LOL new instance

Comments

• ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    everyone bytching about the new instance just needs to shut up. at least they DID put in a new instance, but you all are too greedy/lazy to bother trying it out. there is a reason to play a game other than rushing to max level in a week as someone posted.

edit: i'll definitely be trying this out on my cleric ^_^

Just look at the majority of the people posting and saying this was a bad update. It's basically them saying they don't like it because it doesn't apply to their main. I can understand disappointment that it isn't a end-game instance, but at least it's content. They act like there aren't still possible future updates which will give end-game players more content. Besides, nearly every event (such as Celestial Tigers and Nien before it) were slanted towards the higher levels on an ungodly scale.

It doesn't surprise me that this is the typical response to this. Too many people think only about themselves and seem to think that if it doesn't apply directly to them, it's a fail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • Larkray - Dreamweaver
    Larkray - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    How about those of us who hit 100+ without Hypering and have multiple alts above the Level Range ?

So yeah would kinda like new content that doesn't include having to roll yet another toon

i hit 101 without hypering on veno, 95 without hypering on sin, 68 cleric also same as well as many other toons. a game is meant for FUN not as a job
    There's more to making a judging than everything being in black and white. The decision making process is a puddle of grays.
    True friends aren't those who would bail you out of jail, they're the one sitting with you in the cell saying, "Well that was fun!"
    Proud Level 101 Heavy/Arcane Tanking Fox Venomancer of DW~

Family is the people you're with, not the roof over your head. Ty Kindrid for helping me see that again.
  • ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver
    ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I rolled my cleric before the timer even appeared but I guess I`ll try the new instance sooner or later.
    However, there are many people who don't feel like leveling a new alt just for one instance, it's still a bit egoistic, no?
    What if I want to try the instance with my archer?
    ColdAsLife, 90, Proud Sage Archer
    ArchRaziel, 5x, Cleric
    XBushidoX, xbushidox.guildportal.com
    Rectitude, Courage, Benelovence, Respect, Honesty, Honor, Loyalty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Larkray - Dreamweaver
    Larkray - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Just look at the majority of the people posting and saying this was a bad update. It's basically them saying they don't like it because it doesn't apply to their main. I can understand disappointment that it isn't a end-game instance, but at least it's content. They act like there aren't still possible future updates which will give end-game players more content. Besides, nearly every event (such as Celestial Tigers and Nien before it) were slanted towards the higher levels on an ungodly scale.

It doesn't surprise me that this is the typical response to this. Too many people think only about themselves and seem to think that if it doesn't apply directly to them, it's a fail.

*points to quote* not everything revolves around one persons wants :)
    There's more to making a judging than everything being in black and white. The decision making process is a puddle of grays.
    True friends aren't those who would bail you out of jail, they're the one sitting with you in the cell saying, "Well that was fun!"
    Proud Level 101 Heavy/Arcane Tanking Fox Venomancer of DW~

Family is the people you're with, not the roof over your head. Ty Kindrid for helping me see that again.
  • Finrah - Sanctuary
    Finrah - Sanctuary Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Max level to enter is 84? LOL??

Way to fail.
    Because giving people who havent rushed to 100 something to do is fail.

Of course... it would be more effective if it wasnt a way TO rush them to 100 b:surrender

There are people who doesn't even know how to play their class and get themselves Plvled in FCC to 85+.... I'm actually glad the GMs put this new instance in, because there are more and more idiots that don't know how to play their class, and not know the Squad Dynamics; this would help the newbies or players to a new class to experience with it... not a fail really. And we 100s+ wud definitely have a new instance, it just takes time.

Thankyou GMs for this instance, I do appreciate it as it would most likely reduce the amount of NOOBS in game and think they are pro because they are high lvls but really a empty shell of nothing.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    lol well i think its good for something lower lvls can do. if u dont have oracles and such, which a lot of people dont, questing can get boring. this should be fun for them.

