Kylin vs Valhalla

Comments

• ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    ArmaniEx - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Lol anyone can solo FC these days, a charm cost 2 gold...

And aizza who ever you are, looks like this game has gotten to your head O_o.
  • ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Lol hit u up for a charm? Use you? Lololololol ,my tome is worth more than all your accounts put together sorry :( who ever u are....use your friendlist...oh wait niajade? Who goes emo and deletes ppl off her fl and divorces james out of no where...

Even when I pm'd I would tell myself what the **** is the girl saying...you wierdo; come pvp and quit trying to accuse ppl on fourms =)

I left valhalla as soon as the crimson boat merged.
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Most of the people in Valhalla are new to this server, and just cash shopped their way up to 100, so no, a good chunk of them never helped anyone on this server.

And lol, I'm fairly sure ArmaniEx can solo FC. You should do it just to see if she actually sends you 5 mil.
  • ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Lol and if I ever asked u for a charm...like I tell all ppl on my FL "sell me a charm".

The only person who has given me charms in this game always is PrincessKat, we have played this game for a while together, and my in game wife a few times as well.

Oh wait there's a charm sale, charge 20 gold dats charms for a week or 2..I can SS you my bank if you want =)
  • ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Lol anyone can solo FC these days, a charm cost 2 gold...

And aizza who ever you are, looks like this game has gotten to your head O_o.
    Most of the people in Valhalla are new to this server, and just cash shopped their way up to 100, so no, a good chunk of them never helped anyone on this server.

And lol, I'm fairly sure ArmaniEx can solo FC. You should do it just to see if she actually sends you 5 mil.

But buutttt..she might accuse me if using her for 5mil too QQ

I think the issue is, she has no friends to power lvl her sin .
  • ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Omg noo I can't solo fcccccc amma roll a sin so I can do ittt omggggg nooooo ..omgg amma go to my little corner and cry. I can solo fc with sin buffs like any other bm sorry to dissapoint you :(

Back stab? Bash? LOLLOLOLOlOLOLOLOLOLOLOlOLOLOlOLOL. See unlike you I don't let this game take over meeee sorry.

And only a tard lvls up with oracles and quests these days...for what? If u can fc to 100 in 3 days.

Amma tell you longkife told ya..GTFO our server..go back to pw-my , I hear they were so baddddassssss so badass so so bad omgwtf pwn.

As to the rest of your writing,not gonnnna bother to even respond. Clearly proves what I said....PCEEEE OWWW.
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    This whole situation brings back to mind all of the threads of the early Valhalla era, they were making their way up to Cata to pwn them, on how they proclamed themselves the server's best guild, funny how fast things change right? And what I'm going to say now is nothing new, Valhalla is living proof that money does not buy skill which makes me happy.
    zbzkda wrote: »
    Valhala should disband

This, and seriously, nothing too personal on Valhalla, but u guys need a fresh start, the guild's a joke now.
    I leveled my sin to 84 old school

A sin lvld old school? no FCs, no bhs? respects if that's true... but I don't think it is ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Get off our server.
  • Mofo - Harshlands
    Mofo - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Aizza pretty sure Armani meant anyone whos not useless can solo FC b:chuckle

I lvled my Char to 101 by grinding, so I guess I can trash all I want :D
    Aizza proved trashing from me b:victory
    LOLIROFL CAKE!! GET SOME!!
  • ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    **** she said I can't solo fc :(

So now she's trolling me bro :(

What should I do? :(

Omg no :(
  • ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    **** she said I can't solo fc :(

So now she's trolling me bro :(

What should I do? :( she even set a deadline for me to solo fc Trololololololololol.

that place is oh so scary, I think me and jekel were living nemki and got pwned omggg it was oh so hard we needed iron gaurd to kill the bosses omg noooo our pots ! I tried to solo a boss but I needed his help cuz the illusion lord boss hit me for 15k in fc !.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Enough said.... Put up - or shut up. Either you say you can and cannot... or you can and prove it.

I demand proof of you can solo FB19. Else you are a fail Sin if you can't even solo FB19. Sorry, won't believe it until I see it.

And don't just post me a youtube video or some ****, because we all know those can be faked, like that vid of a bike pulling off the table cloth and all the silverware/plates didn't fall over. I want 5 eye witnesses testify in court and 3 written poof of professional video analysts. Can you or can you not solo FB19?
  • jamesford
    jamesford Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    To Tryagain. Actually, no. Many of the people in Valhalla were here the day PWI opened. And honestly, there is nothing wrong with Cash Shopping. Are you saying there is? And no, they do help. I see one specific cleric from Valhalla always in WC saying she has one more slot for this boss or this boss (no buy in). And Valhalla hates me, so why would I say these things unless it is true?

