Selling heads a big demand for it?

Options
Sherufaniru - Raging Tide
Sherufaniru - Raging Tide Posts: 47 Arc User
edited May 2011 in General Discussion
I see lot of people on my server selling heads.

Seeing the same players selling heads on world chat, I assume it a profitable business for them since there a high demand for fast leveling.

Is this the same for all other servers too? I could check on my lowbie on Heaven Tears if it like Raging tides.

Just curious to know if the demands are big like my server, any other players from there server would like to share how it is?b:thanks
Post edited by Sherufaniru - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Fishlips - Harshlands
    Fishlips - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yes on my server also. what to about it . i dont know . maybe just let it go.b:shutup
  • Yuji_Sakai - Harshlands
    Yuji_Sakai - Harshlands Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I often see people selling heads in HL. Today I saw one person selling to the level range of 100-103. I hope they were joking.
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Selling fc is a massive part of the HL economy. A sin or barb can make tens of millions a day from selling full runs or just the heads just heads, you mainly see lvl 8x's buying spots. Its great
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yeah... >_> Great...

I wanna actually RUN an FCC, and not have some uber 104 Sin kill everything for me. I still play for the challenge? Hence I tank BH59 on my sin (Ofo isn't that hard, nor is Glutt, and I've done them now without BB, so shoo trolls). The problem is, it's so hard to find a squad now, since everyone and their dog and their dog's fleas are buying spots that some 103 BM or Sin is selling.

I've gone along (for free) on one of those 'sell the heads' runs, on the clearing to the heads part. It's kinda... Weird watching a BM and a Sin totally solo FCC.

And... once my Sin is 90 or so, I'm probably gonna just solo FCC myself, or run with 1-2 other sins, since I'm tired of trying to find good squads.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Sarra, I've seen you reply in quite a few of the recent threads I happened to browse through, and I can't help but notice you have a very ... pessimistic view of the game. May I respectfully ask why you keep posting here, or even playing, if you hate it as much as your posts seem to indicate? Not that I don't love to hear complaining in every thread I visit. Of course not.

Onto the OP question... yeah a lot of people sell big room + heads on Dreamweaver server.

Cheers,

Azzazin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    Infernia - Harshlands Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Selling / buying heads is so popular its virtually impossible to just straight up DO a normal FC run at 80 without either begging, sexing up the(All) tank(s), running an ALT FC (Requires a main :o) or being the ever so popular Healer / PhyDD / tank classes.

Gogo HL.

Good moneymaker if you can sell it tho.
  • Oscars_SOUL - Lost City
    Oscars_SOUL - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    all i knew is demonia are u a sub cos u sure sound like one jaja.
    all i hade to say and about the op who cares noobs wil still we noobs with or without fc but all to ppl who lv way to fast get a life man u need it jaja.
  • Oscars_SOUL - Lost City
    Oscars_SOUL - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ooh i mean inforia yes u are a sub jaja damn we are on wrong server or i show u something good.
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Sarra, I've seen you reply in quite a few of the recent threads I happened to browse through, and I can't help but notice you have a very ... pessimistic view of the game. May I respectfully ask why you keep posting here, or even playing, if you hate it as much as your posts seem to indicate? Not that I don't love to hear complaining in every thread I visit. Of course not.

Onto the OP question... yeah a lot of people sell big room + heads on Dreamweaver server.

Cheers,

Azzazin

Because I've been playing since 2008. It was really fun and challenging doing FB19 with a squad of 4 level 19 venos and a level 19 cleric.

And now, I just see it getting more and more lazy. 'I wanna have everything handed to me on a platter, here's a $50, now do it for me.' Then there's the Devs, who DON'T CARE about the community.

The factions I belong to, really, are keeping me here. I can play the way I want to, I can push my character to the max, I can get good gear, and the people in this faction don't mind coming along with me. They like learning how to do stuff, learning about gear, and becoming good players.

Sooner or later, I will quit, and go to a P2P MMO, simply because the complete ineptitude of the Devs, the inability of the GM's here to get the Devs to figure out that they're gonna ruin this game for the North American players, and the community for being so careless overall with the game anyway.

This game was a gem when it first came out. Now, it's not so much. There's still that little part of me that hopes that the company that employs the Devs will get smart, fire the idiots who design the really moronic fashion, and actually FIX THE BROKEN STUFF.

