Kylin vs Valhalla

ShopSu - Harshlands
ShopSu - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Dawnglory (EU)
am i the only one who is honestly suprised that valhalla couldnt even beat kylin? i mean kylin is a group of old people and 99% of them havent geared up in a year, they have a few alts but those are alts so obviously not R9 either.

the war yesterday was just pathatic, taarloor running out so he can hit 1 person then die, banzzok trying to protect his k/d by constantly running and wytche... no one knows what he was doing.

these 3 people should be able to solo kylin but yet they managed to make no difference what so ever.

i really do wonder what GEO does to them in there defense war. i wouldnt take any risk and no show catalyst and turtle GEO for 3 hours bludd.

- is kylin the new #2 guild on the map since they beat crimson and valhalla straight up in both under a hour?

- is valhalla gonna realise that sins are useless in TW?

- was PWI-MY a server where full ninja guild pushes down C was instand win?

- will they ever find out wich towers to build?

stay tuned for more fun and giggles

/discuse
Post edited by ShopSu - Harshlands on

Comments

• ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    ArmaniEx - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Wytche even tho no1 knows what he was doing....can 1 shot a lot of ppl and same with banz and tarloor idk lol....we had those 3 on lockdown , sure I died to them a lot but as soon as banz or wytche was dead...their push was dead.

Hence sins will help u in world pvp for sure but in tw they are the closest thing u get to useless since most die on bramble lol, I saw clerics dropping tempest lol? There are maybe two or three clerics in valala that know what their doing and bother to heal....same with bms maybe 5 or 6 that actually stun and don't wear LA ornaments and I can name some who used their pdef marrow...lolwtfudoingbro?

Val has a lot of venos from what I've seen...idk how many bothered to purge , I was purged non stop by bipty..am using a rank 8 plus 7 bow lol..and the leader of our sq embustero wasn't purged as much that's like choosing to purge a sin instead of another class.

The barb who lived the longest was dietys barb (naughty tiger) fist built no r9...and he was one of the two barbs I saw use turtle..den his genie to survive.

Their r9 psys..I guess they don't read their dmge logs..stun+quickshot they droped

Althought there were some flaws, IT WASSSSS WTFFFF FUN TW.
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    dunno if I could have said it better myself....but i'll give it a shot :D

Im not saying Im the best archer, but for anyone who thinks wytche or banzzok is the best archer is completely oblivious and is just seeing dollar signs. $.$ Funny story...I was the last person alive in a push so just to mess around unstealthed on wytche with my +4 hook and thorn and stun locked him in a sea of about 25 valhlalla and wytche actually absolute domained. I did the same to Godz_Raven, but everyone already knows he's bad... so I wont troll him.

If I was making a team of 80 ppl to TW against Lost City server and everyone had to use their current gear now, Wytche and BanZzoK wouldnt even make the first cut....they are entirely useless in a TW. Sure...1 v 1 at west gate with their nearly full +12 gear...u guys are the bomb diggity....it takes all the skill in the world to 1-2 shot someone. But seriously...no offense to Kylin, cuz they did kick some *** last night...but they are almost as unorganized as crimson in a TW. Catalyst alts dont even log kylin vent anymore because our orders were so counter productive that we decided just to do our own thing. And Valhalla couldnt beat that????? Kylin wiped you...in an hour???? seriously???

I mean kylin could have won that way faster than an hour, but they took every single tower...even the rapid fire towers at the gates...trolol. The funny thingis...valhalla core is thinking to themselves that its just their newer members that are twing wrong and that the OP ppl are doing everything right..but the truth is..taarloor, banzzok, wytche, bludd look like a clown trying to ride a unicycle for the first time. I wouldnt mind so bad if they werent the first ones to tell you how pro they are.

Taarloor...lmaoooooo...ironguards from way back before he's even being attacked..runs in, does the fast cast aoe and by then his ironguard is done and just gets destroyed XD. Valhalla Marshal ladies and gentlemen.

