A day without Stealth :D

Options

Comments

• RADD_RATT - Harshlands
    RADD_RATT - Harshlands Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Zhen parties bch's

Yea those were actually good times. As far as stealth, hell I don't care, maybe keep it for pve purposes and just yank the cord by making stealth detection level 300 on all players by default so it's disabled in pk.

I don't even want to comment on how easy it is to take out a cleric in TW w/o stealth let alone that I've done it in the past without a charm or pots too... Oh whoops I made a comment.

In the back of a well geared cata squad.....wow they must really suck at TW over there in HT.
  • Random - Harshlands
    Random - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Must get thread back on topic more QQ bout stealth b:angryb:angryb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RADD_RATT - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Must get thread back on topic more QQ bout stealth b:angryb:angryb:angry

Cry to your hearts content. You can't see me! *waves hand in front of face*
  • Sneakret - Heavens Tear
    Sneakret - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Fly, port stun, domain, NOM, maze step, select new target, shadow port, run like a silly girl

just a way of doing it w/o stealth though not the best, other ways take actual knowledge of skill timing etc

as for HT sucking, yea probably I haven't TW'd since pre r9 craptacularness, busy playing the Korean version of Dragon Nest currently, can't wait for it to come to US with no fatigue system. Then I get to import Japanese voice files :D
    I can see what you see not,
    Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone,
    Whispering their hidden song.
    Then you see what cannot be,
    Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind,
    Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    Infernia - Harshlands Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Fly, port stun, domain, NOM, maze step, select new target, shadow port, run like a silly girl

just a way of doing it w/o stealth though not the best, other ways take actual knowledge of skill timing etc

as for HT sucking, yea probably I haven't TW'd since pre r9 craptacularness, busy playing the Korean version of Dragon Nest currently, can't wait for it to come to US with no fatigue system. Then I get to import Japanese voice files :D

Expel, Plume shell, call down vent, drop, holy path, call sleep, sleep, watch you die.

A decent cata cleric with a decent squad will butt**** you. Your TWs must suck.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Expel, Plume shell, call down vent, drop, holy path, call sleep, sleep, watch you die.

A decent cata cleric with a decent squad will butt**** you. Your TWs must suck.

A decent squad going after that cata squad can take them out pretty fast.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I did say it wasn't a decent way, just a form of example. Any sin tbh that see's you expel has already made his/her way out of squad range.

on top of that in your order

Expel, this varies on if you tap it fast enough before being dead
    Plume shell, good for you but the sin that just watched you expel has already taken off in another direction

call vent, holy path, sleep? lmfao do you not know what maze steps does good god maybe you should spend more time looking at skill trees.

If you want it legit then Charms/pots/and Tidal Protection have to be taken into account in which it starts getting messy but typically it ends in clergy ****

Edit: I just checked core connect too, you should know the skills having a 100 sin... as for Zoe's post yea, there is the entire other squad to take into account not just the opposing cata squad.
  • RADD_RATT - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    A decent squad going after that cata squad can take them out pretty fast.

what cata squad are you talking about? she only mentioned a cleric. did you make up the rest of the squad in your head when you read the post? And in a real TW faction the cleric wouldnt have to do anything because the sin has a long way to go to even get to the cleric. If you can port stun to a cata cleric from a safe distance then that cata squad is doing somthing wrong.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    Options
    what cata squad are you talking about? she only mentioned a cleric. did you make up the rest of the squad in your head when you read the post? And in a real TW faction the cleric wouldnt have to do anything because the sin has a long way to go to even get to the cleric. If you can port stun to a cata cleric from a safe distance then that cata squad is doing somthing wrong.

I wasn't talking about sins, I was talking about the whole squad. Just because the catasquad is good doesn't mean the squad that is there to destroy it is bad.
    Main characters
  • I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear
    I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

thank you god idiots like him are annoying.b:chuckle
    As it is I speak of a squad basis that is generally going like they should and going with the support squads.
    Who in hell leaves their cleric behind? who in their right mind Ignores a sin out of stealth? anybody? Who else thinks you need to learn to play before speaking and consider EVERYTHING not just your lack of intellect or lazy based comments.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dont be fooled by looks.
    Even beauty can kill.

also wish they would fix the dam prob with my "join date" its way off>_>
  • RADD_RATT - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I wasn't talking about sins, I was talking about the whole squad. Just because the catasquad is good doesn't mean the squad that is there to destroy it is bad.
    My bad, only part of my post was directed at you. Not the part about the sin. And who said the squad that was there to destroy it was bad?
  • RADD_RATT - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    thank you god idiots like him are annoying.b:chuckle

lol says the person that has no idea what they are talking about and refuses to contribute to the conversation.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    Options
    My bad, only part of my post was directed at you. Not the part about the sin. And who said the squad that was there to destroy it was bad?

