saturday night tw

Options

Comments

• MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    from an outside perspective, all i can say is congrats to enrage for managing to pull it off successfully...

i pretty much laughed at the idea of enrage successfully defending all 3 lands before the tws, but maybe i overestimated dominos and underestimated enrage's attendance
    The sad thing is that the 2nd 3rd and 4th top TW faction on server either cant get close to 80 people or they just isnt strong enough to even with Enrage. y

the sad thing is that even without dominos, rad and goldigrz couldn't beat enrage... time to disband and create a super guild!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    people still do tw? last time i was here the reward for tw got changed to mirage stones...

It's back to monies now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Cannibuss - Heavens Tear
    Cannibuss - Heavens Tear Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lolol if i didnt get banned i might actually play this game. oh so sad :(

edit: i feel as if i remember you though... did you play pw way back in the day? i think i talked to you right before the big **** release...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm a little dysfunctional, Don't you know?
    If you push me, It might be bad
    Get a little emotional, Don't you know?
    You could fool around and make me mad

Cannibuss can achieve invisibility and dismember opponents with no warning. By the time you see him, your eyes may no longer be connected to your face.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lolol if i didnt get banned i might actually play this game. oh so sad :(

edit: i feel as if i remember you though... did you play pw way back in the day? i think i talked to you right before the big **** release...

I can't believe you forgot me Sticky....I'm RoC....

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited May 2011
    Options
    oh **** thats right.. sorry im currently under the influence of certain somewhat legal substances in the state of california.

but yea i remember you somewhat, but its been a quick minute since ive played pw lol.

i got banhammered for trying to sell my acc in guildchat as a joke, and one of my guildies reported me! :( ****ing owned..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cannibuss can achieve invisibility and dismember opponents with no warning. By the time you see him, your eyes may no longer be connected to your face.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    Options
    oh **** thats right.. sorry im currently under the influence of certain somewhat legal substances in the state of california.

but yea i remember you somewhat, but its been a quick minute since ive played pw lol.

i got banhammered for trying to sell my acc in guildchat as a joke, and one of my guildies reported me! :( ****ing owned..

Some people are dicks like that.

Let's hope no one "reports" you for your indulgence in a certain substance :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited May 2011
    Options
    so what happened with "the game that wont be mentioned"? my comp ran it at 2 fps so i ended up quitting at like 40
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    Options
    so what happened with "the game that wont be mentioned"? my comp ran it at 2 fps so i ended up quitting at like 40

1. I didn't like the community much. If you remember, RoC rolled Asmo and most of the people there simply sit in front of the auction house all day and PvP was terrible for us.

2. I was too busy with university work to keep up with RoC

3. PvP sucked. World PvP was lame because Asmo dont' like to help in case they lose their precious PvE abyss points (LOL???) and the fortress sieges kept making me (and everyone else) disconnect. I heard they eventually fixed this, but that was after I already let go of the game.

4. PvE was meh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yea i started playing HoN pretty hardcore, and i got addicted to the worst drug to a gamer.. if you can guess the game, it ryhmes with shmorld smof smorcraft
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I played a bit of HoN for a while too. I also played shmorld smof smorcraft, but only for about three months. Since then I've been logging back on to PW if I am not playing War-Craft III or Starcraft II. Yes I like Blizzard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited May 2011
    Options
    you play dota? or just war3? and im not asian enough for sc :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Congratulations Enrage on defending the 3 TWs.

This is one of the better TWs I think Radiance has had against Enrage in a long time. All I can say is that I saw your big hitters time and again. I think MothBall (along with Kyia, xHonestyx and a few others) had a tracker on me with the amount of times they killed me. b:chuckle

I really enjoyed the fight we had and am looking forward to another one like todays.

Congrats again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Forgot Gorgonnia, and _Evil_Angel.

b:avoid

I wasn't there D: my game won't work! D:

Anyway, gratz Enrage on the defense! :D
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    oh, S> d.orbs ... obviously ppl need to work on their equips! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    oh, S> d.orbs ... obviously ppl need to work on their equips! b:chuckle

I need 5k Dorbs!
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I know that Dominus only lasting 5 minutes meant they didn't help much with the gank, but it would have at least given both Rad and digrz a slight foot up from the start with Enrage switching out of the Dom war.

Got to give credit where its due, Enrage took a risk, played it well and it paid off, I don't think the rest of us have even taken a risk like that yet.

