Max level to enter is 84? LOL??

Way to fail.
Post edited by Evanera - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• CptMaggots - Lost City
    CptMaggots - Lost City Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Because giving people who havent rushed to 100 something to do is fail.

Of course... it would be more effective if it wasnt a way TO rush them to 100 b:surrender
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    Remember to forget to relent, to surrender.
  • ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver
    ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I LOL how PWI trolled the high levels b:laugh
    Maybe I`ll try it out on my cleric b:cute
    ColdAsLife, 90, Proud Sage Archer
    ArchRaziel, 5x, Cleric
    XBushidoX, xbushidox.guildportal.com
    Rectitude, Courage, Benelovence, Respect, Honesty, Honor, Loyalty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    More low level content for people to ignore while they live in FF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HardnHeavy - Raging Tide
    HardnHeavy - Raging Tide Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    hyper to 100 then QQ you cant enter lol
    this update shows that pwi is not a race to 100 but to play all lvls between

great update pwi
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    the cheapest and fastest way to level to 75 is FF powerleveling, why would anyone bother?

and GG putting PQ reward in gamble packs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TreeHugs - Harshlands
    TreeHugs - Harshlands Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol well i think its good for something lower lvls can do. if u dont have oracles and such, which a lot of people dont, questing can get boring. this should be fun for them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TreeHugs - Lv. 101 Demon Rank 8 Mystic
    vixter - Lv. 101 Demon Heavy Rank 8 Venomancer
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This is to replace FFC in the future...Watch for it, it has been expected to happen...ijs...b:avoidb:bye

And nothing for the higher levels..hmmm....again....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    Options

great update pwi

They should have stopped hypers working in FF then . .. ijs .... And wonder if hypers will work in new instance ... If they do it kinda make's your point moot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Archer_babe - Raging Tide
    Archer_babe - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i think its great, gives us lower levels something fun to do, when everything else is owned by 100+ players
  • Ununoctium - Lost City
    Ununoctium - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    *sigh*
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i think its great, gives us lower levels something fun to do, when everything else is owned by 100+ players
    What about those of us who are 85-99 and tired of FCC?
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

.....quest?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

great update pwi

It's nice to see something added for people that don't want to live in Frostcovered City and bh from 1 to 100, but it's rather pointless in my opinion that there's nothing added for those already at 85+. A lot of us leveled back when rb gamma was the in thing to do, and people did that until level 86.

If i have an alt in the range, i'll try it, but if not then I don't see the point in making one just to run an instance that my main or main alt can't run. (can't remember if i deleted the alt cleric i'd made at one point or not, I was never excited enough with it to remember it well honestly)
    edited May 2011
    Options
    LOL, are you even reading your posts before posting them actually?
    The instance has nothing to do with the hyper leveled characters. What about the old school players that are over level 84 for years now ?
    It's just another way to hyper level before reaching the FC level requirement ....
    ArchRaziel, 5x, Cleric
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeathMethod - Harshlands
    DeathMethod - Harshlands Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    this Is To Replace Ffc In The Future...watch For It, It Has Been Expected To Happen...ijs...b:avoidb:bye

And Nothing For The Higher Levels..hmmm....again....

Lol I Love That Sig
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    They should have stopped hypers working in FF then . .. ijs .... And wonder if hypers will work in new instance ... If they do it kinda make's your point moot.

im guessing it will be quest based, like rebirth, but will start out full of bugs, with slightly fewer bugs a year from now.

Rebirth and zhen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Because giving people who havent rushed to 100 something to do is fail.

Of course... it would be more effective if it wasnt a way TO rush them to 100 b:surrender

Agreed. Tehre are man casual players who play this game, and don't lvl super fast. I myself am a semi-casual player, and I do all the quests(except the one requiring 50 Hays, total ripoff) So it is indeed nice to see something that, in a way, rewards those who do take it slow, as well as the casual gamers who don't power-rush.

great update pwi

Exactly. PWI creates an instance to **** over the power-rushers. Interesting, seeing as many people have complained incessantly about the power-rushing. Oh well, Haste makes waste, as the saying goes. I am actually impressed at the instance, though in the end, it is indeed a double edged sword, as this also lets down the decent, legit endgame players who deserve a new instance.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This has no real purpose.

