Do you think the original classes need an upgrade?

2»

Comments

• Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    brent40 wrote: »
    Troll stuff

Oh, thats just the truth, seriously ever tried to kill a high refine mage with GX's alone? Not....gonna...happen
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    All of BM's AoE's should have a 35 meter cast range, including Roar and HF. Yes, would be quite nice of an upgrade.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    All of BM's AoE's should have a 35 meter cast range, including Roar and HF. Yes, would be quite nice of an upgrade.

words cannot describe how awesome aoe grinding would be with thatb:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • Shasynn - Heavens Tear
    Shasynn - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Graphics-wise I couldn't give a flying rats ***.
    Skill wise, yes we need upgrades very badly.

I agree

Class need a hard rivisitation!!!!!

Otherwise I suggest you to delete same class UNUSEFUL.

- archer (as me)
    - psychic
    - wizard

They dont need to do anything and cant do anything without help of other classes.

Instead Cleric and Barb are useful but nobody play them...too expansives.

Now all people play BM, sin, veno, seeker and mistyc.
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited April 2011
    I'm a Fail BM, so everyone else must be too..

-A-? .... -A-? what none fail BM would even be killing a SINGLE target with axes in the first place?

Like I said, leran2play BM
  • Ashai - Dreamweaver
    Ashai - Dreamweaver Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I would love a graphical upgrade for the original six. I play a cleric, psychic and veno, and it seems like all of the skills for the cleric consist of beams of light in dirrerent colors and the veno throws scarabs with the same graphic with different colors. It seems a bit boring, and I would love some new meditations and better avatar quality like the tideborn and earthguard have. Skill balance does need work, but that is much less likely to happen because it takes a lot more work for the devs than just reskinning a few things.
  • habeeb1908
    habeeb1908 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    sure need upgrade! There are new classes which are good so we also play those classes? Of course we will play those as well. But How about our effort to get those levels, times. As there are more powerfull classes that should we just throw old classes?, If that so, PWI is making something not Fare.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    They need to just make a balance sub-forum and make it heavily modded by non-idiots who are experienced in the game so balance QQ doesn't appear in every thread.

This topic is about the aesthetic aspects of the older classes, in case some of you haven't noticed.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    not happy but fine with the classes as it is.

only because i dont trust pwi to upgrade without ****ing up something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Us Barbs need to get upgraded a Wee Bit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    u guys could use a stronger aggro hands down >.>

for the sake of all classes in pwi....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • fdgdfgggg
    fdgdfgggg Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Who cares about shiny pixels when barbs are broken?

dat
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited April 2011

Yep Agreed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fishlips - Harshlands
    Fishlips - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    its funny to say this but i think barb need more power to hold argo so sin and bm stop taking it away and cleric need blue name tag to keep sin from droping out to pk them for the fun of it. or when in bh or fb everyone has blue name tags like in faction base
  • Fiorrello_ - Raging Tide
    Fiorrello_ - Raging Tide Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    my fuzzy furry friends, i would love to see you have not only a damage upgrade but an agro holding upgrade aswell.

maybe if alacrity of the beast also generated a comparable amount of agro
    patience is a virtue
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    [QUOTE=brent40;12957151 More troll stuff[/QUOTE]

Your new here aint ya? Judgeing by your posts you're a post ani pack player at the best adn a post EG expansion at the worst. Either way you dont get the point or are intentionaly being thickheaded in a pretty obvious troll attempt, either way your a pretty useless speck of **** on the pulseing hemeroid of this dieing game.

Also, since we're flameing now...Your mother never loved you (the ciggarette burns where the first hint), no your father sodomizing you was not a healthy realationship no matter how much you liked it, and you should come out of the closet to your foster parents. Its ok the least they can do is reject you entirely like everyone else has. Or you can linger uncertainly for the rest of your life hideing the lolita mags and vids deep under the bed praying nobody ever cleans there but secretly hopeing they'll stop you from claiming another kindergardener with your lecherous grasp.
  • Arielielle - Sanctuary
    Arielielle - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    not happy but fine with the classes as it is.

only because i dont trust pwi to upgrade without ****ing up something.

u have a point there. their known for pretty much **** everything up 97.776% of the time. dunno why i didn't think of that.
    10/08 Wizard
    11/08 Veno