Wanted lvl 3 faction is NOT and ALT faction

Options
Allorah - Raging Tide
Allorah - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Chronicles
Ok... so I don't know who started this rumor on the server but I just wanted to let everyone know Wanted is NOT an ALT faction. We have been around for over a year now on the server, we are originals b:victory

Wanted is recruiting lvl 70+ for all classes except sins, sins are 90+. Contact Allorah, Adio, Sinwillow, imanarcissus, Clubber or Zeddicos for more information.

We are a TW faction that also participates in all other game aspects such as TT, FC, Nirvana, Lunar, Warsong ect. as well as faction events such as drunk night, scavenger hunts, WB's, trivia nights and much more! We are also the lone writers and distributors of the Raging Tide Wartimes (parody newspaper we all contribute to because we all have a twisted sense of humor lol) with such columns as Dear Ms. Spanky Panky, The Asylum Events Report, Clive Barrow Roving Reporter, and Anta Baka!.

Hope to see ya around soon!
Post edited by Allorah - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Wanted? Whos that? D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Allorah - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Options
    look at the top of the territory map...lol..

we're the ones with lands up north
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You're obviously a QQme alt faction according to anyone from vicious
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Allorah - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lmao... that is the funniest thing I have heard yet. Well if you hear it you can squash it cause we aren't an alt faction at all.
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Any RT original should know who Wanted is. ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Any RT original should know who Wanted is. ijs

A QQme alt faction? b:avoid
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    A QQme alt faction? b:avoid

Lol thats what she Said
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • amily21
    amily21 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Man *** that I heard Wanted killed tw crystals WITHOUT catas---- Pro

>.>

And I heard that We<3Rice doesn't love rice.

And I heard that Vicious likes to pick flowers.

RUMOR OVERLOAD!!
    amisig21_zps8f03c04a.jpg
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol im an RT original..

and Wanted disappeared for a few months until that lil gank attempt at Levi b4 the EG update
    during which time..a few of their most notable members left the guild..
    just recently returning after the Update..

Leviathan and QQme are the oldest guilds on the map
    b:victory
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Allorah - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Options
    gank attempt? I don't remember that. We TW'd with Levi constantly to learn for several months. And yes, we have had players leave but I'm wondering which notables came back recently... cause I can't think of any.
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    does wanted have any 100+? cause idk if I ever see any besides a couple 70-95ish...

Anyway I'm sure you guys can have quiet little battles with decimate up there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
  • Allorah - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Options
    does wanted have any 100+? cause idk if I ever see any besides a couple 70-95ish...

Anyway I'm sure you guys can have quiet little battles with decimate up there

If you're that curious do some lookin around... b:chuckle
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Whatever happened to apocc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    If you're that curious do some lookin around... b:chuckle

lol I'm everywhere, if someone is a somebody, I've seen them...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
  • Allorah - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Whatever happened to apocc

He left to start his own faction and then got busy with work irl cause he finally finished college. I do miss him personally.
  • Allorah - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol I'm everywhere, if someone is a somebody, I've seen them...

wow... no... you asked if we had ppl over lvl 100. My response was to alert you that I'm sure if you were that interested you could figure out how to find that out.
  • lucollege
    lucollege Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Hmm who is The beautiful flowers chick. Si elle viens de France, puis elle sais qu'elle est une salope. b:laugh and quite frankly, you must not be someone worth being a somebody because a lot of people dont know you and you dont know a lot of amazing characters out there. And the attitude that you strike up in the thread is not only a annoying but i pity the fact that you think you're so special. The day your name has "PWI Queen" will be the day I quit. But I'm not worried because that will never happen.

Sincerely,
    someone who doesn't know who you are.
  • amily21
    amily21 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    What belle so you suddenly dont know Amily_Alaine anymore? b:thanks Or maybe it's cuz Im not lvl 100 i see how it is.

As for apocc ...

No comment.
    amisig21_zps8f03c04a.jpg
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Leviathan and QQme are the oldest guilds on the map
    b:victory

I could swear Varden still have a territory.
  • Amily_Alaine - Raging Tide
    Amily_Alaine - Raging Tide Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I could swear Varden still have a territory.

LooL Let the battle of oldest factions begin.
  • Allorah - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Options
    LooL Let the battle of oldest factions begin.

They can battle it out lol. Idc about oldest faction on the server, I was just saying Wanted was an original faction and not an ALT fac lol
  • Enemy - Raging Tide
    Enemy - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    He left to start his own faction and then got busy with work irl cause he finally finished college. I do miss him personally.

i thought i saw apocc in Roadkill
  • Allorah - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i thought i saw apocc in Roadkill

his toon may be there but I know he doesn't play often. we are facebook friends as well and I know he has been really busy irl.
  • legendzulu
    legendzulu Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    QQme + Leviathan = oldest faction that always had land

Varden = lost all there land quite a few times
  • Brahmina - Raging Tide
    Brahmina - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lucollege wrote: »
    Hmm who is The beautiful flowers chick. Si elle viens de France, puis elle sais qu'elle est une salope. b:laugh and quite frankly, you must not be someone worth being a somebody because a lot of people dont know you and you dont know a lot of amazing characters out there. And the attitude that you strike up in the thread is not only a annoying but i pity the fact that you think you're so special. The day your name has "PWI Queen" will be the day I quit. But I'm not worried because that will never happen.

Sincerely,
    someone who doesn't know who you are.

Funny, I've never heard of you either. So I guess your not "someone worth being a somebody." And who is these other "amazing characters out there" that you, evidently so much admire?

Sincerely,
    someone who doesn't know who YOU are, either.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Funny, I've never heard of you either. So I guess your not "someone worth being a somebody." And who is these other "amazing characters out there" that you, evidently so much admire?

Sincerely,
    someone who doesn't know who YOU are, either.

I've also never seen you before either, which also according to your logic vs the person you quoted, you're not "someone worth being a somebody.".

But really, according to the egotists on this game, to be a somebody, you got to do some of all of the following:

1) No life the game to get insane gear/cash shop your gear (and perhaps lie about it)
    2) Troll W/C and think you're the next big thing
    3) Make insanely useless posts/threads on the forums to show how much of a Muppet you are
    3.b) Simply troll forums telling other's how there a non-factor and that you are one whilst bigging your self up.
    4) Try get into PK situations with the same old people and do what ever it takes to kill someone to make you think you're a "someone"
    5) When in TW, make sure to hit the "wonnabesomebody's" with big damage so they can notice you in some way.
    6) (Add any more in here)

To some up, just because you don't know someone, doesn't mean ****, it's like IRL around your town/village or what ever, just because you don't know them, it doesn't make them a no one, when in reality, they haven't had chance or cared enough to get to know each other, it's called having your own circle of friends.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i heard of Wanted...it was on world chat recently.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • petrojohn
    petrojohn Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    For whoever wants to know if Wanted is an ALT faction or not, i have only two things to propose
    1) Ask someone who is a wanted member to tell you
    2) Join and see for your self

All the other stuff you read & listen are pure gossips (for reasons or purposes that it is up to you to decide why they are made from the specific ppl).
  • ChynaRayne - Raging Tide
    ChynaRayne - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    b:chuckle They think we are an alt faction that is to darn funny
  • Juraviell - Raging Tide
    Juraviell - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i've been in wanted since before it was wanted(if you dont get that then oh well) and we have never been an alt faction, anyone who says we are is either honestly mistaken or just trying to start some bullsht, either way, we dont care what the reason is.
    this entire thread was made simply to inform the players of pwi rt that we are a very real faction, and as always we are open to new recruits.
    now anyone that wants to can say whatever they want about it, but there's the truth