But Vi... I mean TreeHugs, the lower levels do have something to do. They come on to the forum and complain about the cash shop gear. It isn't my problem they don't have R9, honest. Cause if you don't spend you're just freeloading dead weight. Also if you want the cash shop gear its all there, there is nothing stopping you from getting it you just buy things from people who open the boxes. b:laugh
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    i hit 101 without hypering on veno, 95 without hypering on sin, 68 cleric also same as well as many other toons. a game is meant for FUN not as a job

+666 tot his. I know it will be another 2-5 months before I hit 85, so I can at least enjoy the highest area. My BM alt is only lvl 12, he gains about a lvl a week atm. I could care less about endgame, I have nothing to prove, and there is much to enjoy in the game.

AND HERE IS SOME FOOD FOR THOUGHT: If they had added something for endgame players, and be honest, how long would it have been before that instance became a total bore the same way Nirvana is now?

Thinking about the above question, would an endgame instance really have had much of an effect at making players happy? I say not. It would be only temporary, until everyone got bored. And even then, people would ahve still been b1tchign about the instance form the day it was added, for one reason or another. People like to complain, and focus on the negative, instead of just taking it in stride and enjoying the game for what it is, and what you can make of it.
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I'm a little disappointed in that this will be the only instance that I'm gonna try sans my fiance. He leveled his seeker too fast. >.>

But otherwise, you never know--there may be other elements to the patch that we're missing here; maybe...just maybe...they made it so that fc has a definitive cap.

For those who are 85+ (it did not say that you can't get in at 84), and sick of FC, there is Delta (maybe those who never did delta before 100 can delve into that for BH practice?), fish grinding, map 3 zhen with a full squad (something that I have never done because fc got -changed as I got that map on my wiz--I did it mostly solo), and yeah, quests kinda suck for exp, but they're still there.

FYI, I have 3 characters outside of the level range, and 1 just barely in range.
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • LucifersFury - Heavens Tear
    LucifersFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    i think thats the Dungeon Instance, they still yet too release the castle one
  • MrFishSticks - Lost City
    MrFishSticks - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Everybody that likes this new instance seems to be very butt-hurt at people that power leveled and feel that this is a way to punish them. What about people that worked hard and have been 100+ for awhile now? People are mad because the goal for lowbies should be to level up. They have many ways to do that without whoring out frost. Why not reward the people that worked hard and pay pwe's bills?
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Everybody that likes this new instance seems to be very butt-hurt at people that power leveled and feel that this is a way to punish them. What about people that worked hard and have been 100+ for awhile now? People are mad because the goal for lowbies should be to level up. They have many ways to do that without whoring out frost. Why not reward the people that worked hard and pay pwe's bills?

We have to pay 500k to do one of our BH1s. Isn't that reward enough for being 100? b:cute /sarcasm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    My sin, veno, and seeker can still try this out but it sucks my psy and mystic can't. I didn't power level my mystic in frost, but I still miss out on the new area *sigh*

I bet at least a few people out there are annoyed at how much money they spent on power leveling this week if this has good rewards lol

Edit: Idk if it has good rewards or not I'm just interested in trying a new anything at this point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • Solara_craft - Heavens Tear
    Solara_craft - Heavens Tear Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    lol... at least my nub mystic can go, :P.
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/SolGDArch.png[/SIGPIC]
    Alt's:
    Disarmonia_X - 101 Cleric
    Shadows_Muse - 100 Wiz; Ω
    b:heartAneurysmal/MetalPenguinb:dirty
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011

Actually, as much as I do like that they have added content for those of us who aren't obsessed with reaching endgame, who actually just play this to have fun, I also do wish they would have added something for endgame players too. Because there are enough decent, legit endgame players who have been around since back when reaching endgame could not be done via power-rushing.
    So really, this new instance can be taken as a disappointment, or be enjoyed for what it is. My boyfriend is 95 and cannot enter it, but even he likes that something hass been added for those of us who aren't worried about reaching endgame. I know I likely won't hit 85 for another 2-5 months, and I doubt I'll hit 1-- within the next year. And that is perfectly alright, I have enough things to enjoy in this game till then.
  • SoulNala - Raging Tide
    SoulNala - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I dont care if there are any coin or item rewards... Isnt it just nice that you have a new place to discover when you are bored of your main?
    Good add for people who enjoy playing this game just by playing and not working with hypers to 100. If a new player comes to PWI he won't do only bhs/cs and buying heads... Good move to make leveling more interesting.

