I'm curious

Comments

• Mistolepet - Raging Tide
    Mistolepet - Raging Tide Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Talking suggestions, oh great non-cashoper Venomancer. How can I undo and what would you like me to undo?

I would suggest starting with:
    humor lessons
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    i like grey

i like grey also, its such a neutral color, not good nor bad, but can get away with both.b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Kiki - Raging Tide
    Kiki - Raging Tide Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    i like grey also, its such a neutral color, not good nor bad, but can get away with both.b:victory

you bet >:D
  • XOsirisx - Raging Tide
    XOsirisx - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    With all the alts taken out of Valkarie

Could anyone explain this to me.
    I had no idea I've been in a alt faction for nearly a year O.o
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Could anyone explain this to me.
    I had no idea I've been in a alt faction for nearly a year O.o

You weren't until around 3-4 weeks ago, when lots of Vicious farming mains/TW alts decided to join. Tia, Malic, SC, Elvenne etc.
  • XOsirisx - Raging Tide
    XOsirisx - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Ah, I see Boogie.

Being a non-factor I don't know who's alt is who, which alt is active blah blah lol.

Well that's my check of the forums done.
    BaiBai b:bye
  • Eriion - Raging Tide
    Eriion - Raging Tide Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    You weren't until around 3-4 weeks ago, when lots of Vicious farming mains/TW alts decided to join. Tia, Malic, SC, Elvenne etc.

From what I know there are also some QQme alts there. Isn't that great? Is so beautiful to see Vicious and QQme alts living together in harmony b:cute
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I guess QQme mains and Vicious mains cannot live together ah? Unless we all leave QQme and "gracefully" join Vicious, and then we all QQ about why QQme does not give us a good fight. b:chuckle

I wanna apply to Vicious too but I am banned from their forums.
    These are my conditions:
    1. If I go to Vicious I want ever Vicious member to have a panda mount. In the honor of Fuzzy, the old epic panda.
    2. In TWs Vicious would fight w/o weapons, just armors, to prove their ability to defeat lower geared enemies.
    3. No Jones Blessing for any Vicious members, we are old school yo!
    4. Every day in south Archo, each Vicious member must donate 1mil coins for popularity to the noobs.
    5. Free FC for the server, 5 aps sins must solo FC and not sell heads but take free noobs to lvl up.
    6. Abolish all sexual refrences on ventrilo, on faction chat, on any chat including whispers. GOD is watching you!

If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
    edited June 2011
    I guess QQme mains and Vicious mains cannot live together ah? Unless we all leave QQme and "gracefully" join Vicious, and then we all QQ about why QQme does not give us a good fight. b:chuckle

These are my conditions:
    1. If I go to Vicious I want ever Vicious member to have a panda mount. In the honor of Fuzzy, the old epic panda.
    2. In TWs Vicious would fight w/o weapons, just armors, to prove their ability to defeat lower geared enemies.
    4. Every day in south Archo, each Vicious member must donate 1mil coins for popularity to the noobs.
    5. Free FC for the server, 5 aps sins must solo FC and not sell heads but take free noobs to lvl up.
    6. Abolish all sexual refrences on ventrilo, on faction chat, on any chat including whispers. GOD is watching you!

And these are vicious conditions for you to be able to ap you must first:
    1. Post naked pictures of yourself being manhandled in a tranny bar.
    2. Post RL records of your RL gender switch + receipts of paid surgery.
    3. Post pictures of yourself getting violated by a zebra.
    4. Getting a chronobike and dying it pink.
    5. Eating a live peacock (slowly and the peacock must not be over 2 years old or expire during first 15 mins of chewing) with video posted on forum. Note.. this is illegal in some countries.
    6. Post video of you eating 20 pounds of chocolate (the 80% pure variety) in 300 seconds or less.
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    And these are vicious conditions for you to be able to ap you must first:
    1. Post naked pictures of yourself being manhandled in a tranny bar.

Oh Dear! Someone has daddy issues! I'll leave this one to Dylena. I heard ppl calling him...well we all know...

2. Post RL records of your RL gender switch + receipts of paid surgery.

Why would I be a woman? They've got smaller brains, suffer more in love, have to carry babies 9 months or so, get historical and moody due to menstruation, get sexually harassed all over the world and get unfair treatment at workplace. I think I'll pass.

3. Post pictures of yourself getting violated by a zebra.

This is just sick! What did the poor zebra do, ah?

4. Getting a chronobike and dying it pink.

If it's not perfect pink...I cannot ride the bike, sorry, need to w8 for the perfect pink on bidding hall.

5. Eating a live peacock (slowly and the peacock must not be over 2 years old or expire during first 15 mins of chewing) with video posted on forum. Note.. this is illegal in some countries.

Once again, I am terrified by what enemies I kill in TW. OMG, Mistolepet, what if in a rage moment after u got oneshot, you go get the peacock and look for my address? Sick...in urgent need of treatment I think.

