Selling heads a big demand for it?

13»

Comments

• Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    OMG 'fresh and heady' totally did it for me , gimme ...ummm 3 heady fresh heads please ! b:cute

"Head".

Other uses: (disambiguation) = oral sex.

I hope everyone realised what I meant by now.

Also, I'm sorry but I just can't think of anything else when I read this thread's title.

Perverted 'sin is perverted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • NOTREAL - Archosaur
    NOTREAL - Archosaur Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    "Head".

Also, I'm sorry but I just can't think of anything else when I read this thread's title.

Im gonna go out on a limb and guess everyone already knew that, hence the subtle jokes throughout.
    edited May 2011
    Im gonna go out on a limb and guess everyone already knew that, hence the subtle jokes throughout.

Damn, I suspected subtle jokes to ensue, but not this subtle. Myrmidona's cheerful demand for head totally had me fooled. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • NOTREAL - Archosaur
    NOTREAL - Archosaur Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Damn, I suspected subtle jokes to ensue, but not this subtle. Myrmidona's cheerful demand for head totally had me fooled. b:shutup

You should have simply provided without asking questions. It would be more profitable.b:chuckle
    edited May 2011
    You should have simply provided without asking questions. It would be more profitable.b:chuckle

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3057/2367515373_515ff7a325.jpg b:chuckle

Bad archer. BAD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    who is the best head sellers on lost city server?!!!

SAY IT !!! SAY IT !!!! (me)
    edited May 2011
    who is the best head sellers on lost city server?!!!

Who are you ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SinfuINature - Harshlands
    SinfuINature - Harshlands Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    who is the best head GIVER on lost city server?!!!

** FIXED ** b:bye
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    "Head".

I'd be surprised if there was one person that didn't get it lol ... still, it all is oh so fun to repeat cheerfully .b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I can't imagine selling FC Big Room (or heads if you prefer) all that profitable, considering I can watch the seller(s) spend hours in WC trying to fill the last two or three spots.

That's gotta be a huge coin waste in tele's.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Yup fc heads is ruling fc sadly. :D Doesnt matter thats its hard for me to find fc at 80, its reality i am used it, i will continue grind/ and do ocassional bhs till 85, or find a lucky fc80 - fc90.

:D i am prepared to spend 3 months growing 10 levels if that is what it takes.
    Cause if it takes long to levelling, then i will have enough time to level up my skills and get some money for gear so when i get there i don't have to do the groundwork.b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NinJew - Raging Tide
    NinJew - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I can't imagine selling FC Big Room (or heads if you prefer) all that profitable, considering I can watch the seller(s) spend hours in WC trying to fill the last two or three spots.

That's gotta be a huge coin waste in tele's.

Idk about dreamweaver but on RT, i almost never have a prob selling FCs or using more than 10 teles. I've only had 2 or 3 times where i spent 30+mins WC spamming. Just gotta adjust the lvl range you sell to. Actually had more ppl in the 80s+ buy FC than the lower 60-.b:chuckleb:shocked

3mil for an hour of work is more profitable than running nirvana for an hour.
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Ehhh, I just duo frost with a friend (him doing pulls since he has better defences than my BM currently), and we split the profit based on if we are doing the run for a solo person (good profit of about 3-4 mil total (split between us is 1.5-2 mil profit each) based on if it's full or half) or just sell the big room.

But yeah, we don't even spend much time in world chat. Mainly cause we do a 2x-6x range. Then based on the first few we get in a adjust the range to suit the group better. Occasionally we'll catch a few 8x that want to pay for frost (which scares me a lot), but meh. Profit is profit.
    The funny part is we spend maybe 2 hrs max in there (I take care of the bosses up to bishop to allow him to hold his buffs for the bigger pulls since the bishop boss loves to purge him to no end xD).
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • B_K - Sanctuary
    B_K - Sanctuary Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    hm sry to those who said it was possible, i tried at 99 with all the gear i could possible have for interval and i failed, though i didnt charm it, and really im so bored i couldn't care less to try again / harder, one lvl and i can do it in less than 30 mins why waste the resources eh?

off topic i always used to push the limits on my veno, anything i saw i tried to kill even well before i had a herc, just playing my 8th char? its not fun anymore.