Sad how many people think: ''omg Im 100, new instance for lowbies?!=fail update''
    edited May 2011
    We have to pay 500k to do one of our BH1s. Isn't that reward enough for being 100? b:cute /sarcasm

b:chuckle
    i havent paid for a bh since low 8x, but i understand what you mean. and nv is a nightmare without 2x drops in squads that arent full 3.33+. glad they decided that another lowbie time waster was better than a 3rd thing for 10xs to bridge the gap
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Not everything can be about lvl 100+ or even level 85+ players. Honestly, if a town built a new movie theater or teen club to help give the teens something to do, you wouldn't call it unfair because you didn't have one did you? Or if a new elementary school was built? Or a middle school got a new after school program? You wouldn't say, well since you did that you have to build something for us adults too because when I was young it wasn't there! Life moves on. The game is going to expand and it's not always going to be something you personally benefit from on your main. It's not unfair, all MMOs should change. If you really want to try it, roll an alt. If you don't be happy that many of the last batch of newer instances and the newest world events catered to you and accept that other people deserve to get something too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Sverdet - Heavens Tear
    Sverdet - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    When I log back in, I'm going to the new instance. THIS is what I'll be like when I see the boss. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sverdet ~ Lvl 100 Seeker; Rank 8
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    It's a shame that there's not an option to run this instance for lvl 85+ Would love to run it on my veno b:sad
    I'm glad however they at least added something in... and I'll be sure to try it out on one of my alts (:

Grim D: once I lvld my noob archer you better take me along on a run ^-^b:pleasedb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
    edited May 2011
    Not everything can be about lvl 100+ or even level 85+ players. Honestly, if a town built a new movie theater or teen club to help give the teens something to do, you wouldn't call it unfair because you didn't have one did you? Or if a new elementary school was built? Or a middle school got a new after school program? You wouldn't say, well since you did that you have to build something for us adults too because when I was young it wasn't there! Life moves on. The game is going to expand and it's not always going to be something you personally benefit from on your main. It's not unfair, all MMOs should change. If you really want to try it, roll an alt. If you don't be happy that many of the last batch of newer instances and the newest world events catered to you and accept that other people deserve to get something too.

I didnt say everything needed to be about 100+. they already have tons of things out for lownies to level. but at 100+ you have bh and nv. and after awhile those things can get extremely boring. my point was that because 99% of the $ pwe gets from this game comes from 100+ people that it would be nice to reward them with another instance instead of packs for people to buy. endgame should be about who can buy the most packs. ijs
  • ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver
    ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Grim D: once I lvld my noob archer you better take me along on a run ^-^b:pleasedb:chuckle

Of course we will try it out b:chuckle
    ColdAsLife, 90, Proud Sage Archer
    ArchRaziel, 5x, Cleric
    XBushidoX, xbushidox.guildportal.com
    Rectitude, Courage, Benelovence, Respect, Honesty, Honor, Loyalty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Of course we will try it out b:chuckle

yay ^-^ b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Due to the inability to form my opinion into words effectively, I will simply reply with: b:shutup
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    I didnt say everything needed to be about 100+. they already have tons of things out for lownies to level. but at 100+ you have bh and nv. and after awhile those things can get extremely boring. my point was that because 99% of the $ pwe gets from this game comes from 100+ people that it would be nice to reward them with another instance instead of packs for people to buy. endgame should be about who can buy the most packs. ijs

Why does everything before endgame have to be about lvling? Why can't a player have fun, instead of making this game into job? Why does everyone seem to have "endgame fever"? Yes, those who are endgame deserve something too. I'm not denying that. But are you saying that there is no point to everything before endgame other than to level?
  • Tombvixen - Heavens Tear
    Tombvixen - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    ok lets explain this how it really works....1st they brought out nirvana...at that time there wasnt even enough lvl 100s to warrent such an addition...so pwi brings out hypers....by doing this people lvl much faster and in turn want the best of the best gear....to do this they must be pro merchants (very few are) or spend more money....once you have said gear and are 100 you run nirvana for even more in game coin....well we cant have people stop spending, so theres the fishies.....another set of gear needed = more money spent....then theres the faction base ment to be a coin sink at the promise of new pvp style instance....then there thes earth guards 2 more classes to gear up = more income....

all and all its about the income...they want you power leveling so you need to spend more money to gear the new toons up....

