Mystic for pk

Martincito - Heavens Tear
Martincito - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Mystic
Hi guys, is there any video of a high lvl mystic on pk or tw? can someone make one if there isn't any? I'd like to see a mystic on pk ^^
Post edited by Martincito - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• XXPrancerXx - Harshlands
    XXPrancerXx - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    It's not much but it's all I could find maybe in the future they'll be more b:chuckle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc123M9N4bA
  • Martincito - Heavens Tear
    Martincito - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    It's not much but it's all I could find maybe in the future they'll be more b:chuckle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc123M9N4bA

Ty :D, let's hope that soon there would be more :D
  • luketwo1
    luketwo1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    That guy was terrible all he did was spam heal he didnt even really attack. Two things i noticed 1 use more cragg 2 actually attack dont just sit there spamming heal.
  • XXPrancerXx - Harshlands
    XXPrancerXx - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    luketwo1 wrote: »
    That guy was terrible all he did was spam heal he didnt even really attack. Two things i noticed 1 use more cragg 2 actually attack dont just sit there spamming heal.

lol i can see what you're saying but given the situation i said he did quiet well(seeing as not everyone can play a mystic). And to top it is the only mystic pvp video around unless more people stop doing fc and get their butts into some pvp actionb:shocked
  • Yulk - Raging Tide
    Yulk - Raging Tide Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    KB is OP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Demonicin - Lost City
    Demonicin - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    LMAO!!!!!!!! i never realized how funny wizards look when they die!!! LOL xD check it out at 3:00 in the vid b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    i live my life just the way i feel
    i'm a gangster and i gotta keep it real
  • Yui_ - Harshlands
    Yui_ - Harshlands Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited May 2011

I loved the vid VoItaire! I especially liked your use of kiting consistently.

I don't have the 1st idea how to fraps but I should really figure it out. b:surrender
    YuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYui
  • ArchAngeLi - Harshlands
    ArchAngeLi - Harshlands Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Wanna like VoItaire's video but its too noob usage of skills, also way too dependant on trip spark. Nice PK tho, Im sure he/she caught a lot of people by surprise like LOLWTFGOTPAWNEDBYMYSTIC
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    I don't have the 1st idea how to fraps but I should really figure it out. b:surrender

Oh, that's not my video it's a friend's so I can't take credit for it. Was just helping to spread it around :D
    Wanna like VoItaire's video but its too noob usage of skills, also way too dependant on trip spark. Nice PK tho, Im sure he/she caught a lot of people by surprise like LOLWTFGOTPAWNEDBYMYSTIC

Again, not my vid. And what's wrong with using Triple Spark? That's what it's there for. It's not like she just clicked the spark button and then smacked her face on the keyboard like an aps char. And if it's so noob, then pls, make a better one for us all to enjoy. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yui_ - Harshlands
    Yui_ - Harshlands Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited May 2011

I kinda have to agree with the triple spark thing. Lemme say there is nothing wrong with triple spark at all in pvp.

But! I couldn't help thinking that a lot of those fights would have been easier if she leeched Chiyu instead of demon sparking.

I love energy leech so much because it allows you to recover if things go wrong after your spark "push". With triple spark you have amazing damage, but only for a short time then if something goes wrong its very hard for casters to build up that lost chi again.

Most melee can get away with this because with aps you just got to vibrate for a second or two to regain all of their chi they've just lost. Which lets them keep sparking again and again until they take you out.

Which is why I love energy leech so much. Even if you don't kill the player before the duration expires you've only lost one spark, and if you can manage to keep yourself alive for another 10 seconds you get to use it all over again.

Srry for the wall of noob text!

just thought I'd try and explain a little. b:chuckle
    YuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYui
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    Yeah personally I don't triple spark often cause I'm not used to sparking especially since mystics have other cheaper ways to increase dmg xD The only time I do use 3 spark is when I need to resist a powerful attack which so far has worked really well for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ArchAngeLi - Harshlands
    ArchAngeLi - Harshlands Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    So Yui disagrees with me but agrees with me? lolwut?

I didn't say there's something wrong with triple spark, but depending on it it's not the way to go, anyway, it's not my problem lol. I'm not gonna just stand there watchin a Mystic triple spark and auto shot me to death. It's like a BM depending on marrow.

Just like Volt said, there are cheaper and more effective ways to increase damage. Thats it. Nothing wrong with makin a vid of someone trip sparkin people.
  • Redmoondemon - Raging Tide
    Redmoondemon - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i find mystics realy op 1 on 1 but i cant show u a vid but a summon od the devil lvl 10 feed it mana use its stun hit with a skill next ull use thicket sence this is another stun skill hit some more run just nuff 2 ur enemy and occolt ice and keep this up usly dont last that long cuz ither ur on the verge of death or there dead quick heal break in the cloud is gr8 if ur low on hp use this once and keep killing but for tw its alot diffrent cuz enemy catas kill ur pets also if another player kills ur pet and its white name u are and no swords u get 2 hors pk time for each time u kill it
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I miiiiight make a TW vid on my mystic just to show u how I use it, and yeah its demon. Don't hate on the demon mystic b:beatup
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Praxalis - Archosaur
    Praxalis - Archosaur Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    If I can actually Fraps w/o lagging I would-but I definitely need to get out and PK some more. I dont know if these situations were rather nicely set up but on Archo, you walk out at west gate sit there for 20 minutes and then you might get some nub sin to pop out. Either that or you suddenly get a R9 BIDS or R9 Knife throw crit to the face which is no fun XD.

Kinda makes me wanna go out and PK (havent been able to recently due to finals and whatnot so :o )
  • Nine_Lives - Raging Tide
    Nine_Lives - Raging Tide Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    hmmm...may roll a myst once my veno hits 101b:cute
  • moonveno
    moonveno Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2011

lol that barb rly humilate u sayin hahaha atleast show a fight and than KO, hahaaha, made me smile how mystic got pked hard
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    moonveno wrote: »
    lol that barb rly humilate u sayin hahaha atleast show a fight and than KO, hahaaha, made me smile how mystic got pked hard

For the thousandth time, that's not my video, and I'm pretty sure that wasn't a real fight since the text was pink, hence they were friends, and the barb didn't do anything for a while because he knew he could 1 shot, since after all he was FULL r9 which should also tell you it wasn't a real fight since she was only 9x

Some people on these forums really have problems...

And it made me smile how nix veno got pwned at the end
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Doctorneo - Archosaur
    Doctorneo - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    This video needed more thicket. Sparking may be preferable to some, but energy leech salvation and then thicket is sooo much win. I love people's reactions after dueling me the first time and they say WTF how did I not do ANY DAMAGE to you? This includes level 100 Barbs. As a 9x I've taken out R8 seekers, R8 barbs, level 97 non stealthed sins, and even 9x psychics without them even damaging me. Crag is so much win against psychics.
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    I love thicket lol I use it every chance I get. Sometimes against someone I can't afford to have attack me like a r8 with a +10 weap lol I chain thicket with chiyhu stun. There are lots of bad sins out there. I find using sally and summoning a plant and standing near it so they can't get too close to you without being unstealthed(no stealth spark ^o^) Knockback > thicket > swirling > nature's spam(note: if they stun you, expel and kite, if they know how to get around expel, be sure to use listless so it can sleep them as they attack you)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]