Really Enrage?

KmC_bOi - Heavens Tear
KmC_bOi - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Etherblade (West)
welll now, it has come to the point that Enrage cant handle the only way they have fun in tw so they have to fake bid with a alt faction? oh god i didnt think they were THAT fail, really, enrage should just disband now if they need to fake bid with a alt guild, GG Enrage!
Much Love KmC <3
RIP Enrage, No One Will Miss You <3b:victory
Post edited by KmC_bOi - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Trickkster - Heavens Tear
    Trickkster - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    My thread was first. b:victory
  • SmizzleDank - Heavens Tear
    SmizzleDank - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Lol.....rageee moar its entertaining ty b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HunterRich - Heavens Tear
    HunterRich - Heavens Tear Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    umm im in EvilTree and i dont have a main in Enrage. you say fake bid but as history has shown the last month, when Enrage has been ganked, EvilTree still defended 1 or more lands the same night. sure there are Enrage alts in it but it doesnt mean that the members that arent Enrage alts cant have some fun too
  • Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear
    Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    see non Enrage peep in EvilTree. So rageee all ya want but there are a few number that are in EvilTree and not in Enrage. As i said in other thread all low lvl fac that show up to tw with little numbers should get banned too kthxbai b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enrage archer
    Wife of Anneliesse b:dirty
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    What makes it a fake bid?

As far as I can tell, it had no effect at all.

With GD and Enrage both attacking Radiance, and Radiance attacking Enrage back at Hidden Orchid, Archo would have never been in the picture anyways.

Unless the bid that was made earlier convince the lead of Radiance to bid elsewhere, then wow.....lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • KmC_bOi - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    no as far as anyone knew Drakon bid on arch, thats why GD bid on radiance because domunis and radiance already bid causing the 3 way gank, so no, not out of the picture
    edited June 2011
    no as far as anyone knew Drakon bid on arch, thats why GD bid on radiance because domunis and radiance already bid causing the 3 way gank, so no, not out of the picture

hey i got an idea lets all gank on GD and see what they do after 4 weeks of it :D b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enrage archer
    edited June 2011
    Then why is Drakon bidding on TE then?

If Drakon bidded on Archo, they cannot bid again on TE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
    edited June 2011
    lol they *thought* they did so failz on there part more communication between all the gankers is needed i think b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enrage archer
  • Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear
    Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    lol they *thought* they did so failz on there part more communication between all the gankers is needed i think b:cute

nah everyone, well ok not everyone but all the major guild leaders, knew it was ET. Drakon and WaR confirmed it wasnt them not long after the bid went in.
    edited June 2011
    nah everyone, well ok not everyone but all the major guild leaders, knew it was ET. Drakon and WaR confirmed it wasnt them not long after the bid went in.

soooo GD knew you saying? then why all the surprise and QQ from GD mostly as it showed the schedule. And they call us drama makers pffft.. Well ok, maybe just kmc is the QQer and no one told him drakon didnt bid on Arch b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enrage archer
  • KmC_bOi - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    i dont care who bids were, that doesnt bother me, i just like pissing off enrage, apperently its working, win again for me
    edited June 2011
    Exactly, this shouldn't even be a problem if Archo wasn't even going to be bidded on by WaR, Radiance, or Drakon.

However if the bid influenced the leaders to bid elsewhere, then you suck at the bidding concept in general. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear
    Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    However if the bid influenced the leaders to bid elsewhere

think of it what you want, but this is not the case.
    edited June 2011
    i dont care who bids were, that doesnt bother me, i just like pissing off enrage, apperently its working, win again for me

i dun see how its pissing us off no Enrage member has raged in here xD you are the only one QQing here we are having a nice informed discussion about who knows what and it seems you know little =P

Lets see we have found out there are a number of non enrage in ET, and that you got left out of the loop about drakon not bidding on arch. b:bye bai bai fail troll
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enrage archer
    edited June 2011
    think of it what you want, but this is not the case.

Oh, I know, just saying it in case someone brought it up from elsewhere. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited June 2011

We've already established in game on wc that your a nonfactor (Last i checked your guild didnt even deffend you which is quite funny, they actually joined in and proved my point further) and last i checked non factors forfeit all rights to what ever "wins" they have. thus you have 0 wins
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    welll now, it has come to the point that Enrage cant handle the only way they have fun in tw so they have to fake bid with a alt faction? oh god i didnt think they were THAT fail, really, enrage should just disband now if they need to fake bid with a alt guild, GG Enrage!
    Much Love KmC <3

I don't think anyone is really pissed off at the way you act, you're just proving that you're very stupid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • XXMid_niteXx - Heavens Tear
    XXMid_niteXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I find it ironic that someone that's in a faction that cannot even WIN a TW w/o the 'oh so ballsy' strategy of ganking, and hell even with it, yaps something about being unfair. No offence to the said faction ( quite frankly he hopped so many times I don't even know where he is now), but look who you invite =P

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

crappy school project promotion:
    http://sweb2.dmit.nait.ca/atikhomirova1/cruxshadows/
    Hmm... I has a cookie... and I ated it b:chuckle
    Retired
  • Salasyn - Heavens Tear
    Salasyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    umm im in EvilTree and i dont have a main in Enrage. you say fake bid but as history has shown the last month, when Enrage has been ganked, EvilTree still defended 1 or more lands the same night. sure there are Enrage alts in it but it doesnt mean that the members that arent Enrage alts cant have some fun too

TBH, I am not exactly sure why you are in ET. You fail. Your gear, you and everything about you.

Much like my main actually.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KmC_bOi - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    We've already established in game on wc that your a nonfactor (Last i checked your guild didnt even deffend you which is quite funny, they actually joined in and proved my point further) and last i checked non factors forfeit all rights to what ever "wins" they have. thus you have 0 wins
    ouka last time i checked, you tryied to steam roll us last week and failed then left instance, then the week before that you no showed us, GG thats 2 wins right there,
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    wait, are you in GD or rad? stop moving so fast b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    ouka last time i checked, you tryied to steam roll us last week and failed then left instance, then the week before that you no showed us, GG thats 2 wins right there,

your in GD now? or you in Radi?

lol.

a nonfactor like you that jumps ships so much. wondering how u get in to any tw faction with your gear. and we all know your skill does not make up for lack of your gear
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
    edited June 2011
    Well....this is certainly odd now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    as i said in the other thread, never thought i'd see enrage being this lame (and failing at it)
    nubis being a hypocrite doesn't surprise me one bit though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • JOKER_ - Heavens Tear
    JOKER_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    as i said in the other thread, never thought i'd see enrage being this lame (and failing at it)
    nubis being a hypocrite doesn't surprise me one bit though.

money plz b:cute
  • KmC_bOi - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    sorry i dont spend money on pwi, so i dont max my gear, GG nubis on maxxed credit card
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    what does gear have to do with bidding?O.o try to find other excuses for ur failness. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • JOKER_ - Heavens Tear
    JOKER_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    what does gear have to do with bidding?O.o try to find other excuses for ur failness. b:bye

meanie ! b:chuckle
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...