Man for as much as someone can actually hate pixels, i really hate valhalla...and personally i think they are getting what they deserve. All the power hungry nerds see dollar signs and flock to 1 place thinking they are gonna be the next super power....All the Heaviest CS'ers afraid to fight each other so they just join the same guild. And then they get bich slapped by some outdated, under geared veterans whos original players werent even playing the chars and some alts?

I dunno if u can ever convince another person that they really do suck at the game...but Im trying really hard. I mean...people like taaloor...his epeen is so big, he's sayin to himself...naw it cant be me...im pro...its gotta be those other nubs who dont know what they are doing. And the best part about this situation is...since they think they are pro and cant admit they are bad....they never learn or improve!

I cant wait to hear any and all excuses from valhalla about why they lost. I should say something positive though so Im not a complete troll. I guess if it wasnt for valhalla I prolly wouldnt even be playing anymore. I dunno what else i can say...i already gave valhalla too much credit from the start and if there were any credit due now id give it. Oh, I bet ur guild base is pretty sexy. Gonna suck if u guys disband some day with that ballin guild base.

Mark yourself down for 10 points if you read this entire troll.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I predicted this victory too. You can ask Eoria and a couple others.

It's official guys I'm friggin' Psychic. b:cool
    Then again, predicting a victory when Kylin had 2-3 Tunnel Snakes and Valhalla had none isn't such a big deal.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    same with bms maybe 5 or 6 that actually stun and don't wear LA ornaments and I can name some who used their pdef marrow...lolwtfudoingbro?

I almost got no counter stunned last night. As much as I laugh at Crimson BMs for trying punch other BMs in TW, at least they were annoying and did their stun. From bloo_eyes' TW video, he got stunned maybe 3 times in the entire TW, and was mostly from JoeBlack, ex-Kylin. It's funny watching ICEsmoke (and his new R9) with phy Marrow on in the middle of Kylins, then just disappears.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    I almost got no counter stunned last night. As much as I laugh at Crimson BMs for trying punch other BMs in TW, at least they were annoying and did their stun. From bloo_eyes' TW video, he got stunned maybe 3 times in the entire TW, and was mostly from JoeBlack, ex-Kylin. It's funny watching ICEsmoke (and his new R9) with phy Marrow on in the middle of Kylins, then just disappears.

Where be these TW vids.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I predicted this victory too. You can ask Eoria and a couple others.

It's true. He did. 54mins and Val didn't touch Kylin's crystal.

Some notes:

1. I did not see Bludd or Xef once during that war. Did anyone else? If not, who was leading?

2. WTF was up with the cata barbs? I mean, geez... The r9 one didn't seem to know which lane was A and which was C half the time and had to run back to join the others. And yeah, Deity's barb was pretty much always the last one to die.

3. Running out without buffs is never a smart thing to do. Also, certain foxes need to get in fox form. Seriously.

4. Clerics...if I'm not mistaken, I saw some metal maging. Metal maging is the last ****ing thing you should be doing in TW.

5. Godz, I'm sorry, but multiing your sin in TW is not a smart idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Edited~
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    It's true. He did. 54mins and Val didn't touch Kylin's crystal.

Some notes:

1. I did not see Bludd or Xef once during that war. Did anyone else? If not, who was leading?

2. WTF was up with the cata barbs? I mean, geez... The r9 one didn't seem to know which lane was A and which was C half the time and had to run back to join the others. And yeah, Deity's barb was pretty much always the last one to die.

3. Running out without buffs is never a smart thing to do. Also, certain foxes need to get in fox form. Seriously.

4. Clerics...if I'm not mistaken, I saw some metal maging. Metal maging is the last ****ing thing you should be doing in TW.

5. Godz, I'm sorry, but multiing your sin in TW is not a smart idea.

Someone needs to teach me how to get this fraps anti-pirating **** off my comp so I can use fraps and film the TWs.

Last night I two shot a cata barb (I know I did because he was retreating, I holy pathed after him, did 8k then 12k and I was the only one there, unless an archer got some epic crit off a basic shot I didn't see) and there was a point where we were in Valhalla's base and I think I was the last Kylin standing. My squad was like "are you guys still in base? Can we come back in?" and I was like "yeah we got this b:cool," spun my camera, saw everyone else dead, said "...oh lol" then got swarmed.

