[Promotion] Facebook Connect - Receive Jones' Blessing!

Options

Comments

• angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Its completely broken again.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Its completely broken again.

Tested. Works fine.
  • meowwuff
    meowwuff Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Tested. Works fine.

Nope. It's broken...AGAIN. Awesome work GameDevelopers b:victory
  • MeatPopcicle - Sanctuary
    MeatPopcicle - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Broken. b:cry Just hangs.

Worked after about 15 tries.
  • Ryegard - Heavens Tear
    Ryegard - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    WTF do you monkey's do to break this every other week? Please fix the Jones Blessing once again.
  • YingFei - Dreamweaver
    YingFei - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I get 'Post limit exceeded for this Facebook account. Please wait one day." every day. Srsly, guys, ain't fun already.
    Demons run when a good man goes to war.
  • Zliss - Lost City
    Zliss - Lost City Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The only problem now for me is there are not enough mail box storage for this!
  • mikasanomiya
    mikasanomiya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Gotta love PWI, totally flawless in everywayb:puzzled
  • Toboie - Archosaur
    Toboie - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    It works for me o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • lissajane
    lissajane Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I have a different problem - got my blessing from mail-box as usual but it didnt work!!

It just sits in my inventory taking up space :(

Says 'current item cannot be used' .... whats going on???
  • MeanArsse - Heavens Tear
    MeanArsse - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    won't let me recieve blessing anymore is it over?
  • Lalena - Sanctuary
    Lalena - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ya i activated the Jones in my mailbox to my toon and now it just sits in my toons invent without auto activating..it says a safety lock is on. Im just guessing but i think right now the "send one jones blessing a day to any toon from facebook" is working fine but that only one toon on any account can only have the Jones activated at any one time...previously ive had activated blessings on 2 or 3 toons on my account happily working at the same time..so maybe at the moment the game only allows one...but as i say just guessing. p.s. ive never ever set a safety lock time or ever even clicked on safety lock feature so that shouldnt affect my jones blessing problem.
  • Quinarella - Sanctuary
    Quinarella - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I received the Blessing for my Cleric on Saturday. Then I got one for my Barb on Sunday. Then on Monday I tried to get one for my Archer and it said, "Post limit exceeded for this Facebook account. Please wait one day." So you cant get 1 a day. It seams to work when it feels like working. But I can see from the amount of Posts on this Thread that the GM's aren't really giving this issue a lot of time.
    NiteDream - Marshal [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sconzy - Archosaur
    Sconzy - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    its been 4 days now and it still tells me i have exceeded my limit for the day. What's going on?
  • Pearlwings - Raging Tide
    Pearlwings - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    why is it telling me i got my blessing when i havent?..i log on to get blessing each day so far and i still cant get it...what am i doing wrong??
  • Fearlessjr - Dreamweaver
    Fearlessjr - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    jones blessing site is down please fix ty
  • johnjohn762
    johnjohn762 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Ok, i see there are alot of problems with the jones blessing, but i have a different one it seems that has been going on for over a mounth.

I can log in and get to the screen where you select the server and character...... then nothing no screen saying "you have your Jone's Charm". it just sits there with the server and character selection i choose.

they is no button to push nothing then when i log out it says i exeeded my limit.

Can someone tell me what is going on or how to fix it?

Thank You for your time.
  • thatoptideborn
    thatoptideborn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I tried to get jones blessing today and i log in, get to the page to click the button and right when i click the pop-up appears then goes away and says I've already gotten my blessing for today. no, pop-up protections are not on. i did not get a blessing yesterday if i recall the same thing happened. why cant this jones blessing thing stay fixed b:surrender
  • ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
    ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Epiccccccccc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blazex7
    blazex7 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    LOL!! like always in every x2 you quit the jones bless <.< it sucks!!!
  • garyut
    garyut Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I enter my login info on to the PWI web page and the Facebook icon shows up.

When I click on the Facebook icon a window opens to log onto Facebook. I enter my info click logon and get a blank window that says done at the bottom.

Never get back to where I can select who I want to send the blessing to.

It's been like this for over 3 days on every computer I have attempted it on.
  • faith83
    faith83 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'm having the same issue as well...just getting a blank screen...b:sad
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    same ;(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    its working now , yay!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I log in to get the blessing, then it ask to like forsaken world to get it, I did but it started an infinite loop. The face book app ( I guess the small page that pop-up) opens and close, the page reload and app reload on it's own, etc. I use Opera has browser, the page usually work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aquaryah - Sanctuary
    Aquaryah - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I log in to get the blessing, then it ask to like forsaken world to get it, I did but it started an infinite loop. The face book app ( I guess the small page that pop-up) opens and close, the page reload and app reload on it's own, etc. I use Opera has browser, the page usually work.

I'm having the same issue except I use firefox b:surrender I refuse to like a game on facebook that I don't even play to get something for a different game.
    Lvl 101 Psy - Aquaryah - Sanctuary (Main)
    Lvl 101 Cleric - Nevarya - Sanctuary (Buff&BB Slave)
    Lvl 86 Sin - Luna - Raging Tides (Retired)
  • uptimus
    uptimus Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    After connecting to facebook, I get the following instead of being able to select server and char.

"Please like Forsaken World's Facebook Fan Page to be eligible to receive this item."

What is PWE doing? I don't play FW. I tried FW and didn't like it. So why am I being forced to like it? Sorry, I'm not going to "like" something just to get an item.
  • blastzeocin
    blastzeocin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    WTH is going on with this? I understand the need to advertise and all that, but this doesnt even work. Even if I "like" Forsaken World (which I don't, BTW... but w/e), I just get a message to log into facebook. Not only am I already logged into facebook, but PWE posts on my wall that I just received a Jone's Blessing, which I most certainly have not.
This discussion has been closed.