1) They break things that work
    2) They introduce things that are broken
    3) They took fairly balanced gameplay, and unbalanced it (Fish)
    4) They took unbalanced gameplay, and made it worse (Earthguard, to a lesser extent)
    5) They took worse unbalanced gameplay, and made it worse again (taking R9 out)

They have a choice to make this game better. But, just like every chance they have had before, they WILL **** it up. Never once has an attempt been made to adjust skills to balance the classes in this game.

I'm to the point where I'm not caring anymore. I've cash shopped hundreds of dollars in this game over the past 3 years. The amount of money I've spent on this game would get me a P2P MMO and probably 20 years of subscription, if not more. P2P MMO's are the exact inverse of PWI. They are intrinsically balanced (and constantly changing skills to keep them balanced), and after playing one for ~4 months, I found that people were, on the right servers, a HELL of a lot more friendly in the general population than they are on PWI. Then you consider that PWI has people who are dumping a very large amount of money into the game per month, and month after month, I'm kind of fed up that we don't see any improvements in the game. No new features, just fashion, re-hashed mounts, and other worthless ****.

So, I'm raging on the forums.

I'll probably stop soon, since it's just irritating the forum mods, and Frankie/the Devs probably don't even know/care about it, so it's pointless. >_>

I try to not be like, say, Yulk. If I'm wrong about something, I learn from it and move on. So far, the Devs are all Yulks. Do you really want to play a game made and owned, with an iron communist fist, by Yulk? Let's... Leave it at that.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I did a few times a few months ago, before others started doing it. For me it was too much work for the money. Takes like half hour to clear then another half hour to wc the people have wait for them to get their alt there. Maybe it's faster now that people intended to buy heads so leave their alts at FC, but still too slow for my taste.
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The buisness actually seems more popular than it really is, I have been monitoring it while I have been online and sometimes while the runs sell in 10-15 mins, sometimes I can do 3-4 FC (about 2.5hrs total) while watching the same sin WCing trying to sell a single run for like 500k per spot.

The gain/time ratio is good if the spots sell fast but if not your pretty much just standing around for a few hours doing nothing while the rest of the server passes you by
  • Mirtilla - Sanctuary
    Mirtilla - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I can tell and confirm that even on my Server(Sanctuary), I've seen lots of WCs about selling Exp Rooms.

Yeah indeed FCC killed everything concerning EXP,like...grinding,BHs,alpha/beta/gamma runs,phoenix valley(<-- never tried this one).

Everything that is left now is FCC and cultivation quests.Other than that some people don't wanna do anything else.

I still don't known what to think about this, probably I don't care, but somehow, it still annoys me these so-called"FCC nubs",or whatever you want to call them.

Off Topic
    <---- I can't see my avatar b:shocked
    Im a Seeker but I have no clue what Im seeking.
  • Bramir - Dreamweaver
    Bramir - Dreamweaver Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Because I've been playing since 2008. It was really fun and challenging doing FB19 with a squad of 4 level 19 venos and a level 19 cleric.

And now, I just see it getting more and more lazy. 'I wanna have everything handed to me on a platter, here's a $50, now do it for me.' Then there's the Devs, who DON'T CARE about the community.

The factions I belong to, really, are keeping me here. I can play the way I want to, I can push my character to the max, I can get good gear, and the people in this faction don't mind coming along with me. They like learning how to do stuff, learning about gear, and becoming good players.

Sooner or later, I will quit, and go to a P2P MMO, simply because the complete ineptitude of the Devs, the inability of the GM's here to get the Devs to figure out that they're gonna ruin this game for the North American players, and the community for being so careless overall with the game anyway.

This game was a gem when it first came out. Now, it's not so much. There's still that little part of me that hopes that the company that employs the Devs will get smart, fire the idiots who design the really moronic fashion, and actually FIX THE BROKEN STUFF.

4) They took unbalanced gameplay, and made it worse (Earthguard, to a lesser extent)

They have a choice to make this game better. But, just like every chance they have had before, they WILL **** it up. Never once has an attempt been made to adjust skills to balance the classes in this game.