But I have no proof now. b:cry
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    A VIDEO WUZ HERE

4:06 be my fav part.

4:45 you can see a BM being targeted that I Holy pathed across the map to kill just because I saw he had phys marrow.

4:47 you can see glacial shards flying at him lololololol.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    glv bro, sexy vid.

Anyways, from what I watched their attack and defense squads were pretty pathetic. I just saw rank 9's unbuffed running out to their gates getting *****. Val cata barbs are actually awfull, I remember Barbapapa two-shot one of their cata barbs with a stun arrow and a lightning attack. Val seriously needs to get their sh.it together, drop all the my-en bulls.hit and start fresh.

Just took this from LC forums, it doesn't really fit but I'll post it anyways.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW8amMCVAJQ&feature=BFp&list=WL89447CFBDE996B2F&index=4
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    _Althea_ - Harshlands Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Great video man~.

b:cry I can't see myself anywhere.

Really looking forward to tonight's TW & Sunday's, along with future TWs.

Who knows, Valhalla may come back for blood~.

Also, Eoria, they were in base *once* and picked the scab off of our crystal. Basically like 100k.

/inb4lilariorsomeonecomeshereandmakesexcuses

Favorite part was Curses screaming at Valhalla..ijs.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I dont think Kylin is second strongest of the server. We havent fought Afterlife or Insanity yet which are pretty strong as well. In fire power, Valhala is far bigger than Kylin, its just that they play TW like they are pking in open world pvp. If Valhala did things right, they could have won that war but they couldnt even touch our cristal(maybe they did it once?). Crimson cant be forgotten either, they are also a strong guild.

Imo, the second strongest guild is valhala still, they just dont do things the way they should be doing. Right now, no guild can face Catalyst in a 1v1 and last more than half an hour. The main reason Kylin can even have enough ppl online to get 80 in war is cuz of cata alts and we have a shet load of lvl 9xs in war as well. Valhala needs to step up their game, although they could have done that since they started fighting cata. I dont believe they will do that now.

Was a fun war, we probably could have won that war sooner if we didnt overestimated Valhala, but was fun regardless.
  • Vasilisk - Harshlands
    Vasilisk - Harshlands Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    As I know, they got DC just before TW (or in few first minutes) and they no come back. So Valhalla was without commander. Also KY got about 10 ppl more, and, IMHO, "average gear" of Kylin better than VH (interesting, on which side was lot of ppl who got chars in both faction b:laugh) and "average exp in TW" of KY also much better. So I surprised that it take so long... probably some VH OP players help here.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    As I know, they got DC just before TW (or in few first minutes) and they no come back. So Valhalla was without commander. Also KY got about 10 ppl more, and, IMHO, "average gear" of Kylin better than VH (interesting, on which side was lot of ppl who got chars in both faction b:laugh) and "average exp in TW" of KY also much better. So I surprised that it take so long... probably some VH OP players help here.

lol no way average gear of Kylin is better than Valhala, theres seriously no way thats possibleb:laugh
  • Vasilisk - Harshlands
    Vasilisk - Harshlands Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Why? Except few Top OP players, VH has lot of alts and regular players. Lot of. Sure, noone counted gear of VH and gear of KY, but it's wrong to think that all VH is very good geared only because Banz/Witchy/etc. I don't think that this CS'ers bought good gear to all faction =)
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Why? Except few Top OP players, VH has lot of alts and regular players. Lot of. Sure, noone counted gear of VH and gear of KY, but it's wrong to think that all VH is very good geared only because Banz/Witchy/etc. I don't think that this CS'ers bought good gear to all faction =)
    I constantly press player info on Valhala players I see and all of them with no exception have better gear than at least 70% of our players.

EDIT: And Im one of this players, I think all Valhala wizards are better geared than I am.
  • ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    ArmaniEx - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    dont bring up this gear comparrison, kylin average gear is way under an average val...I saw ppl in ky war with tt 90 glaives.

