TW map

Heleghir - Raging Tide
Heleghir - Raging Tide Posts: 241 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Tideswell (East)
So liek, i decided at the map wipe with the expansion to screenshot how things play out and watch the rainbow disappear slowly.

Week 2 Attacks:
tw-wee10.jpg

Week 3 Attacks:
tw-wee11.jpg

Week 4 Attacks:
tw-wee12.jpg

Week 5 Attacks:
tw-wee13.jpg

Week 6 Attacks:
tw-wee14.jpg

Week 7 Attacks:
tw-wee10.jpg

Week 8 Attacks:
tw-wee11.jpg

Week 9 Attacks:
tw-wee12.jpg

Will be edited with the coming weeks of battles. Also, does anybody else miss Noob's TW reports? read those every weekend....
The people and friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded...never forget them! ~~ Summoner Yuna, FFX

[SIGPIC]NYA~~[/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Heleghir - Raging Tide on

Comments

• KingJoel - Raging Tide
    KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    plz just keep it up to date
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The TW map looks like a fat kid threw up on it after a birthday party.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • knightfromrtpwi
    knightfromrtpwi Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The TW map looks like a fat kid threw up on it after a birthday party.

Thought we agreed to never bring this up again.... -.-
  • Nhuey - Raging Tide
    Nhuey - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Reminds me of DDR... PWI version.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Also, does anybody else miss Noob's TW reports? read those every weekend....

I'll give it a shot b:victory

Now I just need to find Noob's old reports so I have a rubric...
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    So far this reset is boring,either no TWs or 4-5 min ones lol. The map also looks ugly,ijs.

As for the guild bases,so far they're nothing more than an extra set of daily chores.

It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    So far this reset is boring,either no TWs or 4-5 min ones lol. The map also looks ugly,ijs.

As for the guild bases,so far they're nothing more than an extra set of daily chores.

Yo I heard NPC and We<3Rice had the best tw on server to date

After a hard fought back and fourth battle for 2 hours, both factions used the same side lane, clashing in an epic combat for the ages. Both catapult groups kept going and the We<3Rice catapults killed the NPC crystal about 5 seconds before the npc catapults killed the We<3Rice crystal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited March 2011

Yup, the noob facs will be having alot of fun for the next couple weeks until they're all wiped off the map.

Tbh I'm just happy that so many people will get to experience TWs that aren't just 5minute rolls.
    It will also result in a larger number of people being ready for TW once they reach the level reqs for the real TW factions b:pleased
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    MrSyko - Raging Tide Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I hear We<3Rice is where all the sexy people go, can I join?
  • Blunnon - Raging Tide
    Blunnon - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    We<3Rice is where the sexy people r at :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011

After a hard fought back and fourth battle for 2 hours, both factions used the same side lane, clashing in an epic combat for the ages. Both catapult groups kept going and the We<3Rice catapults killed the NPC crystal about 5 seconds before the npc catapults killed the We<3Rice crystal.

As much as Fuzzy loves ya Man, this side effect "the best TW on the server" won't last long.

It's just going to be a case of "them" (more than 1 faction implied btw) to mess around and build maginot line's in the sand here and there with silly alt factions until the pot boils down again.

It may be interesting for some, given the current state of affairs, to spend their time TW'ing on alt characters, but what is going to happen in 3 months when push comes to shove again?

Will the core of any strong faction on the server, before the reset, be able to maintain the momentum they had? Not allow stagnation, and their main players fading into alts through the next few months?

To prevent the oligarchy that once was, it is going to need hard work on the part of every faction to preserve itself. Lest if fall prey to the young and ambitions.

b:bye

Fuzzy wonders......

Will the alt have consumed the main?
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    My BM has been neglected as of late so I doubt it (at least for me). I really only do the occassional FC every now and then and once I hit 90 I'll start doing cube.

Besides, most people who have alts make classes that use the same gears, barbs making BMs, mages making clerics, clerics making venos, etc. And since leveling really doesn't take that much time, their gear doesn't suffer since it's all the same and all account stashable except for rank gears. And most people making alts don't have rank gears or can easily get new rank gears. A good example would be people making seekers. Most of the people doing so already were barbs or BMs. So we already have the endgame HA gears. Most of us already have a decent sword to use, I have a TT90 gold with zerk that my BM had, that I can use until I can decide if R8 is worth it.

On an additional note:

After 4-6 months of searching for it, Rawrgh finally got demon beast king's inspiration today.

Only to realize he didn't have enough spirit b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    MrSyko - Raging Tide Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I have enough spirit for Demon BKI b:cute

I just don't have it yet b:sad
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    faction names or GTFO
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    RoadKill has the same land amount as Vicious
  • fiercerage
    fiercerage Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Too bad Vicious wasted all their bid money on Roadkill and not Vicious lmao...
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Post the new one already, I wanna see whose attacking who.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Heleghir - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    just did rawrgh b:surrender sorry it took me so long, i was watching basketball. Also, added a note about trolling factions with/without land, please pay attention to it *glares at certain people known to do such aforementioned things*
    The people and friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded...never forget them! ~~ Summoner Yuna, FFX

[SIGPIC]NYA~~[/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    just did rawrgh b:surrender sorry it took me so long, i was watching basketball. Also, added a note about trolling factions with/without land, please pay attention to it *glares at certain people known to do such aforementioned things*

Judging by your sig i gotta say i am pretty ***.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Heleghir - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    yea, it was so amazing, i just had to SS it, sorry Man. Buy me full TT nirvana and i'll fix it?b:dirty

[SIGPIC]NYA~~[/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Is that......

Is that vicious not TWing again? Damn, sucks to be them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Well, we'll see what a tier 2 PvE is going to be like Friday & having 2 TWs on Saturday night at the same time will be like. Saturday will be tough to deal with, but we'll make the effort to give you attackers a good fight. We're in this for the education on TWs. Good luck to all and have fun.

b:thanks

Semper Fi,

Boartracker
  • fiercerage
    edited March 2011

P.S. as much as i know nerdrage wants to troll this thread as proof that vicious has 1 land through the first 2 weeks, don't. this thread is meant not to give material to troll or rage or flame, but as a service for people to see the progress since map reset. Also, everyone knows vicious bid so don't even try >>

You ask too much. I know they bid, but they didn't bid well.

WTS> TW Faction Leader experience, 500mil. PM me in game.
  • Tanich - Raging Tide
    Tanich - Raging Tide Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited March 2011

*checks core connect* yeah you should know since all the rice members are either QQme members or their alts.... I do wonder who's idea it was to make so many alt factions so QQme wouldn't have to wait so long to take over the map.....
  • fiercerage
    edited March 2011
    *checks core connect* yeah you should know since all the rice members are either QQme members or their alts.... I do wonder who's idea it was to make so many alt factions so QQme wouldn't have to wait so long to take over the map.....

I know I certainly suggested it and promoted the idea. I wouldn't say it was all my idea though.
  • Heleghir - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    bump for week 4 attacks posted.
    My thoughts this week, Russians on archo gonna be interesting. QQme finally gets 1k, i'm better on 12min TW. Vicious gets free of their corner and omg is that Roadkill vs Murr for plume O.o

[SIGPIC]NYA~~[/SIGPIC]
  • Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Dear Hele,

I kindly ask you to fix your forum signature, that typo bothers me.

With lots of love, Choco
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Vicious bidded 200m?
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Grats to vicious on finally bidding well b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Heleghir - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Weekly bump and insightful thought for the week:

How many factions does it take to beat a faction with 75 people in it? apparantly 3, murr, vertu, and rice <3 have fun ya'll

[SIGPIC]NYA~~[/SIGPIC]