Wanted lvl 3 faction is NOT and ALT faction

2»

Comments

• Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Everyone from Wanted posting on the forums? Strength in numbers is it?
  • Ryeleah - Raging Tide
    Ryeleah - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i see no problem in attempting to further our guild's course, or attempting to squash rumors. ^ ^ we love it in Wanted and we love to tease...i mean welcome our new recruits ^ ^
  • Brahmina - Raging Tide
    Brahmina - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    To some up, just because you don't know someone, doesn't mean ****, it's like IRL around your town/village or what ever, just because you don't know them, it doesn't make them a no one, when in reality, they haven't had chance or cared enough to get to know each other, it's called having your own circle of friends.

Exactly my point, but this a moot.
  • lucollege
    lucollege Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Funny, I've never heard of you either. So I guess your not "someone worth being a somebody." And who is these other "amazing characters out there" that you, evidently so much admire?

Sincerely,
    someone who doesn't know who YOU are, either.

Haha Brahmina, not once did I ever say I was a somebody. But the funny thing is, you do know me. And the amazing people I was referring to were, Amily, OleGabe, Allorah, Sinwillow, and multiple other Wanted members who are amazing people. Seeing as how you are also in Wanted, I am appalled that you would call me out...

btw, this is Kallipsso. And yes you have heard of me because I'm in your faction. b:laugh no offense intended and none taken.
  • Juraviell - Raging Tide
    Juraviell - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    haha very funny kallipso. i liked that
  • Allorah - Raging Tide
    Allorah - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    lucollege wrote: »
    Haha Brahmina, not once did I ever say I was a somebody. But the funny thing is, you do know me. And the amazing people I was referring to were, Amily, OleGabe, Allorah, Sinwillow, and multiple other Wanted members who are amazing people. Seeing as how you are also in Wanted, I am appalled that you would call me out...

btw, this is Kallipsso. And yes you have heard of me because I'm in your faction. b:laugh no offense intended and none taken.

Kalli - I think you took this the wrong way. Brahmina was elaborating on your previous post to Belle fyi.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Kalli - I think you took this the wrong way. Brahmina was elaborating on your previous post to Belle fyi.

Do you know what elaborating means? because she definitely wasn't elaborating on anything, apart from saying that she doesn't know her either, saying she also must be a nobody, hence my response.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Allorah - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Do you know what elaborating means? because she definitely wasn't elaborating on anything, apart from saying that she doesn't know her either, saying she also must be a nobody, hence my response.

Yes my dear I know what elaborate means. In case you need a refresher:

Definition of Elaborate
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Yes my dear I know what elaborate means. In case you need a refresher:

Definition of Elaborate

Yet she still didn't elaborate on anything, what she did do though, was ask for an elaboration on who luco was talking about in terms of people he/she knows, but what she did, was far from an elaboration, it was more of an *attack* vs luco, I think you should be reading the link your self, no use showing it me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • loveletters
    loveletters Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    ALT faction?
    b:thanks
    no, just...no.
  • nemeritz
    nemeritz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Wanted = HVND = not QQme alt

<(O,..,^)>
  • zoradar
    zoradar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You ppl, can only be jelaus on Wanted faction. So many great players, honest and righteus. PPl who are willing to help when ever some1 need it.
    So like some1 said, do i need to be some kid who stole fathers creditcard and get rank9, or i need to spam WC and participate in every WC drama, just to be "knowed".... hell no. All i can say, Wanted is NOT a alt faction, and all of u can only dream to join wanted one day. Then u will see, how much time did u waiste in game! :P

........aka Zbrother
  • Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    b:laugh This is funny.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    zoradar wrote: »
    All i can say, Wanted is NOT a alt faction, and all of u can only dream to join wanted one day. Then u will see, how much time did u waiste in game! :P

Sorry, Wanted isn't that exclusive or amazing...

I happen to have a barb in Wanted btw
    and no I'm not in QQme, but I am in Vertu. So I guess Wanted is a Vertu alt faction?
  • Ryeleah - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    So I guess Wanted is a Vertu alt faction?

b:laugh nice =P
    aye, i wouldnt doubt alot of ppl have alts in all sorts of facts.
  • Allorah - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Yet she still didn't elaborate on anything, what she did do though, was ask for an elaboration on who luco was talking about in terms of people he/she knows, but what she did, was far from an elaboration, it was more of an *attack* vs luco, I think you should be reading the link your self, no use showing it me.

You are so cute!
  • Allorah - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Sorry, Wanted isn't that exclusive or amazing...

I happen to have a barb in Wanted btw
    and no I'm not in QQme, but I am in Vertu. So I guess Wanted is a Vertu alt faction?

Hmm... this is interesting because you have PurpleMamba in Nemesis and DaKillinator in Vertu but no toons in Wanted. The only other activity shown is also being a part of a faction called legion_bg which is on the Harshlands server. I also cross checked our guild roster in game to our forums and core connect and no sign of any of your alts in our faction. We do our homework. Thanks. b:thanks
  • backatit
    backatit Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Renza is even worse then This Cat..ijs

In every Thread i see you QQ or argue about something...
    and there wasn't even anything to argue about i this thread yet you still managed to make an arguement.
    Who gives a **** if somebody "elaborated" something or not ._.
    This is the internetz yo wake up, go out and get some fresh air instead of telling ppl on a forum in the internetz that you're better then them.
    We get it by now...we all live in mommy and daddys basement maxing their credit card and facerolling the keyboard.

My 2...or 3 cent b:bye
  • Ryeleah - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    backatit wrote: »
    facerolling the keyboard.

xD rly rly rly rly funny picture comes to mind...kinda feel bad it did, but its Funny!
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    lucollege wrote: »
    Hmm who is The beautiful flowers chick. Si elle viens de France, puis elle sais qu'elle est une salope. b:laugh and quite frankly, you must not be someone worth being a somebody because a lot of people dont know you and you dont know a lot of amazing characters out there. And the attitude that you strike up in the thread is not only a annoying but i pity the fact that you think you're so special. The day your name has "PWI Queen" will be the day I quit. But I'm not worried because that will never happen.

Sincerely,
    someone who doesn't know who you are.

b:victory touche' sir

however... learn to post on your char name. Not your user name.

Also, yes, yes i do know that i am. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
  • Allorah - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    b:victory touche' sir

however... learn to post on your char name. Not your user name.

Also, yes, yes i do know that i am. b:thanks

sidenote: if you read his second post you would know his ingame name is Kallipsso.
  • Allorah - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    This thread is officially closed for members of Wanted. We have proved our point and there is no need to say any more than has been said. See you all in game! b:pleased