Essence, get a life and play fair seriously.

Options

Comments

• paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    AHAHAHA, OH WOW.
    So, guilds having spies in Essence to have immune pots crafted, making alliances to gangbang us in TW, trying to crash our ventrilo during TWs and such now QQ about a LOLUMAD joke and talk about playing fair? SHEEEEEEEET NEGGUS.

Are you saying your own Executors are spies?
    I get pots made all the time by one. b:pleased

It's not like you can't buy them at 1k, sure they are expensive but with a ton of cash buying pots doesn't make a dent in my coins.

Maybe Borat should put some sort of spy "cam" there to see who is the one making pots for all of us. Or force people to take shifts near the NPC to watch the pot making activity. Ironguard pots are serious business and they must be protected at all costs. lol

I love how Essence QQ's about double "gangbangs", but when they did it to Spectral it was kewl and ok. Enjoy them.
    Here we go again....
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'm here for the circlejerk. Even the troll quality on these forums suck now.
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    So firsts you make Kagebushi's leader bid archosaur to block us. Now you are hijacking our sign up form for tw. For all the gear you have you play really low and dirty tricks.

If you want the map, play the game like it should be. If you can't hold all the map because 2 factions are attacking you, too bad, try harder somehow!

And seriously essence and specially Zerhee, go outside and take some sun. This is what I call a non-lifer b:lipcurl

Got proof? b:sweat b:question

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Kelbin - Lost City
    Kelbin - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Originally Posted by Calvin - Lost City
    Cashshopers : lulz u sux
    Farmers : lolol u noob u spend so much $$ on this game get a life
    Cashshopers : lawl I am rich irl you peasant spend so much time on farming
    Farmers : LOL me just set macro and afk all day
    Cashshopers : I farmed my gears too.
    Farmers : LOLOLOL
    Cashshopers : I got cash LOLOLOL

Inactives : LOL losers still play this game, get a life or play a game like !@#$%^
    Active players : haha u quit what a loser
    Inactives : omg dead game who still play
    Active players : you still come read our forum lulz
    Inactives : just to laugh at you, your lowbie gears, even I quit but still have better gears than you
    Active players : loluquit
    Inactives : I have a great life now, but just too much time, so I came here to type.
    Active players : lololol

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Now I know where Calvin gets his multiple personality from b:lipcurl
  • Ziltch - Lost City
    Ziltch - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I like Calvin.
  • AtIantic - Lost City
    AtIantic - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Who wants to farm full R9 +13 for me ? b:cute

18/F/Tokyo
    Lonely at home, looking for a prince to talk to.
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Here peeps, time to get creative with your insults and trolling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbIlLmCID5g

Maybe you'll have something other than bald/pedo jokes in your arsenal.
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

no need to use anything else when the truth hurts
    Here we go again....
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

You better buy me r9 or I'll unscrew your head and **** down your neck! b:cute
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options

I will smash your FACE into a car windshield and then take your mother Dorathy out to a nice sea food dinner and NEVER call her again if you don't buy me r9! b:chuckle
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I will smash your FACE into a car windshield and then take your mother Dorathy out to a nice sea food dinner and NEVER call her again if you don't buy me r9! b:chuckle

I dream of the day when medical science will allow me to be shrunk to a microscopic size and be injected it into your spinal cord. Once there, I will travel in a miniature sub through your body and into your brain meat, ok? Then, I will take a pill, that will allow me to grow back to normal size, exploding your skull bone, and rendering your body into a pink mist.
  • Cheze - Lost City
    Cheze - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I will **** on you.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I dream of the day when medical science will allow me to be shrunk to a microscopic size and be injected it into your spinal cord. Once there, I will travel in a miniature sub through your body and into your brain meat, ok? Then, I will take a pill, that will allow me to grow back to normal size, exploding your skull bone, and rendering your body into a pink mist.

b:shockedb:cryb:surrender
  • FrozenPhire - Lost City
    FrozenPhire - Lost City Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • HvnsMercy - Lost City
    HvnsMercy - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    b:laughb:laugh WHAT DID I SAY!!!!!

STUPID LOST CITY!!! I TOLDYEW WE'D OUT SMART YOU AND THE GMS AGAIN!!!! b:victoryb:victory
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    b:laughb:laugh WHAT DID I SAY!!!!!

