A day without Stealth :D

13»

Comments

• RADD_RATT - Harshlands
    RADD_RATT - Harshlands Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    right I get that read what is said. Then read the post types then read what you have posted at times. then read the thread name itself. then read my replies that DO concern and ARE based to you. then read which comments they are based for and then reply to them b:surrender

I did that. Did you not see the quote boxes? There's one in this post too. It's above my words.
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    Infernia - Harshlands Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I have an odd urge to play my cleric.

Wierd, since I ****ing hate her now b:chuckle
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    >.> You guys make it sound like it's hard to take cata clerics out? On my sin it's quite easy, my job in TW is to take the 2 clerics in a cata squad out, so the dd squads can **** the rest. Then i watch them either use mystic buff/rez scroll and then knife throw and watch them die again 0.0;
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear
    I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I did that. Did you not see the quote boxes? There's one in this post too. It's above my words.

You do realize that you arnt reading what is said. b:puzzledDon't you? Nor are you reading or comprehending this is a purely hypothetical thread itself. An +1 to the epic cleric who is using common sense.b:victory

If you had been you would be typing accordingly. Just an observation. Did you want me to quote you? to show my point and such?b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dont be fooled by looks.
    Even beauty can kill.

also wish they would fix the dam prob with my "join date" its way off>_>
  • RADD_RATT - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    >.> You guys make it sound like it's hard to take cata clerics out? On my sin it's quite easy, my job in TW is to take the 2 clerics in a cata squad out, so the dd squads can **** the rest. Then i watch them either use mystic buff/rez scroll and then knife throw and watch them die again 0.0;

Naw man, no one said it was hard at all. Just that stealthing is valuable part of doing so.
  • RADD_RATT - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    You do realize that you arnt reading what is said. b:puzzledDon't you? Nor are you reading or comprehending this is a purely hypothetical thread itself. An +1 to the epic cleric who is using common sense.b:victory

If you had been you would be typing accordingly. Just an observation. Did you want me to quote you? to show my point and such?b:laugh

Ok we went from arguing about sins stealth being OP to arguing about what we are arguing about. I'm done following you.
  • Ryoutah - Harshlands
    Ryoutah - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    It's obvious that the whole underwater community would be in an uproar. Seeing how people are trailing off this topic and coming up with scenarios such as cata squads and how sins could obliterate them while using stealth as their aid. Wth are we actually discussing here? Let us get back on the matter at hand, and discuss what would your opinion on this issue be? What would be your first initial reaction to this subject, and how would you feel personally about it? Me, not only would I be happy but as a sin would actually require the skill necessary to dispatch a number of foes. AND one would need to display more concentration and dexterity than just simply this,*Walk! walk! walk! double spark, inner harmony, HH x_x. Where the **** is the skill in that I ask? lol