LOL new instance

Options

Comments

• DarkBalls - Harshlands
    DarkBalls - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Just got a squad for it to try it. You can only do it once a day, and there is a limit (no idea how much) to the instances. So when we tried it, it said the instance was full and we lost our quest, so we can't try it again, even though we never actually made it into the instance. :/

roflmao! Don't you love PWI! :D

"Instance is full" doesn't really have any meaning. As it is an instance, it is created only for the squad and no other player has access to it. The only meaning this message can possibly have is "we botched it - something is not working here and we have no idea what it is".
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Stupid update is stupid.

Why give ppl below 84 new stuff? It's obvious they suck too hard to hit 100.

*awaits all the lowbies still using their FB19 blue wep to QQ*
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Just got a squad for it to try it. You can only do it once a day, and there is a limit (no idea how much) to the instances. So when we tried it, it said the instance was full and we lost our quest, so we can't try it again, even though we never actually made it into the instance. :/

I did it with a squad of 5, so i'm sure we probably missed out on a quest. However, we still cleared all the mobs and boss that were available to us (lvl 60-74 range). Only 1 pull really needed bb, the rest we were fine with IH on the barb or boss, from my lvl 65 cleric with rather meh gear lol. I didn't use hypers, but that's pretty much the only way i can see it being MAYBE worth it. There are no drops from any mobs/the boss.

As far as the mobs, all were physical from what i could tell, and didn't hit hard at all. The exception were mobs that look like the rider from tb area that venos can tame, which hit harder and possibly a seal and immobilize.

The boss had 800k hp, barb tanked it fine, no aoe or special tricks.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I didnt say everything needed to be about 100+. they already have tons of things out for lownies to level. but at 100+ you have bh and nv. and after awhile those things can get extremely boring. my point was that because 99% of the $ pwe gets from this game comes from 100+ people that it would be nice to reward them with another instance instead of packs for people to buy. endgame should be about who can buy the most packs. ijs

Actually thanks to things like 2x drops and nirvana, and a lot of the 100+ farming their gear, I'm guessing the "noobs" who actually use the cash shop and spend real life money on gold are a far more diverse group of levels than you give credit for. Those hypers came from somewhere and its not like lvl 1 people have anything they can do that lets them farm coins.

And as for they have plenty of things to lvl them up? No.

FC---> unless you know someone who will run through an alt fc, you aren't getting into a squad pre 75

BH---> not available until lvl 40, but still viable

Quests--> go kill 50x of this thing and your reward is 2% and 1/3rd or 1/25th of a mirage stone.

TT--> not really a way to make money pre lvl 70 and with the best drops going to mostly 2 people in the squad, not really that great for every class.

So they just have BH, Quests and TT. You can't count FC because like I said, it's mostly for lvl 75+, doing it they will hit the 85 cap for that instance in about a day or two. Not everyone on this game is in the big factions
    with the tons of 100+ people in it willing to take to an alt fc.

They level fast because they need less exp points, not because there is so many different things to do. This adds variety to which has mostly been going to 100+ people. 85+ got new instances when Tideborn expansion, it only makes sense that the next expansion adds more mid game content.

When you're lower than 100+

BH only after you hit 40+
    Quests
    TT only after you hit 70+
    maybe FC, if you're lucky enough to be in a good faction or make a 100+ friend. By virtue of their being good factions, there also has to be factions that aren't as good who aren't gonna be able to run alt fcs for you. The silent majority of the players probably fall here and probably don't know how to use the forums. Otherwise 75+
    Cube only after you hit 40+
    Rebirth (if you're really really really lucky)
    The event where you race mounts
    Tournament

When you're 100+ you have

Warsoul
    Nirvana
    World Bosses
    The majority of the Events
    TT
    BH
    Quests
    Cube of Fate +
    PK
    TW
    maybe FC
    Delta
    OHT dailies
    Lunar Glade
    Quests
    Rebirth
    Tournament