I'm 90% sure that FC, BH, and Goshiki chain will still be a faster way to level.

So why bother doing this for XP when there's already so many ways to level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    .....quest?

Yeah, I'd love it if they'd give more quests that actually reward valuable exp for your lvl. I got I think 2 quests upon reaching 100, both giving something like .1% each. You get so many quests at 20-60, but then they just keep diminishing. Personally I think there should be a class specific quest chain too, so they don't get as boring doing them on alts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    im guessing it will be quest based, like rebirth, but will start out full of bugs, with slightly MORE bugs a year from now.

Fixed.

Sad to see yet another update that has no use for higher levels.

When the majority of your playerbase is 100+, it's time to do something for them and not the lowbies that already have 2154544656545646 different ways to level to 100 in a week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This has no real purpose.

I'm 90% sure that FC, BH, and Goshiki chain will still be a faster way to level.

So why bother doing this for XP when there's already so many ways to level.

For fun? Is that really so hard to imagine? I do 1-x runs often just for the fun of it. Believe it or not, some people do actually pay this game just to have fun.b:kiss
  • Belgare - Sanctuary
    Belgare - Sanctuary Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Lower levels have always had stuff they could do. This is pointless. Another thing I will ignore..
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Reward for finishing? 5 Hypers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Lower levels have always had stuff they could do. This is pointless. Another thing I will ignore..

Yeah we got bhs and grind and public quest. We dont need another instance which no one is going to do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BiWinning - Heavens Tear
    BiWinning - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I just wanted to feel important and feel like someone Employed at PWI would read my post..I agree like why would they add something for 84 and under? I mean..Duhh. We can do BH/CS/WQ/Hyper and like 100 diff things soo we should give all the 84+ that do TT/FF/NIRV/RE/ETC ETC ETC something to do..I mean thats just my opinionnn I'm under 84 but like wow, why give us something to do? Like totally.
  • Larkray - Dreamweaver
    Larkray - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    everyone bytching about the new instance just needs to shut up. at least they DID put in a new instance, but you all are too greedy/lazy to bother trying it out. there is a reason to play a game other than rushing to max level in a week as someone posted.

edit: i'll definitely be trying this out on my cleric ^_^
    There's more to making a judging than everything being in black and white. The decision making process is a puddle of grays.
    True friends aren't those who would bail you out of jail, they're the one sitting with you in the cell saying, "Well that was fun!"
    Proud Level 101 Heavy/Arcane Tanking Fox Venomancer of DW~

Family is the people you're with, not the roof over your head. Ty Kindrid for helping me see that again.
  • Belgare - Sanctuary
    Belgare - Sanctuary Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    No one employed at PWI will read your post, I'm afraid. They're too busy trying to look busy.
    edited May 2011
    Options
    It's not like that Larkray. What about the people that are over 84 for a long time now ? We have to roll new characters in order to try the instance ?
    ArchRaziel, 5x, Cleric
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    Options
    there is a reason to play a game other than rushing to max level in a week as someone posted.

How about those of us who hit 100+ without Hypering and have multiple alts above the Level Range ?

So yeah would kinda like new content that doesn't include having to roll yet another toon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Larkray - Dreamweaver
    Larkray - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    why not? half the players who have quit haven't really quit, they've just recycled onto new mains without telling anyone, a fresh start so to speak. there's always a lack of barbs or clerics that any new alts made can fill in that void
    There's more to making a judging than everything being in black and white. The decision making process is a puddle of grays.
    True friends aren't those who would bail you out of jail, they're the one sitting with you in the cell saying, "Well that was fun!"
    Proud Level 101 Heavy/Arcane Tanking Fox Venomancer of DW~

Family is the people you're with, not the roof over your head. Ty Kindrid for helping me see that again.