as you can see from my join date (not my 1st toon) ive been around awhile....i understand why the new instance is implemented...do i agree with it? no....do i have a choice? yes use it or dont....its that simple...i would absolutly love something more to do at my lvl and experiance then bhs everyday and nirvana when im not sick of running it....what i would like to see is a complex instance which can not be solo'd by any class, where your choices determin the outcome, where the rewards for having to work as a well oiled machine (team) and accualy completing the instance of greatly increased difficulty is such that people can look forward to it...(miss my dreams of full FF gold gear =( )

but yea thats my 2cents....an easy break down....you dont have to agree with what they do, but you can choose to take part or not to....very simple
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    ok lets explain this how it really works....1st they brought out nirvana...at that time there wasnt even enough lvl 100s to warrent such an addition...so pwi brings out hypers....by doing this people lvl much faster and in turn want the best of the best gear....to do this they must be pro merchants (very few are) or spend more money....once you have said gear and are 100 you run nirvana for even more in game coin....well we cant have people stop spending, so theres the fishies.....another set of gear needed = more money spent....then theres the faction base ment to be a coin sink at the promise of new pvp style instance....then there thes earth guards 2 more classes to gear up = more income....

all and all its about the income...they want you power leveling so you need to spend more money to gear the new toons up....

as you can see from my join date (not my 1st toon) ive been around awhile....i understand why the new instance is implemented...do i agree with it? no....do i have a choice? yes use it or dont....its that simple...i would absolutley love something more to do at my lvl and experiance then bhs everyday and nirvana when im not sick of running it....what i would like to see is a complex instance which can not be solo'd by any class, where your choices determin the outcome, where the rewards for having to work as a well oiled machine (team) and accualy completing the instance of greatly increased difficulty is such that people can look forward to it...(miss my dreams of full FF gold gear =( )

but yea thats my 2cents....an easy break down....you dont have to agree with what they do, but you can choose to take part or not to....very simple

+666, your reasons for not liking the new instance are not greedy, and are actually decent. Instead of complaining solely because YOU didn't get something to take away your boredom(temporarily, might I add) you gave an awesome sum-up of your dismay at the unfairness of it all.
    And I love your idea of an instance that cannot be rushed, done fast, and cheaped-out; especially if it was made for players of lower ranges as well as higher ranges(obviously highers cannot do lower range versions).
    Oh wait, scratch that, most people are lusting with "endgame fever" and don't care about fun.
    Tombvixen at least has my respect.
  • CJD - Heavens Tear
    CJD - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    i think its great, gives us lower levels something fun to do, when everything else is owned by 100+ players

Palace of nirvana, where the chicken sometime go hide and six players waste their time and a key for nothing b:chuckle

or the BH100 where I used to do every day hoping to get 2million and get 50mysterious chips as reward LOL or 50 mirages.

FF is way owned by power leveling low level toons :P
    Girls are like phones...
    We love to be held... talked too..
    but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected! b:laugh
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I've heard that the new instance is EXACTLY like RB. So are there bosses? Is there digging? Are there bosses that you need to dig up? Can you finally refine that pickaxe? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Just got a squad for it to try it. You can only do it once a day, and there is a limit (no idea how much) to the instances. So when we tried it, it said the instance was full and we lost our quest, so we can't try it again, even though we never actually made it into the instance. :/
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide
    Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    You really messed up here with the publicty stunt. I have been playing my barb for a year yes I have used hypers he only reached 100 about a month ago. Since the timer was loaded I had ideas running through my mind PWI even encouraged us to let our minds run away with them selves I was even hoping you had fixed some stuff in the game and made my class worthwhile again.

I log in see new instance and think ok it's not what I wanted but it's something new right that has to be good? I read through the notice and then see I can't even go in there so all that "excitment" I had all week over something new coming in to the game was for nothing well unless you class a motor bike as something exciting

To everyone who enjoys the instance and gets to use it I hope you enjoy it and im not trying to take your fun away but to everyone else who can't use it I would like to thank PWI on behalf of you all for basicly waving something infront of our eyes and then kicking us in the nuts.

Yet again I feel disssapointed.
    02/07/2011 - Lost paitence with PWI sold all my gear bought packs and wasted my coin till it was gone... goodbye PWI b:bye