Kylin vs Valhalla

Options

Comments

• _Althea_ - Harshlands
    _Althea_ - Harshlands Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Everyone VS NiaJade, gogogogo.
    I think maybe you and them need to take your own advice and seek professional help because you are seeing things that I am not typing, and you all are rehashing things that happened on another forum back in 2008, in another game, on another server.

You literally belittled my own post, about myself, warped it to sound like it was about you, and you think we need the professional help? You started spewing junk about a Mayhem account accusing you of sucking ****, and not only did you announce that to these sub-forums, but you reported that person. Wait..sec..you reported someone because they were picking on you? Are you four?

You also contradict yourself a lot, have low self esteem, always post to start **** on your sins forum account, never NiaJade, and frankly you just need to leave. But then again, people tell me that all of the time and I never do! If you're going to post, make sure you can take the blows. Saying you can doesn't deem it so, we can all see it in your posts that you have a few bolts loose and, like Eoria said, need to sit the Hell up:). But then again, you said you'd stop replying to me...so I will wait and see how great your nature of contradiction is.
    Now if you are done, I think this topic was about two guilds that went to TW, one lost and of course like most threads on the Harshlands forum, people began picking each other apart.

Yea, it was about Kylin VS Valhalla until you came to preach to us about "true nature" and all of these values we should hold. ...on a game.

SO, WHO WANTS BUBBLES?!

Kylin VS Valhalla discussion is over, now take it up with bubbles.C:
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Who wants to blow me? Because from reading the last couple pages of this thread, that is what it looks like is going on here.

Any takers?
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Who wants to blow me? Because from reading the last couple pages of this thread, that is what it looks like is going on here.

Any takers?

Emo and I blow bubbles~.

:I
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ^Way to take the thread off-topic. Jerk.
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I-I'm..I'm so..so..sooo sorry. Oko, please. Forgive me!b:sad
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Life of a man. Woman does wrong, man has to forgive...

Just this once though...
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    *Yawn*

This sin is my main now. And the rest of the other nonsense you are going on and on about is.. really boring and old. Anything else you can talk about except me? Unless that is.. you have some crush on me I dont know about.. since you and Eoria seem to ... remember so very much about what I say and do. Yeah, that must be it. Because I vaguely remember you or him. I am actually finding you and his (Eoria) rants fairly entertaining, please do.. go on. Enlighten us.

Thank you for proving mai point broski.

Bubbles.
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Thoughts on game 7?
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Canucks got this.
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    btw isn't nia some cracked out 40 year old **** that visits the job bank each day, who suffers from crazy bi-polar **** and raged at random? I guess she relieves the pain of her daddys beatings on her by chillin in their basement trying to sound awesome on the internet...
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    What does that have to do with the Canucks?
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    she cant afford tickets.
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Think Luongo has it? I think he does. He always pulls through clutch as ****
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    btw isn't nia some cracked out 40 year old **** that visits the job bank each day, who suffers from crazy bi-polar **** and raged at random? I guess she relieves the pain of her daddys beatings on her by chillin in their basement trying to sound awesome on the internet...

o.o;. Oko, I'm scared. :(
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Well I hope so. Luongo may not have been great in B-town, But Thomas hasn't won it yet in Vancouver. Its going to pretty much be a goalie battle from here on. One thing that really disappointed me last night was the reffing. I knew we were going to lose, I don't really care, but how is it possible to be so bad at a job that you are supposed to do professionally, and properly? If you are going to give Rome a suspension for giving a clean, late hit, but based on the fact that he is injured, then where is the suspension for Boychuck, who drove him to the boards last night where the puck was no where near him, and gave him an injury that will put him out for 3-4 months. And then there was Sedin being beat on by Marchand in front of the refereee. Everybody know's the Sedin's are the most whistle to whistle guys in the league. They dont fight, or throw punches around, so why wasnt there any call on Marchand last night for him holding onto his jersey last night, and throwing him 4 punches to the face with no retaliation, in front of the ref? I absolutely facepalmed. Its ridiculous beyond everything. Either way, The series has been fun to watch, game 7 showdown is not what I wanted to see but hopefully it'll turn into the favor of the Canucks and they will hoist the Cup in home territory where I will be partying alll day.
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    o.o;. Oko, I'm scared. :(

^ This b:sad
    SHES GONNA STEAL OUR BUBBLES.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Dont worry. Ill protect your bubbles.
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Dont worry. Ill protect your bubbles.

Thank you Oko. You are one brave panda.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GhostDuck - Harshlands
    GhostDuck - Harshlands Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Well I hope so. Luongo may not have been great in B-town, But Thomas hasn't won it yet in Vancouver. Its going to pretty much be a goalie battle from here on. One thing that really disappointed me last night was the reffing. I knew we were going to lose, I don't really care, but how is it possible to be so bad at a job that you are supposed to do professionally, and properly? If you are going to give Rome a suspension for giving a clean, late hit, but based on the fact that he is injured, then where is the suspension for Boychuck, who drove him to the boards last night where the puck was no where near him, and gave him an injury that will put him out for 3-4 months. And then there was Sedin being beat on by Marchand in front of the refereee. Everybody know's the Sedin's are the most whistle to whistle guys in the league. They dont fight, or throw punches around, so why wasnt there any call on Marchand last night for him holding onto his jersey last night, and throwing him 4 punches to the face with no retaliation, in front of the ref? I absolutely facepalmed. Its ridiculous beyond everything. Either way, The series has been fun to watch, game 7 showdown is not what I wanted to see but hopefully it'll turn into the favor of the Canucks and they will hoist the Cup in home territory where I will be partying alll day.