And no - he cannot solo FC. He said he can, he said anyone can with a charm and so until he brings proof, my guess is he cannot.

For you ArmaniEx - you presume too much. I leveled my sin to 84 old school with some oracles to top off my levels the last few %. I have been at Snowy every day since 84 looking for squads, and at 90 I started doing FC with a few sin friends my lvl. At 95 I could solo FC up to exp room and used an alt to sell. Now at 99 I solo all - but prefer to grab a squad for the full runs.

So your saying I need someone to FC me is incorrect. Me, you and most here know it.

As far as my deleting my FL, who cares. It's my FL. As far as divorcing? When did that become your concern?

And yes - every TW you not only would ask me for charms, but you asked others. You also never paid me back. I figured your defination of loan meant I give and you give me a 'thank you' for it in return, and we were square.

You done yet btw?

So let me ask... Valhalla took you in, you wore their guild tag, and now you bash them?

And about your Tome... It sells for what $300 ingame? Worth more than my account? Sure.

I'll download FRAPS tonight and video my sin soloing FC 100%. I'll post it by this weekend - unedited. Then you post yours. And we see who is just talking to talk - and who can do what they say.

And my guess is either one of your buds or your wife bought that tome. Your a leech - always was, always will be. No secret - we all know it. You are a liability to most guilds. You sit and QQ or talk yourself up while holding out a hand asking for a little something-something. So go away - stop wasting my time.
    I call bull ****. saying you leveled old school when me and others brought you into fc to help you power level.
  • Mofo - Harshlands
    Mofo - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    lvl1 cats in city of plume own me so....i have no say in this b:surrender
    LOLIROFL CAKE!! GET SOME!!
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Has anyone noticed that this thread has somehow turned into a discussion of whether Armani or Aizza runs FC better for some F***tarded reason?

Seriously, what the ****? Could this thread possibly get more boring and pointless?
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I solo FC on my mystic up to boss room in 50 minutes. W/ +6 R8. And charmless.

Aizza and Armanai can GTFO.

/thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Hey ! She's the 1 saying I can't solo it...don't troll me am just defending myself :( how mean
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    _Althea_ - Harshlands Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Why is NiaJade (Aizaiaiaiai) making everything dramatic again? Zzzz

http://youtu.be/2VKYYbwyWtQ

You sound like a fourth grader, "BE THUR OR BE SCURD".
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Why is NiaJade (Aizaiaiaiai) making everything dramatic again? Zzzz

http://youtu.be/2VKYYbwyWtQ

wtfffffff. When you're not on pwi forums making sure you have a post in every page of every thread you're watching useless youtube videos. You're too far gone omgzzz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Aizza reminds me of the offspring of Golgotha and Lutricia.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zbzkda
    zbzkda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Hate to tell you this but I was here the day PWI opened, and actually logged the moment we could log.

That is not an accomplishment -_-
    I then take it that when you said anyone can solo fc with a 2 coin charm -- that you can't.

Golgotha solos FC now and 2-shots bishop boss...b:chuckle

Additionally, if you help a player on a PvP server, be aware that when they're better off they're gonna be like everyone else on the PvP server...looking for PvP. I don't think that when you help someone, you automatically gain them as a minion or lapdog; or is that your motive for helping people?

It's a PvP server and everyone is fair game. Anyone can attack anyone they want, technically. It's ungrateful if someone does kill someone who did a lot for them, but technically it's supposed to be cool. Technically, since you created a character on a PvP server, you should be happy to have people trying to PvP you, and you should enjoy the thrill of being attacked and having to fend people off...that's part of the attraction of a PvP server.

And honestly...someone killing you ISN'T as dramatic an experience as people make it out to be: you respawn seconds later. Now, if someone you helped kills you and shatters you, and refuses to give you back DROPS, that is another matter altogether, but you should stop playing a PvP server with a PvE server mentality.
    I seriously wonder: people who don't RPK, if you play the board game "Sorry!" and you roll the dice so that you land on an opponents piece and send it back to the beginning, do you sincerely apologize and ask everyone if you can have a do-over roll so you can give your victim another chance? It's a god damn game..

--LongKnife
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    zbzkda wrote: »
    It's a PvP server and everyone is fair game. Anyone can attack anyone they want, technically. It's ungrateful if someone does kill someone who did a lot for them, but technically it's supposed to be cool. Technically, since you created a character on a PvP server, you should be happy to have people trying to PvP you, and you should enjoy the thrill of being attacked and having to fend people off...that's part of the attraction of a PvP server.

