edited May 2011
    wow im looking forward to these updates
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TreeHugs - Lv. 101 Demon Rank 8 Mystic
    vixter - Lv. 101 Demon Heavy Rank 8 Venomancer
  • Fistol - Raging Tide
    Fistol - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Direct translate from me.. yes i am chinese.

PWI Internation version Update

1.Ashura Event reopen! Battle Mode has been Upgraded, prize has been upgraded

2.new high level quest, 96-105 only, prize has improved

3. fraction base new fun quest, meeting hall wtih 3 grade or above only, more contribution pt per day.

4.phoenix valley introduce 85-94, 95-105 areas, mobs and items have been change for other areas

5. Merchant fashion update, vienne party boy/girl series, happy show girl series.

6. new item Reinforcement stone, Summon a party member to you

7.increase to barb and seeker's aggro on some of their skill

8. invasion ability added for plants for mystic

9. TT boss mirage box, 6 mirage stone each

10. dungeon door are harder to pass through now

11.auction update, added few high level books inside.

2011 PW beijing ptd ltd

Hope it helps.
    Fist Wizard ~ Truely Unique
    Going for
    Build : pwcalc.com/8b326a9b66b300af
    While waiting
    Build : pwcalc.com/c879da9e1aad795c
    HA Melee (Pre99)-> LA Claw (99+)-> LA Claw+Magic (101)
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    A new thought occurs to me about the mystic plants and the evasion being added. Could it be that they are adding to EACH plants evasion? So that the plants themselves are harder to kill?

Still won't keep vital herb alive through massive magic aoe but one can hope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • Drazomyst - Dreamweaver
    Drazomyst - Dreamweaver Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    3. fraction base new fun quest, meeting hall wtih 3 grade or above only, more contribution pt per day.

Awesome, a quest that involves maths. b:chuckle
    [Retired from PWI]
  • ClericMD - Lost City
    ClericMD - Lost City Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Direct translate from me.. yes i am chinese.

6. new item Reinforcement stone, Summon a party member to you

7.increase to barb and seeker's aggro on some of their skill

Hope it helps.

This 2 make me so happy so if a cleric died and have to go town squad can call he back, no more run back yeah.
    Wondering if this will work in GV went a member died and is send back to city. Or in city of abominations went you get a dc.

And barbs will back, no more ping pong heal b:victory
  • Wunderkind - Dreamweaver
    Wunderkind - Dreamweaver Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    As Shelly mentioned, just treat this stuff as rumors. And now, feel free to rumor monger to your hearts' content!

100s of rumor threads and this one you jump in very quickly saying it's rumers....

I see what you did there.....
    Currently: pwcalc.com/b4c92dacf1da8c21
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Please regard this post as rumors. Once we have confirmed info it will be posted.

Please regard this post as pointless spam that may or may not be true.

I will post confirmation once it has been confirmed.

Thanks for posting this OP! I will consider stocking up on TT mats.

Kind of like after last time TT has been reworked, some of my friends had a massive amount of greens in bank, like 100+ dark lord dark auras.

EDIT: My guess is this will hit our server in 2 months.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    yay...updates...*sigh*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Good info but..

I don't understand why people more lately try to know what's coming up, get end game and such..Won't start a rgument here.. But here is "my"view...

PWI is like a novel..U start to read, it grows on you..It has some parts that tend to drag on..Some that pick up the pace..Why does people want to know ending so fast ??
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • X_Hidan_X - Dreamweaver
    X_Hidan_X - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Good info but..

I don't understand why people more lately try to know what's coming up, get end game and such..Won't start a rgument here.. But here is "my"view...

PWI is like a novel..U start to read, it grows on you..It has some parts that tend to drag on..Some that pick up the pace..Why does people want to know ending so fast ??

because if they know what will happen they can make choices to either save time or money. and also i think a patch wouldn't qualify as an "ending".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chickpea - Lost City
    Chickpea - Lost City Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Good info but..

Because if you know whats coming up you can make plans and you can save/make a lot of money.

For example people that paid attention CN-patches stating that 3-X got way harder made money by stocking up on GBA and other 3-X greens (few weeks before we got the patch) and re-selling it. Same with NV when they made all bosses random aggro and seal. Few weeks after that patch NV drops went up with around 100k.