The post I responded to in the first place seemed to imply that a good cata cleric would never get touched and kill people easily. This would not be the case if the squad attacking them was also good.
    Main characters
    edited June 2011
    Options
    If you can port stun to a cata cleric from a safe distance then that cata squad is doing somthing wrong.

Lol I'm not sure how safe that'd be for a cleric to be isolated away like that if it's that far away, there are other places to run besides walking directly down the middle of B path.
    This is all hypothetical situations though as we're talking about not having stealth to aid you in taking out the cleric.

(this is fun xD, maint should be over soon though on my game so doubt I'll be here to argue it out with ya for too long, I want to try and solo the Minotaur Nest on abyss with my 18 Sorc. Yea you can cast, move, and aim/displace shots to areas in this one for some really good times and non typical solos)
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The post I responded to in the first place seemed to imply that a good cata cleric would never get touched and kill people easily. This would not be the case if the squad attacking them was also good.

that is if the squad itself was leaving the cleric to die an not going with their support squads like they should an @ radd ur trying to use illogical logic in a logic based thread your comments themselves generally lack merit so you really contribute to flaming I end it with my posts since you cant argue sound logic. without sounding stupid like you are in general. You yourself posted my point. Without seeing it I merely agreed with the facts and that a good squad in TW itself goes with its squad and with its support squads. If you don't and don't have the common sense to play right. Then don't reply. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dont be fooled by looks.
    Even beauty can kill.

• SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    *sigh*

Can you guys pls get back on to the subject? b:sweat b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Lol I'm not sure how safe that'd be for a cleric to be isolated away like that if it's that far away, there are other places to run besides walking directly down the middle of B path.
    This is all hypothetical situations though as we're talking about not having stealth to aid you in taking out the cleric.

(this is fun xD, maint should be over soon though on my game so doubt I'll be here to argue it out with ya for too long, I want to try and solo the Minotaur Nest on abyss with my 18 Sorc. Yea you can cast, move, and aim/displace shots to areas in this one for some really good times and non typical solos)

i though maintance was over for pwi lasy night ijs. where are ub:shocked

well I did try to get it back on topic before yet dun care to anymore this is a rather amusing illogical logic based arguement and I am chuckling
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dont be fooled by looks.
    Even beauty can kill.

• RADD_RATT - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    who in their right mind Ignores a sin out of stealth? anybody?

lol who are you arguing for? becasue it sounds like you agree with me b:victory
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I am agreeing with part of the things you say not all it. Being why I am correcting your comment and posting the logic you are either blind to or ignorent of.
    I am also agreeing with part of what zoe says. Though zoe didnt you rage quit forums how many times now jus curious? O.o and the game b:surrender

You both have valid based parts yet argue over the same sort of thing. Rather then not. you both try to base comments off of what if this that or this. That simply is countered by another. Rather then not. Just place a post based off both aspects and cover it with simple logic and common sense. Unless of course you don't have any then yeaa....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dont be fooled by looks.
    Even beauty can kill.

edited June 2011
    Options
    Haha not this game , maint for a Korean game I mentioned in an earlier post in thread. Go read the r10 spam I put in your thread instead xD
  • RADD_RATT - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I am agreeing with part of the things you say not all it. Being why I am correcting your comment and posting the logic you are either blind to or ignorent of.
    I am also agreeing with part of what zoe says. Though zoe didnt you rage quit forums how many times now jus curious? O.o and the game b:surrender

You both have valid based parts yet argue over the same sort of thing. Rather then not. you both try to base comments off of what if this that or this. That simply is countered by another. Rather then not. Just place a post based off both aspects and cover it with simple logic and common sense. Unless of course you don't have any then yeaa....