Don't use this gear excuse, the problem is simple...tw leadership is not so great no offense.
    No teamwork at all..absolutely none. I hope val can get it together ...crimson vs zulu first war was 5min or couple min more....but after some *** whoopns they gave us 30min...then the final two wars were almost 1 hour.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    dont bring up this gear comparrison, kylin average gear is way under an average val...I saw ppl in ky war with tt 90 glaives.

Don't use this gear excuse, the problem is simple...tw leadership is not so great no offense.

As I've said time and time again, gear is such an easy excuse to make. I'm not exactly dying to tell Valhalla what they did wrong, but I promise you, the mistakes were SOOOOO obvious from Kylin's side of that war. What could've been giant obstacles were made easy ones, all thanks to bad organization. Hell, I'd say Valhalla is less organized than Crimson. Crimson should give them a try.

The only confirmed poorly gear Valhalla is that cata barb that managed to get two-shot by both me and Barbapapa. But that's ONE cata barb. The others I was having trouble hitting 3k damage on...

But yeah, if anyone's gonna make the "they had better gear excuse," make sure your BMs aren't running around with physical marrow on before you do so. FFS I could've been in TT60 Gear and they could've been in r9 +12 (some were); doesn't matter if they just make stupid mistakes like that.

You can shove the "no commander" excuse up your ***, too. Like I said, if you need a commander to constantly be present to tell your BMs not to physical marrow and to keep all the other amatuer mistakes (that I'm not going into detail about. Figure them out yourselves) from happening too, then holy **** man, just play another game.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    BanzZok takes 2.2k.
    From sage Take Aim.
    From a +12 second-recast bow.

For those who don't realize, sage Take Aim is the second highest physical damage skill in the game after hell Perdition. That nonsense means he has the gear to tank and tab through almost the entirety of Kylin, myself included. Valhalla has at least a dozen people like this. I realize Kylin obviously brings more people, but when it takes an entire squad of our best geared players coordinating perfectly to take down this kind of gear that advantage disappears quickly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    BanzZok takes 2.2k.
    From sage Take Aim.
    From a +12 second-recast bow.

For those who don't realize, sage Take Aim is the second highest physical damage skill in the game after hell Perdition. That nonsense means he has the gear to tank and tab through almost the entirety of Kylin, myself included. Valhalla has at least a dozen people like this. I realize Kylin obviously brings more people, but when it takes an entire squad of our best geared players coordinating perfectly to take down this kind of gear that advantage disappears quickly.

Hi Liggypoo I didn't know you still played
  • Curso - Harshlands
    Curso - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    on that vid at 4:02 u can see he opens inventory, doesnt do anything but u do see he doesnt have his blessing on lol, like dmg difference of R8-R9 if u miss 30 attack lvl for no reason :p

i dont know what u valhalla guys are doing seriously, kylin is a guild of a few alts and for the most part people who stopped improving there gears 1 year ago. and this has nothing to do with the fact kylin is better organized because they arent lol, no offense <3 KY TW's b:thanks

before any of the TW guilds mett i think this was the rangorder people thought strenght in a guild would be.

1.Valhalla
    2.Catalyst
    3.Crimson
    4.Afterlife
    5.Insanity
    6.Kylin

maybe even crimson on 3 because lets face it, we where only 50 people in catalyst lol.

right now it would be like this

1. Catalyst
    2. Kylin
    5. insanity
    6. afterlife, crimson, valhalla

we have overestimated all of u crimson has never really proved anything in TW, afterlife's catabarbs are flying for the 50% dmg reduction and valhalla... people thought so much of u, so did i. i can understand u lose 55v80 vs us when we have 9 R9 archers and u have equal R9's but in different classes althought i still think u could have beat us the first time we met. but i seriously cannot believe that u lost to kylin with the gears u guys have...

this is kind of stuff makes me miss HT server where people actually know how to TW. I hope u all stack bids on us next week so we can defend your 80 with around 2 squads per war and it will be fair.

