saturday night tw

Comments

• LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    **** talking is nothing more than psychological warfare; if it gets under the opposition's skin, then obviously it's working.

And I would LOVE to see that video Maya, IF he even bothered making one.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    **** talking is nothing more than psychological warfare; if it gets under the opposition's skin, then obviously it's working.

And I would LOVE to see that video Maya, IF he even bothered making one.

Question is : did he have enough time to press the START button before the tw ended? b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    he could slow the video to half speed to make it last for 11 min...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • _Lucivar_ - Heavens Tear
    _Lucivar_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    he could slow the video to half speed to make it last for 11 min...

Easyway>Chatime
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alt character.
    Originally posted by Hojuken
    b. dislike /= hate. but glad to see you step into the fuss to make random comments about people you don't know/never met. i do believe you're from enrage? figures.
    I'm Enrage now? Since when?
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Easyway>Chatime

lies... this needs to go to a poll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
    edited May 2011
    lies... this needs to go to a poll.

Done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alt character.
    b. dislike /= hate. but glad to see you step into the fuss to make random comments about people you don't know/never met. i do believe you're from enrage? figures.
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
    edited May 2011
    Done.

Ur crazy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
    edited May 2011
    Ur crazy

And it only took you what...2+ years to figure that out?

Atleast I'm not slowb:chuckle

lubs joo androooob:cute

b:laugh

edit: I think I had too much coffee today...4 cups really seems to make me high
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alt character.
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
    edited May 2011
    Atleast I'm not slowb:chuckle

lubs joo androooob:cute

No ur not slow, ur ... *looks at MsE's siggy* oh nvm , luv ya too, Nub4real b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IWyz - Heavens Tear
    IWyz - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Yay! First Dominus member to post, there is nothing really to say :( ...
  • Garrand - Heavens Tear
    Garrand - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    this server so pro b:embarrass

still having the same arguments that began 1... 2.... 3? years ago. nice >:]
    edited May 2011
    Some things never change Garrand, lol.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    We should argue about who argues the best.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • DarkFury - Heavens Tear
    DarkFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Ouka, you had to deal with our squad all night, you should have noticed I had axes out almost the whole time. If I clawed you, I needed the chi..... taking you down was no problem at all, just so you know...if you got some chi good for you.

That said, good job on a 3 way defend Enrage, everyone can debate on how many were in etc, in the end,you didn't take down either GD or Rad with about the same numbers plus or minus a couple in each fight, you just lasted the 3 hours---- thats a win, just not as decisive as taking the crystals out, but a win none the less. No one can deny you guys your 3 way defense, grats.

Whatever, in the end everyone had fun, it's been a long time since there were long fun TW's. Hopefully there will be more to come.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Ouka, you had to deal with our squad all night, you should have noticed I had axes out almost the whole time. If I clawed you, I needed the chi..... taking you down was no problem at all, just so you know...if you got some chi good for you.

That said, good job on a 3 way defend Enrage, everyone can debate on how many were in etc, in the end,you didn't take down either GD or Rad with about the same numbers plus or minus a couple in each fight, you just lasted the 3 hours---- thats a win, just not as decisive as taking the crystals out, but a win none the less. No one can deny you guys your 3 way defense, grats.

Whatever, in the end everyone had fun, it's been a long time since there were long fun TW's. Hopefully there will be more to come.

You are stupid if you think GD + Rad together is "about the same numbers" as Enrage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited May 2011
    Aesthor, look at your own guild's estimate of how many were in TW that night. Then factor in the shifting of ppl and squads you guys did, and the numbers were pretty close plus or minus a few.... I have no clue how many Rad had in that night, but I believe your numbers and GD's were pretty close from what I saw......

Other than that you are just plain stupid, a hateful forum troll, and at that you excell. Grats!
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    Aesthor, look at your own guild's estimate of how many were in TW that night. Then factor in the shifting of ppl and squads you guys did, and the numbers were pretty close plus or minus a few.... I have no clue how many Rad had in that night, but I believe your numbers and GD's were pretty close from what I saw......

Other than that you are just plain stupid, a hateful forum troll, and at that you excell. Grats!

Enrage had ~120 people online including afks and buffers. Exegesis's estimate was around 60 for GD, and he tends to be pessimistic. Radiance had a full roster, with subs. Say we take Exegesis' estimate, do you know what 60+80 is? Or are you THAT **** that you think ~20+ people (3-4 squads) don't matter in TW?

Well excuse me that I think you're stupid because your math is terrible....I said your numbers are wrong and you started calling me names without reason. Who is the hateful troll here? :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    qq for one not being mentioned before a nicely geared person *rages* a lil
    and yea number wise i'd say 115 max for enrage in terms of who were attacking, we had no cleric base buffers just to say how strained we were on number.

but after all that done and said go look at teh video from my end i was in both wars for some time and yes we had to move back and forth to make some pushes back to gain ground

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1097141

the whole tw is there except for my short dc for about 5 min around an hour into the tw i think

enjoy
    edited May 2011
    Aesthor, can you read or no?

