Dominus = new caesar

Comments

• Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    and the what else would the circumstantial evidence be pointing to? that there was a freaky 4-way going on with the teleport master? come on guy.

I did believe that and started to imagine things happening ... way to ruin it sasha b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Its so painfully obvious, which is why I don't think any sort of gank planning happened. If they did plan, then wow....even I could be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more secretive about it. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Its so painfully obvious, which is why I don't think any sort of gank planning happened. If they did plan, then wow....even I could be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more secretive about it. :P

Psh secretive...you? You have trouble not saying what you are doing every 5 minutes on wcb:shutup

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    forgot to mention... dominus in the southwest corner, just like caesar

exactly the same in all aspects
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
    edited May 2011
    I think at some point they both had a veno leading ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    forgot to mention... dominus in the southwest corner, just like caesar

exactly the same in all aspects

Hey you, when we gonna get started on crankin out those **** babies to TW for us?
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I think at some point they both had a veno leading ...

Its the resurrection of MiaTemaro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2011
    Its the resurrection of MiaTemaro

can we resurrect Mono too? ive heard he was dead at GB mobs for a few hours yesterday b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    Saeidon - Heavens Tear Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    realization.

and the what else would the circumstantial evidence be pointing to? that there was a freaky 4-way going on with the teleport master? come on guy.

no smug condescending bears for the rest of what i said? Keep thinking, and keep your thesaurus handy.

Realisation* is fine thanks. Sasha, if you are going to try and go for the "correct spelling to make opponent look silly, and self look clever" route, at least be right about it, or you are going to look pretty stupid a whole bunch of times.

I see you also decided to divert away from anything I actually said, in an attempt to steer the discourse towards something you felt more comfortable with, aka it actually was obvious. Sorry silly little fox, but as I already accepted that in the very post you were responding to, that road is closed. Does this goes back to you struggling to comprehend simple sentences?

Oh, before I click reply! Do you like that I called you silly little fox? I felt it sounded suitably condescending b:chuckle
    I love drinking tea
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Too many big words this thread has QQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I advise everyone in order to counteract Sasha and Isaphet's arguments, to speak in really cool "highschool txting kewlness".

Remember, the less you type things correct, the cooler u r.

lolrofl.

b:victory

c u l8er.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Despite the over use of words larger then knownase's iq all the two of you have accomplished is making an *** out of yourselves. Seidon, Sasha isnt as dumb as you like to think.Sasha,sorry you are a silly little fox. O one more thing this is not a smirk b:chuckle its a chuckle b:sin this is much closer to a smirk
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    Saeidon - Heavens Tear Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I don't think Sasha is dumb, I know he is reasonably intelligent. I happily admit that his trolls are a bunch more fun to read and respond to than the nubis/scrubby style of *beat chest and grunt drivel*.

Sasha just gets a bit obsessed with trying to troll anything and everything that I post (check the number of his posts that contain a quote from me!), and ends up stumbling over himself a bit.

Horses for courses and all, but I've found the last couple of pages quite fun!
    I love drinking tea
    edited May 2011
    Dictionary.com for some reason is getting a massive influx of page requests at the moment.

Anyway, stop getting off topic.

Thread is now about Dominus..... again.

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I can't decide!!!

Dominus for their massively inflated ego and incredible level of fail..

or..

Radiance for all the QQ they threw lastnight outside west gate..

Who oh who to kill farm..

brb posting poll on Enrage forums!
    edited May 2011
    I can't decide!!!

Dominus for their massively inflated ego and incredible level of fail..

or..

Radiance for all the QQ they threw lastnight outside west gate..

Who oh who to kill farm..

brb posting poll on Enrage forums!

I thought we were gonna start to wipe Tien off the map this week?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    What should I have for breaky?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    No, Sgt, that's Dominus' job if nobody else bids on us b:chuckle
    edited May 2011
    Yea why take dominos fun?
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited May 2011
    Realisation* is fine thanks. Sasha, if you are going to try and go for the "correct spelling to make opponent look silly, and self look clever" route, at least be right about it, or you are going to look pretty stupid a whole bunch of times.

I see you also decided to divert away from anything I actually said, in an attempt to steer the discourse towards something you felt more comfortable with, aka it actually was obvious. Sorry silly little fox, but as I already accepted that in the very post you were responding to, that road is closed. Does this goes back to you struggling to comprehend simple sentences?

