*insert something clever here*
  • Tjikkie - Raging Tide
    Tjikkie - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    me and 2 nephews. Me is hardcore and gonna hit 100 this weekend b:laugh
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Current mat sale sucks. Puts special mats at 30k each when you can buy them for 20k from shops. Frankie mats need to be 66% off or more at current gold prices.
  • RouxLouka - Dreamweaver
    RouxLouka - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Current mat sale sucks. Puts special mats at 30k each when you can buy them for 20k from shops. Frankie mats need to be 66% off or more at current gold prices.

Mat sale is pointless. Crafting books don't require them at all.
    /quit.

</3 All packs/Awful community.
  • Mekkhala - Lost City
    Mekkhala - Lost City Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I'm the only one in the house who plays. My dad would, but he's an ex-video game addict and refuses to touch MMOs/RPGs now. I still catch him watching me play tho b:laugh
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    mats in the boutique is pointless period.. maybe when gold WAS 100k.... but now? ya (w/o a sale).. like 40k per mat when u can buy them from players for 8 or less *cough* PW needs to friggin use their brains (if any are left) and look at the prices people are sellign things on the servers! Then lower the boutique prices to match. Then.... *SHOCKER HERE* ya might make MORE money from people (this is jsut the crafting mats not other boutique things, although everything needs to be looked at) who can't find enough mats and just go use a couple gold for what they need.

No one buys mats in the boutique.. and they still won't even with this "sale" lol Unless they're stupid. >.>
  • RaidenXI - Dreamweaver
    RaidenXI - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Was praying for an Orb sale tbh.. Guess I have another week to build up coin huh.. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fatal_atk - Lost City
    Fatal_atk - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    LOl pwi is gud as! i usd 2 play pwi chinese and had a lv 86 barb and lv 90 bm! :) anyway none of my family other than me plays
  • msbrownie
    msbrownie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    bro used to play but he went back to WoW b:beatup
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    PWI is what? english plz?
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I don't have a family. <unamused>
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Fatal_atk - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    r most ppl playin pwi adults?
  • Surekill - Heavens Tear
    Surekill - Heavens Tear Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    im the only one that plays but trying to get my wife to play is like pulling teeth from wild cat have fun all
    my join date is off by 2 yearsb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Makiruxx - Sanctuary
    Makiruxx - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    mats in the boutique is pointless period.. maybe when gold WAS 100k.... but now? ya (w/o a sale).. like 40k per mat when u can buy them from players for 8 or less *cough* PW needs to friggin use their brains (if any are left) and look at the prices people are sellign things on the servers! Then lower the boutique prices to match. Then.... *SHOCKER HERE* ya might make MORE money from people (this is jsut the crafting mats not other boutique things, although everything needs to be looked at) who can't find enough mats and just go use a couple gold for what they need.

No one buys mats in the boutique.. and they still won't even with this "sale" lol Unless they're stupid. >.>

oo oo oo! I got one better.
    How about players adjust gold prices to the prices that they are currently selling mats at?
    That way it's fair!
    PWI doesn't control gold prices after all, we do!
    :P
  • Fatal_atk - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    PWI? in chinese itz calld wanmei shijie in chinese symbols itz the characters in the icon
  • Fatal_atk - Lost City
    edited May 2011
    itz bad cos skool interupts my pwi session...
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    oo oo oo! I got one better.
    How about players adjust gold prices to the prices that they are currently selling mats at?
    That way it's fair!
    PWI doesn't control gold prices after all, we do!
    :P

Ya no kidding...... thanks for the info. If people would stop buying gold at these prices.. but that wont' happen. Hell idc i sell it now (little bit at a time) lol

But my point was more to PWI, they'll make more money if they get some brains and pay attention to the prices PLAYERS sell MATS and other things for. The friggin boutique is like idk... 4X the price? lolol Hammer's pointless, stash sucks anyway past 45.

Hell wings sell for alot less then boutique..... lower those too, people might just buy the wings from boutique instead of waiting to find one IN the game. See what i'm getting at? If they LOWER the PRICES of items in the boutique (i didnt' say lower GOLD prices), more people might just use the boutique instead.
    PWI? in chinese itz calld wanmei shijie in chinese symbols itz the characters in the icon

I know what PWI is pal, i meant when you said "PWI is gud as!" What the hell did that mean? PWI is good a$$? lmao
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    seriously? ROFL you think that even bothers me Evanstupid? It's been 6 months or something..... those the onyl words in your vocabulary? Grow up child.

*in case you're too dumb to realize that realyl DOESN"T bother me....... this is me shaking my head at you wondering how moronic you really are......
  • Makiruxx - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Ya no kidding...... thanks for the info. If people would stop buying gold at these prices.. but that wont' happen. Hell idc i sell it now (little bit at a time) lol

But my point was more to PWI, they'll make more money if they get some brains and pay attention to the prices PLAYERS sell MATS and other things for. The friggin boutique is like idk... 4X the price? lolol Hammer's pointless, stash sucks anyway past 45.

Hell wings sell for alot less then boutique..... lower those too, people might just buy the wings from boutique instead of waiting to find one IN the game. See what i'm getting at? If they LOWER the PRICES of items in the boutique (i didnt' say lower GOLD prices), more people might just use the boutique instead.

Oh, I know exactly what you're getting at.
    I was just hoping to throw some ridiculous idea out there that may get bunches of players to take it to heart, than log on tomorrow after a good night's sleep, check gold prices out, look at them still be the same, if not, more, and get seriously disappointed.
    I don't mind gold prices really, it helps cash shoppers sell gold to get the stuff they need 3-5x faster.
    Just sucks for us people who try not to put money into the game. =P

But yeah, it would be a big accomplishment if PWI stepped up and did that.
    They did TRY to do something like that with aerogear, when they permanently halved off everything, but still, they'd need to half off that half off in order to keep up with the economy.
    It gets pretty repetitive. =P

b:surrender Ah well.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    seriously? ROFL you think that even bothers me Evanstupid? It's been 6 months or something..... those the onyl words in your vocabulary? Grow up child.

*in case you're too dumb to realize that realyl DOESN"T bother me....... this is me shaking my head at you wondering how moronic you really are......

*pat pat* :)
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    ya you're right they did cut prices on aeros already i forgot.. lol 3.0's used to be 40. heh
  • LFlashStep - Heavens Tear
    LFlashStep - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    another weekly stupid update open the servers allready im boredb:angry

and give us 6 nirvana keys daily instead of 3 lame ones

automatic update is up and running
  • Makiruxx - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Yeah, lolz.b:sweat
    It was nice and all, I won't lie. I bought my Aerogear from the boutique, but that was after weeks of seeing nobody sell the one i wanted. b:sad
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Alasen, please calm down, no need to throw insults at a forum member over different opinions. b:thanks
  • LFlashStep - Heavens Tear
    LFlashStep - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    i wanna kick some mob butts come on start the servers
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    excuse me? lol shelly you really dont' know much do you........ check your pms
  • Gungi - Dreamweaver
    Gungi - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    hello..no...b:bored
  • Seirith - Raging Tide
    Seirith - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Nice maintenance b:victory

My cousin used to play the game too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]