Why do people pvp on sins?

13»

Comments

• Aikidou - Lost City
    Aikidou - Lost City Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Teleport, teleport stuns, buffs, heals, stun, sleep, seal,

Sin can stand 35 meters away from you tele stun, hit hit zerk, you're dead. All before you even see them o.O So I would have to disagree with you on the statement made earlier.

kind of a dead subject but:

to a few people: of course people like cheze can do it without stealth, but he also has such gear that he can solo most SQUADS without help. i've seen it.

and Blood: you're talking about idiots playing their character, when most PVPers look around, i know i do. so seeing a sin especially one you know is there after fighting a fight or two makes it so they ARE looking, meaning they can strike first, clerics wizzies all have the capabilities to stop them before the telestun and just oneshot 3spark ****. if the Sin is any good at all, he'd AD just before the attack hits, but most don't. and Melee classes can usually tank most sins with a properly placed Damage reduc or say, AD. not sayin there isn't a few sins that just horribly ****, but for the most part it's lower class sins who stealth and 2spark.

your talking 1time fighting. I'm talking about actual PVP.

therefore: in most cases, the loss of stealth or gimping of stealth would cripple sins biggest advantage over other classes.

I think people are forgetting in these fights, anything can happen and other characters can actually fight back if they know their class. it's the application of the skills that is the key.

this is a pointless post but who cares. xD (well, maybe me a little.)
  • Ahkhu - Harshlands
    Ahkhu - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    many sins who were RED wewre only killing players with lower level. that is being cz (by the way i learned this jargon from a sin who killed a 32 lvl seeker while the sin level is 98).

many players were sicked and tired of cz sinners.

if you dare them for a duel they simply chicken out....

bad.... bad .... bad....
  • Krarenka - Raging Tide
    Krarenka - Raging Tide Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Personally i play a sin cause i can't do Tw. You will think : what does this matter? well, if i could do TW , i would have stayed on my archer. When i found that sin is WAYY better in PvE and PK than my archer, i just rerolled.

BTW i have to say i agree with sins being the best class in 1 vs 1 . They are meant to be that way .
    Ah and i also can't get why the hell psychics QQ about sins... "They are R9 + 12 sins" lol make a R9+12 psychic and watch what happens
  • Dellores - Dreamweaver
    Dellores - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Long answer short: Its the easy way. And ppl love easy. Its the entire basis for cash shopping to begin with xD

I believe someone mentioned Tetris a while back. Imagine paying extra money to make your blocks fall slower and your opponents blocks to fall faster. That is this game. Welcome to cash shop MMOs b:victory
  • pwixab
    pwixab Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    pk on a sin is way too easy, therefore it becomes a bore. There are times though that the person puts up a good fight but that is only if you're tanky and they are too. Killing people who can't even defend themselves are just too.. eh... uncool, full buffed people who can live long enough to put up a fight that actually do have a chance is a bit of an accomplishment though but that is if you don't stealth and kite instead or w/e.