I'm to the point where I'm not caring anymore. I've cash shopped hundreds of dollars in this game over the past 3 years. The amount of money I've spent on this game would get me a P2P MMO and probably 20 years of subscription, if not more. P2P MMO's are the exact inverse of PWI. They are intrinsically balanced (and constantly changing skills to keep them balanced), and after playing one for ~4 months, I found that people were, on the right servers, a HELL of a lot more friendly in the general population than they are on PWI. Then you consider that PWI has people who are dumping a very large amount of money into the game per month, and month after month, I'm kind of fed up that we don't see any improvements in the game. No new features, just fashion, re-hashed mounts, and other worthless ****.

I'll probably stop soon, since it's just irritating the forum mods, and Frankie/the Devs probably don't even know/care about it, so it's pointless. >_>

I try to not be like, say, Yulk. If I'm wrong about something, I learn from it and move on. So far, the Devs are all Yulks. Do you really want to play a game made and owned, with an iron communist fist, by Yulk? Let's... Leave it at that.

QFT. I took a year off when I got sick of seeing nothing but wannabe ninjas all over the place, and when I came back we had r9 to make it worse...now we have motorcycles in a fantasy game and noone even finishes FC.
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Me and my wife have been douing FCC since 78... well we can't beat the shocktropper, but it's basically how we got to lvl89. 1/5 FCC running 2-3 times a day.

Heads is overrated(though I will admit it would be nice if we can get there).
  • jiq
    jiq Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'm just shocked there are people who actually buy them. I would feel like a loser if I paid for that. O.o I want to work for my lvls and skills and I'm not in a hurry to get to 100 on all my chars. It makes no sense to rush to 100...
  • _UnGodly_ - Lost City
    _UnGodly_ - Lost City Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Honestly, I do not care if people buy frost. That is money in your and my pocket. If you can solo, you can make profit. I reached this lvl without buying frost or any of that. If you have spent time on this game you will find ways of lvling fast ( hyper grinding for one ). So, buy frost all you want, I will gladly take your money to lvl you. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'm kinda hoping that prices for heads goes up. Think about it, everyone who is going to do frost heads leveling is going to be done soon, since... Well... There's not a lot of new players. Might as well jack the prices up while you still can.

I'd say 750k to 1 mil for heads. Double your profits.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • __Jhuv - Sanctuary
    __Jhuv - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    IT'S A SHAME. What's the enjoy of pleveling? Being a lvl 90+ and not knowing how to play your class? Oh well kinda awesome dont you think? Then when you'll deal with these people in Bh/tt ecc.. enjoy squad wipes cause THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY THEIR CLASS. But then don't complain..
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/202/jhuvsign.png[/SIGPIC]
    __Jhuv - Mystic
    __Hysper - Cleric
    __Hysen - Venomancer
  • Sherufaniru - Raging Tide
    Sherufaniru - Raging Tide Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Selling fc is a massive part of the HL economy. A sin or barb can make tens of millions a day from selling full runs or just the heads just heads, you mainly see lvl 8x's buying spots. Its great

Ahh thanks Woneo hmm that seem interesting people are making millions from it, so I see this new alternative way to make coin.

So I guess it up there with merchanting and farming TT.

To the others thanks for the replies it good to see people read the topic for once. Since I thought I was going to have to explain myself to people that just thought it was a crying topic b:surrender
  • B_K - Sanctuary
    B_K - Sanctuary Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'm kinda hoping that prices for heads goes up. Think about it, everyone who is going to do frost heads leveling is going to be done soon, since... Well... There's not a lot of new players. Might as well jack the prices up while you still can.

I'd say 750k to 1 mil for heads. Double your profits.

Prices went down on sacnt to about 350 before the 2x, then everyone was busy in vana, price went back to 500k, but even there it seems to be struggling. there are constant debates about how its wrong and these ppl are making a profit, but hell how much does it cost to be able to do it?

you need: (this is before refines, shards, and not counting the gear before it)
    rank 8- mine was 80mil when i got it
    99 feet- 20mil
    99 arms- 12mil
    99 belt- 30mil
    99 neck- i think 12? i forget
    vana pants- 100mil

plus w.e other gear u want to fill the spots, and lvling the char to 100, lvling the skills

So when u start ur in debt at a tune of 250+mil? (prolly more like 400 but im lazy as hell)
    unless u like ur char as well.. making these "aps chars" is far more work than anyone wants to admit

other than that sarra ur not the only one since 2008, ur the 1st that LIKES fcc though i think most qq no one does rb anymore D::::::: but ur pissy look at everything just makes ppl ignore you more and more, im tired of seeing it and pass over you every time you post. Do you even have a char at 100+? can you even truly understand why the game has turned to what it has? with that lvl 82 avatar it just makes ppl think you have no idea what your talking about thus u get ignored even more.

