Spazz~
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Last I checked, a barb can't keep aoe from hitting squad mates anyway...

Barb + BM interrupt = win it would seem in theory.

But in the ages of hyper-FC. . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options

FCC is still do-able in my opinion. It's the freaking TTs that are the issue. Didn't they already get amped ridiculously several months back?
    You're gonna interrupt every freaking aoe, especially when they give no warning for them? Not likely lol
    ~Spazz~
  • ProtocoI - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    No one but the barb can survive. Thus, you have no squad anyway. Learn to read before you post sh*t like this again.

Only a nub would say that instead of actually finding a way to kill the boss, obviously you weren't a lvl 60 squad trying to kill drum boss with no clue of tt at the time. QQ more bro,

And kaste it's called moderate your damage until about 15% damage and then go berserk, but of course this new wave of nubs wouldn't want to do that.

"noooo, I can't solo anymore. Wth am I going to do now?!?!?"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Only a nub would say that instead of actually finding a way to kill the boss, obviously you weren't a lvl 60 squad trying to kill drum boss with no clue of tt at the time. QQ more bro,

And kaste it's called moderate your damage until about 15% damage and then go berserk, but of course this new wave of nubs wouldn't want to do that.

Again, learn to read. NO solos were happening. All squad members who aren't a barb DIE FROM AOE with two clerics and being charmed. As for damage controlling, you can do nothing to avoid aoe and debuffs can kill you before you are able to purge.
    FYI, yes I was a level 60 nub doing TT with no idea what I was doing....before these now two TT boss amps. Troll more brob:bye
    ~Spazz~
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options

Lol a barb should not take more then 5~10 seconds to have 100% agro for the rest of the fight. Everything else is bad programming.

And Ty is right, we were talking about R9 squads wiping at TT90.

Edit: New wave of noobs is wrong. 2.5 years with PWI already. Check my sig.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • ProtocoI - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Again, learn to read. NO solos were happening. All squad members who aren't a barb DIE FROM AOE with two clerics and being charmed. As for damage controlling, you can do nothing to avoid aoe and debuffs.
    FYI, yes I was a level 60 nub doing TT with no idea what I was doing....before these now two TT boss amps. Troll more brob:bye

Barbs have a channeling interrupt, and so do BMs, and so do demon sins... And so do sage seekers.

All bosses give signs before they aoe...

Learn how to play your classes brob:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Barbs have a channeling interrupt, and so do BMs, and so do demon sins... And so do sage seekers.

1/10 Fail troll is fail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    checked all the bosses since the patch there hasnt been a significant chance my sub 13k hp buffed bm can still solo any and all instances including 3-3
  • ProtocoI - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    1/10 Fail troll is fail.

When I said that I wasn't talking to you because I read the "barbs have channeling int to tank" so know when I'm talking to you or the wave of nubs that in fact came after the introduction of "level quick with no skill" items came out. Thank you.

Trying to troll the correct troll is fail :D lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options

Sounds good in theory. Now show me it actually working in game. There are things called cooldowns, lack of chi/mana, being stunned, making a mistake. You'd have to be absolutely FLAWLESS on channel-interrupting aoes and debuffs every 5 seconds to survive...and then take 10x as longer to kill the boss due to trying to interrupt every special attack a boss does, and end up breaking your weapon/armor then you're REALLY screwed. This is a ridiculous difficulty level for freaking level NINETY.
    ~Spazz~
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    When I said that I wasn't talking to you because I read the "barbs have channeling int to tank" so know when I'm talking to you or the wave of nubs that in fact came after the introduction of "level quick with no skill" items came out. Thank you.

Trying to troll the correct troll is fail :D lol

So you are accusing me of powerleveling? You are ridiuclus. 4 months longer then me in the game, highest character a 90+ Sin? I don't think that I have been the one powerleveling, as my BM is my main character I was playing up until a few months ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    When I said that I wasn't talking to you because I read the "barbs have channeling int to tank"
    You yourself wrote that you idiot.
    /Noobselfpointedout
    ~Spazz~
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I don't get all the frustration. Nothing changed in difficulty for me. The few of you who posted might have had a bad day or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • ProtocoI - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options

Ty please learn what your taking about before you post, your embarrassing yourself and kaste no that was the last thing I wanted to say.

I said, if you weren't being so defensive I WAS NOT TALKING TO YOU. Plain and simple, but you cannot deny this game has had an influx of high level nubs which was indeed the point I was trying to make.

Take off those anger eyes and put on some calm ones, you might be able to understand more b:thanks

Edit due to new post seen:

Yes my highest level is a level 90 because I get bored of the game and leave, go on with my life, then begin to get asked by people to come back which I do till I get bored again. Which is why I am on many servers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]