Oh, before I click reply! Do you like that I called you silly little fox? I felt it sounded suitably condescending b:chuckle

i was actually responding to the substance, and steering away from the semantics, since whatever you call it, conspiring colluding, acting in concert, coordinating, whatever, it happened, it was pretty obvious that it happened, and the evidence that it happened, though circumstantial. is highly persuasive.

I am a silly little fox, if you find that condescending and that gives you joy, im ok with that too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cofari - Heavens Tear
    Cofari - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Ok, then there are no proper punctuation marks; oi, reading his posts made my head hurt.

And I will have to agree, one of the biggest things that I remember hearing in Dominus was the desire for a good quality TW, but the action of declaring on Enrage shows otherwise. I think that Dominus would benefit more from going up against Radiance, xWaRx, or GoldDigrz.

First, thank you all for the fun reading. As for some of the comments about us not attacking people like xWaRx (quoted above) and Drakon (like someone else said) take a look at the map. Drakon is on the other side of the map and we attacked xWaRx twice.

As for last weekend, I will have to apologize, but I thought that Enrage was a level 3 faction and could accept 200 members. My math says that two fights were possible to fill. We were all dissapointed when Enrage no-showed us, as we thought they could have fielded a couple good TWs.

As for waiting for the GD fight to finish, their fight with Enrage was over 70 minutes long on Friday. It's ridicilous to demand that a faction wait over an hour for a fight.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    First, thank you all for the fun reading. As for some of the comments about us not attacking people like xWaRx (quoted above) and Drakon (like someone else said) take a look at the map. Drakon is on the other side of the map and we attacked xWaRx twice.

As for last weekend, I will have to apologize, but I thought that Enrage was a level 3 faction and could accept 200 members. My math says that two fights were possible to fill. We were all dissapointed when Enrage no-showed us, as we thought they could have fielded a couple good TWs.

As for waiting for the GD fight to finish, their fight with Enrage was over 70 minutes long on Friday. It's ridicilous to demand that a faction wait over an hour for a fight.

You must not TW much if you think a 200 member faction means 200 people show up for TW. Even at the peak of Enrage's career it wasn't guaranteed that we can field 160 (2 instances) people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited May 2011

Why not bid on Rad? It makes no sense, aside from the how obvious this gank was. Any idiot with two thumbs up his **** would know Enrage's been suffering from member loss. For them to fight 2 wars where both opposing factions would be fielding a full 80 or close to afull 80 would be a mistake at any given moment right now. My question is this, Dominus has been touching Rad since day 1, never placed a bid on us. Honestly, Radiance would win a war against Dominus, that much I know for sure. I can understand Radiance not going after Dominus,
    in th end there's no reason to fight the number 4 when you can duke it out with the number 2 and 1. However, for Dominus. They should be looking how to improve, how to gain more respect. Not how to gain more easy land. There's no silent alliance between Dominus and Radiance, and obviously by bidding on Enrage you guys clearly want good coordinated fights (cwhatididthur?).

Ask yourself this, if this intentional or unintentional gank, I don't care. Had not been there Would Dominus even bother showing up? I'm pretty sure most of your members, and I quote this from some of the members I ran Nirvanas with that said "Most of us won't even bother showing up in a 1 vs 1 against Enrage." Now how reliable this is or if this 1 person's view reflects the same views of several is questionable at most. But it has some truth to it. No one likes going in to a losing fight, knowing they'll lose beforehand. This is all just way too "coincidental".

It makes no sense, Dominus has been touching Radiance's land since day 1 of the reset. Not a single bid. Why bid on Enrage knowingly perfectly well they'll obliterate you in a 1 on 1, but not bid on a faction who would give you good practice? At least you won't be facerolled in 5 minutes.
    Dominus has to take this in whatever way they'd like, but fact of the matter is, they have lost almost all if they had any "respect" as a faction. I mean, hell. Get Modangry or whatever that chick's name is to troll the forums and you've just reformed Belial v1.2.

I'm actually half expecting someone from the officers in Dominus to come in here and start about how they have an awesome tactic/idea for the next TW which will then turn out to be not to bid or bid on a small faction. I'm just sayin'

Edit: Wrote this while watching Supernatural, creepy *** little effing girl went all psycho and started deforming her face in the middle of my writing. So I blame any typos on her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
    edited May 2011

You are right 2 wars were possible.We fought against GD(thats 1) and WAR(thats 2).As for drakon,they werent always running with their tails between their legs,they were fairly close to yall.Yes we are a lvl 3 faction,so is dominos,so is gd drakon and rad and I doubt any can field 160 for 3 wars at the same time or even 145. No one demanded you wait for us,or even suggested it til after the fact. You qq cause we no showed but if we no showed GD and fought you,you would qq cause we kicked your ***.Either way we would have to listen to your less then favorable members ****.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    Bloyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Damn.