Yeah, this whole at lvl 100 you have nothing to do thing isn't true and many people power level to 100 because they want to open up their gear options, pk abilities, and options in general. Sure you guys may be bored with that content, but to pretend there is less instances and events catered specifically to you is just not true.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Warsoul
    Nirvana
    World Bosses
    The majority of the Events
    TT
    BH
    Quests
    Cube of Fate +
    PK
    TW
    maybe FC
    Delta
    OHT dailies
    Lunar Glade
    Quests
    Rebirth
    Tournament

Warsong? That's for BH. No one farms it or does it regularly.
    Nirvana? Good luck getting a squad when you're <4aps/not a Veno or Cleric.
    World Bosses. Lmao.
    Event? Have fun losing to the over9000 5.0 players.
    TT? Who can solo those again? Oh yeah, 5.0 players.
    BH? See Warsong
    Quests? Have fun grinding 150 mobs and racking up 100k+ repair free for 30k coin a Celestone.
    Cube of Fate? For Venos and people who need Page of Fate skills, otherwise it's a waste of time and money.
    PK? See anything that mentions 5.0.
    TW? Dominating factions. What're the requisites? 5.0.
    Delta? Have fun doing a full Delta everyday.
    OHT? One quest; 3 minutes.
    LG? Only worthwhile run is Squad Mode and that costs 3m.
    You already mentioned quests.
    Delta = Rebirth.
    Tournament? See anything 5.0.

There isn't much people can do at level 100 unless they're 5.0.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear
    Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Idk if we did something wrong or something but this instance SUCKS. did full squad of lvl 60-70's.. What is this supposed to be.. exp instance? Its a copy of Wraithgate except more mobs.. and exp SUCKED. we got to kill one boss that gave us... 0.4%. Lol what a waste of time..
    *Semi retired*
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Warsong? That's for BH. No one farms it or does it regularly. Meh, you could do it if you wanted to though. You have the option. Just because no one farms doesn't mean you can't get a group of friends together and have fun doing it anyway.

Nirvana? Good luck getting a squad when you're <4aps/not a Veno or Cleric.I saw other people get squads, its just rarer

World Bosses. Lmao.Never said it was good content, this PV thing doesn't seem to be that great of content either. But content is content.

Event? Have fun losing to the over9000 5.0 players. Yeah, but you have a better chance of getting at least 2k contribution than a non lvl 100 char

TT? Who can solo those again? Oh yeah, 5.0 players. So get a squad
    BH? See Warsong still something to do
    Quests? Have fun grinding 150 mobs and racking up 100k+ repair free for 30k coin a Celestone.Quests aren't that fun for the lowbies either after you hit level 50, but they are there. Just like included them for the lowbies, gotta put them here too.
    Cube of Fate? For Venos and people who need Page of Fate skills, otherwise it's a waste of time and money. It's something to do
    PK? See anything that mentions 5.0. I've heard that psys are pretty good at PK....and I Know for a fact that there are non aps people who enjoy it.
    TW? Dominating factions. What're the requisites? 5.0. sins aren't that great in TW from what i've heard.
    Delta? Have fun doing a full Delta everyday. It's still something to do
    OHT? One quest; 3 minutes. So is crazy stone, never the less...
    LG? Only worthwhile run is Squad Mode and that costs 3m. I think you know my reply here
    You already mentioned quests. facepalm, didn't realize i had mentioned it already
    Delta = Rebirth.facepalm, didn't realize i had mentioned it already, and yeah I know delta=rebirth.
    Tournament? See anything 5.0. meh, well i think you're getting the point here

There isn't much people can do at level 100 unless they're 5.0. There is a 105 wizard, you know. And honestly, there is plenty to do, it's just that most of it is something people just plain don't feel like doing because they are bored of it. Just as they probably would have eventually become bored of the new instance. But if you play the game for fun, instead of looking at like a job where you have to lvl at a certain rate or make a certain amount of money you will find there is more variation in things you can do than a person who is lower level has the option to do.