And honestly...someone killing you ISN'T as dramatic an experience as people make it out to be: you respawn seconds later. You should stop playing a PvP server with a PvE server mentality.

Amen.

No idea how many "friends" I have lost bcuz I pked them.
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Amen.

No idea how many "friends" I have lost bcuz I pked them.

Big friggin' dot.

This week alone I've had....

-Two people yell at me because I forgot we had a "truce."
    -One lowbie guy (8x or 9x) likened my killing him to murdering an innocent civilian. What's sweeter is that this guy had just helped (he was a cleric, he buffed and healed them) two r9s that were ganking me for no apparent reason. By his logic he basically saw someone being mugged and asked the muggers "hay guis can I join."
    -One guy swore to gun for me whenever he friggin' can, because apparently my AOEs hit him a couple times. This guy didn't even try talking to me or mentioning I kept hitting him.
    -Someone gave me the "I thought we were friends" when I shot them because they shot a guildie.
    -Multiple fights where me and some random dudes were uniting to take out a common enemy (usually a r9+12 or a guild that had waaaaaay too many members present) and then a third party would appear and kill one of us, to which someone would answer "I can't help you with them. We're friends! b:cute" Yeah dude, cause our opponents totally aren't gonna overwhelm you if you allow your "friend" to kill off your allies.

And of course...

-Two people who said "I THOGT WE WUZ FRENDS" and proceeded to gun for me like crazy for an hour because I killed them. What's sad is I think both of these dudes just happened to be close to an enemy I was AOEing, and yeah, Psys pretty much only know AOE spells. But yeah, instead of accepting that, moving away or just messaging me and complaining, they immediately go into that "I HAVE TO PROVE THAT NO ONE MESSES WITH ME" mode and go for me. My respect to any player who can die to another player (due to an accident or otherwise) and just go back outside and NOT feel compelled to get "revenge" or some BS. **** you to those that can't help but get revenge; stop taking ***** so seriously.

People need to just stop with this friendship BS when it comes to PK. By that logic, my friends and I are NOT allowed to play racing games against one another, because that would mean that one of us would potentially be beating the other and hurting his score. WTF?? Seriously, get the **** out. The only people that should be off-limits in PK is your own guild. Not because there's any practical benefit or anything, but because that's the best way that we, as a server, can PK drama free. If you PK based on friendships, you'll eventually end up with a conundrum where a friend is asking you to save him from another friend of yours PKing him. Either way, one will be offended. With guilds? Simple. Does that guy that's being attacked have the same symbol and guild name as you? Yeah? Go help him.

And people need to stop taking PK more personal. Swear to god I must know a dozen or so players now that go batsh!t insane and stalk the ***** out of me whenever they see me, sometimes to such an extent that it leads to their own downfall. For example, in a group fight a sin insists on PKing me, a Psy, which is quite risky. At the same time he could go for a +12 weapon wizzie who's proven to have slow reaction time and is virtually helpless against the sin, and yet the wizzie is a huge threat for the rest of the sin's team. What's even sadder is that these dozen or so stalkers? I've never spoken a word to most of them. They just hate my guts and I have no clue why, lolz.

Just play the freaking game. If you're bored and there's no PK fights anywhere, then START ONE. Stop worrying about your image and about being a friggin' hero in spandex and just play the freaking game. In my experience, it's always the players who are worried about being "the good guy" that are the most warped, f***ed up idiots who have a habit of causing drama; the "evil ****" just wanna have fun.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    _Althea_ - Harshlands Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    No drama - just fact.

Not long ago - many here slinging the insults were in other threads telling Valhalla how great they are.

Not long ago - same people were kissing their butts at west and asking for handouts or to join their guild, and be their new buds.

My guess is none of you would repeat your insults here outside of SZ at west, standing next to them.

They lost 1 TW... it happens... get over it. But no real reason to open a thread where everyone trashs them.

And I am curious.... you are calling me a fourth grader, yet your the one making fun of my Assassians name. Really now...

How am I making fun of it. I have no idea how to spell it, was too lazy to go back and check. Why, did I spell it wrong? :(

They actually lost quite a few more than one TW.

Let's stay on the topic of Kylin VS Valhalla then, and not who can solo FC.

Be it trash talk or whatever.
  • Player_two - Harshlands
    Player_two - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Rather be their offspring then a two faced backstabber.