I specifically said I don't know how many Rad had in, only that it seemed numbers were about even with the GD fight. Exe's numbers are correct about 60.....so what's your point?

Other than to simply insult ppl on this forum, why do you even bother? Approximately even numbers in the GD fight... i have used that term approximately or "plus or minus a few" do you need this translated for you or something?

Why don't you attempt some intelligent posting instead of just being a forum jerk?

( thanks for being so predictable though, the minute someone posts about Enrage there you are insulting them.....like your opinion matters anyways.....)
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    ya know dark there have been 3 or 4 different figures thrown out there for the numbers gd had. So forgive us if we don't believe the shat that spews out of your mouth.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    Aesthor, can you read or no?

I specifically said I don't know how many Rad had in, only that it seemed numbers were about even with the GD fight. Exe's numbers are correct about 60.....so what's your point?

Other than to simply insult ppl on this forum, why do you even bother? Approximately even numbers in the GD fight... i have used that term approximately or "plus or minus a few" do you need this translated for you or something?

Why don't you attempt some intelligent posting instead of just being a forum jerk?

( thanks for being so predictable though, the minute someone posts about Enrage there you are insulting them.....like your opinion matters anyways.....)

So you went and surmised that Enrage had "about equal" numbers to gankers even though you didn't even know how many Rad had? That's even more **** LOL.

Why would I attempt to post intelligently when there's nothing intelligent to reply to? I could explain every bit of reasoning I put behind my posts but I'm quite sure anyone with half a brain can read between the lines for themselves. Some things simply don't need to be said, though other things are nice to repeat, such as the fact that you are a complete tool.

As for the people I respond to, I only call people stupid when they're being stupid. It's not to insult them, it's simply the truth. If you don't want to be called stupid, the best course of action would be to stop being stupid. I don't hold grudges that much. If you suddenly become intelligent I would treat you as an intelligent person, and we shall never speak of the time when DarkFury was an idiot again...except maybe for amusement purposes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    So weird seeing Darkfury in GD instead of Radiance now.

I hate change. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited May 2011
    Ducky, Seems to me the same numbers have been tossed around, since I was in I saw how many were on in guild so......... worry about your own *&^% ok?
    edited May 2011
    Aesthor , thank you again for being so ridiculous. I did not speak about the total numbers in the "gank". I have referred to GD's numbers, period. If youre level of intelligence cannot allow you to see that, I feel sorry for you. In fact, I apologize for my comments, it's just not right to pick on the mentally challenged, so sorry.

Why don't you follow the lead of the Enrage members who actually do post intelligently and with class in these forums, you may learn something. My original post was congratulatory to Enrage, how the numbers in other fights panned out is not my concern, I was only in the GD fight.... enough said.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    Aesthor , thank you again for being so ridiculous. I did not speak about the total numbers in the "gank". I have referred to GD's numbers, period. If youre level of intelligence cannot allow you to see that, I feel sorry for you. In fact, I apologize for my comments, it's just not right to pick on the mentally challenged, so sorry.

Why don't you follow the lead of the Enrage members who actually do post intelligently and with class in these forums, you may learn something. My original post was congratulatory to Enrage, how the numbers in other fights panned out is not my concern, I was only in the GD fight.... enough said.

Sure.

I post with class where class is asked for. My style is that I am straightforward, as I said. The best way to avoid being called an idiot by me is to not be an idiot. I don't insult for the sake of doing it, like you do. I don't blame you for thinking that way though, since you always seem to post stupidly, which pretty much forces me to call you stupid all the time, sadly....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Lol...

To even attempt to lower our accomplishment by saying we didn't take down the enemy crystal is just silly. Yea..exactly why would we hardcore push for the crystal when it's a defense? Yes, you stated, as Aesthor just quoted, you were talking about GD and Rad. GD outnumbered us most of the fight by at least 1-2 squads. When you have well geared members like GD does in terms of R9 and overall DD, that makes a huge difference.

How did you enjoy my 26k Blade Tempest? b:cute

Oh btw, if Aesthor's opinion didn't matter to you (like you've stated plenty of times before), you would not be responding to her like you are now.
    edited May 2011
    /facepalm at it all
    edited May 2011
    Then allow me to correct myself... I did indeed include Rad in my first post, but my error, I should have separated the 2, my intention, really, in terms of numbers was to discuss GD/Enrage, which appeared fairly evenly matched in terms of numbers on each side. See I can admit my error in that post. I didn't look back nor realize I had worded it that way....

Evanera.... big deal ! You're a Rank 9 wiz, others hit just as hard as you, and you go down just as easy as anyone else. Need to brag about a hit? Rofl sad

You guys turtled Rad with less ppl then them and lasted 3 hours, grats.....

You defended GD on a "more even playing field" number wise, and managed to last the 3 hours....grats.

Can I simplify this any further?
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I still have my nirvana weapon, but thank you for comparing my damage to that of rank 9. That makes me feel better b:chuckle
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I think DarkFury and Aesthor have a thing for each other ...

b:shutup

And yes Evanera you hurt like a **** :(