5/5 Chinese test server patch message

nimh88
nimh88 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2011 in General Discussion
Source: http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/redirect.php?tid=1744235&goto=lastpost#lastpost

Some items of interest:

1. Phoenix Valley for level 85-94, 95-105 is coming soon.

2. New item added that will gather all squad members to user.

3. Significantly increased the agro levels of some the barb and seeker skills.

4. Evade buff added to Mystic plant pet.

5. TT boss will drop mirage box which contains six mirages.

6. Doors in TT and FB have been strengthened, making it more difficult to pass through.
Post edited by nimh88 on

Comments

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Legit post, :o
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    hmm the thought of a barb holding aggro over 5.0....makes me happy ;3 \o/ if that happens ofc lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    nimh88 wrote: »
    Source: http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/redirect.php?tid=1744235&goto=lastpost#lastpost

3. Significantly increase the agro levels of some the barb and seeker skills.

Can't be... there was an issue with aggro??? b:chuckle

I no longer can run instances as a fail DD cause any 5.0 or 4.0 or whatever gets to steal mah aggro?b:sad

I wonder if barbs will be needed as they once were b:victory

Wonder when this fix will come to Sanctuary server :P
  • Archerpuff - Sanctuary
    Archerpuff - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    thx for posting this
  • XShadowx - Harshlands
    XShadowx - Harshlands Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited May 2011

Some items of interest:

1. Phoenix Valley for level 85-94, 96-105 is coming soon.

**** level 95's then? b:shocked
  • molasaco
    molasaco Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    great info, ty =D

- Olivassin -
  • nimh88
    edited May 2011
    Just want to add one more, it's not in the patch, but they have it on the CN servers already:

Bikes can be dyed. b:laugh
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited May 2011
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Please regard this post as rumors. Once we have confirmed info it will be posted.
  • Fladme - Dreamweaver
    Fladme - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    1-Be a 'sin

2-Invite a bunch of nabs to the squad

3-Run inside an instance

4-Stealth over to a bunch of aggros

5-Use the item while stealthed

6-????

7-PROFIT
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    6. Doors in TT and FB have been strengthened, making it more difficult to pass through.

lolfarmers
  • RouxLouka - Dreamweaver
    RouxLouka - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited May 2011

Who cares about doors? Sins can pass through walls just fine. This will just **** over veno and mystic pets. They better not make door frames in 3-x worse, my cleric can barely get through those as it is.
    /quit.

</3 All packs/Awful community.
  • HeavensRage - Raging Tide
    HeavensRage - Raging Tide Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2011

Some items of interest:

Please regard this post as rumors. Once we have confirmed info it will be posted.

Looks like some nice fixes.

This is simply a translation of the other version's fixes, no need to get all up in arms about it seeming official coming from an avatar-less person simply posting the notes from another game.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    As Shelly mentioned, just treat this stuff as rumors. And now, feel free to rumor monger to your hearts' content!
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited May 2011

/facepalm

Since when are you paid staff? b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    /facepalm

she has a point, though. half the time when they post something on the news blog on their front page, you might as well treat it as a baseless rumor until it pops up in game. sometimes even then...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Why regard is as a rumour? we get every patch and "fix", more "broken fixes" then not straight from the CN version, I deem this a legit source.

random avatar>GM/Mod
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    **** their expecting us to do something >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • nimh88
    edited May 2011

Well let's see how this might be abused. I am sure you will not be able to use this in dungeons, otherwise sin would just invis to boss and summon everyone else.

This will make pk interesting... this will make ks on world boss interesting...
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Well let's see how this might be abused. I am sure you will not be able to use this in dungeons, otherwise sin would just invis to boss and summon everyone else.

This will make pk interesting... this will make ks on world boss interesting...

Will be just like on 0:21 here b:pleased

And they got a 6 people, full squad! What are the odds! XD
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2011

Some items of interest:

WHAT?! I can't do TT1-4 anymore (for those of you who WILL NOT UNDERSTAND, that is my way of referring to a glitched TT1-x, with all bosses present at the same time).
    1-Be a 'sin

2-Invite a bunch of nabs to the squad

3-Run inside an instance

4-Stealth over to a bunch of aggros

5-Use the item while stealthed

6-????