Ref's did seem a little one sided i have to agree, the flop call on Sedin was atrocious too but Luongo just wasn't anywhere in this game. Those first 2 are routine saves. You have to make those saves in the finals. No excuses. I have never actually seen anything like this in a 7 game series. Sure you see the home teams hold ice but he has been so stellar at home and god awful on the road.

The Boychuck hit i didn't think was cheap when i saw it, finishing a play and the guy was just in an awkward position low below the glass so he had no give. 999 out of 1000 times he bounces off and is back in the play.

Sedin needs to bury that bounce off the boards, it would of been a whole new game. Canucks need to find their offense, and find it quick. If Luongo is a mental case again it will take 6 goals to win this game and they will need the crowd going nuts not sitting on their chairs and worrying the whole game. Thomas was great on the road despite the losses. I hope it is an exciting game though but the Canucks pull it off (Ranger fan btw)
  • Masuna - Harshlands
    Masuna - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I blame Okopogo for Vancouvers loss, he used an Illegal ref **** and messed up the whole series b:angry

To make up for it, For game 7 he should go to downtown vancouver in his panda suit and get completely fall down slobbering drunk b:victory
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Thanks for clarifying.
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Damn, ok Nia u got it, u the new Lutrica, congratulations
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Ref's did seem a little one sided i have to agree, the flop call on Sedin was atrocious too but Luongo just wasn't anywhere in this game. Those first 2 are routine saves. You have to make those saves in the finals. No excuses. I have never actually seen anything like this in a 7 game series. Sure you see the home teams hold ice but he has been so stellar at home and god awful on the road.

The Boychuck hit i didn't think was cheap when i saw it, finishing a play and the guy was just in an awkward position low below the glass so he had no give. 999 out of 1000 times he bounces off and is back in the play.

Sedin needs to bury that bounce off the boards, it would of been a whole new game. Canucks need to find their offense, and find it quick. If Luongo is a mental case again it will take 6 goals to win this game and they will need the crowd going nuts not sitting on their chairs and worrying the whole game. Thomas was great on the road despite the losses. I hope it is an exciting game though but the Canucks pull it off (Ranger fan btw)

Finally, an intelligent person who I can talk about hockey with! Yea, Canucks definitely needed some work yesterday. They played much better in the third period though, which gave most of us fans that were downtown hope for the next game. I expect Luongo to start in game 7, and hopefully he will be absolutely brilliant like he has the last 3 home games and bring the trophy to Vancouver.

As for the hit, I was just comparing it to the Rome hit. Mainly, I see that they gave him a suspension because of the nature of Horton's injury, other then that the hit was just 1 second off from being a clean hit. The puck was nowhere near Mason, and there was no reason for Boychuck to drag him to the boards, especially in the position that he was already in. That never ends very well.

I feel like a thread de-railer, but I dont give a fat shet now. I pray that the Canucks will win tomorrow and bring NHL gold to town. And that always equals a great party downtown in Vancouver! As for any bets I have made, I have 200 dollars in the RL, and around 60 mill in bets so if they win yeaaaa!!! If we lose = Facepalm :<
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Finally, an intelligent person who I can talk about hockey with! Yea, Canucks definitely needed some work yesterday. They played much better in the third period though, which gave most of us fans that were downtown hope for the next game. I expect Luongo to start in game 7, and hopefully he will be absolutely brilliant like he has the last 3 home games and bring the trophy to Vancouver.

As for the hit, I was just comparing it to the Rome hit. Mainly, I see that they gave him a suspension because of the nature of Horton's injury, other then that the hit was just 1 second off from being a clean hit. The puck was nowhere near Mason, and there was no reason for Boychuck to drag him to the boards, especially in the position that he was already in. That never ends very well.

I feel like a thread de-railer, but I dont give a fat shet now. I pray that the Canucks will win tomorrow and bring NHL gold to town. And that always equals a great party downtown in Vancouver! As for any bets I have made, I have 200 dollars in the RL, and around 60 mill in bets so if they win yeaaaa!!! If we lose = Facepalm :<

Jerk. Why are you swerving off topic :I.
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Jerk. Why are you swerving off topic :I.

You just swerved off topic, telling me that I swerved off topic.

You may as well join our conversation, because this thread is pointless thanks to the many idiots that post in it.
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    You just swerved off topic, telling me that I swerved off topic.

You may as well join our conversation, because this thread is pointless thanks to the many idiots that post in it.

*Sigh*

Okay..I'll try..

BRUINNNNSSSSSSSSSS
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Tried to find a degrading Canucks picture..but I only found this.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs45/f/2009/107/9/6/Misa_Campo_is_a_Canuck_by_elitesurfer.jpg

Touche.
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Canucks win Duh!
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Even though Vancouver is probably going to win, I'm going to say Boston will win. I say that because the slight chance they do win, I can say I called that ****.