Essence, get a life and play fair seriously.

Options
13»

Comments

• xposed1
    xposed1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    hey idoit
    1) essence never paid anyone off to bid
    2)when vengeful and instinct attack them the lose 1 land
    3)THE MAP JUST RESET NOT TO LONG AGO
    4)if they wanna get the map they can theres nothing in the rules saying they cant
    SO **** AND GO PLAY ANOTHER SEVER and QQ there

When you call someone an idiot and spell it wrong....

• Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    xposed1 wrote: »
    When you call someone an idiot and spell it wrong....

give me a break i worked 11 hours and was tried lol and its the internet we all make spelling mistakes
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    give me a break i worked 11 hours and was tried lol and its the internet we all make spelling mistakes

you cant even use punctuation i mean i seriously hate reading any of your posts and usually skip because they read like a person who is intellectually deficient wrote them who would want to read something like this one long run on sentence with no actual substance or unique idea lonely lonely lonely monday morning guess what i just ate a taco for dinner do you want some no i wont share sorry you are not cool enough cuz im cool like dat anyway your reason for not being able to spell properly is null and void because of your normal typing skills no punctuation and just terrible grammar do us a favor and stop giving lame excuses you cant spell so be it dont blame it on work ok thanks bye hello goodbye i dont know why you say goodbye when i say hello hello hello goodbye
    Here we go again....
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    you cant even use punctuation i mean i seriously hate reading any of your posts and usually skip because they read like a person who is intellectually deficient wrote them who would want to read something like this one long run on sentence with no actual substance or unique idea lonely lonely lonely monday morning guess what i just ate a taco for dinner do you want some no i wont share sorry you are not cool enough cuz im cool like dat anyway your reason for not being able to spell properly is null and void because of your normal typing skills no punctuation and just terrible grammar do us a favor and stop giving lame excuses you cant spell so be it dont blame it on work ok thanks bye hello goodbye i dont know why you say goodbye when i say hello hello hello goodbye

This made my head hurt to read it.
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • mugenalexiou
    mugenalexiou Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    pocko009 wrote: »
    the qoute is from tallageda nights and ricky bobby said it. i want my 1 coin now

hahahaha give him da coin !
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Necro D=
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • negativereaction
    negativereaction Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    reminds me how much i laughed when i first saw this.