7-PROFIT

I'm willing to bet, NO. Guessing that the devs will defeat this by one of any of the following means:

1) It will simply put everyone in the entry way.
    2) If you are stealthed, it will disable this feature.
    3) If you are in combat, it will disable this feature.
    4) if you are in an instance, you have to be at an NPC to activate it, meaning, you can't go pull your squad to a specific boss/spot.

However, if this is indeed a new feature, it will make opening TT so very much easier. No more waiting for OVER AN HOUR for some SLOW NUB to get there to open it. >_>

Alt FCC's and the like... Blegh. Make that easier too.
    As Shelly mentioned, just treat this stuff as rumors. And now, feel free to rumor monger to your hearts' content!

lmao I loled very hard at that. XD Thank you Frankie. b:laugh Made my day.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    WHAT?! I can't do TT1-4 anymore (for those of you who WILL NOT UNDERSTAND, that is my way of referring to a glitched TT1-x, with all bosses present at the same time).

I'm willing to bet, NO. Guessing that the devs will defeat this by one of any of the following means:

1) It will simply put everyone in the entry way.
    2) If you are stealthed, it will disable this feature.
    3) If you are in combat, it will disable this feature.
    4) if you are in an instance, you have to be at an NPC to activate it, meaning, you can't go pull your squad to a specific boss/spot.

However, if this is indeed a new feature, it will make opening TT so very much easier. No more waiting for OVER AN HOUR for some SLOW NUB to get there to open it. >_>

Alt FCC's and the like... Blegh. Make that easier too.

lmao I loled very hard at that. XD Thank you Frankie. b:laugh Made my day.

Like i am believing this rubbish.b:surrender.

I wont believe till i see, but would be cool if it was true.b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Stuff that's actually happening in PW-CN isn't a rumor lol. Silly mods / gm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    /facepalm

All mods are considered PWI forum staff; we do work as a team.
  • PhantomThief - Archosaur
    PhantomThief - Archosaur Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    All mods are considered PWI forum staff; we do work as a team.

Like the counselling staff at summer camp... with less sun.
    A sword can cut a man in twain, but words can shake a fortress to the ground.
  • Stressedout - Dreamweaver
    Stressedout - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Although I realize this in no way means we will get those updates here, I will be hoping this follows through to our servers!

Barbs definately need an agro increase. Seeing as how I was hoping seekers would be another variation of a tank to begin with, it would be cool to see them with aggro skills increased as well :)

As for wall/door jumping, meh whatever, but I know alot of people were dissappointed by the level cap of 84 on the new instance as well.

If this patch isn't yet in the works for PWI, get on the phone and make it so ASAP b:victory
    frankieraye

Oh the snowmen are coming, don't you worry..
  • Ursadonus - Sanctuary
    Ursadonus - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2011

translation : it will never happen ..those cianiz ppl are smarter than us mengs
  • Andzelica - Dreamweaver
    Andzelica - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    interesting. would be nice to see stuff for more higher lvls. if this dungeon is supposed to be for those of the same lvls, all levels should be included. and so sorry for the lvl 95 though. poor 95. b:cry
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    All good news. My seeker is lvl26 still (and by now I'm sure all my gear has expired b:shocked) but I had been doing 3 str 2 dex each lvl. Now that they have gone and said that they want seekers to play aggro tag with barbs I should look into adding some vit down the line b:surrender

The evasion buff added to mystic plant will most likely be healing herb, but evasion is pretty much a useless stat to non light armor class. It would need to be a serious buff to even make 5% of attacks miss, and a buff that large would be OP on LA classes. I'm hoping that it does a flat % increase like focused mind and not one based on the individuals own evasion.

20% OF squat is not helpful, but 5% + squat is nicer.

I see sins walk through doors and walls all the time, not even needing to teleport as far as I can tell so idk what the new doors etc will mean to them and the rest of us mere mortals that share the game with them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky