~ TW Report 5/13/11 - 5/15/11 ~

Options
SilverCleric - Lost City
SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
Here's the schedule this week.... b:pleased

FRIDAY, 5/13/11:

20:00 Essence vs. Vengeful at Plume City
20:03 YaKuZa vs. Vengeful at Starry Wilds
20:06 ChaosOman vs. KageBushi at Thousand Wood
20:09 HEROEZ vs. Knights at Mount. Lantern

SATURDAY, 5/14/11:

20:00 Knights vs. ChinaTown at Fragrant Hills
20:03 KageBushi vs. ChinaTown at Misfortune
20:06 LIONBURN vs. ChinaTown at The Great Lake
20:09 Instinct vs. Essence at Archosaur
20:12 Vengeful vs. Essence at The Lost
20:15 TheFamily vs. DARknes at The Harshlands
20:18 StiffNipz vs. Knockout at Immoliation Camp
20:21 Hell'sCry vs. InDaClub at The Fissure

That's it for this week, all I know ChinaTown and Vengeful are in for a rough weekend.. b:surrender

Discuss! b:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
Post edited by SilverCleric - Lost City on

Comments

• SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Be careful Yakuza.

I hope you have no illusions that once Essence is done using you that they will wipe you off the map like they did their former allies? Just in case you don't know - Essence doesn't share LOL

Funny isn't it that Vengeful has left you folks alone but you just HAVE to help a guild that obviously doesn't need it. I hope Essence's balls are tasty LMAO

Cheers!
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Be careful Yakuza.

I hope you have no illusions that once Essence is done using you that they will wipe you off the map like they did their former allies? Just in case you don't know - Essence doesn't share LOL

Funny isn't it that Vengeful has left you folks alone but you just HAVE to help a guild that obviously doesn't need it. I hope Essence's balls are tasty LMAO

Cheers!

LOL SilverMinx don't you know Yakuza is somehow better and different then Kamisama? Essence would never do that you Yakuza. /sarcasm

It's funny with all the QQing people do that the map is 1 color, people are still stupid enough to ally with the guild that will do it again a 2nd time around thinking things will be different. Essence didn't share before, why would they now?

People get your head out of your asses. If you want fun TW's for more then a few months till map is 1 color you need to do something instead of sitting back letting it happen and QQing.

Grow a brain and think for once.

I'm waiting till summer is over so I can say I told you so especially to the ball lickers.
    Here we go again....
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    LOL SilverMinx don't you know Yakuza is somehow better and different then Kamisama? Essence would never do that you Yakuza. /sarcasm

It's funny with all the QQing people do that the map is 1 color, people are still stupid enough to ally with the guild that will do it again a 2nd time around thinking things will be different. Essence didn't share before, why would they now?

People get your head out of your asses. If you want fun TW's for more then a few months till map is 1 color you need to do something instead of sitting back letting it happen and QQing.

Grow a brain and think for once.

I'm waiting till summer is over so I can say I told you so especially to the ball lickers.

what do you want them to do, if they ally with essence they can hold their land little longer, "people" in guild can get richer. if they do not, they will their land fast. all they are trying to do if having lands for little longer, they are not expecting to have the land forever.
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options
    swgs wrote: »
    what do you want them to do, if they ally with essence they can hold their land little longer, "people" in guild can get richer. if they do not, they will their land fast. all they are trying to do if having lands for little longer, they are not expecting to have the land forever.

They wouldn't lose land any faster if they don't help Essence because Essence is coming after Vengeful then probably Instinct. Mind you if the pet bites its master perhaps the master may kill the pet.

Hmmm if Vengeful decides to take Yakuza land to replace the lands we are losing to Essence then Yak will lose the income much faster... something to think about LOL

So far Vengeful's focus it to attempt to stop Essence from another monochromatic map, that may change - who knows LOL

It is my opinion that the server has to fight Essence together - they are that strong! But if not then we may decide to milk as much money as possible b4 being wiped off the map ;)
  • paralleogram
    edited May 2011
    Options
    That would be a good reason, however it seems like Vengeful hasn't attacked your lands in weeks now.

If Vengeful really wanted they could just wipe you off the map while Essence goes after them, IMO they should. Then how will you people get rich? Yakuza could really be happy on their side of the map with no attacks until Essence decides to take all.