Or if you know new endgame gear is coming out in a few weeks you might not wanna +10 the NV etc.

People also need a reason to keep playing, knowing a new instance is on the way makes them motivated.
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    As Shelly mentioned, just treat this stuff as rumors. And now, feel free to rumor monger to your hearts' content!

The poster is an official WanMei2's staff member (with a position equivalent to MonkeyShatter), meaning that they are in direct communication with PWE devs (the company that produces content updates). With all due respect, his/her words hold more weight than yours does, even if you are a paid staff of PWI (a branch of PWE).

"Rumours" is the wrong word to use in this situation; a better description would probably be "content under development which may or may not come to PWI". After all, the only influence the PWI team has is the timeline of when the changes get implemented.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Finrah - Sanctuary
    Finrah - Sanctuary Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    hmm the thought of a barb holding aggro over 5.0....makes me happy ;3 \o/ if that happens ofc lol

Time to play Ping Pong with barbs and Seekers x3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Time to play Ping Pong with barbs and Seekers x3

YAY!!! ...I think...
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Good info but..

I agreeb:victory. :) But if that aggro thing is true, and helps the barbs and helps my seeker. Then maybe i will add more vit :o, if not then i keep my build.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fistol - Raging Tide
    Fistol - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Does that mean barb can hold aggro even against 5aps?
    Fist Wizard ~ Truely Unique
    Going for
    Build : pwcalc.com/8b326a9b66b300af
    While waiting
    Build : pwcalc.com/c879da9e1aad795c
    HA Melee (Pre99)-> LA Claw (99+)-> LA Claw+Magic (101)
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited May 2011

How are you holding up in 'California?' Uh?
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Does that mean barb can hold aggro even against 5aps?

Hard to believe but I`d be happy if it was true, end of tanking everything for me b:victory
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    hmmm, i could bring a barb that would hold aggro, or i could just add another DD because short of 3-3 theres not many instances where even the average squad needs a pure tank barb

not a troll post just dont get your hopes up fuzzies
    Gifs are hard to make work here
    edited May 2011
    hmmm, i could bring a barb that would hold aggro, or i could just add another DD because short of 3-3 theres not many instances where even the average squad needs a pure tank barb

not a troll post just dont get your hopes up fuzzies

A few 35k HP barbs that I know can feel free to tank any 3-3 bosses they care to while I DD 250k/sec on my sin tyvmkthnxbai.
  • nimh88
    nimh88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    All of these changes will make their way into the live CN servers tonight their time.

Source: http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/viewthread.php?tid=1746753&extra=page%3D1

Additionally, there are two glitch fixes b:angry

1. BM's weapon switch glitch has been fixed.

2. Sin's spark glitch has been fixed. I don't have a sin, so I don't know what they are talking about.

These two items are according to players, not in the official patch notes.

Source: http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/viewthread.php?tid=1746770&extra=page%3D1
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    nimh88 wrote: »
    All of these changes will make their way into the live CN servers tonight their time.

Source: http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/viewthread.php?tid=1746753&extra=page%3D1

Additionally, there are two glitch fixes b:angry

1. BM's weapon switch glitch has been fixed.

2. Sin's spark glitch has been fixed. I don't have a sin, so I don't know what they are talking about.

These two items are according to players, not in the official patch notes.

Source: http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/viewthread.php?tid=1746770&extra=page%3D1

Maybe 1 and 2 sparks in stealth? b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver
    Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    6 mirage celestones? my mystic is going to love that.
    barbs and seekers can hold aggro more easly? my archer, sin, wizard, psychic and my CLERIC are going to love that... XD
    Trolling since September 2008b:victory

Don't worry. I might stop trolling and say something useful... One day....
  • HellWariorB - Raging Tide
    HellWariorB - Raging Tide Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Maybe 1 and 2 sparks in stealth? b:dirty

my money are on Shadow Escape which gives 1 spark in stead of taking one
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    Infernia - Harshlands Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    my money are on Shadow Escape which gives 1 spark in stead of taking one

Having a look using other translators it seems to have something to do with breaking combat state. (Portrait flashing red, prevents Shdow Walk and various other skills being used).