godz raven put your T screen up man
    banz stop caring about your K/D
    taarloor if u use a IG and there is loads of people on u use a ulti

valhalla sins, go play a real class
    valhalla BM's if u use phy marrow your magical defense goes down
    valhalla catabarbs, use 2 sparks for turtle and get solid shield
    valhalla clerics, learn to heal (comming from meb:shutup)
    valhalla venos, purge priority targets

for all
    - move as a group dont go alone cuz even R9 cant safe u
    - buffs increase defense and keep u alive
    - wikipedia on wich towers have what effect and choose the right ones
    - dont run in barrages
    - stop spending money on your guildbase

for kylin
    bloo_eyes put your blessing on instead of inventory :p
    prelude why u RB instead of BB in there base video 7:52

they best thing is that this isnt a troll, its a true story
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    "So fail kylin...The war was Valhalla(55 People) vs Kylin(80 people) ... omg totaly fails ..."
    - Quoted by MeRedYouDead

I haven't lol'd at such an ignorant post before.

Seems like Valhalla is getting a taste of their own medicine, (when Cata had 50 people vs. 80 of theirs), yet they're still losing.

What are your excuses now Val, besides having only 55 people in the war according to a Crimson member (lolwut?)
    I'm having a hard time who to believe; one's saying a commander got DC'd and couldn't get back in, therefore that's how they lost (also meaning they had a full 80 in TW), and then this unheard of person is saying Val only had 55 people in TW.
    trololololololol.
    Discuss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Curso writes novels on forums
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    prelude why u RB instead of BB in there base video 7:52

I dont know if he did too, but I had RB up. It was a joke, we had already won.
  • HazZzarD - Harshlands
    HazZzarD - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I dont know if he did too, but I had RB up. It was a joke, we had already won.

I don't know why but he keeps trying to prove Curso > xuxu
  • ChuckyNorris - Harshlands
    ChuckyNorris - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Mark yourself down for 10 points if you read this entire troll.

Make some TW vids with your sin Curses !!! b:angry
    And use this BG music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVv4IdGtcNw b:laugh
  • zbzkda
    zbzkda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I'm sorry but I could NEVER have predicted Valhala losing to Ky, EVER. That's just embarrassing, Valhala should disband and release some of those well geared players so the rest of the server and the other factions can have a chance at some well geared people...you val don't seem to be able to use them right anyway.
    I seriously wonder: people who don't RPK, if you play the board game "Sorry!" and you roll the dice so that you land on an opponents piece and send it back to the beginning, do you sincerely apologize and ask everyone if you can have a do-over roll so you can give your victim another chance? It's a god damn game..

--LongKnife
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    zbzkda wrote: »
    I'm sorry but I could NEVER have predicted Valhala losing to Ky, EVER. That's just embarrassing, Valhala should disband and release some of those well geared players so the rest of the server and the other factions can have a chance at some well geared people...you val don't seem to be able to use them right anyway.

Yeah, what he said!

Also they should stop patrolling all the popular PK spots and calling for backup in the form of four or more r9 +12s whenever they find a level 101. Seriously, nothing personal against Valhalla and they seem like legit 'ole chaps, but from a PK perspective and a criticism of their PK style, I swear to god there's not a soul in the PK community that would miss Val if they disappeared off the face of the earth. So do it, lolz.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Mofo - Harshlands
    Mofo - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    no dont disband!!!! valalala is funny to watch, its interesting to see who they lose to next in a 1 on 1 tw.

So is anyone gonna start the "kylin has better gears than valalala" thread? See the pattern there? b:laugh
    LOLIROFL CAKE!! GET SOME!!
  • zbzkda
    zbzkda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Nobody Owes You Anything Unless You Explicitly Contract The Terms Of Service Beforehand

^ Edit: PWI's forum software transforms text in full upper case into capitalized words apparently...that was meant to be in full caps, ty :)
    I seriously wonder: people who don't RPK, if you play the board game "Sorry!" and you roll the dice so that you land on an opponents piece and send it back to the beginning, do you sincerely apologize and ask everyone if you can have a do-over roll so you can give your victim another chance? It's a god damn game..

--LongKnife