TW map

2»

Comments

• Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Weekly bump and insightful thought for the week:

How many factions does it take to beat a faction with 75 people in it? apparantly 3, murr, vertu, and rice <3 have fun ya'll

And half of it being under lvl 90 lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Yes, they are triple attacking roadkill because they're intimidated as well as the fact that they cannot handle them one versus one.

What's that? They're attacking because they simply want the land? HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST THAT TO ME, GET OUT OF MY FACE.

/tinfoil hat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    QQme alt faction vs. Vicious alt faction? b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    boogie got dis base buffing thing
  • Heleghir - Raging Tide
    Heleghir - Raging Tide Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    too bad you were too busy going pewpew on your archer boogie. i was having to buff everyone in mid combat QQ
    The people and friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded...never forget them! ~~ Summoner Yuna, FFX

[SIGPIC]NYA~~[/SIGPIC]
  • Heleghir - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    updated for week 6!
    QQme gets archo finally, Goonies/Vertu round 2 for tellus, will the attack by Vicious help? Finally, after 2 weeks of losing to Roadkill, how will Murr handle this week? Will they lose all land or will they gain the one from Nexxus? Gonna be another interesting TW week
    The people and friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded...never forget them! ~~ Summoner Yuna, FFX

[SIGPIC]NYA~~[/SIGPIC]
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    MrSyko - Raging Tide Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    PLEASE! Keep this up as long as possible. I don't play anymore (maybe) but I still want to see how my everybody's doing.
  • Heleghir - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Will do syko! Updated for week 7 attacks.
    Notable thoughts...

QQme wipes off Russians, RT still untouched, Goonies getting ganked (good luck gais! u got dis luci!), and Varden vs Murr is going to be interesting.

[SIGPIC]NYA~~[/SIGPIC]
  • Sephoroth - Raging Tide
    Sephoroth - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I miss TWsb:cryb:cry.....and random question and not to sound disrespectful who the fawk is I<3rice?b:surrender.....and who the fawk is roadkill...i have been gone too long....
  • Heleghir - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    wow, completely late as hell for the week, tis what i get for going out of town for easter QQ

will upload the screenie shortly and add things in

Seph:
    Rice is QQme alt faction, Roadkill is Vicious alt faction. Hence why things have played out like they have

[SIGPIC]NYA~~[/SIGPIC]
  • Heleghir - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    bump

nice roakdill/vicious + qqme/rice action this week.

QQme vs Vicious, round 1 since the server reset! Who will come out the victor?

[SIGPIC]NYA~~[/SIGPIC]