My replies in red
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • HaveanLight - Heavens Tear
    HaveanLight - Heavens Tear Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Maybe this new instance is here to prevent power leveling "noob"
    they can level up themselves freely , no need to pay to get level b:puzzled
    Dot...Dot...dots....dots... b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    X
    We
    Are
    Reality
    X
    **** QUIT PWI BECAUSE NEW HORIZON EXPANSION SUCKS ****
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Idk if we did something wrong or something but this instance SUCKS. did full squad of lvl 60-70's.. What is this supposed to be.. exp instance? Its a copy of Wraithgate except more mobs.. and exp SUCKED. we got to kill one boss that gave us... 0.4%. Lol what a waste of time..

Area Identification Failure.

But yes, I am also dissapoint. b:worried
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • dumpidumpi
    dumpidumpi Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    @VenusArmani:

sorry Venus, but i think u dont know what ure talking about... u should get a char to 100+ and than u will see the real perfect world.
    maybe u have a lvl 100+ char already and just try to tease others...?

here are some impressions from someone who has more than 1 lvl 100+ chars:
    Warsong: i have some bhs open in there (im a bh-collector^^) BUT its nearly impossible to get a squad for lets say BH Fire if todays BH is Metal and nobody farms Warsong for fun.
    Nirvana: yes its an option, hard to get there without beeing 5.0 but possible BUT i (personal) would never go there with a random squad only with friends otherwise u have always trouble with loot or with some un-understandable actions from ppl (i dont say the word n**b). So, its not that easy to grab 5 friends who are online when ure on and who fit in squad.
    World Bosses: yes its a content, but u can even compete with a lvl 70 char if u want- its not limited to 100+ and whoever was on a WB knows whats its all about. Its nothing u can do daylie or "for fun".
    Event: i cant say anything bout events, casue i cant be on at that time
    TT: u can go TT at lower lvl as well BUT which TT high lvls shall go? 1-x or 2-x to farm mats? 3-3 maybe - haha it was BH for some time and always scaring- only the hardcore guys (i mean it in a positiv way) gonna farm it.
    BH: starts at 40... at 100 u get: Warsong, TT - now Lunar, SOT, ABA or RB and u only can do 2 BH, not 3 like from lvl 40 on...and if u have done the same BH for lets say 6 months ure simply pissed.... when u start BH with 40 u have so many inis to run through till ure 100 - but than its over- only the same **** everyday.
    Quest: starts from lvl 1 and yes, im a quest-o-holic, i did ALL my quests except maybe 5 to 10 but the higher u get the lesser quests u get and the lesser rewards u get.
    PK: cant tell u...im a pve-player, i dont like pk
    TW: cant tell u... im sleeping when it starts (thx to pwi)
    Rebirth/Delta: same like i wrote for Warsong - and have fun getting a squad if u wanna do maybe RB w4 or full run for culti
    OHT: im typping slower than the quest ends...
    LG: maybe for the rich and same prob like i wrote at Warsong

My advice for all those of u who cant understand why the lvl100+ ppl QQ, get your *** to 100+ and be 100+ for lets say 6 month, than reply...

Some words to pwi: thx for making me the decision to leave even more easy- wow what an update !!! u impressed us all ---> GZ and BB

oh btw: i always thought pwi plays in the chinese-mythology/fantasy so either lets say faaar before year 0 or maybe i could accept the dark age (lets say 1200 - 1500).
    didnt know they had motorcycles, highways and gas-stations there...
    well done, continue that way and in 5 month we call PWI ---> Black Prophecy !
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    dumpidumpi wrote: »
    @VenusArmani:

sorry Venus, but i think u dont know what ure talking about... u should get a char to 100+ and than u will see the real perfect world.

