How often are threads besides General actually viewed? (also) Where is Blacksmith start up?

Options
zoidburgg
zoidburgg Posts: 13 Arc User
I know based on rules we are supposed to technically deligate our questions, commments, or any input towards the corresponding thread but do people actually visit them?

I just want to know how I become a lv.1 blacksmith on this newest version of the game. I am lv25 venomancer and it is not the City of Lost Elder anymore.

I asked my question on Crafters Nook Thread but then I saw a guys post there from april 18 with my same question that no one ever answered. I was 2 seconds from posting on his too but then its over 30 days and it could be considered a "necro." So can someone just tell me how do I start the production quests? That way I can share it with others too who want to know.

Comments

• zoidburgg
    Options
    @msterpaul2 Did you ever find out? @kalystconquerer#0876 and @sylenthunder do either of you two know?
  • shineni#2821
    shineni#2821 Posts: 70 Arc User
    Options
    Hm, i did this quest on my Barb which is the same race as veno, you should talk with the elder of lost city and he'll give you a quest to talk with Lost city Blacksmith, after you talk with blacksmith he'll ask you to gather 2 pig iron ( can be easily found around Raging Tides City) , Pick the pig irons and deliver to the blacksmith, you should receive a item which will enable any elder to upgrade your blacksmith to lvl 1.
  • zoidburgg
    Options
    Hm, i did this quest on my Barb which is the same race as veno, you should talk with the elder of lost city and he'll give you a quest to talk with Lost city Blacksmith, after you talk with blacksmith he'll ask you to gather 2 pig iron ( can be easily found around Raging Tides City) , Pick the pig irons and deliver to the blacksmith, you should receive a item which will enable any elder to upgrade your blacksmith to lvl 1.

Did they change the level limit requirement or am I level locked out now? I was trapped in the Celestial Vale until lv 19 or 20 and now that I come out the Elder of City of Lost does NOT have the quest for me.
  • zoidburgg
    Options
    And under Find Quest there is nothing. It seems like it would be a green colored quest but I have no idea why I cannot see where to go in this most recent version of PWI. They change stuff around but don't update the guides is why I am asking here.
  • zoidburgg
    Options
    Never mind guys sorry! The quest just popped up. I started doing Perfect Quest Master for faster levels. Apparently you cannot start until lv 28! Should really be posted somewhere. You can close this out @kalystconquerer#0876
This discussion has been closed.