Twice now I've seen people need my grammatical abilities in this thread ROFL.
    Why not bid on Rad? It makes no sense, aside from the how obvious this gank was. Any idiot with two thumbs up his **** would know Enrage's been suffering from member loss. For them to fight 2 wars where both opposing factions would be fielding a full 80 or close to afull 80 would be a mistake at any given moment right now. My question is this, Dominus has been touching Rad since day 1, never placed a bid on us. Honestly, Radiance would win a war against Dominus, that much I know for sure. I can understand Radiance not going after Dominus,
    in th end there's no reason to fight the number 4 when you can duke it out with the number 2 and 1. However, for Dominus. They should be looking how to improve, how to gain more respect. Not how to gain more easy land. There's no silent alliance between Dominus and Radiance, and obviously by bidding on Enrage you guys clearly want good coordinated fights (cwhatididthur?).

Ask yourself this, if this intentional or unintentional gank, I don't care. Had not been there Would Dominus even bother showing up? I'm pretty sure most of your members, and I quote this from some of the members I ran Nirvanas with that said "Most of us won't even bother showing up in a 1 vs 1 against Enrage." Now how reliable this is or if this 1 person's view reflects the same views of several is questionable at most. But it has some truth to it. No one likes going in to a losing fight, knowing they'll lose beforehand. This is all just way too "coincidental".

It makes no sense, Dominus has been touching Radiance's land since day 1 of the reset. Not a single bid. Why bid on Enrage knowingly perfectly well they'll obliterate you in a 1 on 1, but not bid on a faction who would give you good practice? At least you won't be facerolled in 5 minutes.
    Dominus has to take this in whatever way they'd like, but fact of the matter is, they have lost almost all if they had any "respect" as a faction. I mean, hell. Get Modangry or whatever that chick's name is to troll the forums and you've just reformed Belial v1.2.

I'm actually half expecting someone from the officers in Dominus to come in here and start about how they have an awesome tactic/idea for the next TW which will then turn out to be not to bid or bid on a small faction. I'm just sayin'

Edit: Wrote this while watching Supernatural, creepy *** little effing girl went all psycho and started deforming her face in the middle of my writing. So I blame any typos on her.

Not trolling, but have I really been gone that long? I only went away for the weekend b:surrender
    Where's the member loss of which you speak?
    ALSO KNOWN AS Bloysius Fliiiickingsly, Esquire

~Almost original Tao member & Former Tao Director ~
    ~ Former Enrage Executor ~

Bloyse - 101 Wizard - Wizard of Fliiick

>Official Mr. Grammar of HT< according to DarkFury
    edited May 2011

so there was 3 wars that night enrage showed two of them, my suggestion, in response to dominus saying they wanted experience and fun tws, was that they wait to rush the crystal until one of the enrage wars was over so we could populate the instance. since the xWarx battle ended long before the GD fight, as expected, why would you make the excuse that you would have to wait for the longer war to finish, nobody would have expected you to.

nobody was demanding anything, was suggesting that if you want your actions to be consistent with your words, you would want to have a battle and would wait for one, and not just rush to take some free land. It would have been a 20 minute wait.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    *slaps Ficky* Not talking about overnight happenings. But anyone would have to agree since the map reset Enrage has lost quite a bit of their good TWers to GD. Not saying that it makes them weak, but just stating that if it was even at all possible before for Enrage to show up to 2-3 wars at the same time. It isn't anymore,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    We have lost members. Anyone who denies it is silly.

However, depending on timeslots, I am 100% certain we can still defend 3 factions like we did against Drakon - GD - Dominus. Hard pressed to say we could take Dominus GD and Rad, but I really can't see us being able to have done it before map reset either.

It depends on the time slots, and this week, time slots screwed us over.
  • NURREN - Heavens Tear
    NURREN - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Lol is 21 pages of this really neccessary or do you guys not have enough "fun" in TW and pking to occupy you. I admit, this was fun to read, now its jus boring

Who wants to nirvana ? :DD
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Well Nurren, I will say this to you:

If you find this thread boring, and don't have anything substantial to put into it, then S T F U and G T F O.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
This discussion has been closed.