Warsong: i have some bhs open in there (im a bh-collector^^) BUT its nearly impossible to get a squad for lets say BH Fire if todays BH is Metal and nobody farms Warsong for fun.
    Nirvana: yes its an option, hard to get there without beeing 5.0 but possible BUT i (personal) would never go there with a random squad only with friends otherwise u have always trouble with loot or with some un-understandable actions from ppl (i dont say the word n**b). So, its not that easy to grab 5 friends who are online when ure on and who fit in squad.
    World Bosses: yes its a content, but u can even compete with a lvl 70 char if u want- its not limited to 100+ and whoever was on a WB knows whats its all about. Its nothing u can do daylie or "for fun".
    TT: u can go TT at lower lvl as well BUT which TT high lvls shall go? 1-x or 2-x to farm mats? 3-3 maybe - haha it was BH for some time and always scaring- only the hardcore guys (i mean it in a positiv way) gonna farm it.
    BH: starts at 40... at 100 u get: Warsong, TT - now Lunar, SOT, ABA or RB and u only can do 2 BH, not 3 like from lvl 40 on...and if u have done the same BH for lets say 6 months ure simply pissed.... when u start BH with 40 u have so many inis to run through till ure 100 - but than its over- only the same **** everyday.
    Quest: starts from lvl 1 and yes, im a quest-o-holic, i did ALL my quests except maybe 5 to 10 but the higher u get the lesser quests u get and the lesser rewards u get.
    Rebirth/Delta: same like i wrote for Warsong - and have fun getting a squad if u wanna do maybe RB w4 or full run for culti

My advice for all those of u who cant understand why the lvl100+ ppl QQ, get your *** to 100+ and be 100+ for lets say 6 month, than reply...

Some words to pwi: thx for making me the decision to leave even more easy- wow what an update !!! u impressed us all ---> GZ and BB

oh btw: i always thought pwi plays in the chinese-mythology/fantasy so either lets say faaar before year 0 or maybe i could accept the dark age (lets say 1200 - 1500).

This all falls on the shoulders of the PLAYERS. It is the PLAYERS that allow it to be like this. If every player suddenly made an effort to find enjoyment in it all, it might be different. Warsong squads would be done for fun if enough of the PLAYERS regularly wanted to do them for fun, no?
  • SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary
    SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Warsong? That's for BH. No one farms it or does it regularly.
    Nirvana? Good luck getting a squad when you're <4aps/not a Veno or Cleric.
    World Bosses. Lmao.
    Event? Have fun losing to the over9000 5.0 players.
    TT? Who can solo those again? Oh yeah, 5.0 players.
    BH? See Warsong
    Quests? Have fun grinding 150 mobs and racking up 100k+ repair free for 30k coin a Celestone.
    Cube of Fate? For Venos and people who need Page of Fate skills, otherwise it's a waste of time and money.
    PK? See anything that mentions 5.0.
    TW? Dominating factions. What're the requisites? 5.0.
    Delta? Have fun doing a full Delta everyday.
    OHT? One quest; 3 minutes.
    LG? Only worthwhile run is Squad Mode and that costs 3m.
    You already mentioned quests.
    Delta = Rebirth.
    Tournament? See anything 5.0.

There isn't much people can do at level 100 unless they're 5.0.

Just because you can't be bother to do those instances/events, doesn't negate the fact they are there for higher lvl content.
  • bladerunnerdm
    bladerunnerdm Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Just because you can't be bother to do those instances/events, doesn't negate the fact they are there for higher lvl content.

i think endgame content is meant to be something worth doing it...

anyway the new instance is neither endgame content nor worth doing it!
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i think endgame content is meant to be something worth doing it...

anyway the new instance is neither endgame content nor worth doing it!

Something worth doing to whom? To you? IMO, the new instance will be worth doing to me. Why? Because I will be doing it for FUN. I don't need rewards, just the fun of doing something(relatively) new is good enough for me.

Just because some people absolutely have to get something out of it that benefits their character doesn't mean everyone feels that way. I'd enjoy doing instances even if the mobs and bosses gave no exp/spirit, no drops, no coin, no rep, and there were no rewards at all period aside from the enjoyment of doing it, and finishing it. But thena gain, this is not a GAME, it is a JOB, which is why everything HAS to reward you to be worth anything.
    edited May 2011
    Options
    dumpidumpi wrote: »
    @VenusArmani:

BTW, the same is true for Zimo squads at 59, if you want to solve that problem wait until that day swings back around or make sure you do the instance daily so that you can get the days BH done.