But hey... I guess you all used them, played them, got yours now - so you jump on them as one, like wolves. Mark my words, as they single you out and pk your hide... you'll find your just wimpering pups without your pack here behind you.

So hey.. yeah poke fun at that... call it drama but I just call it.... fact.

I dare any of you to step out of safe zone at west, wc your there and say the same insults you said to them here. You can't and you won't. And do it w/o backup.

I will. in fact ive done it in the past. its cuz i dont see this as reality as you do, but as a game. Games have trash talking. GET THE *** OVER IT. Ive been on my own doing my own sht for longer the i care to remeber in this game. I had a group once but i didnt ask them to get me sht we worked together. after that was over i still get my own sht done. SO *** YOU ILL SAY WHAT I WANT.

[/rant]
    b:shocked oh noes was walking and forgot to breath
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Not everyone who trashes Valhalla asked for their lending copious hands to aid them through their amicable lives in this game. It's no one's right of privilege to lecture against a behavior that's not even possessed by the vast majority.

Everyone here has the right of way and space to say what they want. If they choose to trash talk Valhalla with quite an opposite mindset when they're in game, so what. Who are they fooling but themselves.

For one, things change; people change. For all we know these "helpful little critters" of Valhalla were yes, once nice, only for them to have a god complex because they all flocked together thinking they're titans in the end, although I honestly doubt that because who are these people but individuals who swish-swashed their plastic cards away into end-game, disabling them from achieving what this game really has to offer when it comes to camaraderie and..."friendship and helping."

Another, nitpicking people for their behavior is albeit hypocritical, because who in this game honestly formed "bonds of brotherhood" for trash talking and side-swapping to be considered unjust?

Lastly, no, there isn't, for any reason at all, wrong with that.Whoever thinks that Valhalla deserves even an ounce of respect after the stunts they've pulled turning them into a laughing stock they are now (and let's not begin with the enumeration of these causes as threads in this sub-forum can already serve as a list) is right downward spiral blind.
  • Hipotacros - Harshlands
    Hipotacros - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Not everyone who trashes Valhalla asked for their lending copious hands to aid them through their amicable lives in this game. It's no one's right of privilege to lecture against a behavior that's not even possessed by the vast majority.

Everyone here has the right of way and space to say what they want. If they choose to trash talk Valhalla with quite an opposite mindset when they're in game, so what. Who are they fooling but themselves.

For one, things change; people change. For all we know these "helpful little critters" of Valhalla were yes, once nice, only for them to have a god complex because they all flocked together thinking they're titans in the end, although I honestly doubt that because who are these people but individuals who swish-swashed their plastic cards away into end-game, disabling them from achieving what this game really has to offer when it comes to camaraderie and..."friendship and helping."

Another, nitpicking people for their behavior is albeit hypocritical, because who in this game honestly formed "bonds of brotherhood" for trash talking and side-swapping to be considered unjust?

Lastly, no, there isn't, for any reason at all, wrong with that.Whoever thinks that Valhalla deserves even an ounce of respect after the stunts they've pulled turning them into a laughing stock they are now (and let's not begin with the enumeration of these causes as threads in this sub-forum can already serve as a list) is right downward spiral blind.

I'm thunderstruck by the truth found on this quote. Scarlet, who might you be? b:shocked
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Player_two - Harshlands
    Player_two - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Its a forum you dolt.

I guess I'll have to start using smaller words huh.

So translation for what I have been saying: "You all kiss these peoples a-s-s-e-s ingame -- and then serve them up s-h-1-t here.". Somethings wrong with that.

ill have you know i didnt kiss anyones ***. i went to west called valhalla out. sat there and let rocket kil me cuz i cba to care aobut it. So go kiss more valhala a-s-s-e-s k thx bai
    b:shocked oh noes was walking and forgot to breath
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    *Pew pew Pew*
    Uh oh, a R9 b:shocked
    *Baouuum*
    [/End of the discuss]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    If this Aizza person were half as witty as gol is, this thread would be a lot more entertaining.

Also, though i can only draw on pvp experience to back up my statements, a lot of valhalla members suck at that, too. That's what going from 1 to rank 9 in 2 weeks does to you. GodzRaven and Tardlord are outstanding examples of the failure that characterizes Valhalla.

As for kissing their asses, the last time i saw either of them outside of safezone WITHOUT another 3 r9+12s to back them up, i made an honest effort to send them back to safezone.

Half the people i've killed in pvp and most of the decently geared sins on the server are convinced i fail, so the above should mean something.

Now GTFO the damned forums and pew pew some?