6. Post video of you eating 20 pounds of chocolate (the 80% pure variety) in 300 seconds or less.

I dont like sweet stuff like chocolate, cakes bla bla bla. That's the path to diabetes.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Eriion - Raging Tide
    Eriion - Raging Tide Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited June 2011

These are my conditions:

I believe we could do all that, but #6. That would be too much for us really. Is hard to control all those hormons and without that we would have a dead vent and faction chat like QQme... so we'll have to pass. b:surrender
    edited June 2011

Once again, I am terrified by what enemies I kill in TW. OMG, Mistolepet, what if in a rage moment after u got oneshot, you go get the peacock and look for my address? Sick...in urgent need of treatment I think.

I think you missunderstood... somehow you got "eating" as in sexual? I meant consume... that is why chewing is involved...

This is just sick! What did the poor zebra do, ah?

it went to madagascar qq... forbiden
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    GOD is watching you!

God can spank my a.ss hard, over and over. b:mischievous

Ack, this lime green color makes my eyes hurt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Ack, this lime green color makes my eyes hurt.

Pro signature, where did you get that from? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    edited June 2011
    Pro signature, where did you get that from? b:cute

I like yours too! Badass b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I like yours too! Badass b:laugh

You're both ***...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    someone donate me r9 o i be more factor in tw?b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
  • The_love - Raging Tide
    The_love - Raging Tide Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited June 2011

oh sweety we know you are a tramp no need to say it urself but what happend teddy got tired of ur wrinkled a.ss and now you want god to do it? eew thats just a little 2 much :S
    [SIGPIC]sometimes love hurts and baby i love you A LOT[/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    edited June 2011
    God can spank my a.ss hard, over and over. b:mischievous.

naughty naughty kali, i'd be more than happy to do it in his place though b:dirty
    oh sweety we know you are a tramp no need to say it urself but what happend teddy got tired of ur wrinkled a.ss and now you want god to do it? eew thats just a little 2 much :S

so, you really love insulting people based off a joke? pro life you have i must say.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Whoring yourself out to QQme isn't trampish? b:cute
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited June 2011

Your mum called, she wants her 9 months back.

Also, as Bambi likes to say; who are you again?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    edited June 2011

Why you mad though? Jealous cuz you're still fail and can't afford half the sh*t I have? I feel ya, feeling deeply sorry for your pathetic self. I just can't bring myself to step down on your level. b:bye

so, you really love insulting people based off a joke? pro life you have i must say.

In fact, he has no life at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011

ummm

Ahh vicoius up to no good spreading more hate and lies.

I will say this once, can't take them seriously don't make that mistake!

So QQme was being triple ganked and decided to face the hate factory another day, QQvicious.

lol.... and we're the hate factory.... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

and I thought personall insults of that manner weren't allowed... where's ambi bambi to complain when u need him sheesh.
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    This is what QQme/Vicious brings on! So much Drama! Infamy ain't got any of that. We got dis.

Also, QQme needs to stop tryharding, their reign is over, and now they are worthless, as for Vicious, their time will come.
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    edited June 2011
    so anywho kali, about that spanking you a.ss, just pm me in game with a day and time and i'll be there to do it for ya b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• LovieBooo - Raging Tide
    LovieBooo - Raging Tide Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    oh people, why are you being so mean to poor little defenceless me?b:sad
    i do my homework i go to church i mean no harm im a good girl just got a little incredably dark sence of humor
    oh and boogie im not wh0ring to QQme im but kissing ^^
    yes kali sweety i am poor but acording to mistolepet i get 50 mil worth items every 2 posts so ill catch up gimme a min <3
    and last aries
    we joke and insult eachother about anything from sexuality to weight to skill to gear to looks but NEVER involve any1 alse you got NO IDEA WHAT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH WITH MY MOTHER and in case you didnt know im the love core rt player and you are? b:cuteb:bye
  • lawlergasm
    lawlergasm Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i do my homework i go to church i mean no harm im a good girl just got a little incredably dark sence of humor
    yes kali sweety i am poor but acording to mistolepet i get 50 mil worth items every 2 posts so ill catch up gimme a min <3
    and last aries
    we joke and insult eachother about anything from sexuality to weight to skill to gear to looks but NEVER involve any1 alse you got NO IDEA WHAT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH WITH MY MOTHER and in case you didnt know im the lovecore rt player and
    you are? b:cuteb:bye

1. No you're not.

2. Good joke.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ambition still banned qq
  • The_love - Raging Tide
    The_love - Raging Tide Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    bambi baby were you even around when exodus and inslight were being formed? being hmm the first day?
    [SIGPIC]sometimes love hurts and baby i love you A LOT[/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    edited June 2011
    and last aries
    we joke and insult eachother about anything from sexuality to weight to skill to gear to looks but NEVER involve any1 alse you got NO IDEA WHAT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH WITH MY MOTHER and in case you didnt know im the love core rt player and you are? b:cuteb:bye

lol core rt player? thats why only 0.0001% of rt population knows who you are amiright?
    bambi baby were you even around when exodus and inslight were being formed? being hmm the first day?

lawl inslight... hey the love, where you even here during pwi closed beta? no? then gtfo your nobody inportant b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]