Thos problems are inherent in random squad in anything you do no matter the level, not an excuse not to go.

My faction did do a world boss, and I kept getting knocked straight out of BB by AOE and anyone lower level than me dropped when that happened. I'm sure as always a lot depends on gear/class but there are factions that used to camp these things and I've done one successfully with a faction before.

Others said it best and simpler so I will just qoute them. I only replied to two things in red. ^^
    This all falls on the shoulders of the PLAYERS. It is the PLAYERS that allow it to be like this. If every player suddenly made an effort to find enjoyment in it all, it might be different. Warsong squads would be done for fun if enough of the PLAYERS regularly wanted to do them for fun, no?

By the way, I level slowly by choice. I could have been to level 100 by now if I wanted to and have many level 100 friends.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    People are never happy sigh. Least they tried to give us new content, you ***** when they don't, you ***** when they try. You ***** because the instance doesn't give you 40 levels for the price of 5 hypers. You ***** because it doesn't drop millions of coins per mob.

Yeah it's easy but be grateful for once. What's peoples' obsessions with getting to 100 as soon as possible? Enjoy the journey like your meant to.

Be surprised how many people don't know the questing area for their level, think that zhenning is the process to buy gold, or what a public quest is. Some of my most fun times have been at a PQ or zhenning mobs...

Anyway carry on crying and flame on b:cute
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    People are never happy sigh. Least they tried to give us new content, you ***** when they don't, you ***** when they try. You ***** because the instance doesn't give you 40 levels for the price of 5 hypers. You ***** because it doesn't drop millions of coins per mob.

Yeah it's easy but be grateful for once. What's peoples' obsessions with getting to 100 as soon as possible? Enjoy the journey like your meant to.

Be surprised how many people don't know the questing area for their level, think that zhenning is the process to buy gold, or what a public quest is. Some of my most fun times have been at a PQ or zhenning mobs...

Quoted for the truth
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • __Astarte__ - Dreamweaver
    __Astarte__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

I'm inclined to believe you haven't done the instance yourself. Because if you had, and still think stuffing a bunch of @#$%-easy AoE fodder and a lame excuse for a 'boss' that barely counts as an elite mob into an beginner level FB map is 'trying to add new content', then you have REALLY low standards. >.>
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.
  • Finaler - Raging Tide
    Finaler - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

This is not new content this is "repackaged" content. It's almost like those ppl that bought all the different collector's editions of the lotr movies, or buying a remake of an old game that has the same graphics same features just "challenge" mode for the ppl that know the game. It's not new unless it gives you something worth it. Why did ppl buy the remakes for the pokemon games because it gave you more than what the last experience did.

And on the topic of fun. IMHO the fun in an mmo is the constant bettering and getting of new things to play with and using that to get newer things, so an instance with a lackluster reward for even the levels it's for is a pain to be hyped about.

another game did a similar thing they rereleased the older content but did it in the right way that seems to allude this instance, give us a harder mode but also a good reward from it that makes us want to to achieve it. Now idk if anyones figured out if there's a reward at the end of this or it's getting implemented later but it seems useless to do it atm.

But with criticism comes suggestions to improve. I'd say if this instance was able to be done repeatedly during a day it would fix the fcc problem totally. It would promote people being social getting a core group of friends if they do it enough. It would also stop the massive amounts of twinking in this game. And hey put a small coin reward at the end to make up for drop drops lost in it, lets at level 70+ range it'll give 50k to do it in the allotted time or heck even DQ points as well?
    also known as notes or maxer depending on the server.

resident lowbie of tao
  • Crones - Heavens Tear
    Crones - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    im guessing it will be quest based, like rebirth, but will start out full of bugs, with slightly fewer bugs a year from now.