I dont think theyl be changing the gain-a-spark thing. Its been to long.

Edit:

Oh, dont expect this to be right, im just guessing bymanipulating several translators and spotting what they all match :p

Google FTW!
  • HellWariorB - Raging Tide
    HellWariorB - Raging Tide Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Having a look using other translators it seems to have something to do with breaking combat state. (Portrait flashing red, prevents Shdow Walk and various other skills being used).

I dont think theyl be changing the gain-a-spark thing. Its been to long.

Edit:

Oh, dont expect this to be right, im just guessing bymanipulating several translators and spotting what they all match :p

Google FTW!

well we have to wait and see
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    edited May 2011

Your hope for the future is heartwarming. <3

Dralightes no 1-2 spark in stealth is more likely however. Although im still pretty doubtful of that.

Another option ive come up with is that Inner Harmony has a bug where it damages the user or something. The Demon version heals the user by 10% HP so id guess its possible but... im still betting no.

--Someone go and employ a half decent linguist to translate please? :p
    edited May 2011

It's talking about less restriction time to start using skills after battle (like shadow walk can't be used until 8 seconds after you're out of battle same with changing your genie). It seems they reduced that time you stay in "battle/attack" mode.
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    It's talking about less restriction time to start using skills after battle (like shadow walk can't be used until 8 seconds after you're out of battle same with changing your genie). It seems they reduced that time you stay in "battle/attack" mode.

With it mentioning Sins, id assume that its making Shadow Escape also end the in-combat status. Which makes sense I guess.

~Still guessing <3

EDIT:

Or perhaps theres one or two skills/buffs forcing you into combat state at the moment? I havent been on my sin in a while so I wouldnt know.
  • Cyres - Raging Tide
    Cyres - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I think someone already did this, sorry if yes, don't want to take off anyone's work and claim to be the one that did if so..

Direct translation from google :

Chinese to English translation
    "Perfect World 2012" on May 11 from 8 am to experience the service shut down for routine maintenance, maintenance time is expected to continue for 2 hours. To do this update in addition to routine maintenance outside of the appropriate server, there will be new content updates. Please note that players adjust their play time, which caused inconvenience to you, please understand!
    Specific changes include:

* Shura Road re-opening event, the battle mode upgrade, upgrade awards
    Arena ?

* Advanced to open secret bounty 96-105 players can access, rewards more lucrative

BH will pay more ?

* increase the base interest gang task Ju Yiting Samsung or above grade received for this task, the daily contribution can be obtained more

Hmm.what ?

* "Fengming Valley " will launch a 85-94,95-105-level copy of the two trials, and increased levels of other segments and the number of monsters to gain experience. 12 times the experience can be a single
    Single copies of about 4-5 minutes, and 6 cases, 12 times the team can guarantee 100W experience, with few people better.
    15 minutes of access orders, the efficiency of teams can group 3, the proposed rational use of panacea, such as non-polar scattered.

All I could really make is Phoenix Valley for high levels, more monsters, more exp ?

* Mall Fashion Update: Carnival of Venice series of men and women, show happy girls series

Fash, how surprising

* Add props - force build-up that, you can call the other team members to their side

Was that the desperate horn we saw quickly in game ?

* evil, and some of the skills Jian-Ling substantially increased the additional hatred

Demon skills on barb and I suppose flesh realm hold better agro ?

* Charm spells spiritual call to adjust plant to increase the evade state.

Hmm..

* a copy of the evening the temple fall to adjust, BOSS "magic fairy stone " fall to adjust to "the magic fairy box ", the item each time out magic Sengoku 6

??

* a copy of the goalkeeper is more rugged, hard to match.

??

* auction updates, new fly escape shadow, resurrection spell, forced reclusive, sly, Octagon Jianying and other advanced skills books.

Not too sure, could sin already shadow escape in the air ?

More recommended modifications:
    1, the martial arts double card, assassins burst has been harmonious card card BUG Repair Skills

Talk about bad translation, lol

2, Battle Hymn of the City of BOSS enhanced skills faster release

No idea

Perfect World (Beijing) Technology Co., Ltd.
    May 10, 2011