Will be interesting to see what happens in the upcoming weeks.
    Here we go again....
  • MaiaElais - Lost City
    MaiaElais - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Kamisama kos'd Essence. Essence took their lands. You are all idiots.
    ~Carpe Diem~
  • Foluna - Lost City
    Foluna - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Rooting for Knights =) We are awesome. Nuff said.
  • paralleogram
    edited May 2011
    Options

And the reason why they kos'd Essence is because they were sick and tired of being abused by Essence. Pk'd at events etc etc
    Here we go again....
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    Options

Essence made the great announcement that they would randomly take ANYONE's land (those that remained) EVEN Kamisama's lands (their still allie at the time). Shall I go find the thread???

Essence took 2 lands from Kami B4 Kami declared KOS on Essence.

Kami got tired of the abuse, I just wondered that it took them so long or I guess they were supposed to just let Essence feed them sht and smile about it while they choked it down LOL

I was in Kami at the time of said KOS - I am sure most can agree that I don't lie.

See what you get to look forward to Yakuza? You will do as Essence dictates then when you finally wake up and rebel, it will be your fault Essence turns on you LMAO

Honestly I know there is no love lost b/w Yakuza and Vengeful but seriously don't be Essence's new abused wife. Get out while you still have your pride!

Cheers!
  • FrozenPhire - Lost City
    FrozenPhire - Lost City Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Essence made the great announcement that they would randomly take ANYONE's land (those that remained) EVEN Kamisama's lands (their still allie at the time). Shall I go find the thread???

Essence took 2 lands from Kami B4 Kami declared KOS on Essence.

Kami got tired of the abuse, I just wondered that it took them so long or I guess they were supposed to just let Essence feed them sht and smile about it while they choked it down LOL

I was in Kami at the time of said KOS - I am sure most can agree that I don't lie.

See what you get to look forward to Yakuza? You will do as Essence dictates then when you finally wake up and rebel, it will be your fault Essence turns on you LMAO

Honestly I know there is no love lost b/w Yakuza and Vengeful but seriously don't be Essence's new abused wife. Get out while you still have your pride!

Cheers!

100% true I WAS THERE TOO! b:dirty
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

People STILL talking about this? OMG let's talk about CQ too!!!!
    And the reason why they kos'd Essence is because they were sick and tired of being abused by Essence. Pk'd at events etc etc

Ummm...It was out of boredom and lack of PK and interesting TW's b:chuckle

Not like there were not multiple char's in both guilds at the same time anyways, it worked out rather well in my opinion b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    All I have to say is this... the map WILL be one color again... only a matter of time

Only question is.... will Vengeful allow thier animosity toward Essence dictate thier TW bids OR will they decide that it may be in thier best interest to take Essence 'weak sister' Yakuza off the map to hold as much land as they possibly can until the time that they may be able to provide the kind of TW's alot of people were hoping for after the reset, or simply fall like so many guilds before them.

Either way.. the next few weeks should provide these forums with some good drama and some interesting discussion.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    People STILL talking about this? OMG let's talk about CQ too!!!!

We could talk about current events, are there any?

TINA ARE U GOING TO WEMF? HOLY ****>
  • AngelVeno - Lost City
    AngelVeno - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    /Waiting for Essence to turn on Yakuza so I can say 'We told you so'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:surrender
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

you should come play league with the gang ;D

You would join the team to make fun of epils pr0 at league
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
    edited May 2011
    Options

TINA ARE U GOING TO WEMF? HOLY ****>

b:cry i want to, so badly, but i need to find someone who is driving there ;(
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    so i looked at today's TWs.... n i saw vengeful is going to attack Lost City hed by Essence...

WAT THE FARK? !!!

whose idea was it to atk them? y not atk yakuza, atleast u get some money.

have you not failed enough?! after easily losing one war to essence, u immediately went to atk their lost city? n the TW last night, u failed too. tonight's TW, vengeful will be fkedup >.>
    edited May 2011
    Options
    um... arent u in vengeful still? and whysosrs?b:shocked
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    Bictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    MaiaElais is such an angry poster it's entertaining to watch.
    I guess that's the result of being middle aged with a lack of a social life.
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    QQ, Kagebushi used an alt guild and fake bidded on their own land so they would prevent us (Zodian) from attacking them b:sad

But cause of this **** we're now in a pince, either we get a fight next week...or something is gonna snap b:worried
    Hum.....*goes to look at gear and see what I need to refine*
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MaiaElais - Lost City
    MaiaElais - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    maiaelais Is Such An Angry Poster It's Entertaining To Watch.
    I Guess That's The Result Of Being Middle Aged With A Lack Of A Social Life.

Lolwut
    ~Carpe Diem~
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    QQ, Kagebushi used an alt guild and fake bidded on their own land so they would prevent us (Zodian) from attacking them b:sad

But cause of this **** we're now in a pince, either we get a fight next week...or something is gonna snap b:worried
    Hum.....*goes to look at gear and see what I need to refine*

ummm we at kage didnt fake bid anything so **** and fyi were not scared of you guys ask your 2 shot leader about getting shattering 3 times a ago and hes what 101+
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    you should come play league with the gang ;D

You would join the team to make fun of epils pr0 at league

I can tolerate hon but I always rage in lol games b:surrender
    b:cry i want to, so badly, but i need to find someone who is driving there ;(

Yeah it's a pain it's always so far away. I got a cottage near by which is awesome but I'm having trouble getting that friday off.. stupid.
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I can tolerate hon but I always rage in lol games b:surrender

Only 2 people make me rage, Epil and shano.

Shano so greedy b:angry always feed them with easy kills.

b:shutup Epil face check bushes all day or goes 1v5.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The lack of **** talk about last nights war(s) is astounding? Did you fall off a cliff or something Maia?
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ummm we at kage didnt fake bid anything so **** and fyi were not scared of you guys ask your 2 shot leader about getting shattering 3 times a ago and hes what 101+

lol, then explain who the **** that guild was that bid on the same land as us???

But anyhow, I really couldn't care less atm. I've left Zodian, put this char in a friends guild, and kinda not really doing much else besides working on my NV claws.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spliffany - Lost City
    Spliffany - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    @Amour: well, y should we trash talk the TWs? Instinct gave us a good fight, it was rly a nice TW and lots of fun after the last couple of weeks which were kinda boring (Vengeful crystal-walks included). U gave us what every1 was waiting for. we enjoyed the TW and i think so did u. it's just sad that Vengeful takes ur good performance to make themselves look good. i mean, we saw how long they lasted in TW 1v1. don't let them take away ur fame.
    so yeah, in the end it was a successful weekend, wasn't it? we took a land and we lost a land to a double attack, nothing to complain about. more important: we had lots of fun for the first time for weeks.

@Minx: it's funny how some facts r twisted around...

u r blaming YaK for being allied with us? Hmm, lemme think about it for a second. Didn't Vengeful kos them before we were allied (like Unity did before)? I think so, but even if not: doesn't Vengeful rpk at West, HO and SP? So wait, is it possible that u guys pissed them off before they were allied with us? That u made them ally with us? And now u r blaming them for sucking our balls? They don't do, they just don't like Vengeful. But this never came to ur mind, right? Sometimes the simplest solutions r the right ones. Essence is hated, but let's face it: so is Vengeful.

Oh, and we stabbed Kami in the back by attacking them? WTF? Wasn't it more like both sides (Essence AND Kami) wanted serious TWs because they got bored? Wasn't it ok for Kami to be attacked by us? As allies. Cause they wanted some battle, some fun. We talked to them before, we didn't just attack them. We didn't take their land to take their land.

And: isn't Vengeful acting as if they were the force that did beat us in TW this week? Hmm, if i remember right the 2 TWs before vs Vengeful lasted 15 and 6 minutes. Let's say how it is: Instinct is this force. They gave as a good fight. They r the true winner of this weekend and they would have deserved a land, not Vengeful.
    So, as Vengeful is talking about using others: don't u use Instinct cause u can't take us (or also them) alone? Don't u use Instinct to make urself look strong?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Peerless -> GuardianZ -> RageQuit -> Spectral -> Essence -> Tri-Force [retired]
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    @Amour: well, y should we trash talk the TWs? Instinct gave us a good fight, it was rly a nice TW and lots of fun after the last couple of weeks which were kinda boring (Vengeful crystal-walks included). U gave us what every1 was waiting for. we enjoyed the TW and i think so did u. it's just sad that Vengeful takes ur good performance to make themselves look good. i mean, we saw how long they lasted in TW 1v1. don't let them take away ur fame.
    so yeah, in the end it was a successful weekend, wasn't it? we took a land and we lost a land to a double attack, nothing to complain about. more important: we had lots of fun for the first time for weeks.

u r blaming YaK for being allied with us? Hmm, lemme think about it for a second. Didn't Vengeful kos them before we were allied (like Unity did before)? I think so, but even if not: doesn't Vengeful rpk at West, HO and SP? So wait, is it possible that u guys pissed them off before they were allied with us? That u made them ally with us? And now u r blaming them for sucking our balls? They don't do, they just don't like Vengeful. But this never came to ur mind, right? Sometimes the simplest solutions r the right ones. Essence is hated, but let's face it: so is Vengeful.

Oh, and we stabbed Kami in the back by attacking them? WTF? Wasn't it more like both sides (Essence AND Kami) wanted serious TWs because they got bored? Wasn't it ok for Kami to be attacked by us? As allies. Cause they wanted some battle, some fun. We talked to them before, we didn't just attack them. We didn't take their land to take their land.

And: isn't Vengeful acting as if they were the force that did beat us in TW this week? Hmm, if i remember right the 2 TWs before vs Vengeful lasted 15 and 6 minutes. Let's say how it is: Instinct is this force. They gave as a good fight. They r the true winner of this weekend and they would have deserved a land, not Vengeful.
    So, as Vengeful is talking about using others: don't u use Instinct cause u can't take us (or also them) alone? Don't u use Instinct to make urself look strong?

b:laughb:victoryb:laugh
  • Moerten - Lost City
    Moerten - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

@Spliffany
    Why? So why did You trash talk after getting City of Plume with double attack (YKZ)? I mean seriously are You blind? Did You see any Vengeful trash talking after we got Plume from Essence with double (Instinct)?
    We dont take anything - simply You decided to defend them, we took our opportunity. Try do smth else next week. We dont complain abt You taking praise of YaKuZa double. LOL

Yakuza was KOS for PokerFace, ThaClick and UNITY. When Vengeful was formed, we spoke to some of their officers, specially Djoulz, informing that this is a new guild, we explained the RPK zones etc. We told them that we can stay neutral as long as they stay neutral with us. They didnt want, they team up with Essence and THEN they got KOS'd. Its their choice who they ally with, but looking at the past they should take the correct conclusions. Alliance with Essence is giving them nothing except troubles, they did better when they were neutral with all guilds on previous map. Its a fact.

Spliffany, b4 You post such BS that some Essence try to tell You. I will just let You read this topic http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=852892 - and thats just the beggining of how it looked like, finishing on Thursday pvp tournaments - those things lead to KOS, You cant just spit on some1 face and tell its raining. BTW, read the whole topic look how and what Elayne did with other guilds including Spectral that by that time You were part of trying to look good. Seriously Spliffany here You shouldnt even try to talk.

Yes, vengeful was made to fight Essence. Our 1st TW wasnt good, we lost after 15 mins+, we lacked many key players in that TW, we went with wrong strategy. The last 6 minutes You can only thanks to YaKuZa. You cant take such serious conclusions after 1 or 2 TWs. Essence in their very first TWs didnt do any well, they had Susamajii pulling cata in human form and trying to chase ppl even on hills or even Elayne pulling cata (sic!), so well we will see what next weeks bring to our TWs, but be sure we will keep going for You, do our best and have some fun.
  • paralleogram
    edited May 2011
    Options

LOL nice fail attempt at you trying to stir up drama between the 2 factions.

I do not see how Vengeful is using Instinct to look strong. Both factions clearly recognize that the taking of Lost City was due to a double attack.
    I didn't see much trash talking after the war by many Vengeful members after the win. I saw many Vengeful members cheering on Instinct to try to get another win.
    This week was a victory for both Instinct and Vengeful as Essence was not able to take a new land thus prolonging a baby poo color map.

It's funny how ex Kami see the KOS of Essence and the Essence people are so blinded because their heads are shoved so far up their own rear ends that they don't see the truth.
    The server saw what happened too.... but you Essence are too smug to see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM9jhGiIAFM
    Here we go again....