i agree the game is boring and ****ty but i dont go qqing and raging everywhere i play other games and wait till a decent tw rolls around. basically boo hoo everyone has feelings too, if we all shared them, then the world would be 10 feet high covered in ****
  • Irdis - Sanctuary
    Irdis - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Heads, heads, fresh heads, heads on a stick, heads in a bun, buy till they're still fresh and heady!

that actually made me feel sick b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sherufaniru - Raging Tide
    Sherufaniru - Raging Tide Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Yup fc heads is ruling fc sadly. :D Doesnt matter thats its hard for me to find fc at 80, its reality i am used it, i will continue grind/ and do ocassional bhs till 85, or find a lucky fc80 - fc90.

:D i am prepared to spend 3 months growing 10 levels if that is what it takes.
    Cause if it takes long to levelling, then i will have enough time to level up my skills and get some money for gear so when i get there i don't have to do the groundwork.b:laughb:laughb:laugh

Same here I even feel it a waste wcing for a squad or asking if there any squads when I can just go do the ocassional bhs if I'm not lazy. Plus my class is on the lower joining fc list.

Yeah I don't mind leveling slow not in a hurry or anything and like you said I'm focusing on making sure my wiz previous skills are leveled up.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    hm sry to those who said it was possible, i tried at 99 with all the gear i could possible have for interval and i failed, though i didnt charm it, and really im so bored i couldn't care less to try again / harder, one lvl and i can do it in less than 30 mins why waste the resources eh?

off topic i always used to push the limits on my veno, anything i saw i tried to kill even well before i had a herc, just playing my 8th char? its not fun anymore.

i agree the game is boring and ****ty but i dont go qqing and raging everywhere i play other games and wait till a decent tw rolls around. basically boo hoo everyone has feelings too, if we all shared them, then the world would be 10 feet high covered in ****

Then I'd suggest you go elsewhere.

I'd rather see this game changed for the better. If all you wanna do is waste time dinking around and an occasional TW, then you would be happier playing a P2P MMO where you can have a TW every 30-40 minutes or so. 20V20? Sure. 40V40? Easy. 80V80? Sure. Go do a Raid, 40 people vs an instance that is FULL of the equivalent of Harpy Wraiths on Crack.

You obviously have grown past this game.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Fluxal - Dreamweaver
    Fluxal - Dreamweaver Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    WTS FC heads > WTB FC heads > 500K > WTB room + boss too > 250K > hey WTF! > WC: %$*&# stole my money > here we go again > somebody help me > ok, dont buy FC from %$*&# again > WC: silence > repeat

It really gets old, if PWI is going to permit ppl to sell FC legit, then the least they could do is start enforcing the brazen fraudsters that just steal ppls money and have no regrets.

Perhaps a simple ingame "Fraud Submit" button would be helpful so anyone that sees any type blatent fraud can simply screenshot, and submit for review.
    And I will strike down on thee with great vengeance and furious anger...the life you thought you led is gone, and your catshop is on an island surrounded by dinosaurs.
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    WTS FC heads > WTB FC heads > 500K > WTB room + boss too > 250K > hey WTF! > WC: %$*&# stole my money > here we go again > somebody help me > ok, dont buy FC from %$*&# again > WC: silence > repeat

It really gets old, if PWI is going to permit ppl to sell FC legit, then the least they could do is start enforcing the brazen fraudsters that just steal ppls money and have no regrets.

Perhaps a simple ingame "Fraud Submit" button would be helpful so anyone that sees any type blatent fraud can simply screenshot, and submit for review.

There is no fraud. PWI staff will straight up tell you that.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Fluxal - Dreamweaver
    Fluxal - Dreamweaver Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2011

True, there is no fraud, only mistakes. b:chuckle
    And I will strike down on thee with great vengeance and furious anger...the life you thought you led is gone, and your catshop is on an island surrounded by dinosaurs.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    True, there is no fraud, only idiocy. b:chuckle

Fixed it for you.

An idiot and their money are easily parted.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited May 2011

True. It's not a fraud when ppl charge for a service they don't provide. It's a scam b:laugh

A fraud is when you get in a bh with a squad of plvl noobs. They show they are a certain lvl in squad but play like they are lvl 3 b:shocked

Can we ban those too?