Options
13»

Comments

• LaTrappe - Lost City
    LaTrappe - Lost City Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    PWI LC 3rd generation: The tale so far.

It was agreed upon from the start that once Spectral and Uncle Athran had been wiped out Essence and Kami would have some friendly competition.

The old core of CQ that remained in Kami grew bitter because they were no longer the hip young happening sexy guild on the block. Essence had ushered in new fashions like lax folicle retention of the scalp and wearing matching fash to TW, this in turn made all the young ladies of the game flock to Essence. Knowing that just being young, black and addicted to crack was not attracting young girls back to thier lairs anymore Kami sold thier souls to Calvin and LTX in return for poor quality chinese electronics and TW support. They failed and Essence molested the server.

Essence members rejoiced in the bountiful collection of loli's,traps and FBI agents posing as kids. All except one member.... his name was Amour. Amour bored of the delights of Essences internet gatherings, he wanted MEN! Not just any men only the grizzliest hairest and most Flab-ulous men the internet had to offer, he offered to bring these men flocking to Essence. Elayne the grand nerd and his council of trolls declined Amours offer. In a fit of QQmajii style "look at me i'm quitting" emo posts Amour set out for men. Soon after the PWI gods took all Essences stuff, like a hoarde of illegal immigrants.

In his quest for men Amour found a man, sitting by a roadside licking the bottom of a KFC bucket "the precious, the precious" the man was whispering. Intrigued by said man Amour approached. This man was Midnight. Depressed and alone without coins to fund his delicious KFC addiction Middy was a shell of a man, Amour saw this as an oppertunity to pounce "I will bring you victory and KFC if you make me director" Amour said. Midnight agreed and Instinct became the No.1 place to go for emo butt-love.

Wadzio deep in his underground lair with the rest of his failures weep over the corpse of Uncle Athran. "HE WAS A SMEXY MATURE MALE WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE?!?!?!" cries Wadzio night after night, while in the background Wishess desperately charges more money trying to make ANYONE on lost city actually give a **** about anything he does. Wadzio decides to make himself look good he will go on the forums and dig up old troll posts and present them as fact, he plans to rewrite PWI lost city history the way it happened in his skewed br mind. His minions do the same.

What will happen next? Will Wadzio ever realise he is the ***-clown of the server? Will Essence get all thier lolis back? Will Midnight stop eating his KFC when Amour slips it in from behind?

Come back in about a year to find out.....
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Trappes been coming back to this thread every 20 minutes to see your responses guys D: dun let him down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • QuickClaw - Lost City
    QuickClaw - Lost City Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    a most intriguing tale b:surprised
    Frankieraye:
    I'm not too worried about susa really. r9 does not exist in the real world
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    Bictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Trappes been coming back to this thread every 20 minutes to see your responses guys D: dun let him down.

Boring.
  • Blade_aether - Lost City
    Blade_aether - Lost City Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Where am I in all of this? This is lame. Any story about Amour should automatically include me, even if I am not invovled.

Blade_Aether
    You no fun.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Boring.

Does agreeing with Bictorr makes u as fail as him? I hope not because LaTrape's wall of text is so boring.
  • Msmunholy - Lost City
    Msmunholy - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    PWI LC 3rd generation: The tale so far.

It was agreed upon from the start that once Spectral and Uncle Athran had been wiped out Essence and Kami would have some friendly competition.

The old core of CQ that remained in Kami grew bitter because they were no longer the hip young happening sexy guild on the block. Essence had ushered in new fashions like lax folicle retention of the scalp and wearing matching fash to TW, this in turn made all the young ladies of the game flock to Essence. Knowing that just being young, black and addicted to crack was not attracting young girls back to thier lairs anymore Kami sold thier souls to Calvin and LTX in return for poor quality chinese electronics and TW support. They failed and Essence molested the server.

Essence members rejoiced in the bountiful collection of loli's,traps and FBI agents posing as kids. All except one member.... his name was Amour. Amour bored of the delights of Essences internet gatherings, he wanted MEN! Not just any men only the grizzliest hairest and most Flab-ulous men the internet had to offer, he offered to bring these men flocking to Essence. Elayne the grand nerd and his council of trolls declined Amours offer. In a fit of QQmajii style "look at me i'm quitting" emo posts Amour set out for men. Soon after the PWI gods took all Essences stuff, like a hoarde of illegal immigrants.

In his quest for men Amour found a man, sitting by a roadside licking the bottom of a KFC bucket "the precious, the precious" the man was whispering. Intrigued by said man Amour approached. This man was Midnight. Depressed and alone without coins to fund his delicious KFC addiction Middy was a shell of a man, Amour saw this as an oppertunity to pounce "I will bring you victory and KFC if you make me director" Amour said. Midnight agreed and Instinct became the No.1 place to go for emo butt-love.

Wadzio deep in his underground lair with the rest of his failures weep over the corpse of Uncle Athran. "HE WAS A SMEXY MATURE MALE WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE?!?!?!" cries Wadzio night after night, while in the background Wishess desperately charges more money trying to make ANYONE on lost city actually give a **** about anything he does. Wadzio decides to make himself look good he will go on the forums and dig up old troll posts and present them as fact, he plans to rewrite PWI lost city history the way it happened in his skewed br mind. His minions do the same.

What will happen next? Will Wadzio ever realise he is the ***-clown of the server? Will Essence get all thier lolis back? Will Midnight stop eating his KFC when Amour slips it in from behind?

Come back in about a year to find out.....

well i think u may have a future in writing scripts for an animated cartoon series, that was **** funny stuff. +1
  • evolution1234
    evolution1234 Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    well i think u may have a future in writing scripts for an animated cartoon series, that was **** funny stuff. +1

most interesting read, you have a future in story telling.
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    actually just sounds like Trappe misses his long lost love...Amour
    can we not all be friends and make s'mores around the campfire?

i will bring the marshmallowsb:chuckle
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hey trel and silver b:thanks

remembered my pass again yesterday so decided to say hi