I'm curious

13»

Comments

• lawlergasm
    lawlergasm Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    bambi baby were you even around when exodus and inslight were being formed? being hmm the first day?

I was here on the first day of the server in Infamy, noob. Lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ambition still banned qq
  • The_love - Raging Tide
    The_love - Raging Tide Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    what did i do now you are so mean to me and i would never ever say something mean about you b:surrender ambi wear the yellow dress instead of the red 1 it makes you look sluttyer, revenge CS to become a factor we know you want to be factor on ur bm 2
    [SIGPIC]sometimes love hurts and baby i love you A LOT[/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    what did i do now you are so mean to me and i would never ever say something mean about you b:surrender ambi wear the yellow dress instead of the red 1 it makes you look sluttyer, revenge CS to become a factor we know you want to be factor on ur bm 2

lol cs to be a factor, sorry i dont need to cs to be good at my class :) may not be the best bet atleast i know how to use it :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • The_love - Raging Tide
    edited June 2011
    like i said CS and hope you will be a factor b:bye
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    edited June 2011
    and i should care about being a factor why? the only "factors" in this game are guys whose lives revolves the game and spend thousands, i got better things to pay for such as college :).

on a side note, if you think cs'n is the only way to get to be "a factor" then you must really have no sense of this game whatsoever. maybe the fastest but not the only way :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    like i said CS and hope you will be a factor b:bye

Nah people can do better, like gold dig yo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    edited June 2011
    Nah people can do better, like gold dig yo.

amrd baby you know Revenge has loved u long time, can i has r9 now :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• The_love - Raging Tide
    edited June 2011
    OMG im so sorry revenge i had no idea!! YOU HAVE A LIFE? best joky ever i <3 u
    /armd WTS skype stripping 1 bil per 10 mins ~sarcasam~ there are other ways of getting rank 9 like you and some others and i have been looking into starting to merch myself just need to gold dig some more to get a starting buget
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    edited June 2011
    /armd WTS skype stripping 1 bil per 10 mins ~sarcasam~ there are other ways of getting rank 9 like you and some others and i have been looking into starting to merch myself just need to gold dig some more to get a starting buget

lol having a life is a joke now? man the forum trolls quality has really gone down anyway go have fun with some rimjobs on the corners to supply your r9 :) (p.s. having rank9 wont make you a factor ijs)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• The_love - Raging Tide
    edited June 2011
    pfft i don't do corners i got an agency
    name 1 veno/psy/wiz/archer that is a factor w/o r9?
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    edited June 2011

lol easily, kali was a factor long before having it, luci was a factor long before having it, harrydresden doesnt have r9 and is a factor, as is enemy. gear dont make the player pro, its their abilities to use what they have to their advantage. gear does help but it isnt what it comes down to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• The_love - Raging Tide
    edited June 2011
    35k crits without even rank 8 as a heavy veno good for a +6 lunar sword? crit was on Vyt
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    edited June 2011

Veno: Mara
    Psychic: XenonStorm
    Wizard: Enemy
    Archer: Lilywind

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • The_love - Raging Tide
    edited June 2011
    true thats true :D
  • Mistolepet - Raging Tide
    Mistolepet - Raging Tide Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited June 2011

You insulted a person for no real aparent reason over some internal dispute which makes you look petty, jelous and/or plain obsessed, malicious and a hater... and you did it in the gest of humor, which came of really really badly since you... frankly suck at it (no pun intended, personal opinion).
    So I would recommend the same thing I recomended to spell just to start you of: humor lessons
  • Keirya - Raging Tide
    Keirya - Raging Tide Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2011

You know...you honestly fail at sarcasm b:surrender And on a side note, being here from day one doesn't make you a factor hun. (sorry, I'm too lazy to go back a page and quote you again).
  • The_love - Raging Tide
    edited June 2011
    You insulted a person for no real aparent reason over some internal dispute which makes you look petty, jelous and/or plain obsessed, malicious and a hater... and you did it in the gest of humor, which came of really really badly since you... frankly suck at it (no pun intended, personal opinion).
    So I would recommend the same thing I recomended to spell just to start you of: humor lessons

why i neverb:cute
    get some new material plox
    and stop being such a meanie to me ill be good i pwomiceb:cute
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Veno: Mara
    Psychic: boogieStorm
    Wizard: boogieEnemy
    Archer: boogiepanda

b:bye

Lily has R9 b:chuckle
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    edited June 2011
    Lily has R9 b:chuckle

She doesn't have the bow so it doesn't count yo. There must be well over 200+ people who have r9 if we just count rins ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011
    She doesn't have the bow so it doesn't count yo. There must be well over 200+ people who have r9 if we just count rins ijs.

I was just counting 300k reps b:shocked
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    edited June 2011
    as far as i know lily has r9 legs lol anyway she still pro archer x.x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited June 2011
    as far as i know lily has r9 legs lol anyway she still pro archer x.x

And the ring b:victory