Rebirth and zhen.

isnt zhenning outdated O.o havent heard that term in a year or so...never done a zhen on any chars i just aoe grind by myself when i was on my bm or assassin. Even my seeker now i aoe grind pretty easily. id like to try this new instance to see what its about. And mystic maybe you should make a noob and not hyper activaely level it to 100 :/ maybe the new instance is something you would enjoy :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When you counter, you don't let them cut you...
    When you protect someone, you don't let them die...
    When you attack, KILL!!!!
    I've found my resolve.
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Didnt read all the comments so this might have already been said.

Its great that PW added a new instance but to add something that is quite easy to complete (impression got from other threads) and is restricted to a maximum lvl of 84 doesnt seem nice.

Given the name, I was half expecting it to be something similar to a concise version of the Rebirth instance, which actually caters to multiple level groups (including endgamers), having decent rewards.

Also as for the option of levelling, this instance seems like a once per day thing (again this is the impression I got from various threads) and does not seem any thing close to a replacement for frost which can be done multiple times per day.

All am saying is that probably the next time they should think a little more and make instances a little more universal (like rebirth).
  • bladerunnerdm
    bladerunnerdm Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Something worth doing to whom? To you? IMO, the new instance will be worth doing to me. Why? Because I will be doing it for FUN. I don't need rewards, just the fun of doing something(relatively) new is good enough for me.

Just because some people absolutely have to get something out of it that benefits their character doesn't mean everyone feels that way. I'd enjoy doing instances even if the mobs and bosses gave no exp/spirit, no drops, no coin, no rep, and there were no rewards at all period aside from the enjoyment of doing it, and finishing it. But thena gain, this is not a GAME, it is a JOB, which is why everything HAS to reward you to be worth anything.

and how long do you have fun of it? 2x, 10x,... ???

adding an instance for just running once or twice per player makes no sense!

There is an hard instance where you got nothing worth, it's called warsong. Nobody runs full warsong, so i guess for 99% of all players fun means to get a reward for doing hard things. So you belong to the 1% that do it just for the competition. The game is expensive you don't have fun in long terms. Run your Phoenix Valley 100x and have fun, enjoy the repair and potions and the 0 coins reward...
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I've been 100 for a good while now and I have pretty much run out of things to do. My reason is different than yours however.

I spent at least 2 years below level 100 experiencing everything the game had to offer. I did everything at the level you were first able to do it with a party of same level players. I had no level 100s helping me with my level 30-90 stuff. Do you know why? It was because there weren't any. I WAS the high level player. It was incredibly fun running through an instance with a proper leveled party and not knowing if you could survive or not. Getting wiped was part of the fun, I didn't mind one bit. When I hit 89, not many others had gotten that high yet. Funny how that worked out since I was leveling slow on purpose.

I took it slow and as a result, I was unstoppable in all aspects of pve. I knew my class in every way possible. I knew all my strengths, weaknesses, and everything I was able to do. I didn't have great gear either. Level and gear weren't an issue, people didn't care when it came to me and brought me into instances well beyond what I should have been able to handle at my level. Others who claimed to be good couldn't hope to compare. (I'm not like this anymore I haven't played a lot for a long time so I'm pretty crappy these days. lol If I ran an instance with you right now, and you told me I was horrible at playing right after, you'd be right. =p) This was the result of NOT rushing through the levels like everyone today seems to do. (which is why the majority of high level players are horrible at playing this game)

By time I reached 100, the only thing in the game I hadn't done yet, was nirvana and I'm sure everyone knows the reason for that. That's right, when I hit 100 I had already done everything else in the game that wasn't nirvana. You know what? I had more fun than any of you hyper levelers will EVER DREAM of having in this game.

The point is, leveling isn't everything! Stop rushing to get to the end, enjoy everything the game has to offer. There is more to the game than level 100+, so take your time, and enjoy the game! =)
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • HeavensRage - Raging Tide
    HeavensRage - Raging Tide Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

I spent at least 2 years below level 100 experiencing everything the game had to offer. I did everything at the level you were first able to do it with a party of same level players. I had no level 100s helping me with my level 30-90 stuff. Do you know why? It was because there weren't any. I WAS the high level player. It was incredibly fun running through an instance with a proper leveled party and not knowing if you could survive or not. Getting wiped was part of the fun, I didn't mind one bit. When I hit 89, not many others had gotten that high yet. Funny how that worked out since I was leveling slow on purpose.