Also on a side note u cant solo fcc till 100 on a sin, even with all my 99 gear i couldnt do it till i had my vana legs rank 8 top and new daggers.
  • SinfuINature - Harshlands
    SinfuINature - Harshlands Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Prices went down on sacnt to about 350 before the 2x, then everyone was busy in vana, price went back to 500k, but even there it seems to be struggling. there are constant debates about how its wrong and these ppl are making a profit, but hell how much does it cost to be able to do it?

99 feet- 20mil
    99 arms- 12mil
    99 belt- 30mil
    vana pants- 100mil

plus w.e other gear u want to fill the spots, and lvling the char to 100, lvling the skills

So when u start ur in debt at a tune of 250+mil? (prolly more like 400 but im lazy as hell)
    unless u like ur char as well.. making these "aps chars" is far more work than anyone wants to admit

other than that sarra ur not the only one since 2008, ur the 1st that LIKES fcc though i think most qq no one does rb anymore D::::::: but ur pissy look at everything just makes ppl ignore you more and more, im tired of seeing it and pass over you every time you post. Do you even have a char at 100+? can you even truly understand why the game has turned to what it has? with that lvl 82 avatar it just makes ppl think you have no idea what your talking about thus u get ignored even more.

Also on a side note u cant solo fcc till 100 on a sin, even with all my 99 gear i couldnt do it till i had my vana legs rank 8 top and new daggers.

this is not true. i can solo fc if i have a charm and get an alt to pull the 2nd boss... it takes a long time and a few crabs to solo but i can be done... and i did this at lvl 95... but to just power solo in a few mins... yes you need to be 100 with r8 chest, legs and daggs with warsoul helmet and ashura bracers, boots and energetic robe...
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

Marry me.

On topic:
    People sell Heads on Harshlands like drug dealers sell crack in LA.
    And just like those drugs, people FLOCK to those Head sales. Why?

THEY
    ARE
    LAZY

The worst of it is, this game ENCOURAGES IT!
    I've seen people sell heads for 500k ....to 8x people. Are you kidding me?! Stop killing people's ability to get REAL squads of people who REALLY leveled to that level! My Psychic is 91, and I have almost completely given up trying to find squads for FC BECAUSE...

everybody sells heads! I can't find a squad! Now it just takes too much time...time I don't have...

FC needs a level cap. People who wanna powerlevel can do it themselves the old fashioned way. They'd be spending more money on hypers anyway...go make a profit, PWI...hell knows it's the only thing you can do anymore.
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

If you mean FCC can only be solo'd by a Sin and he has to be lvl 100 to do so Sinful already showed it aint really true.
    And to that, not just ONLY a sin can is partially untrue as well cause i just solo'd my way to heads on my Veno.

Soloing the entire instance is still something i'm working on cause fragrance kicks my furry butt hard x.x but .. i WILL eventually beat her !

If i misread your sentence, ... then yeah... i misread it XDb:shutup
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • Samurai_Jack - Dreamweaver
    Samurai_Jack - Dreamweaver Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Selling Heads?b:shocked
    I'll report you to the police b:laugh
    Long ago in a distant land,I Aku the shape shifting master of gods
    unleashed an unspeakable evil, but a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me.Before the final blow was stroked I do opened a portal in time and send him into the future were my evil is grown.Now the fool seems to return to the past and undo the future that is Aku.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2011
    Options

99 feet- 20mil
    99 arms- 12mil
    99 belt- 30mil
    vana pants- 100mil

Yeah, I know what prices are, I'm not blind, I do occasionally turn WC on. >_>

And... Really... People ignore me? Huh... News to me.

I was also told I can't tank BH59 on a sin until 78/79, however, I was easily tanking BH59 at 71/72 on my Sin.