STUPID LOST CITY!!! I TOLDYEW WE'D OUT SMART YOU AND THE GMS AGAIN!!!! b:victoryb:victory

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llxxfpmZR41qanb21o1_500.jpg
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options
    HI DEVOTED b:bye
    b:nosebleed
    I was expecting a fabulous when I clicked that link and I was greatly rewarded.
  • HvnsMercy - Lost City
    HvnsMercy - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    b:laugh indeed you are magefistbum.b:chuckleb:chuckle
  • Cexylady - Lost City
    Cexylady - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    well lets bring this back to the past, only guild that i can say that was worth being in now no longer exists, as soon as it was disbanded....unfortunately they AT LEAST reset the map so EVERYONE could have a chance at tw and have some fun, NOW Elayne wants the map and be greedy so the server can go to hell and that way people never come back, good for them, but bad for pwi...also...people only go to Essence for security aka tw salary and knowing that they will win in ever tw and have the whole map eventually...i give credit to Vengeful and Instinct of attempting to ruin that for them...

i just hope to god PWI does something about all this fake bidding ****, and make sure Elayne doesnt pay off people to put bids to outbid others bid...which is just lame and seriously annoying all geared towards greed...

seriously cant wait till Elayne quits the game, then i think the game will be better off afterwards
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    well lets bring this back to the past, only guild that i can say that was worth being in now no longer exists, as soon as it was disbanded....unfortunately they AT LEAST reset the map so EVERYONE could have a chance at tw and have some fun, NOW Elayne wants the map and be greedy so the server can go to hell and that way people never come back, good for them, but bad for pwi...also...people only go to Essence for security aka tw salary and knowing that they will win in ever tw and have the whole map eventually...i give credit to Vengeful and Instinct of attempting to ruin that for them...

i just hope to god PWI does something about all this fake bidding ****, and make sure Elayne doesnt pay off people to put bids to outbid others bid...which is just lame and seriously annoying all geared towards greed...

seriously cant wait till Elayne quits the game, then i think the game will be better off afterwards

hey idoit
    1) essence never paid anyone off to bid
    2)when vengeful and instinct attack them the lose 1 land
    3)THE MAP JUST RESET NOT TO LONG AGO
    4)if they wanna get the map they can theres nothing in the rules saying they cant
    SO **** AND GO PLAY ANOTHER SEVER and QQ there
  • Cexylady - Lost City
    Cexylady - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    hey idoit
    1) essence never paid anyone off to bid
    2)when vengeful and instinct attack them the lose 1 land
    3)THE MAP JUST RESET NOT TO LONG AGO
    4)if they wanna get the map they can theres nothing in the rules saying they cant
    SO **** AND GO PLAY ANOTHER SEVER and QQ there

well theres no need to be rude, i wasnt rude or insulting...why does everyone have to insult for a comment and opinion, its like theres no such thing as freedom of speech around here...another reason for greed by some

and even if the map reset not too long ago, what makes you say Elayne would do the same after 2 weeks of having the whole map??

i dont think you can prove that essence didnt pay anyone off

and i didnt say it was against the rules saying they cant own the whole entire map, but what about having a few guilds have some fun along the way?? wasnt this game intended to be??
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    Bictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I think Conqueror resetting the land made noobs think that they're entitled to a reset after a guild takes over everything.
    Guess what you're not entitled to anything even though the previous guild did it!
  • AtIantic - Lost City
    AtIantic - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    well theres no need to be rude, i wasnt rude or insulting...why does everyone have to insult for a comment and opinion, its like theres no such thing as freedom of speech around here...another reason for greed by some

and even if the map reset not too long ago, what makes you say Elayne would do the same after 2 weeks of having the whole map??

and i didnt say it was against the rules saying they cant own the whole entire map, but what about having a few guilds have some fun along the way?? wasnt this game intended to be??

Why would we pay anyone to outbid the guilds that bid on us ? That would TOTALLY ruin the fun . We are up for ANY challenge , therefore bribing and that kinda bs isn`t part of Essence . And when we do get double or triple attacked , we HOLD 2 lands and give one up, however, the very next week it comes back to us! So paying off and your bs about it is non-sense . Get your facts straight and join the club,ni99a.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48rz8udZBmQ
  • XMasqueradex - Lost City
    XMasqueradex - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

can you prove they did pay any one off. so far the only evidence people have on essence getting people to fake bid is statements from the people who hate essence. not exactly solid proof there
  • Annastasia - Lost City
    Annastasia - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    You call a non lifer one that starts a firefox macro then goes to work then goes out, then comes back to feed off your nerdrage? b:pleased

I take pride in what I do. b:dirty

Zerhee/Essence. You sick, sons of b1tches. I mean you walk in that door, on your two legs... all fat and cocky and lookin at me in my chair. And you tell me its all in my head? I hope that both of you have sons... Handsome, beautiful, articulate sons, who are talented and star athletes and they have their legs taken away. I mean I pray you know that pain and that hurt.

i tried to get mad about it on my own but it just didnt happen. i did sort of smile at the attempt of you trying to show that you have a life. just a bit of advice: never attempt to claim you have a "life" in a post on the net.

who really cares if ess takes the map? who cares if they have to haxor signs up and pay people to bid? other than chatting with friends, does anyone really enjoy PWI anymore? 99.5% of the people i talk to on LC say they would quit if it wasnt for logging on to talk to people they know in game.

1 coin in game if you name the quote. b:laugh
  • pocko009
    pocko009 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    the qoute is from tallageda nights and ricky bobby said it. i want my 1 coin now
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Essence got a life and they're gone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Essence is gone >.> why this thread still going.
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

b:shocked Epic Vision
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.