I took it slow and as a result, I was unstoppable in all aspects of pve. I knew my class in every way possible. I knew all my strengths, weaknesses, and everything I was able to do. I didn't have great gear either. Level and gear weren't an issue, people didn't care when it came to me and brought me into instances well beyond what I should have been able to handle at my level. Others who claimed to be good couldn't hope to compare. (I'm not like this anymore I haven't played a lot for a long time so I'm pretty crappy these days. lol If I ran an instance with you right now, and you told me I was horrible at playing right after, you'd be right. =p) This was the result of NOT rushing through the levels like everyone today seems to do. (which is why the majority of high level players are horrible at playing this game)

Ahahahahahahahaha.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ahahahahahahahaha.

What you posted here, clearly shows you were NOT around early in the game. I'll let you know how things were then.

Bounty Hunter did NOT exist.
    Hypers did NOT exist.
    Genies did NOT exist.
    Frost was NOT for exp.
    The main way to gain levels was quests, grinding, and rebirth delta at high levels. Everyone leveled slowly since they couldn't do it any faster.

I spent at least 1 year at level 93 grinding for rep, before they put it in the cash shop. This accounts for 1 year of my pre-level 100 claim of 2 years. Doing research of your own would find all of my claims to be true.

Doing my own research led me to know who you really are and that nothing you say is of any importance since you think its funny to torment others.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    and how long do you have fun of it? 2x, 10x,... ???

adding an instance for just running once or twice per player makes no sense!

There is an hard instance where you got nothing worth, it's called warsong. Nobody runs full warsong, so i guess for 99% of all players fun means to get a reward for doing hard things. So you belong to the 1% that do it just for the competition. The game is expensive you don't have fun in long terms. Run your Phoenix Valley 100x and have fun, enjoy the repair and potions and the 0 coins reward...

Thats true. You will do an instance maybe 2-5 times for fun and to finish it properly. After that you wont bother anymore unless there is a decent profit in exp or coins.

Just like Warsong, no one goes there beyond BH100 bosses.

I have done full Warsong twice for "fun" and i will never ever do it again. Its not worth my time in charms and pots to run it 100-200 times for a Warsong Belt. Its not that much fun seeing my charm disappear. Probably the same for 99% of the players.

I'm pretty sure they will add a 95-100 option to the new instance though. Maybe you get exp and drops worth running it, i have no clue.
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The point is, leveling isn't everything! Stop rushing to get to the end, enjoy everything the game has to offer. There is more to the game than level 100+, so take your time, and enjoy the game! =)

^ Is the only part where I agree.

Hence why I'm still lvl1 b:victory kidding
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HeavensRage - Raging Tide
    HeavensRage - Raging Tide Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    What you posted here, clearly shows you were NOT around early in the game. I'll let you know how things were then.

Sure I was. Hey! Remember this picture?

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/p122191/Zoe.jpg

You added nothing new to my knowledge of this game, I was here since the beginning. And I know that it did NOT take 2 years to hit 100, leveling "slowly." You were either leveling VERY slowly, in an almost comatose state, or you were one of the fast levelers. Pick one.
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I have a few pages of this thread. Eh, truthfully, I'm going to go see what's up when I log on. Sounds like an interesting instance (though I haven't heard much about what kind of mobs are in it...)
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    isnt zhenning outdated O.o havent heard that term in a year or so...never done a zhen on any chars i just aoe grind by myself when i was on my bm or assassin. Even my seeker now i aoe grind pretty easily. id like to try this new instance to see what its about. And mystic maybe you should make a noob and not hyper activaely level it to 100 :/ maybe the new instance is something you would enjoy :o
    It was.

But if you could get a party of other level 60s to do a zhen squad and you all activate hypers, you could easily be getting 2 levels an hour at level 60
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."