People like you will tell others this and that, tell them what they can and cannot do, while people like myself will simply go out and test our own limits, find them, and push them constantly. You can live in your own little box, I'll do my own thing. b:bye
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I love it when people speed through levels like an old maid to a male strip club then expect you to treat them like royalty ... Yesterday i did fb 59 on my alt ( it was his FB) , and the lvl 77 sin who tabed was asking where to wine, where bosses were, getting lost , because he had never been there before ... yeah b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yeah, I know what prices are, I'm not blind, I do occasionally turn WC on. >_>

And... Really... People ignore me? Huh... News to me.

I was also told I can't tank BH59 on a sin until 78/79, however, I was easily tanking BH59 at 71/72 on my Sin.

People like you will tell others this and that, tell them what they can and cannot do, while people like myself will simply go out and test our own limits, find them, and push them constantly. You can live in your own little box, I'll do my own thing. b:bye

Famous last words there... for a walking npc. Any idiot can tank bh59... pretty sure my fb59 was tanked by a 60 cleric... and I went back and tanked another fb59 at level 59 as an archer.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Famous last words there... for a walking npc. Any idiot can tank bh59... pretty sure my fb59 was tanked by a 60 cleric... and I went back and tanked another fb59 at level 59 as an archer.

Yeah, but could your cleric tank BH51 in their 60's as well?

And clerics can solo a lot of things... Just about anything that does magic.

I'm going to aim to tank BH69 by level 85. Probably will probably be impossible... Bit, we'll see.

And, no, 'any idiot' can't tank BH59. Do you have any clue how many BM's, Barbs, and most of all, Sins, cannot tank BH59? Ofo tends to oneshot Sins even through BB, especially pure dex builds. There's Barbs with gear that's so awful, and most of their points into STR instead of VIT, that they just don't have the resistances or HP to do it.

And BM's... They can be more or less the same as a Sin. Tanking BH59 on a Mage class is so freaking easy, you just stay ranged and tank the magic. Hell, the Fire damage doesn't even effect your durability. I soloed BH59 on my Veno a long time ago, no pet, no Cleric, nobody else in the instance but me. It was rough as hell on Drake and Glutt, and I used a lot of HP and MP food, but it was doable. The molds that dropped made it more than worth it (2x drops event).

People don't have the resources to spend on good gear, or want to, in midgame. I do, and I did.

Instead of having to wait 4 freaking hours for some idiot squad to find a Barb, I can tank it myself. That is, unless the squad leader is a complete waste of oxygen and insists upon a barb, in which case, I leave squad, because I'm not wasting my time waiting for something that isn't gonna happen.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ofo tends to oneshot Sins even through BB, especially pure dex builds.

Why BB on Ofotis? b:faint
    Tanking BH59 on a Mage class is so freaking easy

True that.
    I soloed BH59 on my Veno a long time ago, no pet, no Cleric, nobody else in the instance but me. It was rough as hell on Drake and Glutt, and I used a lot of HP and MP food, but it was doable. The molds that dropped made it more than worth it (2x drops event).

Quite possible.
    People don't have the resources to spend on good gear, or want to, in midgame. I do, and I did.

Grats b:victory
    Instead of having to wait 4 freaking hours for some idiot squad to find a Barb, I can tank it myself. That is, unless the squad leader is a complete waste of oxygen and insists upon a barb, in which case, I leave squad, because I'm not wasting my time waiting for something that isn't gonna happen.

I agree on that one... If you can't get a barb, but can get someone else who can tank it (or can just do it yourself), why not just going for it instead of waiting?

b:bye
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Why BB on Ofotis? b:faint

Ofo tends to hit quite hard. =\ Even a decently geared tank will ask for BB... And on top of that, if you have, say, a Psy tanking Ofo, and an Archer steals, BB gives the archer some kind of chance to survive the aggro long enough for the Psy to get aggro back. If you have a Barb tanking, Ofo's magic attack, which he will use even when Melee, is a mini-nuke to them, seeing how most barbs tend to have really poor MDef, and it can take a while to catch back up with IH.
    I agree on that one... If you can't get a barb, but can get someone else who can tank it (or can just do it yourself), why not just going for it instead of waiting?

b:bye

The worst part is... Most people are stupid and have it fixed in their minds that only a Barb can tank ANYTHING. >_> Running into these people throws up red flags in my mind, and I tend to avoid them like the plague.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level