Lets look at the basics...the sin is THE squishiest class in the game. And also a melee class. Stealth is solution to squishiness. archers can be squishy because they hit at range. A sin on the other to be attacking a cleric in TW (which is thier job) would not be able to efficiently do so with out stealth. Once you cross the front line, which you have if you're in attacking distance of a cleric, then you will be the closest enemy to the other team by quite a few players. This means if any one of those players were to hit "Tab" you would be instantly targeted, and due to a sins lack of defenses and and the high amount of refined r8-9 weapons you have about 3 seconds to kill the cleric and stealth up before you are dead. If you want to spam iron hearts thas cool but its really not needed. Sins are not a sought class when it comes to TW and do not need a nerf in the field of stealth.
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Haha not this game , maint for a Korean game I mentioned in an earlier post in thread. Go read the r10 spam I put in your thread instead xD

did an replie dur slow XDb:chuckleb:surrender.

Rad you are trying to say something based off no stealth so um ya. Were this a comment based off that then it would work. ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dont be fooled by looks.
    Even beauty can kill.

• RADD_RATT - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    did an replie dur slow XDb:chuckleb:surrender.

Rad you are trying to say something based off no stealth so um ya. Were this a comment based off that then it would work. ijs

Did you read the topic of the thread?
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Did you read the topic of the thread?

depends on your basis for which thread XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dont be fooled by looks.
    Even beauty can kill.

• RADD_RATT - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    depends on your basis for which thread XD

....you dont know what thread you're posting in?
    edited June 2011
    Options
    b:question you realize its at the top of the page so to speak right
    The post was sacastic based ijs >_>
    the comment to you was based off your last post of the fact you do not need that for killing the cleric in TW ijs. So as to that being the basis behind the comment. We're this a no stealth based aspect then ya the comment about how there is no need tonerf stealth itself and such has no aspect to this convo. Since its a day without it ijs b:surrenderb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dont be fooled by looks.
    Even beauty can kill.

• RADD_RATT - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    the comment to you was based off your last post of the fact you do not need that for killing the cleric in TW

Dude.......I dont know what thread you're reading but in THIS thread im arguing that you DO need stealth ijs
    edited June 2011
    Options
    right I get that read what is said. Then read the post types then read what you have posted at times. then read the thread name itself. then read my replies that DO concern and ARE based to you. then read which comments they are based for and then reply to them b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dont be fooled by looks.
    Even beauty can kill.

• SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Dude.......I dont know what thread you're reading but in THIS thread im arguing that you DO need stealth ijs

You know this Thread is about how people will feel IF stealth was removed (we all know it will never be removed) not why sins need stealth to live. lol b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    Infernia - Harshlands Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I did say it wasn't a decent way, just a form of example. Any sin tbh that see's you expel has already made his/her way out of squad range.

on top of that in your order

Expel, this varies on if you tap it fast enough before being dead
    Plume shell, good for you but the sin that just watched you expel has already taken off in another direction

call vent, holy path, sleep? lmfao do you not know what maze steps does good god maybe you should spend more time looking at skill trees.

If you want it legit then Charms/pots/and Tidal Protection have to be taken into account in which it starts getting messy but typically it ends in clergy ****

Edit: I just checked core connect too, you should know the skills having a 100 sin... as for Zoe's post yea, there is the entire other squad to take into account not just the opposing cata squad.

You commited yourself before I used Expel, Maze Steps lasts a mere 10 (12 Sage) seconds and you require a spark, which is admittedly on hand, but you will burn out and die unless you have everything cooled down before you launch your attack. The only true barrier is Tidal Protection because it stays up for a solid minute and can prevent silence as well (From BM / wizard / other sin). Your shadow jump is liable to rubber band or you will stop short due to the likely hood of me stopping moving is approximately 0 until you are confirmed dead or arnt around. You already used your tele, apparently.

Plume Shell is for the inevitable backup archer / similar that will have followed you, not to defend against you running away. Fully buffed with over 7.5k HP and a charm you would be unlikely to drop me without expel firing, added onto the fact that roughly 2/3 of the time Plume shell is up. With an MP charm Plume shell is not the liability it can be without one. This is a TW, not overworld PvP, im ALWAYS ready to defend myself here.

As for the other squad, well thats hopefully being dealt with by the cata defence squad/s.

My focus is on healing and rebuffing the barb and not dying, nothing else whatsoever. Clerics in TW are nothing as squishy as clerics in unorganised open PvP. Well, assuming the team is any good that is.