Finally some1 who sees things more realistic. PPl who think Dominus didnt help much in this gank are totally wrong. I was in Dominus tw and GD and i can tell that at least 4/6 if not all 6 ppl from my squad were still in Dom instance when GD vs Enrage fight was anounced. Took us about 45sec-1 min to get into GD war. By that time most of their DDs were at our gates. We all know that one of the most important things in a TW are binding points. Those who control the binding points are the ones with a bigger advantage. Took us a while to recover but i think all us who have been through this before knew it. No matter how much you guys try to take it from a 3 way gank to a 2 way, it was still 3 way. We took a risk that probably not many wouldve take. We knew what we are risking but our moral was so high just because we saw a way to defend all 3. The order of the battles was in our advantage too. Everyone from Enrage who was in TW tonight deserves a big CONGRATS! Teamwork, organization and experience are Enrage's strenghts, we proved them all tonight b:heart
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fY5c3WwjKs

Here's my TW video from lastnight as promised. Hope you all enjoy it. Quality sucks but you'll still like it. b:cute

Part 2 of the TW video since it couldn't all fit in one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5AkIfgioA4
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I am very interested to hear what happened with dominos. They had people there so it wasn't that they no showed.Did they just see us then say 'o sh*t' and run?or did our dd just over power them that fast?
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

lmfao oh my god thank you for that xD

Good job Enrage! I wasn't there to kick your butts but I would've loved to be in it b:cute
  • HunterRich - Heavens Tear
    HunterRich - Heavens Tear Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Actually EvilTree defended 1 land too , thank you to those who were there <3

b:victory yep the 4 of us that were there had alot of fun just holding out waiting for the enrage battles to get done. it was looking to be a 3 hour defend til we decided to send 2 with a cata to put an end to itb:victory
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yes, thank you Enrage for the fun lastnight, was great b:cute
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    Saeidon - Heavens Tear Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Isa, where you??? I didn't see you at all from my scout perch, QQ.

I was hiding away quite sneakily in my bed! I've decided to try and take a bit more of a back seat in TW now, the weather here has been great recently and its only getting better. I don't wan't to throw away another summer (yes, another, sad isn't it?) by playing games at 4am.

Speaking of which, the sun looks amazing today, so I'm off to the balcony to strum out some tunes on the guitar.
    I love drinking tea
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    from an outside perspective, all i can say is congrats to enrage for managing to pull it off successfully...

i pretty much laughed at the idea of enrage successfully defending all 3 lands before the tws, but maybe i overestimated dominos and underestimated enrage's attendance

the sad thing is that even without dominos, rad and goldigrz couldn't beat enrage... time to disband and create a super guild!

Like that will happen. We already have Enrage.. making a superfaction isnt possible, it will end up with people arguing and QQing all day, never work together and end up dead in a ditch after the first loss against Enrage.. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    all i can say is.

4 lands defended by 1 faction. must be a record. I wasnt in GD battle but for the people who said "we only had 60" pfft w/e guys.

Radi, Domi, GD. its fun that you have to gank to bid on us, your so insecure about your self worth that you need to lean on others to try and get ahead. that is the sad part about it. Have a friend in GD that got all pissy last night because i said " its fail that GD and Domi can only attack on ganks" and that he better get good use of that Nirvana tele today before TW. GD people if you only "play for fun" then **** talking from anyone on the sever shouldnt ever make you pissy.

the fact that you people get pissy is the reason to believe that you do care about TW more then you seem to lead the server to believe.

but hey lets all gank GD next week, free land for Enrage since they would no show us. and either Radi or Domi would take a land too :3
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    all i can say is.

4 lands defended by 1 faction. must be a record. I wasnt in GD battle but for the people who said "we only had 60" pfft w/e guys.

Idk why it matters how many we had, the people involved had a blast, but we had just over 50 rostered (just counted), and including people that showed up after it started etc, 60 is indeed around the right number, but I would lean more towards 60-65.

Ijs...

And tell Crones I think it was, not 100% sure, to not use his claws on a cata. He should at least claw the barb pulling it b:shutup
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Radi, Domi, GD. its fun that you have to gank to bid on us, your so insecure about your self worth that you need to lean on others to try and get ahead. that is the sad part about it.

you won, why you mad? b:scorn
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Idk why it matters how many we had, the people involved had a blast, but we had just over 50 rostered (just counted), and including people that showed up after it started etc, 60 is indeed around the right number, but I would lean more towards 60-65.

Ijs...

And tell Crones I think it was, not 100% sure, to not use his claws on a cata. He should at least claw the barb pulling it b:shutup

id argue that clawing the cat is better, since you arent going to kill either with claws, and clawing the barb will just give the barb chi, clawing the cat wont.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hellraisor - Heavens Tear
    Hellraisor - Heavens Tear Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Unless the barb has sage crush vigor on him (happens at least once a month)
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    isnt crush vigor the skill that looks like a baby in a washing machine? o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Guessed I picked a bad night to be on zombie watch. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]