People that give Harshlands character

Options

Comments

• Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I've never seen/heard anything Antonyo said, but anytime someone quotes him I can't stop laughing for like hours straight.

WTB more Antonyo quotes.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Lol, that person from Sanctuary the OP is referring to was HatedSoul. He was ranting about adults ruining the game in west arch for a year straight, made dozens of alts to continue ranting on world chat. b:laugh
    please don't let him out.... my biggest fear when merchanting... looking at hatedsoul rant, and participating in it... i go afk a lot on my char because of that x.x
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Asparagus - Harshlands
    Asparagus - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I totally agree with the people who have praised Antonyo, I had an encounter with him that I will never forget.

Still, let us not forget the God of BR: Maitresse.
    I wanna give you some good frequencies. 1710, 2.6, 2245, 3032, 400.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

Why do people leave their comps on for shops that not even a complete idiot would fall for?

1,2,3... true shops and a false one... for nubs... Multi client ftw
    I actually never tried
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Player_two - Harshlands
    Player_two - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    OOOOOOO We forgot something that everyone should know. and if you dont yoru to new

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
    b:shocked oh noes was walking and forgot to breath
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i will add something that shows character Blue text all for longknife
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • RawStyIer - Harshlands
    RawStyIer - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    iam beag in ur mather
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    OOOOOOO We forgot something that everyone should know. and if you dont yoru to new

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

<3 Banz <3
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    We all know Golgotha provided the most entertainment on WC... until he got banned.

FREE GOLGOTHA! b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    b:chuckle Gol's WCs were quite entertaining,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    haha gol banned huh so this ends a great wc hate maker. Now ends another 1. I Lutirica will not be seen on forums or world chat again. You will still see me at the west gate from time to time but im done with whatever people would call what i was doing. b:thanks See you in hell b:chuckle
    Fail troll of harshlands
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Ill be the first to say BYE ITS ABOUT TIME!!!
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    haha gol banned huh so this ends a great wc hate maker. Now ends another 1. I Lutirica will not be seen on forums or world chat again. You will still see me at the west gate from time to time but im done with whatever people would call what i was doing. b:thanks See you in hell b:chuckle

Our prayers have been answered.
    THERE IS A GOD!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Killmin - Harshlands
    Killmin - Harshlands Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I cant belive this thread has gotten this long without the biggest Harshlands forum troll ever being mentioned.

For months we all saw constant flames about how awesome KD was.

Than we saw a new weekly excuse as to why they lost yet more land to Zulu or Kylin.

We were all told how fail every other guild on the server was Evan as KD lost more and more until final they had no more.

Than we were all told how epic and pro Kylin was and how fail Zulu was and how Zulu would never defeated Kylin.

All this we were told by someone who's forum Sig was a TW victory WW that he probably only saw once in game.

Than he left us. Let's face it, these forums just won't ever be the same without him.

He even inspired young troll like V-emo.

He was........

TABOO
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    but im done with whatever people would call what i was doing. b:thanks
    I believe the proper term is attention *****.
    Packs World International
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

Come to say hello sometimes b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    See you in hell

Actually we won't see you in hell, because you'll never hit level 89.
    edited April 2011
    Options
    actually We Won't See You In Hell, Because You'll Never Hit Level 89.

Looooooooooooooool
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    All these "new-school" characters got nothing on the classics!

A name long forgot:

Lessie (like lutrica but good at causing drama and epic threads)

Reason:

This epic thread - http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=225772
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Ahh, good times in that thread eled
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    All these "new-school" characters got nothing on the classics!

A name long forgot:

Lessie (like lutrica but good at causing drama and epic threads)

Reason:

This epic thread - http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=225772

Good times both ingame or forumzz
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    No......
  • Dawnx_ - Harshlands
    Dawnx_ - Harshlands Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    *Explodes into confetti*
    Dawnx_- 101 Sage Cleric.
    Dawnx- 100 Demon Cleric.
    DawnMyst- 94 Mystic.
    Doom_Panda- 101 R9 Barb 23k HP. :D
    PsychicTuna- 90 Sage Psychic.

PANDAS FTW!!!
  • Payaso - Harshlands
    Payaso - Harshlands Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Payaso
  • ArchAngeLi - Harshlands
    ArchAngeLi - Harshlands Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Payaso

Get CV bow already nab!

even hellsarcher got one.
  • //ayne - Harshlands12
    //ayne - Harshlands12 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Golgotha was my sensei, and I was his pupil. He taught me everything I know so you can all suck on my Cleric wings. (Ears)?

For, I am the reincarnation of the infamous Golgotha..LONG LIVE HIS LEGEND!!
    P.s..."Fook u all poos*es"
    LOL. No,I am about half serious. -.-
  • Sakuba - Harshlands
    Sakuba - Harshlands Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Uuuuh...idk!!!
    So many players I could name...>.>
    But jason was pretty cool =O
    And everything you gave me...vanished without a trace.

Royal Duelists.

Sakuba...merged together in the shadows with SilentPain, a dark rose was born.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Golgotha spent yesterday charging at me and killing himself on my reflect, calling me a "poozie azz bich" as he did so.

Harshlands would never be the same without him. I say we make him our mascot and "Poozie azz bich" our official motto.

That or "TUNNEL SNAKES RULE." Both would be good mottos.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Whenever Samsama gets offline, I make sadface. How the hell else am I supposed to get entertainment when he's sleeping, talk to other people? Nobody's that much fun.
    (Curso used to be, but I think his Rank is slowly eating away at his sense of humor...he takes this game so seriously now... XTazZi used to be fun too, back when he was an EP...)

I don't think I'll ever miss Gol's trolling. Sometimes, it was hilarious, sometimes I was just like... "I'm trying to buy **** damnit, stop spammin' my chat!"
    That, and he wouldn't stop trying (and failing...hard) to camp me in Hell once while I was mat collecting....It's not like I'm that difficult to kill or anything, holy ****.

....but Gol does realize you can say the word "****" ingame without it being censored...right?

That or "TUNNEL SNAKES RULE."

Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL4-0MEPaYM&feature=related
    .-. Are you two related?
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • Sakuba - Harshlands
    Sakuba - Harshlands Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    @_Petal_

HAHAHA I got sammy in my msn and facebook;)
    Pwned I'd say...hes fun indeed =)

Tazzi was chilled, what does he play now?
    And everything you gave me...vanished without a trace.

Royal Duelists.

Sakuba...merged together in the shadows with SilentPain, a dark rose was born.